AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-01-06, 10:48   Link #33821
cyberdemon

It said it in the game, they were summoned due to their penchant for overthrowing kings.
Old 2021-01-06, 10:59   Link #33822
Void

It's still too early for Tamamo to face off with Vitch.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-06, 11:02   Link #33823
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I wonder why DaVinci decided summon those "three musketeers". I mean Jin Ke is right choice. Mordred is strong fighter. That said, there is pretty obvious candidate for third spot, especially as our target is Koyanskaya.

Why not actual Tamamo?
It's indeed strange, since Tamamo said that once they enter Japan she'll have her great role, yet didn't seem to have it in the Heian minilosbelt.

My personal guess is that they want to save her up for the final fight with Vitch. At least one of Koyans comments hints towards it, as she said "The only one who can defeat me, is myself."

Other than that what cyberdemon said.
It's also their first summoning attempt with the new caldea, and it's been even mentioned that Tamamo is supposed to be an exceptionally strong servant even with just 1 Tail out in one of her interludes.
So maybe Sion was afraid summoning Tamamo in the testing phases might fry the system, and hence summoned Spartacus instead.

Also let's be honest... Do you really think Tamamo and Jin-Ke on the same team would end well .
I guess you are trying to get back in time for the Enma-Tai event. It actually gives some Tamamo backstory, that makes it hard to think they'd get along over a prolonged amount of time...

Oh and yeah, there is also something about Tamamo and China to consider...
Open at your own peril.
Spoiler for Minor Spoiler regarding Tamamo nine and the Losbelt + Enma Tai:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-06, 11:25   Link #33824
Tenzen12

Tamamo being too strong sound plasauble. checking their magic capacity. Jing ke and Spartacus are require absolute minimum. So it might be indeed impossible summon both Mo-chan and Tamamo at same time or even Tamamo alone. I will accept that as explanation.

Anyway what's problem with Tamamo story? Until I beat SIN I can't play this ongoing event and I didn't play any since I lost account before Babylonia was even released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It said it in the game, they were summoned due to their penchant for overthrowing kings.
It said Da Vinci choose them for that reason. In this lostbelt there isn't any counterforce that would summon appropriate servants (plus Kyohime/Liz/Nero because counterforce is wacky). Not to mention best girl is only one of three that actually suceeded in her endeavor...

While pool of avaible servants to choose from might be limited by capacity of Atlas battery, theme was purelly aesthetic choice, not pragmatic one.
Old 2021-01-06, 12:49   Link #33825
usspaul

finally now all of my rin faces are all np5 and all skills 10 and lvl 100 im so happy right now XD
Old 2021-01-06, 16:31   Link #33826
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Tamamo being too strong sound plasauble. checking their magic capacity. Jing ke and Spartacus are require absolute minimum. So it might be indeed impossible summon both Mo-chan and Tamamo at same time or even Tamamo alone. I will accept that as explanation.

Anyway what's problem with Tamamo story? Until I beat SIN I can't play this ongoing event and I didn't play any since I lost account before Babylonia was even released.

It said Da Vinci choose them for that reason. In this lostbelt there isn't any counterforce that would summon appropriate servants (plus Kyohime/Liz/Nero because counterforce is wacky). Not to mention best girl is only one of three that actually suceeded in her endeavor...

While pool of avaible servants to choose from might be limited by capacity of Atlas battery, theme was purelly aesthetic choice, not pragmatic one.

Spoiler for SOme kind of huge Tamamo Spoilers - EXtra:

(You may want to finish the losbeld halfway through first.)
Spoiler for Some kind of huge Tamamo Spoilers - SIN:

Spoiler for Some kind of huge Tamamo Spoilers - Enma-Tai:

Spoiler for Some kind of huge Tamamo Spoilers - Enma-Tai; Could have been a Joke:

So yeah, I stand by my point to everyone who thinks Tamamo is their Wife: "Your Waifu is Evil, and bullshitting you"

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-01-06, 16:39   Link #33827
Void

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
So yeah, I stand by my point to everyone who thinks Tamamo is their Wife: "Your Waifu is Evil, and bullshitting you"
Not evil, just misunderstood. Her profile says it better, she only wanted to be a good wife, but her wicked nature brought about not few problems.

And besides, there are far more wicked servants in Chaldea. To this day I still can't comprehend how the Throne accepted deranged beings such as the bloody countess or...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-06, 16:48   Link #33828
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

"Sounds like marriage." - Al Bundy, probably.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-06, 17:01   Link #33829
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

What's with that chip on the shoulder over Tamamo anyway?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-06, 17:36   Link #33830
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

Not evil, just misunderstood. Her profile says it better, she only wanted to be a good wife, but her wicked nature brought about not few problems.

And besides, there are far more wicked servants in Chaldea. To this day I still can't comprehend how the Throne accepted deranged beings such as the bloody countess or...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Tamamo is still one of the three great Demons in Japanese Mythology though, at least according to her basic profile.

As for the misunderstood one: As said, more and more characters who call BS on that re starting to pop up. Don't forget that Vitch is also Tamamo. (Also confirmed by cat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
What's with that chip on the shoulder over Tamamo anyway?
Hope you didn't misuderstand here, she is still my Favorite caster.

