AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-11-06, 02:46   Link #4261
Clarste
Human

Yay, I got the 10-man Tribute to Insanity achievement (no wipes). Kind of unexpected since we hadn't even gotten the previous level yet, but it was a nice feeling.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 03:40   Link #4262
Xacual

Was messing around tonight, was soloing random old content. Did Skeram and Sartura from AQ40. Then went and tried how Hyjal waves were. Did 5, died to Aboms on 6, their stupid stun destroyed me. Then I went to ZA and did Dragonhawk boss, bear and eagle were too hard. Got my Mojo pet though. Overall it was a pretty amusing day for me.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 19:49   Link #4263
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

this just top my day today:
"Starting NAX25 embem run, checking for 5500 gearscore or kick"

1) why the fk do people need 5500 to run nax25?
2) why the fk would people run nax with 5500?
3) why the fk do people still embem with 5500?!
4) why the fk would anyone be still playing with 5500?!!?
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 20:17   Link #4264
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well...you could always counter with a gear check for 40 man Hogger....

One more quest left for Loremaster. Problem is its a farming/random drop quest for some key to the stasis chamber in the Mana-Tombs. farming keys to make another key to use on a statis chamber to release a big 70 elite that might drop the quest item....sigh. Tried twice already...back to farming for keys.....

That or farm apex crystals and fight a bunch of elites for some other 5-man quest.

Last edited by Ithekro; 2009-11-08 at 02:11.
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 12:53   Link #4265
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

5500 is half ilvl 258 gear @_@
Old 2009-11-08, 18:39   Link #4266
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Obvious trade trolling is obvious trade trolling.
Old 2009-11-09, 11:57   Link #4267
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Gearscore is useful beyond its intended purpose though. And by that I mean, if anyone asks you yours, you know they are an idiot and not to group with them. Who cares about actual stats when you can just go by some arbitrary number a website gives you? Awesome.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 12:03   Link #4268
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Finally got that elusive One That Didn't Get Away achievement....
Old 2009-11-09, 15:57   Link #4269
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Obvious trade trolling is obvious trade trolling.
actually, he was not trollinhg, he was actually standing in dal DOING the gear check, he was also actually rejecting people base on the reason that "if he can have 5500, why can't you"
Old 2009-11-09, 16:12   Link #4270
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
"if he can have 5500, why can't you"
Wow... surprising... he actually had the gear? Usually it's people in blues or naxx gear that demand the outrageous scores so they get carried. At least on PM it is.

I find that as amusing as I do the people that link recount after.. every.. trash pull.
Old 2009-11-09, 16:42   Link #4271
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
I find that as amusing as I do the people that link recount after.. every.. trash pull.
Or the ones who demand a recount after Koralon and see that they're not #1, and then spend the entire Emalon fight volley'ing the adds to pad their stats, helping the raid to wipe. Then everyone leaves. I haven't killed Emalon the past 3 weeks because of retards like this.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 17:58   Link #4272
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

Quote:
Wow... surprising... he actually had the gear? Usually it's people in blues or naxx gear that demand the outrageous scores so they get carried. At least on PM it is.

I think he's just an ebayer, cause when I look at his achievements, he got nothing but TOGC25 and TOC25 and that it, like less than 20 achievements in total.
Old 2009-11-11, 20:38   Link #4273
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Loremaster completed.
Old 2009-11-11, 20:57   Link #4274
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Loremaster completed.
^^ Grats. It's a title that takes a lot of work to achieve, so well done for sticking it out.
Old 2009-11-11, 23:17   Link #4275
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Also shows one is not an Ebayer...even if one has no raids to their name. It takes time to get just about everything done...even at 80.

Doesn't mean I know how to play though...because I'm still not good at PvP, nor have I raided more than one (Did part of a PUG Kara run once at 70...as a backup dps when one of theirs dropped. I doubt I did very well...but then the entire group got killed serveral times by the dinning room boss.)
Old 2009-11-12, 18:38   Link #4276
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

best line I heard from noobs ever "I am not a wow nerd like you to know what DE means ok."
Old 2009-11-12, 18:48   Link #4277
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Worst line I heard in a while was yesterday - 'Wait, a Mage at Level 80 in ilvl213 epics is supposed to do more than 1.5k DPS? How do I do that?'

Worst loot justice ever - VOA25. 1 DK in the raid, looks like he hit 80 in the last 2 days. He goes AFK for Koralon. He comes back 20 seconds after Koralon dies. He learns he has just won T9.5 DPS gloves AND T9.5 tanking gloves.....
Old 2009-11-13, 00:10   Link #4278
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

I'm pretty sure I was doing 1.5k dps on mage.. at level 70.. in blues. -_-

The loot gods are indeed petty creatures. Insult to injury would be if the DK made the raid in the first place.

I've come across newbs that I swear were yanking my chain at first but turned out to be truly completely clueless about common WoW vernacular. I can't remember off hand what some of them were now but they were amusing. Can't say I've run across any that are insulting though.
Old 2009-11-13, 12:18   Link #4279
Nosauz

Here are my 2cents GS is stupid, gear is sooo easy to get, 219 in a heroic and soon 232 stuff in a heroic 5man, it just says that you can clear an easy dungeon, doesn't really explain much about your skill. I mean with a 1.6k gs feral druid in boa loot I out dpsed 8 80s with gs of 4k plus. I mean that shouldn't happen. GS is good if you looking for a sure way to select a pug. Every since I quit hard core raiding I find it harder and harder to log on, the small raiding guild I'm currently in is rocking t9 but if you try to pug col25 you just have mouth breathing retards all over the place. It's disappointing, plus I can't get my guild to go into Uld for the life of me, and so I'm running 25man naxx with scrubs just to get teh chance to roll on a gt. Anyway all I have to say is that the game is by far too casual for my taste and I can't play as a casual so I think it might be the end for me at least for this mmo. Hope the new republic will be kick ass. GL in cataclysm
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 20:45   Link #4280
Clarste
Human

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I was doing 1.5k dps on mage.. at level 70.. in blues. -_-
I doubt it, the scale was a lot lower back then. 1.5k was around SSC level dps, so it was unlikely you did it in blues. Even if you did, that would've been considered exceptional. There's been a lot of dps inflation in WotLK.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows