AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-23, 06:01   Link #6561
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Chifuyu testing these girls to see if they can meet her standards such as to beat her in combat, protect Ichika from any and all threats including the jealous girls and oneself, and to love him unselfishly. So far, not one of them meet one of those requirements. They didn't make any love progress with Ichika. If Chifuyu really want one of those girls to be his girlfriend and wife in the future, then she and the other girls needs to stop abusing her brother and treat him with respect. And don't you think I'm not aware of Chifuyu's own secret jealousy over the girls attracted to her brother. What Houki, Chifuyu and the other IS girls plan to do once Ichika graduates IS Academy? Once that happens, then Houki, Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, Laura, and the Sarashiki sisters may never see him again as each one of them return to their home countries. Long distance relationship won't last long.
it is not like the harem r friends with each other, r they? i know laura & charolette r, but i starting to think that one of them will stab the other one in the back in order to get close to ichika.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 08:34   Link #6562
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
it is not like the harem r friends with each other, r they? i know laura & charolette r, but i starting to think that one of them will stab the other one in the back in order to get close to ichika.
Really? So one of them will stab the other one in the back to get close to Ichika once he graduates IS Academy? That's kind of low. What Houki, Chifuyu and the other IS girls plan to do once Ichika graduates IS Academy? Once they graduates, then Houki may have to move again due to Tabane's protection program. Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, Laura, and the Sarashiki sisters may have to return to their home countries. Thus, the IS harem may never see Ichika again. Like I said before, long distance relationship won't last. Just as I thought, Houki and all of the IS girls each have a weak and selfish love for Ichika as each one of them desire to have him all to herself. Not to mention their own violent jealousy. I mean, how do they claim themselves to be his girlfriend if they not even dating.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 21:47   Link #6563
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Really? So one of them will stab the other one in the back to get close to Ichika once he graduates IS Academy? That's kind of low. What Houki, Chifuyu and the other IS girls plan to do once Ichika graduates IS Academy? Once they graduates, then Houki may have to move again due to Tabane's protection program. Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, Laura, and the Sarashiki sisters may have to return to their home countries. Thus, the IS harem may never see Ichika again. Like I said before, long distance relationship won't last. Just as I thought, Houki and all of the IS girls each have a weak and selfish love for Ichika as each one of them desire to have him all to herself. Not to mention their own violent jealousy. I mean, how do they claim themselves to be his girlfriend if they not even dating.
Lovetospoon73 is wrong. The harem are definitely friends by this point. Hell, they were friends during the Silvario Gospel Battle.

Izuru isn't thinking that far ahead because IS will never be the kind of series that shows in detail what happens once Ichika graduates. The story doesn't care what happens after that, so it isn't important.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2018-03-25 at 14:32.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 01:23   Link #6564
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Lovetospoon73 is wrong. The harem are definitely friends by this point. Hell, they were friends during the Silvario Gospel Battle.

Tachibana isn't thinking that far ahead because IS will never be the kind of series that shows in detail what happens once Ichika graduates. The story doesn't care what happens after that, so it isn't important.
Yes. Houki and the other IS girls are friends. You're right about that. However, I'm only asking about what would the harem plan to do once Ichika graduates IS Academy. The reason why I asked is that things haven't been moved forward between Ichika and the girl(s) in his harem. So far, not one of them make any love progress with Ichika due to their violent jealousy, abuse, and stuff. And every single time Ichika hangs out with a girl even if its among themselves, he always caught up in the misunderstand in one way or another. They're violently chase him around, looking for sharp object they can find that can do him harm. Tried with all of their might to open the contest to see which one of them gets to destroy him with their IS first. They haven't got any closer to him at all. Not to mention they didn't tell him how they really feel about him as they keeping it a secret. Houki and the other IS girls making Ichika feel insecure.
Old 2018-03-24, 01:34   Link #6565
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:

Tachibana isn't thinking that far ahead because IS will never be the kind of series that shows in detail what happens once Ichika graduates. The story doesn't care what happens after that, so it isn't important.
Tachibana? Don’t you mean Izuru? This is IS, not DAL.
Old 2018-03-24, 15:01   Link #6566
Silvertail

The reboot manga released the newest chapter. It finishes Volume 4 and we get to see Tatenashi make her first appearance.
Also, Daupao heard about Infinite Stratos light novel getting licensed and has confirmed he\she stopped translating Volume 9.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-25, 14:31   Link #6567
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Tachibana? Don’t you mean Izuru? This is IS, not DAL.
...Fuck.

Yes, I meant Izuru. I was tired when I wrote that >_<;;
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2018-03-28, 00:01   Link #6568
Chaos-Zero

I guess Tatenashi Sarashiki finally makes her appearance in the Yuuki Homura version of the manga.
Old 2018-03-30, 08:03   Link #6569
LastPanzer

Hey guys, just going through TVTropes and actually saw this thread:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../RealityEnsues
What, in your opinion, will be a good display of Reality Ensues in the world of IS?
LastPanzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-30, 11:13   Link #6570
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

Ichika retaliates with force in response to yet another invasion of his room. A person can only be pushed so far.
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 10:22   Link #6571
Gespenst1

For me, it should be how there are problems with the fact the newest invention by mankind can only be piloted by women only, and that the inventor most definitely not wanting to do squat all about it.
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 13:52   Link #6572
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
Ichika retaliates with force in response to yet another invasion of his room. A person can only be pushed so far.
well ichika's denseness/girl problems will eventually start ww3 if not taken care of soon
Old 2018-04-01, 07:47   Link #6573
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastPanzer View Post
Hey guys, just going through TVTropes and actually saw this thread:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../RealityEnsues
What, in your opinion, will be a good display of Reality Ensues in the world of IS?
Someone already made an example of that.

Old 2018-04-05, 08:38   Link #6574
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

What do you guys think that Tabane means by needing a sacrifice for Chifuyu's IS Kurezakura?

And what do you think seems to be her end goal? To me it seems that she wants to gain Chifuyu & Houki's favor back. Maybe she want Chifuyu to work with her again like old times & she still wants to make Houki happy, which is why she's keeping an eye on her. Ichika hugging Cecilia may have upset Houki which Tabane saw. So it's possible that she wants to eliminate the rest of the girl or to torture Ichika until he chooses Houki.

And we still don't know how the Phanotm Task fits into this.

Is Chelsea now considered an antagonist? Did we learn what happened to her at the end of the story?
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 13:09   Link #6575
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
Is Chelsea now considered an antagonist? Did we learn what happened to her at the end of the story?
No. She was only an antagonist to save her sister - once that was done, they go back to being Cecilia's happy, peaceful maids.

Letting Go
Old 2018-04-05, 14:54   Link #6576
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
No. She was only an antagonist to save her sister - once that was done, they go back to being Cecilia's happy, peaceful maids.
I'm guessing that the revelations about her parents must have cast a heavy burden on her heart which is why Ichika hugs her, to comfort her. I'm glad that they are giving the girls actual development. But I hope that Tabane doesn't kill Ichika.

Do we have an idea on who Charl's new IS works? Alos what do we learn about Third Shift?

Edit: Maybe the reason that Tabane is gunning after Ichika is that she believes that he betrayed Houki. After all, she acknowledged Cecilia when she was on her date with Ichika, which she usually doesn't even register other people besides the Orimuras or Houki. And after the whole hugging thing, she might have changed her opinion on him.

We still don't know her motivations.

Last edited by Darksider555; 2018-04-05 at 17:40.
Old 2018-04-06, 05:31   Link #6577
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
I'm guessing that the revelations about her parents must have cast a heavy burden on her heart which is why Ichika hugs her, to comfort her. I'm glad that they are giving the girls actual development. But I hope that Tabane doesn't kill Ichika.

Do we have an idea on who Charl's new IS works? Alos what do we learn about Third Shift?

Edit: Maybe the reason that Tabane is gunning after Ichika is that she believes that he betrayed Houki. After all, she acknowledged Cecilia when she was on her date with Ichika, which she usually doesn't even register other people besides the Orimuras or Houki. And after the whole hugging thing, she might have changed her opinion on him.

We still don't know her motivations.
is tabane afraid chifuyu & i wonder what chifuyu & houki think of tabane playing cupid towards her brother & houki? because chifuyu is known to be very frightful towards other IS pilots to pretty much anyone IS/military/government related
Old 2018-04-06, 07:15   Link #6578
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Well chifuyu is the ultimate badass of the series. So she frightens everyone. But I think that Tabane isn't afraid of her since she see her as a old friend.

Tabane's motivations are a total enigma. She sends drones to test Akatsubaki & to add more data on it. Plus the World Purge not to mention aiding the Phantom Task & Madoka. Especially since she modified the Silent Zephyrus into the Black Knight.

But I'm confused about a thing in the Vol 12 preview. It is said that this new princess has access to a 4th generation IS. How is that possible? Was the research into 4th generation successful from the data they gather of of Ichika's Byakushiki ?
Old 2018-04-11, 08:05   Link #6579
James wallfod

new volume 12 sneak peak https://yande.re/post/show/445794
Thanks kiyoe
James wallfod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-13, 21:37   Link #6580
Silvertail

I just notice on the Over-lap website, there's a sneak peak with the first 18 pages on it. If someone whom can understand Japanese can summary it (or just tell us what happening), that would be great.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen