AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2014-02-10, 12:15   Link #841
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Tori announced Goku's mother. Gine.
Old 2014-02-27, 06:01   Link #842
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

I'd love for Vegeta to take the center of the stage.
Should have been done ages ago.

Trunks had his.
Goten had his.
Gohan also had his moment.

I think the Saiyan prince is long over due for a movie, we really need one.
Old 2014-02-27, 08:08   Link #843
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i hope they don't ruin it if they do, Vegeta's part in the new one was awesome tho.
Old 2014-03-24, 06:48   Link #844
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I can't seem to find the J Stars Victory VS page.

My my....Goku, Vegeta and Freeza are pretty much the top tiers here. I'm surprised there is a bit of dialogue with Goku, Vegeta and Lala.

Lala - Are you aliens too?
Old 2014-03-25, 05:12   Link #845
Samari
World's Greatest

The last film was God awful. Just terrible.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 11:39   Link #846
GDB

Word is the network broadcast is going to have 20 minutes of additional footage, focusing on the Beerus/Whis dynamic, Pliaf's gang, and quite possibly expanding the Z warriors so they aren't useless fodder that get taken down in mere seconds (per Toriyama's words, "They all have their fans and they should get to enjoy their favorite characters too.")
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 13:51   Link #847
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Word is the network broadcast is going to have 20 minutes of additional footage, focusing on the Beerus/Whis dynamic, Pliaf's gang, and quite possibly expanding the Z warriors so they aren't useless fodder that get taken down in mere seconds (per Toriyama's words, "They all have their fans and they should get to enjoy their favorite characters too.")
Going to? That broadcast was three days ago. And yes, there was indeed 20 minutes of extra footage there, giving us more Beers and Whis, a few extended fight-scenes, some plot-holes filled in here and there (It is actually acknowledged that Kaio's planet had been blown up in the Cell Games!) and... an awful lot more silly hijinks. For the most part these changes were for the better, but there were a few occasional moments I felt were just unnecessary. (Did we really need to get even more of Whis remarking how fantastic Earth's food is? I mean, really? Wasn't there already enough of that in the theatrical cut?)
Old 2014-03-25, 15:50   Link #848
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i hope they don't ruin it if they do, Vegeta's part in the new one was awesome tho.
No, not really. He was completely whipped and cowered in fear when he heard Bils' name. Then he powered up out of anger, only to lose.

What happened to the strategist who organized a world powered Spirit Bomb to take down Buu?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 17:44   Link #849
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Going to? That broadcast was three days ago.
Oh. For some reason, I was thinking it wasn't until this coming weekend.
Old 2014-03-25, 23:23   Link #850
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
No, not really. He was completely whipped and cowered in fear when he heard Bils' name. Then he powered up out of anger, only to lose.

What happened to the strategist who organized a world powered Spirit Bomb to take down Buu?
Vegeta isn't stupid he knows Bills could just destroy everything he loves.. he was more protecting the others than his pride and crap. This is after Buu, he's not that honor blinded jerk anymore.
Old 2014-03-26, 10:22   Link #851
GDB

Exactly. Even moreso since he remembered how his father, who had even more pride than he did, groveled before Beerus (official English name, by the way).

My only beef with the director's cut is that Gohan still goes Super Saiyan during the ring ceremony. There's literally no reason for it, since it's not like Videl/Pan is a Super Saiyan.
Old 2014-04-04, 10:49   Link #852
ShiroiRyu

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/04/...l-minus-manga/

Don't know if the link was already here.
So ...
The mother !
Old 2014-04-04, 10:54   Link #853
eceso

Spoiler for the whole family xD:

loved this picture
eceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 12:46   Link #854
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Lol, strategy? In DBZ?

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 13:51   Link #855
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Lol, strategy? In DBZ?
Hey now, that was a very well thought out plan that involved reviving everyone and then using a wish to power Goku back up to full in the hopes that it'd be enough to finish off Kid Buu. Doesn't mean it was the best strategy, since they could have easily saved the third wish by having Kabito Kai teleport to Earth, grab Gohan, and take him to fight Kid Buu, since he had already easily beaten down the much stronger Super Buu. But hey, I guess the Spirit Bomb had to beat someone, right?
Old 2014-04-04, 14:34   Link #856
Gundamx

Quote:
Hey now, that was a very well thought out plan that involved reviving everyone and then using a wish to power Goku back up to full in the hopes that it'd be enough to finish off Kid Buu. Doesn't mean it was the best strategy, since they could have easily saved the third wish by having Kabito Kai teleport to Earth, grab Gohan, and take him to fight Kid Buu, since he had already easily beaten down the much stronger Super Buu. But hey, I guess the Spirit Bomb had to beat someone, right?
<<<old memory but I guess they want to erase him + also he can regeneration from physical attack
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 20:00   Link #857
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
<<<old memory but I guess they want to erase him + also he can regeneration from physical attack
Gohan can do kamehameha. Hell he had to destroy Cell down to the very cell and did so with a kamehameha.

But Buu saga was a mess through and through. Goku could have beaten Buu way back early in SSJ3 form but didn't want to cause he wanted to have his kids do it and thus have Earth not depend on him or some shit.

Which is fine and all, but didn't Gohan just do that back in the Cell saga already? And seriously Buu is like the strongest being in the universe. It's not like the heroes of Earth need to worry about many people at his level. Gohan may have powered down some, but Vegeta was probably stronger than Cell was at this point. So he could protect it from 99.9999999999999999999...% of the bad guys in the universe.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 20:16   Link #858
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Goku could have beaten Buu way back early in SSJ3 form but didn't want to cause he wanted to have his kids do it and thus have Earth not depend on him or some shit.
So he said, but I question whether he truly knew the extent of Buu's regenerative abilities at that point. After all, that Majin Buu was stronger than Kid Buu, just less... ravenous? Wild? Vicious? Whatever you want to call it, the power level was higher, yet he struggled against Kid Buu.
Old 2014-04-11, 12:11   Link #859
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
So he said, but I question whether he truly knew the extent of Buu's regenerative abilities at that point. After all, that Majin Buu was stronger than Kid Buu, just less... ravenous? Wild? Vicious? Whatever you want to call it, the power level was higher, yet he struggled against Kid Buu.
Yea, Kid Buu had a more ruthless demonic fighting than childish buu who couldn't really "fight"

He may also be weaker because he was seperated from the TRUE Buu when Goku and vegeta pulled Super Buu's absorbed people.

So he might just be a fracture of Buu's true power.

Goku only had trouble with Kid Buu because he didn't really get "Hurt" or tired.
Old 2014-05-30, 19:24   Link #860
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE

Looks like Funimation is pushing for a limited theatrical release.... I'll have to look out for it at our local theaters...