But yeah, basically they kinda promised a bigger role for her towards the end of London which she never got.
Other than that she is probably just popular, as indicted by her Bond-CE. And it's not like tenzen doesn't have a point there. When going after Vitch Tamamo is the best Servant you could summon.

She is also the only one caught lying about her past .

Old 2021-01-06, 18:05   Link #33831
Tenzen12

Quote:

Spoiler for Some kind of huge Tamamo Spoilers - Enma-Tai; Could have been a Joke:

I dunno, I just took it that Vitch IS Daji where Tamamo is well Tamamo. One is wicked, other not so much. Koyanskaya didn't even try deny Emperors accusation after all.

Plus she was always super consistent with her waifu thingy in both Extra and FGO. Even when it come to actual malice she is more straightforwardly about polygamist castration fist then cunning plans and evil ploys I can imagine her making her story more colorful and put herself into better light, but not hiding actual malevolence for lulz. Well I am sure we will get full story eventually.

Anyway thanks for educating me.
Old 2021-01-06, 18:33   Link #33832
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I dunno, I just took it that Vitch IS Daji where Tamamo is well Tamamo. One is wicked, other not so much. Koyanskaya didn't even try denny Emperors accusation after all.

Plus she was always super consistent with her waifu thingy in both Extra and FGO. Even when it come to actual malice she is more straightforwardly about polygamist castration fist then cunning plans and evil ploys I can imagine her making her story more colorful and put herself into better light, but not hiding actual malevolence for lulz.

Well I am sure we will get full story eventually.

At least if we trust Tamamo's timetable (and Amaterasu didn't call BS on that part), cutting off her tails happened around the time of the killing stone, which happened after Daji.
Daji is also said to be a nine tails, as is Tamamo before the killing stone.

It's not that strange that Vitch reacted that way btw., in the scene where Cat calls BS on Tamamo mentioned earlier, her explanation for knowing why Tamamo actually cut her tails, despite that she never told anyone is "I know that because I' AM YOU, you idiot".

Going by how she wants to kill all the other tails, AND Tamamo, cat is probably also the only one with a "good" alignment.

The great issue is that you have to piece the information together from Tamamo's truth-enhanced version, something Amaterasu said in another game, and the accounts of Vitch and Cat.

That being said, someone on reddit also theorized that Daji was actually Amaterasu still in control of Tamamo's body, but then Vitch wouldn't react that way.

(And yeah , I was just as bored as everyone else during the first Corona Wave and had a lot of time for youtube videos in between the little work I actually had to do from home back then )

Old 2021-01-06, 20:33   Link #33833
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

I don't think anyone, especially Tama fans, actually thought Tama is 100% innocent considering Vitch and Cat are aspects of her. I mean Vitch is obviously Tamamo Vicchi...The secretary tail
Old 2021-01-06, 22:48   Link #33834
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Jalter really doesn't like me. ;_;
I on the other hand, finally got some love from her after two years.
Old 2021-01-07, 11:20   Link #33835
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

A final attempt at Muramasa with 6 tickets and 24 quartz. I get a 5 star alright. It was Artemis who is now NP3. GDI.
My streak of getting the New Years Servants is now broken.
Just gonna save for the Tsukihime collab which I feel will be this Spring. A collab before the release of the remake. If even Requiem can get a collab then anything is possible. A wishful thinking but hey, we got Muramasa and the Tsukihime remake. Anything can happen.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 14:53   Link #33836
Rizare

I got Stheno with the bits I saved since first Muramasa rate-up. Got one more chance at him and then back to saving and skipping gacha.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 15:41   Link #33837
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Stheno, Anne & Bonnie. Fuck it. I am gonna wait till anniversary and pray he gets on the banner.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-08, 10:44   Link #33838
cyberdemon

Had 6 quartz from finishing lb3 so decided to roll for Hokusai, got her on the 2nd roll. No rainbow, no gold, no spark, but it lag so long before the spin started that I knew I got it
Old 2021-01-08, 19:57   Link #33839
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Had 6 quartz from finishing lb3 so decided to roll for Hokusai, got her on the 2nd roll. No rainbow, no gold, no spark, but it lag so long before the spin started that I knew I got it
I'd rolled for her (yeah january was set to be expensive for me, at least they relinquished the valkyrie banner), but then the 15 Quartz banner thought it had to give me Abby...

I'd really like to roll on Gilga, but given the amount of 5 Stars I got within a short time (Abby, JEanne "Dolphins to your face, Qin, Napoleon (While rolling for Scathach), Scathach) I rather keep whatever good karma I have left on this banner for Jalter.

Beni would have been semi interesting, being a support Saber, but I doubt I'll have the liberty to roll for her.

Needless to say: I don't have nearly enough stakes for the Abby I got, heck I don't even have enough for Sheba.

Old 2021-01-08, 22:24   Link #33840
cyberdemon

I’m in an annoying position. I have 3 5* servants to level but only 23 more days to get 3000 mp for Chaldea tea time... shouldn’t have put it off

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon