AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-04-15, 09:31   Link #41
dragon1412

seem like BT need to do something about this soon, it's another things for series that's soon going to get licensed to be targeted, but amaburi and oreimo clearly isn't going to have that shot. It's just a matter of sooner or later now
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-15, 09:59   Link #42
DragonOsman
Dragon King

True. Here's to hoping they go through with the move. Same for Setsuna, too.
Old 2016-04-15, 21:00   Link #43
anthonygarbage

Is jerutz also moving his site (he is doing EX right?)
anthonygarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-16, 01:53   Link #44
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It seems like Zxzxzx's site needs more work. The email and CDN functionality aren't done yet so we can't even message him right now, and when I tried to follow links to LN chapters or to reply to a post on the main page, I got an error saying that the page I tried to follow isn't on the server. Does someone know how to contact him and tell him about this in case he doesn't know (he mentioned the mail and CDN problem in a post on the main page, but it's the rest of what I said that he probably needs to be informed of)?
Old 2016-04-16, 05:30   Link #45
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
It seems like Zxzxzx's site needs more work. The email and CDN functionality aren't done yet so we can't even message him right now, and when I tried to follow links to LN chapters or to reply to a post on the main page, I got an error saying that the page I tried to follow isn't on the server. Does someone know how to contact him and tell him about this in case he doesn't know (he mentioned the mail and CDN problem in a post on the main page, but it's the rest of what I said that he probably needs to be informed of)?
just wait, setting up a site isn't that easy, give the guy 1 week at least
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-16, 06:11   Link #46
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I guess you're right. I just wanted to point out that the links aren't working right as of right now.
Old 2016-04-16, 08:45   Link #47
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Anyway , i am thankfull that zx moved his site . I believe it wasn`t only me who barely could acces the site ( connection being so slow ) . Anyway , editing the database should solve the problem , but yeah the whole process can take a week .
Old 2016-04-16, 10:09   Link #48
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Dual Blades said on Setsuna's site that they'll really be dropping Gakusen after translating up to the end of Volume 9. Now I'm really about whether or not Setsuna will be switching to a different server so he can continue translating Gakusen. I hope I knew what he'd said to Kidstandout and Zxzxzx.
Old 2016-04-18, 01:41   Link #49
King of the End

Hope I'm no interrupting but ZXzxzx's site seems to be up and running. I just checked it again right now, so from my end everything seems good to go. Also just went through this thread and I'd like to say thank you to you guys for taking such a proactive role in safeguarding the community. Though I have to ask doesn't this thread kind of go against the ToS?
King of the End is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 11:54   Link #50
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Dual Blades said on Setsuna's site that they'll really be dropping Gakusen after translating up to the end of Volume 9. Now I'm really about whether or not Setsuna will be switching to a different server so he can continue translating Gakusen. I hope I knew what he'd said to Kidstandout and Zxzxzx.
either dual is out of the loop or setsuna changed his mind. it may also be possible that even with a host switch, he still will drop it because muh support the industry. i'd say PM Dual Blades and see what he says.
Old 2016-04-20, 06:50   Link #51
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but I just made a post on Setsuna's blog about it along with also mentioning some of my thoughts on the plot-point involving Claudia's wish and the Rusalka girls' opinion/thoughts about Ayato.

I think I'll PM Dual Blades, too, though. Thanks for the suggestion (I'll wait for your reply to this post before PM'ing him or not, though).

Edit: By the way, most of Zxzxzx's blog is working fine now except that I can't make comments there since I get a database connection problem error whenever I try. And some of the pages have the white part covering most of the page's width with only a bit of the checkerboard dark gray background peaking from behind the white area. Anyone know of a way to contact him to tell him this, as he did say we should contact him about anything we find amiss?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2016-04-20 at 07:09.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 17:58   Link #52
XFire
150% done

I don't know about all of you, but the first thing I did after hearing about this was grab and copy every volume translated so far.