AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-03-08, 06:35   Link #3281
WingedAccelerator

Spoiler for Chapter 220:
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 09:18   Link #3282
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The text says they did it anyway lmao. So much for their will.
Old 2021-03-08, 09:28   Link #3283
Ichinotachi

Now imagine if Kaguya gets pregnant, that would be a shitshow.

Spoiler for last page:
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 09:37   Link #3284
WingedAccelerator

Pregnancy could be a blessing in disguise. To me, it doesn't feel like Kaguya and Miyuki has any sort of power over the Shinomiya Family, just plot armor. But if the Shimoniya Family would disown Kaguya because of pregnancy, and doesn't want to murder Miyuki, that would be the easiest way of resolving this plot point. Granted, anticlimactic, but really doubt Kaguya would be unhappy if she has to cut ties entirely with her family. Miyuki is forced to bend over to the Shinomiyas, so Kaguya should also have sacrifices.

Now imagine if Kaguya does her report to Kashiwagi. I think there will be surprises there.
Old 2021-03-08, 11:03   Link #3285
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Pregnancy could be a blessing in disguise. To me, it doesn't feel like Kaguya and Miyuki has any sort of power over the Shinomiya Family, just plot armor. But if the Shimoniya Family would disown Kaguya because of pregnancy,
I'm not so sure about that. Wasn't Kaguya's mother also a mistress?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 11:26   Link #3286
bastek66

Top panel of last page was probably leaked by Aka himself, because it was on the net since Wednesday and showed more of Miyuki's left arm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Considering it's a shonen manga, it's not like it could be shown anyway. Either it will be completely off-panel (like Kashiwagi's), or it just won't happen it all.
The fuck are you talking about? Shounen is not a genre and Kaguya is published in SEINEN magazine Weekly Young Jump. Gantz was published in same magazine and it had Kei and Sei fucking in house corridor.
Old 2021-03-08, 13:17   Link #3287
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm not so sure about that. Wasn't Kaguya's mother also a mistress?
Not sure if that was confirmed, but kid Kaguya overheard some kids talking about how she is an illegitimate child. There is a part where she also mentions how her mother is dead and they also talked crap about her, and how her position in the family is uncertain because of that.

Even if she were a mistress, I don't think she was treated badly. I fear a typical scenario with the father, where his treatment over Kaguya is the "daughter reminds him of the deceased mother" scenario and he can't move on.

Kaguya could hold valuable information to her 3 brothers, but if she "self-destructs" via the commoner route, I don't think they would be interested in her anymore, especially if she willingly does it. But this would be the easy scenario. Aka hopefully learned his lesson from Hayasaka's arc.
Old 2021-03-08, 15:00   Link #3288
zeross87

wtf they really did it i'm amazed. what an happy devlopement
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 18:33   Link #3289
Wandering Soul

They actually went through with it. I'm expected them to so Aka trying to trick us in the first half didn't really fool me.
Old 2021-03-08, 18:40   Link #3290
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Praise aka!
AKA IS THE BEST AUTHOR OF THIS YEAR!
By the way, they seems forgot about condom because of excitement

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2021-03-08 at 18:52.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 19:24   Link #3291
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

If Kaguya actually got pregnant, her brother would force her to abort. Nevermind the fact a teen pregnancy would ruin Miyuki and Kaguya's life.
Old 2021-03-10, 04:35   Link #3292
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
They actually went through with it. I'm expected them to so Aka trying to trick us in the first half didn't really fool me.
Careful. Kaguya may report to Kashiwagi that no actual insertion happened, but still called it sex how Miyuki gave her a cream bath, then passed out.
Old 2021-03-10, 13:19   Link #3293
Lex79

This chapter was fantastic. I wasn't expecting them to actually do it and Aka totally had me until the last page.
Old 2021-03-10, 15:39   Link #3294
James Rye

They really did it. Hot damn. They really actually did it. (Hopefully they didn't forgot the protection when they got carried away XD)

The only thing that worries me a tiny bit is the "Men who haven't experienced a woman before are less likely to cheat" and then immediately got to "experience" Kaguya. Not saying that Shirogane would cheat on Kaguya, heavens forbid, but he no longer counts as a man who hasn't experienced a woman before so according to his own logic he is more likely to cheat than he was before the sex act.
Then again, this is probably nothing to worry about at all.^^
Old 2021-03-10, 16:51   Link #3295
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'm honestly glad they didn't do it just because they felt they were supposed to or that they didn't have time. Even if they went and did it, they took the time to poke holes in a lot of the common things high schoolers can start thinking and illusions that relationships need sex. Whether it happen immediately or four or five years later or on their wedding night (whenever that may be) it's definitely better to do it out of love rather than desperation or obligation or simply to have done it.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-10, 22:38   Link #3296
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

lmao this chapter is just wtf

although it is true that "men who haven't experienced it before will also less likely to cheat", they just went for it anyway

I might need to wait for next chapter to find out whether it is 100% happened or not because on how Aka delivered the blow
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-10, 22:57   Link #3297
Ichinotachi

Oh man the way how the delusional otaku reacted to this chapter is soooooo funny, there are many people crying and complaining about Kaguya having sex, especially on twitter and other places.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 01:44   Link #3298
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, some people are mad on several servers on discord saying this chapter ruined the entire story or Kaguya being slut or etc.
Old 2021-03-11, 03:34   Link #3299
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Yeah, some people are mad on several servers on discord saying this chapter ruined the entire story or Kaguya being slut or etc.
Then again, this manga title is "Kaguya-sama wanted to confess" not "Kaguya-sama wanted to have ***"

So ... its kinda understandable, I guess.
Old 2021-03-11, 03:45   Link #3300
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I honestly don't understand how anyone could think they wouldn't do it when Aka has spent an entire volume on buildup for it.

Tags
character derailment, coming of age, desconstruction, love triangle, no longer our guy, romcom, school life