AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-23, 20:08   Link #101
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

So.... lemme start by saying that this ep was great! .... But it seems that those Capts in Karakura town are pretty much going to get their @sses handed to them... Lemme put things in my perspective:

-- Kenpachi had to go all out to kill Noitra #5 If I recall correctly. I am a big Kenpachi fan but even I could tell Kenchan was struggling to overcome Noi...especially when he said "man..I don't wanna die" ... and getting stabbed (in the neck?)

With that scene in mind picture this...

Obviously Ulquiorra is more than a deadly match for most captains and if Ichi is going to defeat him he'll have to bring out the demon inside him... Hollow I mean....lol....Aizen is a clear match for the old man and I am being generous as I think Aizen has more skills than the old man...

Then we have Shunsui who got owned by a guy using Hitsugaya's sword in a movie I think... can't recall really well... and Ukitake who is always sick... so we can't expect too much from him. The foxxy captain hasn't proven to be very effective and it is very likely Tousen will own him. Then we have Hitsugaya who I think will be fighting Gin... but Gin was just playing around with him during the fight they had in SS during the very first arc.

That leaves Soi Fon and the rest of the Vice Capis against the top 3 espada... Good gosh... Am I the only one seeing total Pwnage here? ...

The only "ray of light" I see for the captains in Karakura town is if those Vaizard come to the rescue ....

Things are bound to get very .. VERY interesting in this arc
Old 2009-01-23, 20:43   Link #102
Salamandra

Ignore the events in the movies as far as indications for power. Shunsui getting beaten in the second movie is in no way indicative of his power in the actual manga/series.
Old 2009-01-23, 22:21   Link #103
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

mmm.. Making shunsui the equivalent of say Byakuya changes nothing in this case really.... the only way he'd have an impact is if hes able to take down one of the top 3 espada and that my friend..... that I gotta see!
Old 2009-01-24, 06:05   Link #104
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
I find it kinda funny how in the anime, Ichigo is just about to go and battle Ulquiorra...

Whereas, right now in the manga he's...
Old 2009-01-24, 08:24   Link #105
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
mmm.. Making shunsui the equivalent of say Byakuya changes nothing in this case really.... the only way he'd have an impact is if hes able to take down one of the top 3 espada and that my friend..... that I gotta see!
rule of thumb...I'd try not to label anyone w/ power levels in Bleach, this seems more about match ups than strength.

Honestly, up until the very end, Kenpachi was enjoying his fight w/ Noitora and truly didn't go all out till he pulled out plothax kendo skillz.

As much as it hurts the fanboy in me...Kenpachi would of been shit out of luck if he had to fight either Zommari or Szayel.
Old 2009-01-24, 08:30   Link #106
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Espada generally have unfair skills, resembling Aizen's in terms of hax (I own your mind, I break you from the inside,etc.) if Ichigo had to fight #7,#8 or #9 he'd lose rather fast considering how smart he is.As for the captain fights, take a look at the numbers:it's 6 VS a lot more, I don't think everyone will be fighting.
Old 2009-01-24, 13:42   Link #107
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
I loved the new ending where it shows the Vizards as captains and vice-captains. I figured that might get more mention here from the anime only viewers. Especially with who the captains where and their vice captains. Small Nano was so cute as well.
Old 2009-01-24, 18:50   Link #108
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardNights View Post
I loved the new ending where it shows the Vizards as captains and vice-captains. I figured that might get more mention here from the anime only viewers. Especially with who the captains where and their vice captains. Small Nano was so cute as well.
It's not anime only. Anime is going into a manga arc.

Manga>anime remember that. There wouldn't be a vaizard arc in the anime and not in the manga.
Old 2009-01-25, 04:08   Link #109
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
It's not anime only. Anime is going into a manga arc.

Manga>anime remember that. There wouldn't be a vaizard arc in the anime and not in the manga.
Exactly what did I say that prompted you to post what you posted?

All I said was that I liked the ending. That I'm surprise that it wasn't talked about more especially by the anime only watchers. You know the people that only watch the anime (which this thread is about). One can do that and not bother with the manga.

At what point did I saw something in the show was anime only?
Old 2009-01-25, 04:19   Link #110
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

assume they didn't really read what you said
Old 2009-01-25, 04:23   Link #111
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardNights View Post
Exactly what did I say that prompted you to post what you posted?

All I said was that I liked the ending. That I'm surprise that it wasn't talked about more especially by the anime only watchers. You know the people that only watch the anime (which this thread is about). One can do that and not bother with the manga.

At what point did I saw something in the show was anime only?
Yeah my bad. Sorta read it wrong.

You'll enjoy the upcoming arc.
Old 2009-01-25, 04:51   Link #112
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

anime rules, manga drools...
Old 2009-01-25, 17:29   Link #113
bleachnut

I liked the episode a lot Particularly how I'm beginning to wonder whether or not Aizen has attempted to impregnate Inoue with his next spawn...it must be on his list of things to do, right? Create an heir?

IchiRuki fanfic, including an arranged marriage! AU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4219201/1/
Old 2009-01-25, 17:45   Link #114
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

There's nothing I have to feel or understand Nnoitora after this episode.

I mean I don't get whether the guy was a rampaging force of nature or simply he loathed the idea of dying a common death like that of an animal.
Spoiler:

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, so Bleach has now moved to the false-Karakura Town arc, which is a problem because the anime has nearly caught up with the manga. Hence, fillers will be unavoidable for a few weeks.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-01-25, 17:47   Link #115
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachnut View Post
I liked the episode a lot Particularly how I'm beginning to wonder whether or not Aizen has attempted to impregnate Inoue with his next spawn...it must be on his list of things to do, right? Create an heir?
Even if Aizen tried to have a love-child with Orihime, she'd perform an abortion with Shun Shun Rikka and reject the pregnancy...
Old 2009-01-25, 19:27   Link #116
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Even if Aizen tried to have a love-child with Orihime, she'd perform an abortion with Shun Shun Rikka and reject the pregnancy...
Dang.....lol. That's like playing God there. Is her powers that powerful? Can she reject stuff into non-existence?
Old 2009-01-25, 22:00   Link #117
bleachnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
You think she'd dare to attempt such a thing while being in Aizen's grip? I don't know...he seemed AWFULLY friendly with her, and it seems like we're supposed to believe some funny business has gone on. He was practically embracing her in the last ep!

Old 2009-01-25, 22:04   Link #118
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Dang.....lol. That's like playing God there. Is her powers that powerful? Can she reject stuff into non-existence?
Yes, yes it is. Hence the reason Azein refered to her powers as trespassing into god's territory. She has already brought the dead back to life a few times. Her atack is rejecting the existance of a being.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-01-25, 22:44   Link #119
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Yes, yes it is. Hence the reason Azein refered to her powers as trespassing into god's territory. She has already brought the dead back to life a few times. Her atack is rejecting the existance of a being.
She really is a freak....lol.
Old 2009-01-26, 00:11   Link #120
bleachnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Yeah but I'm pretty sure she'd be too afraid to do anything to herself to end the pregnancy or even heal her wounds, because if he comes to have his way with her again, he SHOULD notice she's returned to being a virgin, and then the beat down she got from the 2 hollow chicks will seem like a cakewalk in comparison to what I believe Aizen would do to her.

I think it would make a VERY interesting twist if at the end of the WW arc, if Inoue was pregnant by Aizen.

Closed Thread