Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-12, 15:40   Link #1
zuke
Balanar

A big request!!

Ammm.....im looking for anime that has main character as male with special powers or smth like that and surrounded by girls and ofc lots of comedy sure i dont mind there can be and some tragedy or violence.
The genre would be smth like : action+harem+comedy+ecchi+(magic,supernatural,samu rai...ect)
And all animes that i saw and are similar to my request : elfen lied,full metal panic,girls bravo,negima,chobits,dears,ah!my goddess,to loveru,karin,Amaenaideyo!!,shakugan shana,Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun,Nagasarete Airantou,sekirei,Tonagura!,kemeko dx,shuffle!,To Aru Majutsu no Index,kannagi,rasio+vampire,green green,love hina.
Old 2009-02-12, 16:04   Link #2
Echoes

Seems like you've got a good amount under your belt already, but I'll give it a shot.

Rental Magica. Guy runs a mages-for-rent agency with a largely female cast.

Zero no Tsukaima.
Similar art and the same lead voiceactors as Shakugan no Shana. It's more ecchi/comedy than action, but there's some of that too.
Old 2009-02-12, 16:07   Link #3
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Ongoing Asu no Yoichi
Old 2009-02-12, 19:31   Link #4
ArianaChaz
Charcoal Feather Brigade

Psychic Academy
Old 2009-02-12, 21:09   Link #5
Shadow Kira01

The only ones I can think of would be:

Eien no Aseria: A guy and his sister ended up in Phantasmagoria in which his sister is abducted by the knights of a country who battles evil. In order for the king and princess to release his sister, he is told to fight alongside them against evil. However, the story is very short and confusing if you haven't played the game. There is also a sequel to the game. As for the anime, it is a 2-episode ova. The one who did the opening song is Kawamura Yumi, the same lady who did Persona 3's OST.

Prism Ark: I only watched the first episode of the series and gave it a 7. It is generally an anime with elements of ecchi and comedy, not mentioning that the protagonist is a powerful knight while the girls are either knights, samurai, ninja, mages, and wizards; not really sure though. It is an adaptation of a series of visual novels.

Rental Magica: This one definitely fits the description. Since it is already mentioned, I will second it.

Shining Tears X Wind: The direct sequel to the ps2 game. And no, you don't need to play the game to understand the story of the anime. After Xion had turned pure evil at the end of the game, he killed to comrades and but later revived them after regaining conscious. However, due to the fact that he actually killed them after losing control of his powers, he left the team to become the guardian of Hollow Earth and watches over the entire world. The anime is about Souma, a newcomer to Hollow Earth and his journey to replace Xion, not mentioning that he is also voiced by the same seiyuu who did Xion/Zero.

Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica: The protagonist doesn't really have any special powers but he is a contract dantist (not dentist) who plays music which enhances the battle capabilities of his contract spirit, Phoron and it also transforms her appearance.

SoulTaker: I haven't had the time to watch this one yet, even though it is only 13 episodes. Not sure if this can be considered as harem but one of the main female characters, Komugi-chan has her own spinoff series which consist of a special and two ovas (2 + 5 = 7 episodes).

Star Ocean EX: Unlike Star Ocean: Second Story (psx) or Star Ocean: Second Evolution (psp), this anime follows the story of the manga itself.
Old 2009-02-13, 05:58   Link #6
zuke
Balanar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Seems like you've got a good amount under your belt already, but I'll give it a shot.

Rental Magica. Guy runs a mages-for-rent agency with a largely female cast.

Zero no Tsukaima.
Similar art and the same lead voiceactors as Shakugan no Shana. It's more ecchi/comedy than action, but there's some of that too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeDeR View Post
Ongoing Asu no Yoichi
I forgot to mention that i saw already these ones.And for my request i want to add + that it would be great if the story had a girl who suddenly appears in the main characters life and live with him.
Closed Thread