AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-09, 03:58   Link #1
Skorpa

Orochimaru

i thought popped up my head when i was watching episode 30.. the episode where Sasukes sharingan gets rescurected and he fights Orochimaru. The thing is, why the hell is orochimaru so fast in that episode (u know, where he spins around the tree's and sasuke goes "i can see")?
why doesn't he use his speed in the later episodes and the sannin fight. It feels like the speed thing was just some cool effect.

Any other thoughts?
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 04:14   Link #2
CyberPunk

maybe he just appeared that fast to sasuke. i don't know. :P. a cool thing to notice is that as they both charge at eachother, they both have a faint purple light trail behind them. foreshadowing maybe?
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 04:21   Link #3
snarl
>:o

He seemed pretty fast when he was fighting Jiraiya on the snake when u see the grey and red flashes... and also when he flew down to try and kill naruto that was pretty fast too wasn't it? I'm not exactly how sure how fast you are talking about

btw his arms are seal so maybe he can't balance well while running
snarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 04:22   Link #4
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Maybe he just saw using the speed then as an inpracticability,you know,as in there would be flaws in his defense etc when he did that,or maybe using speed against someone of Sannin calibur would be a waste of energy!
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 04:32   Link #5
ilal2ielli
Zoom-zoom.

Send a message via AIM to ilal2ielli
speed is only relative, if two characters are nearly the same speed, you will see the action occur at a normal pace. if the two characters have a great difference in speed, ie Orochimaru vs Sasuke then it will be shown in the animation.
ilal2ielli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 04:55   Link #6
Skorpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarl
He seemed pretty fast when he was fighting Jiraiya on the snake when u see the grey and red flashes... and also when he flew down to try and kill naruto that was pretty fast too wasn't it? I'm not exactly how sure how fast you are talking about

btw his arms are seal so maybe he can't balance well while running

the fight between him and sasuke looks faster
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 06:31   Link #7
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

I agree with that guy with the difficult name. If two guys with the same speed fight, it is shown at a normal pace, but if one is much faster than the other, the slower one moves at 'normal speed' and the faster one at 'hyper'.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 06:34   Link #8
Bloodloss2000
Someone new

Send a message via AIM to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via MSN to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodloss2000
Ie Rock Lee vs Garra/Sasuke/anyone else he has gone or will go against... possibly.
Bloodloss2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 09:34   Link #9
xavier8200

We all know hat Oro was trying to judges whether Sasuke is worthy of being kidnapped. I think that Oro used his crazy speed to see if Sasukes Eyes could follow Oro. Im sure that Oro thought that h would be the fasting thing that Sasuke has encountered and he wanted to see how Sasuke would react.
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 11:49   Link #10
lotus_lee

I would think the reason why Orochimaru was so much faster against Sasuke than when he was against the Sannins is because they wanted to show the differences in their speeds. I mean we see Jounins and other ninjas just whiz away like that but when they are actually fighting each other, they don't do that.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote