AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-09, 21:39   Link #101
Scarlett_Rain55

In an effort to avoid World War 3. How about we stick to our ideas and interpretations, and not try to change anybody else's?
Old 2008-12-10, 02:17   Link #102
Sinta

World war three? I thought we were having a pleasant conversation. If you didn't want to talk about it then why did you bring it up?
Old 2008-12-10, 07:13   Link #103
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
In an effort to avoid World War 3. How about we stick to our ideas and interpretations, and not try to change anybody else's?
Who is at war I have been laughing the whole time. That one sentence means nothing. Not compared to the whole interview. Besides if IchiRuki doesn't have a chance your side sure as hell doesn't. Confessions mean nothing if he never heard it. You could say it never happened.

No romance means no romance. IchiRuki is the closest a couple can get without being a couple. I 'm good with that.

So don't worry about any hostility on my part. My faith isn't shaken that easily.

I don't care who you ship. I am not shoving anything in your face. Just participating in the conversation.
Old 2008-12-10, 16:13   Link #104
Scarlett_Rain55

There's a common trait with "dense" heroes. They usually end up realizing that there has been a girl that has loved him all along.

Sinta kun! I brought it up cause I love seeing the DC, but then it got out of hand when it was like 8 vs 1. >_<

But I would like to comment on your though of IchiRuki becoming romantic just because it's the only likely path. Why do they have to be in love to prove how deep their friendship is?
Old 2008-12-10, 16:21   Link #105
Zeda

Quote:
There's a common trait with "dense" heroes. They usually end up realizing that there has been a girl that has loved him all along.

Sinta kun! I brought it up cause I love seeing the DC, but then it got out of hand when it was like 8 vs 1. >_<

But I would like to comment on your though of IchiRuki becoming romantic just because it's the only likely path. Why do they have to be in love to prove how deep their friendship is?
Who are these dense heroes?
Old 2008-12-10, 16:25   Link #106
Scarlett_Rain55

More importantly who are you? Popping out of nowhere and saying things, confusing a lot of people on the way.
Old 2008-12-10, 20:22   Link #107
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

To show people that they really have a good deep relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeda View Post
Who are these dense heroes?
Ichigo and Rukia of course.

Quote:
More importantly who are you? Popping out of nowhere and saying things, confusing a lot of people on the way.
I did that when I first came here, ever noticed? She a person that who she is.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-12-10, 21:12   Link #108
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
In those cases the guy has been shown to care about her in the end.
Old 2008-12-10, 21:17   Link #109
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
I appreciate the interview!
Old 2008-12-13, 11:59   Link #110
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
SJ: What does Rukia's name mean, and why is it written in katakana?[/B]
Kubo-sensei: When I'm working, I jot down names in the margins of my notebook as they come to me. Once on TV, I saw the original type of cosmos in South America.
[B]
Pathetic liar! Just say that you seen it here!!

Picture that proves the fact: http://www.imagesforme.com/out.php/i217373_DSC02446.JPG

Last edited by mugenTaichou; 2008-12-14 at 06:54.
Old 2008-12-22, 02:21   Link #111
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

A Report from Jump Festa which happened a couple days ago.

Thank you to my lovely melodymix for the translation of the report.

The original post is in the IchiRuki FC here: http://bleachasylum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=252

ジャンフェスに行って来た。

WJ31号・BLEACH316:Swang The Edge Downのマンガにあわせてアフレコ

折笠・森田・伊藤登場
森田「昨日より増えてる」とか言いつつブリーチコール

スモークの中からせり上がって師匠登場。衣装は昨日と同じ。黒のジャニに黒のVネックインナー 。サングラス 。

【劇場版の話】
基本的に昨日と同じ。オリキャラの名前はルキアがつけるという点で難しかった。
折笠「ルキアが考えそうな柔らかくて強い感じ」

どんなところに着目して欲しいか?
師匠「一護とルキアの関係性。(二人の)心のうつり変わり」

【原作の話】
「どうなる空座町?!教えて久保先生」
・師匠「柱を壊したら各隊の隊長が(修復費を)支払う。だから皆見てるだけなんです(笑)」
・師匠「過去篇は反響が大きかった。」

ここで「全ては藍染の裏切りからはじまった」ということで速水登場
師匠と衣装が被ってる。黒の皮ジャケット。

「速水さんもびっくり!?藍染そうすけの裏の顔」
・師匠「藍染はもっと悪くなる」
・師匠「最初は(藍染が黒幕だと)考えてなかった。殺した後、敵になると考えた」

~師匠の思考の流れ~
瀞霊廷で騒動を起こしたいなあ→そうだ!藍染を殺そう→誰が犯人だと面白いかなあ→そうだ!本 人にしよう!

「過去篇と現在の隊長比較一覧表」がスクリーンに
過去篇には10番隊と11番隊の隊長がいない
・師匠「10番隊の隊長は過去篇の時期、丁度前隊長が死亡していて空席だった」

折笠「過去篇の最後に平子が出てきて『ほないくで」と言っていたが、どこに行ったのか?いつ出 てくる?」
・師匠「仮面はまとめて出したい。そのための舞台を今,用意中。いつ出てくるかは言えない。ま だ先」

森田「一護、ルキア、恋次はいつ出てくる?」
師匠「一護は来週でる」

サンボマスター登場
山口「チャドはこれからどうなるのか?」
師匠「全然活躍します。考えています」

ドラムが映画を見てルキアに惚れた。(折笠を見て)本物がいると楽屋で話していた。

光のロックと製作途中の未発表曲の2曲熱唱

声優と師匠からのコメ
折笠「ジャンフェスに来るとみなさんの元気をいただけます。来年もブリーチをがんばります。あ りがとうござ いました」
師匠「今日は来ていただいてありがとうございます。アメリカに行ったときアメリカのファンも日 本のファンと 変わらなくて
    好きなものに境界線はないんだなと思った」

I went to JUMP festival.

They voiced over the manga WJ 31st JUMP BLEACH316:Swang The Edge Down

Orikasa(Rukia), Morita(Ichigo), Itou (Renji) appears

Morita: “Its hyped up than yesterday!” then does the Bleach call

Through the smoke Kubo appears. His outfit was same as yesterday. Black jersey, a black V necked inner wear and sunglass.

Talk about the movie

They said the same thing as yesterday. Naming the original characters from Rukia’s POV was very difficult.

Orikaksa:
“A strong yet gentle name Rukia would come up with”

What bits do you want everyone to focus on?

Kubo: “The relationship between Ichigo and Rukia. Their change in their own feelings”

Talk about the manga

What will happen in Karakura Town? Tell us sensei

The pillars that are broken is paid by the Captains of the division. That’s why everyone is just watching (laughs)

Kubo:
“The flashback arc had many feedbacks”

From there “Everything happened from Aizen’s betrayel” and Hayami (Aizen) appears.

He was wearing a similar clothes as Kubo, a black jacket.

I was surprised by Hayami-san. The other face of Aizen.

Kubo:
“Aizen will become more evil"

Kubo:
“At first I did not plan Aizen to become the shadow behind everything. I just thought he will become the enemy after he was killed

The flow to Kubo’s plan
There was trouble in Seireitei--> that’s it! Lets kill Aizen!--> The most exciting person to make him/her the culprit--> That’s it! Let’s make himself the culprit!

On the screen shows the present Captains and the past captains
In the past there was no Captain for the 10th division and the 11th division
Kubo: “In the 10th division during the flashback arc the Captain just pasted away”

Orikasa:
“In the flashback arc there is a scene where Hirako goes “Lets go then” but where did they go? When will they appear again?” (end of TBTP arc)

Kubo:
“I want the Vizards to appear all at once. So I am preparing a stage for them now. I can’t say when they will appear. Not anytime soon.

Morita:
“When will Ichigo, Rukia and Renji appear?”

Kubo:
“Ichigo will appear next week”

Sambomaster appear (the band who did the Diamond Dust Rebellion theme song)

Yamaguchi (band member):
“What will happen to Chad?”

Kubo:
“He will have an active role. I am still planning”

The drummer fell in love with Rukia after watching the movie. After seeing Orikasa-san he said “She’s real!” at back stage.

The sing enthusiastically “Hikari no rock” and 2 other unpublished songs

The comment from voice actors and Kubo

Orikasa:
“Coming to JUMP festival makes me feel like you guys are sharing your energy with me. I will do my best in Bleach next year as well. Thank you so much”

Kubo:
“Thank you all for coming today. When I went to America it made me feel that there is not much difference between the American fans and the Japanese fans as they both have no boundaries to something they love. __________________
Old 2008-12-22, 02:35   Link #112
Ichigo&Rukia

First of all, thanks debbie and Mel. and Secondly:

Kubo: “The relationship between Ichigo and Rukia. Their change in their own feelings”

Finally said it. Love you, Kubo.
Old 2008-12-22, 02:58   Link #113
bleachnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
First of all, thanks debbie and Mel. and Secondly:

Finally said it. Love you, Kubo.
LOL now wait for the IchiHime rabid fans to twist it That was a great great thing!

IchiRuki fanfic, including an arranged marriage! AU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4219201/1/
Old 2009-02-03, 12:49   Link #114
Warchef

Quote:
I still don't see why people thought Ichigo was just fighting Ulquiorra to get to Rukia. If he did he would've ran to her like he's trying to get to ORIHIME's safety in the manga right now despite Ulquiorra constantly blocking his path to her. So it's crystal clear that he valued Orihime's honor over Rukia's rotting corpse. Which was pretty OOC for him.

I would've done the same thing if my friend was dying anyways, so I don't see that scene as an act of love at all.

Everything else OD said. Typical points and comparisons that Kubo probably doesn't even know he is doing.

That's funny, because if you had actually READ the chapter, Ichigo says (paraphrasing) "I'm in a HURRY here, so I'll just go all out."

Why was he in a hurry? It wasn't to get to Inoue.

Quote:
Let us not forget that Kubo himself said there's nothing going on between Ichigo and Rukia.
No he didn't, he said that their existing relationship wasn't one of a romantic nature, which is something that has been known since, I don't know, the series began? Christ, you people are dense.

Quote:
Inoue is the only character that revolves around those emotions in bleach.
And look what it's done for her character. Sooner or later, something has to change.
Old 2009-02-03, 13:06   Link #115
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post

No he didn't, he said that their existing relationship wasn't one of a romantic nature, which is something that has been known since, I don't know, the series began? Christ, you people are dense.

change.
...That's what I read. He all but called them a couple and then said, they weren't one right now.

@ everyone
There is a thread for this, you know...^_^
Old 2009-02-03, 18:30   Link #116
Scarlett_Rain55

Too bad all the inteviewers are biased and never ask about Orihime or her relationship with Ichigo. So we probably won't ever know what Kubo thinks about them.
Old 2009-02-03, 19:14   Link #117
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
@hakisak
Didn't realise this was the wrong thread. We'll leave it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffy View Post
I also find it strange that his thoughts on Orihime, her character concept and her confession havent made it into any interviews so far especially when many jab at him about the theme. I mean her character practically oozes of it and a whole lot of crap could have been fathomed out of his thoughts on her?
Good point. Come to think of it I can't believe interviewers who want the scoop on romance don't think to ask about Orihime. After all it would put Kubo in a much tighter spot. Are they retarded?
Old 2009-02-04, 10:20   Link #118
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

Quote:
Too bad all the inteviewers are biased and never ask about Orihime or her relationship with Ichigo. So we probably won't ever know what Kubo thinks about them.
The interviewers represent their constituency--the readers of their magazines. They are very professional. Believe it or not, most of the Bleach fandom interested in romance is interested in Ichigo and Rukia. To call the interviewers biased is extremely unfair. One of my friends is someone who interviewed Kubo and I went through the process with her--it was extremely painstaking how she came up with questions and narrowed the questions down according to feedback from her magazine staff and friends.

She gave one of the best interviews Kubo ever had and he himself praised her for it, saying it was a "fan's interview" and that the questions made him think. Then when this interview appeared in the American press, it was promptly called "IchiRuki biased" by guess who? IchiOri fans who claimed to want to know more about other characters like, say, Chad. Riiiiiight.

Then Shounen Jump's interview came out and it right out asked the question of Kubo "Do you plan to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple?"

A biased question? Certainly a more pointed one than my friend had asked. But America's Shounen Jump, a magazine with a huge distribution, obviously believed that the answer was one that would interest their readership. They chose the question out of many that Kubo answered at the San Diego Comic Con in July.

(For the record, Kubo answer was "I can not confirm or deny that" )

So, please, don't call interviewers biased. They are working professionals. They may be fans but they get paid for what they do and if they did sloppy jobs, they wouldn't keep their jobs for very long.

My friend got a promotion after her Kubo interview.

As to what Kubo-sensei thinks of the Ichigo and Orihime relationship, I think your answers lie in the manga.
Old 2009-02-04, 10:34   Link #119
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
The interviewers represent their constituency--the readers of their magazines. They are very professional. Believe it or not, most of the Bleach fandom interested in romance is interested in Ichigo and Rukia. To call the interviewers biased is extremely unfair. One of my friends is someone who interviewed Kubo and I went through the process with her--it was extremely painstaking how she came up with questions and narrowed the questions down according to feedback from her magazine staff and friends.

She gave one of the best interviews Kubo ever had and he himself praised her for it, saying it was a "fan's interview" and that the questions made him think. Then when this interview appeared in the American press, it was promptly called "IchiRuki biased" by guess who? IchiOri fans who claimed to want to know more about other characters like, say, Chad. Riiiiiight.

Then Shounen Jump's interview came out and it right out asked the question of Kubo "Do you plan to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple?"

A biased question? Certainly a more pointed one than my friend had asked. But America's Shounen Jump, a magazine with a huge distribution, obviously believed that the answer was one that would interest their readership. They chose the question out of many that Kubo answered at the San Diego Comic Con in July.

(For the record, Kubo answer was "I can not confirm or deny that" )

So, please, don't call interviewers biased. They are working professionals. They may be fans but they get paid for what they do and if they did sloppy jobs, they wouldn't keep their jobs for very long.

My friend got a promotion after her Kubo interview.

As to what Kubo-sensei thinks of the Ichigo and Orihime relationship, I think your answers lie in the manga.
Fair enough. But they were not labeled as "biased". I mean, referring to my post, i said "either not interested or biased." I guess i got my answer.
Like you said, most people when it comes to the romantic aspect of Bleach, do care more about the IchigoxRukia bond. [as in IxI, is not that interesting for the majority so it does make sense for the interviewers to "side" with the most popular-couple and ask about it]

Thanks for the clarifying post though ~
Old 2009-02-04, 10:52   Link #120
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Spoiler for Off-topic.:

Last edited by Kakashi; 2009-02-04 at 11:03.
Closed Thread