AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-19, 10:54   Link #7241
Shadow5YA

I don't understand why it's so difficult for Seo to have more than one three-dimensional character at a time when he's apparently capable. Why couldn't Kiyomi and Asuka have a romance without being totally out of character?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 11:00   Link #7242
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I should have known Seo would pull of a giant tease chapter.
Old 2011-05-20, 02:40   Link #7243
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Hey Kimi no Iru Machi, are you listening to me? You sure? Do I have your attention? Good, ok.

FUCK YOU.

Fuck you.

Fuck you for being able to take moving to Tokyo, fighting a dead man using the pity card, introducing his unbelievably hot gal friend, then ruining said friend, skipping two years into the future, a blackmail with a sexy older classmate, an equally hot older chef, countless fucking shit up by a younger sister, 10 chapters worth of the emptiest couple I've ever seen and just making it null and fucking void with one god damn page.

I bluntly enjoyed this chapter, I want to hate the fact that I enjoyed it, but I'll be damned to lie and say otherwise. This might make me selfish, fickle, or worse, but just do this shit and get fucking over with. Seo, you do not posses the ability to write more then one good character in a relationship, even if it isn't the one you conclude the story with. Yuzuki is that character, hurry the fuck up and make good.

Please.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 04:53   Link #7244
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
All I did was smile when I saw this, even though I saw it coming as soon as she said "My toenail broke" but still.

BTW I think what she meant by "going to see the fireworks one last time" was the last time she was going to go see them with Haruto before she gave up on him completely. Seo may have fooled her into thinking their relationship is perfect and full of substance but from our perspectives, I felt like he didn't even try. Anyways, we ALL know that she never really loved Kazama and she never truly gave up on Haruto, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to stop fooling themselves.

So this whole 'She's Sick' Theory is near crazy to even think about from just that one sentence. Even though that theory will only be I'll believe it when I see it, it is definitely interesting to think about and the whole she gets pregnant and takes the surgery for the baby's sake and lives happily ever after would be a good way to end this story WHILE trying to keep the Kazama arc semi-important to the story (instead of trying to sweep his mistake under the rug (damn you Seo)) I just don't see it going that way.

I see it as they finally get together, relatively soon, then like a 5 year time-skip and it shows a pregnant married Eba with Haruto coming back to that "town where you live" with one last group get together and it ends with the firework flower's reflection on the water (where it all began)

I'd say mines much more accurate and consistent with Seo writing so far but then again we ALL thought that nobody, not even Seo, could ruin a character in only 4 chapters (poor kiyomi)

So the ending to Kimi No Iru Machi = Who the FUCK knows?

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 09:22   Link #7245
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

I am dying of laughter after I realised no one even cares about Asuka anymore, it's like she never existed rofl. Well over 20 mawfuggin chapters agoafter this chapter it's pretty much set in stone how this is gonna end up.

During the chapter when Haruto lifted Eba's leg for the bandage I facepalmed and hesitated to go to the next page lol, I swore they'd fall down and everyone would come back and see Haruto and Eba tangled up in bandages with one hand on her boob and the other on her butt.
Old 2011-05-20, 12:40   Link #7246
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I am dying of laughter after I realised no one even cares about Asuka anymore, it's like she never existed rofl. Well over 20 mawfuggin chapters agoafter this chapter it's pretty much set in stone how this is gonna end up.

During the chapter when Haruto lifted Eba's leg for the bandage I facepalmed and hesitated to go to the next page lol, I swore they'd fall down and everyone would come back and see Haruto and Eba tangled up in bandages with one hand on her boob and the other on her butt.
Asuka? Who is that Asuka person again?
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 12:45   Link #7247
Johnny
Working the bags...

She used to be that spunky little tsundere until Seo gave her a lobotomy...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 12:50   Link #7248
Shadow5YA

Asuka's personality died with Kazama. Moving on...
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 16:27   Link #7249
Beo
where's the snow?

Both girls get together in the end, fall in love and kick Haruto off a cliff. The end
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 00:26   Link #7250
cyberdemon

there are spoilers for 136 out

Spoiler for 136:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 01:26   Link #7251
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Asuka's personality died with Kazama. Moving on...
Ouch! Harsh! Damn... so true...

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 01:44   Link #7252
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgmcmg View Post
Ouch! Harsh! Damn... so true...
Maybe she was really in love wih kazama. A lot of her actions recently seem more like she's trying to help Haruto find someone else. so maybe she knows it and is trying to make an easier breakup.
Old 2011-05-21, 02:19   Link #7253
Johnny
Working the bags...

It takes almost two years to make it an easier break? I think she's genuine and our wayward Haruto isn't so...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 04:02   Link #7254
Key Board
Carbon

I think I've said this before

but I very much prefer Seo Kouji to be Seo Kouji and not Jun Maeda

leave the magical AIDS bullshit to Key, please
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 10:32   Link #7255
User68604
Disabled By Request

im up to chapter 125, ill be caught up to where most of u are soon,

but seriously, this guy makes some of the dumbest decisions... i really feel bad for asuka.. :/

edit=

k im all caught up. i dislike how they have pretty much written asuka off now. I actually enjoyed how their relationship was. They are comfortable with each other, even when sitting around doing nothing. I dont see that level of comfort between Yuzuki and Haruto.

Still a decent manga, I do look forward to seeing how things progress.

Last edited by User68604; 2011-05-21 at 11:20.
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 11:23   Link #7256
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
there are spoilers for 136 out

Spoiler for 136:
Spoiler for 136:
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 11:52   Link #7257
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Spoiler for 136:
Spoiler for 136:
Old 2011-05-21, 12:08   Link #7258
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for 136:
Spoiler for 136:
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 17:39   Link #7259
justavisitor

@cyberdemon
Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 18:18   Link #7260
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@cyberdemon
Spoiler for spoiler:
well i still firmly believe that theory

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life