AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-11, 14:33   Link #701
ShadowAssasin
Banned

I hope naruto meets Sasuke soon so he can end up in the hospital again; hopefully this time he'll stay much longer so that we can see Neji or some of the other neglected ninja in action.
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 16:49   Link #702
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_TZ View Post
This thread will be pointless for about 15 or more months...
You mean for the rest of the series.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 16:57   Link #703
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
No Kishi is going to spoil the series via Deus ex Machina no jutsu (a word patented from James3wk).

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 17:15   Link #704
james0246

Quote:
That is just silly. You know there will be some way, that makes absolutely no sense what so ever (much the same as Sasuke getting an MS by being poked in the head), that allows Naruto to beat Sasuke/Pein/Madara in a fight. Who knows what uber-haxx it will be (and it will have to be massive now since their is no conceivable way that Naruto can make up the difference that Kishimoto keeps creating in such a short amount of time ), but in the end, it will allow Naruto to defeat all the main villians/characters and fullfil his destiny whatever the hell that might be.

Damn, I guess I am still a little upset from the latest chapter .

btw, Adediran242, I doubt I created the phrase "Deus ex Machina no jutsu", I do not think I have read it anywhere before, but I am sure it has been used.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 17:17   Link #705
Last of the Uchihas

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
That is just silly. You know there will be some way, that makes absolutely no sense what so ever (much the same as Sasuke getting an MS by being poked in the head), that allows Naruto to beat Sasuke/Pein/Madara in a fight. Who knows what uber-haxx it will be (and it will have to be massive now since their is no conceivable way that Naruto can make up the difference that Kishimoto keeps creating in such a short amount of time ), but in the end, it will allow Naruto to defeat all the main villians/characters and fullfil his destiny whatever the hell that might be.

btw, Adediran242, I doubt I created the phrase "Deus ex Machina no jutsu", I do not think I have read it anywhere before, but I am sure it has been used.
there is a comic book.
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 17:30   Link #706
BlackShinobi07

Quote:

Yea I geuss your..........ri.......I just can't say it. I just can't say your right no matter how much I agree with your post. Yes, in series like these the main character usually triumphs over all in one way or another but that obviously isn't the case in this series as weve seen countless times even when we think its finally the moment weve been hoping for(like his fight with Kakuzu). It would be really bad writting if Kishi actually did what you suggested just because this is a shonen manga. I really have a feeling he's trying to tell a deeper and more insperational story.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2008-04-11 at 17:44.
Old 2008-04-11, 17:37   Link #707
james0246

Quote:
Yea I geuss your..........ri.......I just can't say it. I just can't say your right no matter how much I agree with your post. Yes, in series like these the main character usually triumphs over all in one way or another but that obviously isn't the case in this series as weve seen countless times even when we think its finally the moment weve been hoping for(like his fight with Kakuzu). It would be really bad writting if Kishi actually did what you suggested just because this is a shonen manga. I really have a feeling he's trying to tell a deeper and more inpserational story.
Oh I agree that it would be bad writing, but I disagree with the inbold text. Kishimoto gave up on that the second he allowed his editors to dictate how the story should be told (whether it be adding a rival for Naruto (thus creating all the current problems with the Uchiha clan), creating stupid female characters (his original female characters were similiar to his brothers), or just bowing down in general to the wishes of his editors in regards to many many instances). Once upon a time, Naruto could have been a major groundbreaking Shounen series that would revitalize Shounen Jump and much much more. Now...well it is still entertaining I guess, but honestly these discussing online are more entertaining than anything in the actual series.
Old 2008-04-11, 17:46   Link #708
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Oh I agree that it would be bad writing, but I disagree with the inbold text. Kishimoto gave up on that the second he allowed his editors to dictate how the story should be told (whether it be adding a rival for Naruto (thus creating all the current problems with the Uchiha clan), creating stupid female characters (his original female characters were similiar to his brothers), or just bowing down in general to the wishes of his editors in regards to many many instances). Once upon a time, Naruto could have been a major groundbreaking Shounen series that would revitalize Shounen Jump and much much more. Now...well it is still entertaining I guess, but honestly these discussing online are more entertaining than anything in the actual series.
How do you know so much about the development process of the manga?
Old 2008-04-11, 17:52   Link #709
iBeast

Quote:

Nope. And there won't be any discussion if there wasn't the series. You've been posting a lot and criticizing the Naruto manga and Kishimoto...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 18:32   Link #710
james0246

Quote:
How do you know so much about the development process of the manga?
Well, I am obviouslt not an expert, or I would at least have my own online comic that I make sure everyone knows about . But, I have read a great deal of various interviews of not only Kishimoto but other manga-ka, as well as various reviews etc. in various Japanese anime related encyclopedia etc.. Through this, just as anyone else that reads enough, I have gained some insight into the process of creating, packaging, editing, and ultimately shipping/selling the various manga.

Added to that I have published a few essays, short stories and articles (in magazine and journals only, I am not good enough yet for a Mass publishing such as a book), and I imagine that Kishimoto has to go through even more editing and publishing red-tape than I ever have (considering the fact that he must work week to week on his chapters).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_hai View Post
Nope. And there won't be any discussion if there wasn't the series. You've been posting a lot and criticizing the Naruto manga and Kishimoto...
I am not sure what this message is supposed to mean. Are we all not providing criticism of the work in question. Kishimoto is the man with his name on the package so when I talk about the creator I am of course going to address Kishimoto specifically (just as I mention Oda in the One Piece forum, or Kubo in the Bleach forum). So, I am unsure what you are talking about in your above statement.
Old 2008-04-11, 18:33   Link #711
Adediran242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_hai View Post
Can you blame him?!?!?! Kishi's writing of late has been very poor. Luckily, his artwork is redeeming.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Old 2008-04-11, 18:40   Link #712
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
I hope naruto meets Sasuke soon so he can end up in the hospital again; hopefully this time he'll stay much longer so that we can see Neji or some of the other neglected ninja in action.
Good luck seeing anyone else being worthwhile as long as Sasuke's still around. Especially someone with the Byakugan, that red-haired stepchild of magic eye powers...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 19:22   Link #713
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
a little off topic here:

so in the end (after the sasuke vs itachi fight)... kakashi was a much better or useful teacher than orochimaru

i mean sasuke used chidori for just about everything
and if i remember correctly kakashi said he show sasuke the whole elemental shape-majig

while oro taught sasuke??? CS was given to him, then he got his ass absorbed by sasuke, other than that i felt sasuke didn't really learn cool jutsues from oro (all those snake jutsus came after he absorb oro)

the sword might be from oro, but other than that... i don't see why sasuke couldn't train to be what he is if he stayed at konoha
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 16:17   Link #714
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

It just came to me.. as a Final Fantasy reference, Naruto does Ultima as his highest level skill, and Sasuke does Thundaga. lol.
ForgedGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 17:05   Link #715
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedGlory View Post
It just came to me.. as a Final Fantasy reference, Naruto does Ultima as his highest level skill, and Sasuke does Thundaga. lol.
LOL, you didn't even go for Aeroga, you went right to Ultima . It is nice to know there are still Naruto fans in this dark age.
Old 2008-04-12, 17:20   Link #716
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH View Post
the sword might be from oro, but other than that... i don't see why sasuke couldn't train to be what he is if he stayed at konoha
Forbidden jutsu and CS...he wouldnt have aquired those if he had stayed in Konoha, dont forget about the alleged drugs aswell.

Quote:
It is nice to know there are still Naruto fans in this dark age.
U got that right.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 17:56   Link #717
Adediran242

Quote:
LOL, you didn't even go for Aeroga, you went right to Ultima . It is nice to know there are still Naruto fans in this dark age.
HAIL NARUTO! *is killed gestapo style by Uchiha lovers and Naru haterz alike*

Old 2008-04-12, 19:17   Link #718
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Forbidden jutsu and CS...he wouldnt have aquired those if he had stayed in Konoha, dont forget about the alleged drugs aswell.

U got that right.

techniqually his forbidden jutsu is that ligntn rikirn thing... (likely inspired by kakashi's whole shape crap)

sasuke's chidori blade was something he developped himself, even oro was surprised when sasuke stabbed him with it (if i remember correctly)

the drug theory is still just a guess from sakura and tsnuade... (i have a feeling kisi is going to forget that he ever mentioned about drug on sasuke)

cs 2 was given to sasuke while he was leaving konoha... had naruto won that battle i am sure sasuke would still have it. (but might supress it or something)
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 20:05   Link #719
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
We all know Naruto is too stupid to use ultima anyway if Naruto uses Ultima Kishi will make Sasuke use ULTIMAMETEORTHUNDAGAFIRAGA to wipe all shinobi that do not have the sharingan off the face of the planet also: Firaga = Amaterasu, Itachi = Illusionist, Naruto = Berseker, Sasuke = Fighter, Kakashi = Blue mage, Madara = If anyone played Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced then Madara is Mewt's mother and evil Mewt, Sakura = White mage, Pein = Level 90 Blue Mage, FRS = Aeroga, EMS = Totema and Sharingan = Greatest armour and weapon in the Final Fantasy series.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 20:20   Link #720
james0246

LOL, Pein is a blue mage.