AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-02, 14:29   Link #24381
GrimJack

possibly all he would need to do is collaborate with monster graduates of Yokai who found jobs within the local govt and spread word of an evacuation order

but as Chris says we will see
Old 2013-09-02, 14:34   Link #24382
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Well, I kinda expected such a development....

*sniff*

It's going to be hard to top that.

One thing that scares me is that Ikeda won't have a Ura moment at the end of this arc. But that seems so far fetched. Tsukune needs Moka alone, and that moment between Ura and Tsukuje regarding Omote's passing is going to have some love as well.

Anyhow, it seems a big freaking battle is going to begin. Not a moment's respite.

I'm just gonna try and absorb this some more.
Old 2013-09-02, 14:55   Link #24383
finalfury
Incognito

This chapter reminded me that I was a fan of this series. :/
At this point, Akasha entrance is likely.
Old 2013-09-02, 17:32   Link #24384
shalala

Poor Outer Moka. At least they where finally able to confess their love for each other . Still sad to see her go. I would like to see what Inner Moka saw when these events happened. Would they talk to each other as they where pretty much sisters in a way. Its cool that Headmaster joins the battle but he better bring back up. As I can't really see why he wouldn't plus there clearly lots of good yokai who are hofully just as strong as Moka and Tksune. But now that Alucard is awake surely Tsukune's body should be going code red now that Alucard is awake and incase anyone has forgotten Alucard awken/true form was the result of him absorbing other yokai. Soo what has happen to Gin and lolicon fighter?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 19:01   Link #24385
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The (western) King of Monsters is now fully awake, so for literally everything going to hell in a handbasket... it's sad, but not surprising. After the core of the Rosario was destroyed, it would be Naruto/Bleach-asspull level for Outer to have survived. And looks like my personal favorite theory of Final Moka being both Outer and Inner fused is going to come true. But first, Mikogami better have some sort of ace up his sleeve, now that we're dealing with something that isn't under the control of the Hellsing organization (and we don't have any damned catboy around either)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 19:41   Link #24386
X207
Gamyūsa

it may be wishful thinking but I do hope some aspects of outer Moka do show up in inner Moka. I did think that she'd rather merge than disappear. Moka might have gone and surprised me but I do think some outer personality aspects may still survive in inner Moka. I didn't expect such an outcome from ch 66. it may also but just a ploy where outer Moka loses consciousness. the next chapter will be very interesting.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 19:54   Link #24387
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

No merging or combining personality BS please! I like my Ura as it is and I don't want her to become more dere-dere. If the fake is going to die, than just stay dead and be gone.
Old 2013-09-02, 20:27   Link #24388
GrimJack

read the manga as to what Ura was like as a little girl if you say you like the real Moka that is what you get
Old 2013-09-02, 20:28   Link #24389
Tenzen12

Somehow I just can't imagine outer Moka die, I don't particulary like her and she takes screentime to her inner awesome counterpant, I wouldn't even mind if she died, but somehow killing her would be weird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
But theres no denying the fact that the city is vacate of human life and surprisingly enough it's the very city that the Floating Garden crashed into. It's obvious that Mikogami has been keeping track of everything that was going on up until this point, so he prepared for the worst. It was either by magic or collaboration with the human government that the city is now vacate. I deny that he used magic, so I say it was collaboration.
I denny it was collaboration, so I say he used magic.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 20:33   Link #24390
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
read the manga as to what Ura was like as a little girl if you say you like the real Moka that is what you get
Her before and her as now is 2 different thing.
Old 2013-09-02, 20:37   Link #24391
ShinsoSan

I'm betting Sun Otonashi will take a role in the next chapters or one of the coming chapters since Sun is in the human world. As for omote we all knew something like this would happen to her and its really hard to accept it since she's been with us since season one and she was in plenty of chapters to get us attached to her. Which just made it harder. I think omote's death will cause a change in Tsukune's personality or maybe some development for him. The next chapters will be interesting and I'd like to see how they escape this and if Ikeda plans on doing a timeskip or something along those lines.

Oh and Akua disappeared again. Wonderful.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 21:35   Link #24392
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Her before and her as now is 2 different thing.
Then you can't say what you want is the real Moka then...What you want the Moka under the influence of the rosario
Old 2013-09-02, 21:55   Link #24393
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
Then you can't say what you want is the real Moka then...What you want the Moka under the influence of the rosario
What I want is the strong, prideful and the dominant Moka. What I want is the current real Moka that NOT under the influence of the weak fake personality.
Old 2013-09-02, 22:37   Link #24394
Chris38

^ Looks like you're pretty adamant about this, but I think that Inner Moka is going to change, because of this development, due to the relationship that she established with her Outer Moka personality.

Not to mention, as chapter 54 has revealed to us, the strong, prideful and dominant personality was simply a barrier that she erected to protect herself from being hurt anymore.

Her actual personality isn't that radically different then Outer Moka's, in my opinion at least.

On Sun's reappearance that someone mentioned, I don't see what her appearance is going to change anything.

After all, just by bringing even more damage dealers, won't be enough to counter Alucard's hax regenerative abilities.

I doubt that we are going to have a timeskip as well, since there is still a lot of things that Ikeda needs to deal with, in the current time.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-09-02 at 23:10.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 22:56   Link #24395
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I see the Nukes flying in very soon if Al isn't dealt with properly. Once the government sees this threat is the real "Godzilla", they'll beg the US to drop a few on Al's head if Mikogami hasn't collaborated to give his "warriors" some time to do battle with Alucard before the nuclear strikes come.
Old 2013-09-02, 23:07   Link #24396
GrimJack

that never ends well in Godzilla movies why would it here?? lol
Old 2013-09-02, 23:11   Link #24397
Chris38

Yeah, I doubt that nuclear weapons are powerful enough to annihilate Alucard's regenerative ability
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 23:15   Link #24398
ShinsoSan

I'm not saying Sun's appearance will add to anything but I do think she'll appear. You don't have to agree it is just a prediction. I think she will appear with Gin & Haiji. Its not a huge deal but I do think she'll play a role pretty soon whether it be big or small.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 23:47   Link #24399
Voceane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
But theres no denying the fact that the city is vacate of human life and surprisingly enough it's the very city that the Floating Garden crashed into. It's obvious that Mikogami has been keeping track of everything that was going on up until this point, so he prepared for the worst. It was either by magic or collaboration with the human government that the city is now vacate. I deny that he used magic, so I say it was collaboration.
The city isn't vacate of human life. The fortress fall on the Minato Mirai of Yokohama, Minato in japanese means Harbour and by night there no way there is a lot of people on it. I think Mikogami only make it fall on the harbour and not the city.

I know, I have already say this but I think Outer Moka is no other than the unconscious of Bloodriver and now her unconscious will go back and Bloodriver will emerge in the harem from Alucard.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 00:16   Link #24400
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, I doubt that nuclear weapons are powerful enough to annihilate Alucard's regenerative ability
not one maybe but a few hundred will if not humanities entire arsenal a fic was written about this humans to kill alucard destroyed earth yeah died but we paid a price. don't think we won't do it either
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire