AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-12-15, 23:47   Link #21381
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Why do I have this strange feeling that there will be a scene in Arifureta Zero where Orcus hides away (a seed of) a certain stone with superior healing properties in a certain floor of his dungeon for some reason?
OMG!! YOU ARE GENIUS!!
None had ever think about this before
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-16, 00:21   Link #21382
cabman11

Holy crap is this stuff still going on, didn't it end already?
Old 2017-12-16, 00:48   Link #21383
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Holy crap is this stuff still going on, didn't it end already?
the main story ended, but the post-main story's side stories are still going strong
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2017-12-16, 03:28   Link #21384
RDNexus

How many volumes was the main story? If it has been finished in the LNs, of course.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-16, 04:56   Link #21385
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
How many volumes was the main story? If it has been finished in the LNs, of course.
LN is currently at volume 6 and had yet to finish
Old 2017-12-16, 05:03   Link #21386
RDNexus

The WN, then. Well, it's not like the Anime is gonna come even close to the current LNs, most likely.
Old 2017-12-16, 05:30   Link #21387
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
The WN, then. Well, it's not like the Anime is gonna come even close to the current LNs, most likely.
180 chapters for the main story and around 120 chapters for the ongoing after stories
Old 2017-12-16, 05:46   Link #21388
RDNexus

How many WN chapters do you believe are left to be ported to the LN version?
Old 2017-12-16, 05:57   Link #21389
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Latest chapter, the Nagumo family (plus some of the extended ones) goes back to Tortus for a holiday. GJ Tourist Guide Yue~

The shenanigans ride begun before they even left...what awaits next week?
Old 2017-12-16, 06:56   Link #21390
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
How many WN chapters do you believe are left to be ported to the LN version?
around 100 chapters(with 10-15 chapter different)
Old 2017-12-18, 00:58   Link #21391
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

^^ Let the Chaos Begin~~!!!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 01:08   Link #21392
sierra117
Harem Seeker

i just re-read Aiko's side story, and no matter how i look at it, this scene look exactly like a NTR scene where the Taichi guy got his girl NTRed right in front of his eye by Hajime
Quote:
Having a man that was younger, furthermore someone that was still a student talking back at him so frankly caused Taichi’s mouth to open and close wordlessly. And then, with a complexion that was busily turning blue and red intermittently, he was about to yell angrily at Hajime,

「Yaahn」

「tsu!?」

Yet he turned speechless due to the coquettish voice that Aiko raised and the spectacle happening in front of his eyes. Of all thing, Hajime was thrusting his hand behind the chest part of Aiko’s yukata before his hand starting to grope around! What an act! It was truly like a demon!

Then Hajime casually took out a ring that had been turned into a necklace from Aiko’s chest. Aiko who had something embarrassing done to her in front of her childhood friend that was already like family to her, glared at Hajime with teary eyes + upward glance, but Hajime warded off something like that like a willow swaying in the wind.
Old 2017-12-20, 06:03   Link #21393
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Huh, I just realized that the Vatican was already hinted back from Liliana arc.. I guess the Vatican won't end up as enemy and probably becomes an ally like Britain secret ops?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 06:08   Link #21394
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Huh, I just realized that the Vatican was already hinted back from Liliana arc.. I guess the Vatican won't end up as enemy and probably becomes an ally like Britain secret ops?
that's pretty much their only choice after all
Old 2017-12-20, 10:13   Link #21395
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
that's pretty much their only choice after all
The Question is how much absurdity they would see to pick that choice
Old 2017-12-20, 19:12   Link #21396
sierra117
Harem Seeker

And I just realized that shouldn't current Hajime and Yue( who have collected all AoG magics and reached the realm of concept magic) be able to teach the others AoG magics as well just like the liberators?
Old 2017-12-21, 02:39   Link #21397
Morilinde

Quote:
And I just realized that shouldn't current Hajime and Yue( who have collected all AoG magics and reached the realm of concept magic) be able to teach the others AoG magics as well just like the liberators?
I thought the AoG magic is something that can only be learned by getting it insribed in your mind by their original users (and be reaching certain conditions to even earn it). I mean Kouske was only able to learn it by beating Miledi's dungeon. Then again Hajime and Yue should probaly be able to create something that could emulate the method.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-21, 04:28   Link #21398
borisdrakoni

Well, Hajime has already demonstrated the ability to affect the skills and statuses of people with his virtual world game. I think it's just a matter of there not being a particular need to pass on the magic to everyone since they've returned to their normal lives.

On an unrelated note, a few months back I put in a bid for a collection of goodies that came out with volume 6, and the thing finally got delivered. Included with the merchandise were several short stories(as well as a Yue wall hanging and figurine, mwahaha), so I'll go ahead and give my summary as I get through them while I wait for volume 7 to come out.

Spoiler:
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-21, 04:56   Link #21399
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Well, Hajime has already demonstrated the ability to affect the skills and statuses of people with his virtual world game. I think it's just a matter of there not being a particular need to pass on the magic to everyone since they've returned to their normal lives.

On an unrelated note, a few months back I put in a bid for a collection of goodies that came out with volume 6, and the thing finally got delivered. Included with the merchandise were several short stories(as well as a Yue wall hanging and figurine, mwahaha), so I'll go ahead and give my summary as I get through them while I wait for volume 7 to come out.

#1w
Spoiler:
Well, the Nagumo house's "normal life" is anything but normal, so i think teach every member 1 or 2 AoG magics like Space or Regeneration should be necessary
And what was the Magic Academy again? I forget
Old 2017-12-21, 08:00   Link #21400
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Well, the Nagumo house's "normal life" is anything but normal, so i think teach every member 1 or 2 AoG magics like Space or Regeneration should be necessary
And what was the Magic Academy again? I forget
There's the matter of compatibility to consider as well. Yue is the only one who can use most of the magics to their highest potential. It's possible that learning the magics themselves won't provide all that much benefit, at least in terms of exceeding what Hajime's artifacts can already do for them.

Some of the bonus short stories take place in an alternate world where most of the characters are students or teachers at a magic school. It's the same hijinks, but with a different setting.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel