Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-08-12, 10:40   Link #34561
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
But can you fire two GOAs? You need to charge Merlin's NP first. Even if you MLB KScope Merlin and fire GOA from the start you still cannot 3t, unlike with Vitch. And Arts crit relies on card RNG

Vitch is literally push skill button, get result from the get go, no RNG required.

And that's not even including how double Vitch buffs Arturia's firepower by ~200%, something Merlin cannot do. TBH that alone is more important than any ability to back-to-back NP. With the NP looping, Arturia becomes able to 3t CQ waves
You only really need 1 GoA, the second is additional flavor.

ATm I play the first round to charge, since I need event CE's on JP it would be possible though:

you can have a 100% NP Merlin with the Sakura CE + his 2nd Append skil.

But yeah, you can only 2 T with Merlin, without the additional Artoria arts card.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-12, 11:09   Link #34562
Rizare

They both fill different purposes. Merlin fits CQs more for longevity while Koyanskaya is more about burst which fits better for farming.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-12, 12:19   Link #34563
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You only really need 1 GoA, the second is additional flavor.

ATm I play the first round to charge, since I need event CE's on JP it would be possible though:

you can have a 100% NP Merlin with the Sakura CE + his 2nd Append skil.

But yeah, you can only 2 T with Merlin, without the additional Artoria arts card.
Not only 2T. Damage may not be high enough to one shot CQ waves

Quote:
Merlin fits CQs more for longevity while Koyanskaya is more about burst which fits better for farming.
Depends. These days CQs or bosses may be better done by blitzing with Koyanskaya and Vortigern since there's more of those bosses like LB4 Junao who cannot be endured as he'll just kill you through whatever defences you have. Same thing with Woodwose
Old 2021-08-12, 16:23   Link #34564
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Nah, according to GoA he was walking along and saw a sign that said "only those free of sin shall pass". Merlin knew it was a trap, and knew Vivian(Mordred) set it, but is incapable of recognizing any of his actions as sinful and so walked through anyway.
That's not what happened.

Spoiler:

He did feel guilty about what happened to her, and he chose to stay in Avalon in order to see how his sin would play out to the bitter end.

Spoiler:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-12, 16:45   Link #34565
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

My QP counter is at 524M, but I only have 154 in the bank. I may have a QP spending problem.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-12, 21:08   Link #34566
Rizare

Quote:
Depends. These days CQs or bosses may be better done by blitzing with Koyanskaya and Vortigern since there's more of those bosses like LB4 Junao who cannot be endured as he'll just kill you through whatever defences you have. Same thing with Woodwose
Of course it varies. But generally, they still cover different things.
Old 2021-08-12, 21:29   Link #34567
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
My QP counter is at 524M, but I only have 154 in the bank. I may have a QP spending problem.
Maxing a single five star costs like 170+ million QP, so....
Old 2021-08-13, 01:40   Link #34568
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
*Looks at his fresh 10/10/10 Jalter*

You and me both...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-08-13, 04:10   Link #34569
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

One last pull for Penguinlilith... A gold ruler instead... And it's Jeanne again. What's with her?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-13, 09:15   Link #34570
grecefar

So I was free to go a continue lostbelt 2 and it kicked my ass, I did completed it but for what I read it only get worse… so I guess is time to train.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-13, 09:34   Link #34571
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
One last pull for Penguinlilith... A gold ruler instead... And it's Jeanne again. What's with her?
She wants to show that she is tankier than Mash.

---
I was back down to 7M and am back up to 12M now... and I definitely didn't 10/10/same level(seven) Vampire Sempai.. No I didn't.... (Hey, she gets better once she receives her skill buff)

Old 2021-08-14, 02:59   Link #34572
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Finished LB6. Vortigern is even more of a bastard than Douman.....Good job. I think Beryl is the only one who can match him in the shittiness department
Old 2021-08-15, 04:51   Link #34573
McW
Canaan II When?

Finished Fae...while as long as Atlantis and Olympus combined, it could be split in 2 part instead one big part split in 3.

The breaks really killed my pace of one chapter per day, I had difficulties to pick it up again whenever a break hits, with the fact the BS the few boss fights were, good story, presentation and all I still couldn't enjoy it in the same way that Camelot or Babylonia
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-16, 14:28   Link #34574
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Also finished Lostbelt 6. It had an interesting plot, with quite a few twists and turns...but damn some fights were insane.
The hardest ones were naturally, the last two boss fights, especially the last one due to the added RNG of the boss's skills.

So, next Lostbelt will be the final...which is apparently in South America? Quetzalcoatl Alter, anyone?
Old 2021-08-16, 18:35   Link #34575
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

After 5 years, I finally got Angry Mango from the FP gacha. Was doing the FP rolls for the weekly missions when he showed up.

I'm still at chapter 23 of LB6. The breaks definitely made me slow down or stop reading it but it's really good. I'm picking up the pace now since I want to use the blue cubes as revives since I heard there was an extremely tough battle in the 3rd part.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-16, 18:39   Link #34576
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I'm still at chapter 23 of LB6. The breaks definitely made me slow down or stop reading it but it's really good. I'm picking up the pace now since I want to use the blue cubes as revives since I heard there was an extremely tough battle in the 3rd part.
Indeed. Second to last fight.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-16, 22:37   Link #34577
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Also finished Lostbelt 6. It had an interesting plot, with quite a few twists and turns...but damn some fights were insane.
The hardest ones were naturally, the last two boss fights, especially the last one due to the added RNG of the boss's skills.

So, next Lostbelt will be the final...which is apparently in South America? Quetzalcoatl Alter, anyone?
You found Cernunnos easier than Vortigern?
Old 2021-08-17, 05:34   Link #34578
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
You found Cernunnos easier than Vortigern?
Well...RNG might've influenced my decision on that

For Cernunnos, the curse layers were an annoyance, yes... But you can kinda cheese the battle with double castoria and a ST NP Foreigner

During my battle with Vortigern however, he kept using a NP charging skill almost every turn, which often threw off my timing to protect the team...and that becomes a problem when he's down to his last HP bar and has Pierce Invul and Ignore Def

EDIT: I just noticed a "dot" between Lostbelt 6 and 7. Was that always there? I don't remember seeing that yesterday...and that dot can only mean one thing: another interlude.

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2021-08-17 at 14:25.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-17, 16:54   Link #34579
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

For Cernunnos, the curse layers were an annoyance, yes... But you can kinda cheese the battle with double castoria and a ST NP Foreigner

During my battle with Vortigern however, he kept using a NP charging skill almost every turn, which often threw off my timing to protect the team...and that becomes a problem when he's down to his last HP bar and has Pierce Invul and Ignore Def

EDIT: I just noticed a "dot" between Lostbelt 6 and 7. Was that always there? I don't remember seeing that yesterday...and that dot can only mean one thing: another interlude.
Probably means that it's time for Tamamo and/or Cat to go hunt a certain Killer Bunny of Cearbannog wannabe.

Old 2021-08-17, 21:23   Link #34580
Rizare

Quote:

It appears after you complete LB6. I assume it's same case as LB5.5/Heian.

And I don't know, Cernunnos is much worse in general when it comes to difficulty.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon