AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-08-18, 04:12   Link #34581
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

And Morgan just came back. The fastest a limited banner has returned. Faster than Arjuna Alter kek. Seems like her veil is available as a costume now.

And it just took me 60 quartz along with an NP3 Barghest. Nice. Still have ammo for Summer.

Was hoping for a Guda 5 rerun though. Dead week I suppose. More time for me to finish LB6.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-18, 08:35   Link #34582
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Morgan PU again what is this lol. Next is Melusine I bet....Meanwhile Junao still has yet to get a rate up in forever
Old 2021-08-18, 15:28   Link #34583
grecefar

Completed LB3, it wasn't that hard to be honest I thought it was going to be worse... it was short too.
grecefar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-18, 19:13   Link #34584
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Well...RNG might've influenced my decision on that

For Cernunnos, the curse layers were an annoyance, yes... But you can kinda cheese the battle with double castoria and a ST NP Foreigner

During my battle with Vortigern however, he kept using a NP charging skill almost every turn, which often threw off my timing to protect the team...and that becomes a problem when he's down to his last HP bar and has Pierce Invul and Ignore Def

EDIT: I just noticed a "dot" between Lostbelt 6 and 7. Was that always there? I don't remember seeing that yesterday...and that dot can only mean one thing: another interlude.
I'm not sure "cheese" is the right word. I also did double Castoria and I ended up burning 2-3 blue prisms.

Not sure if Foreigners would have helped....the three ST Foreigners that come to mind are.....MHXX, Abigail, and the crazy-eyed Chinese lady, and none are particularly hard hitters.

The curse layers were an absolute beast though, because Cern would resupply like, 2-3 every turn, and the more of them there are, the higher his damage resistance. By the time I was on his last HP bar, if he had 7 layers, he took like zero damage.

I suppose it's a balancing act between debuff cleansing vs trying to do 4 attacks a turn, just to outspeed the curse barrier.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-19, 03:14   Link #34585
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
I'm not sure "cheese" is the right word. I also did double Castoria and I ended up burning 2-3 blue prisms.

Not sure if Foreigners would have helped....the three ST Foreigners that come to mind are.....MHXX, Abigail, and the crazy-eyed Chinese lady, and none are particularly hard hitters.

The curse layers were an absolute beast though, because Cern would resupply like, 2-3 every turn, and the more of them there are, the higher his damage resistance. By the time I was on his last HP bar, if he had 7 layers, he took like zero damage.

I suppose it's a balancing act between debuff cleansing vs trying to do 4 attacks a turn, just to outspeed the curse barrier.
Pretty much that.
I went in with double castoria and yang guifei (the crazy-eyed Chinese lady) in the front, with Asclepius, Tamamo and Abigail in the back as insurance. Battlesuit as mystic code.

Basically, I buffed Yang Guifei with both Castorias, and switched out one with Tamamo to make use of her NP and Yang Guifei's burn niche to stack burns. After that, I just had to manage surviving while removing those annoying curse layers and dealing damage with Guifei's NP.

In the end I was down to the Castoria I switched out and Abigail, whose 3rd append skill is bonus damage against Berserkers, which probably gave me that extra nudge to beat it. It was pretty clutch to be honest
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-19, 09:24   Link #34586
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Guifei hits pretty hard actually. She is one of the ones capable of 4t-ing Cernunnos
Old 2021-08-21, 04:18   Link #34587
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

These hunting quests, they're hinting something...

The skeleton HQ has a chance of Magical Stick Ruby appearing, and now in the golem HQ, the stages are in an area that was originally from the collab with Prisma Illya.

So, they're either doing a small reference to the upcoming new season of Prisma Illya...or there's more to it than that.
Old 2021-08-21, 08:06   Link #34588
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'm sad.... IShtar NP Upgrade but no Banner for the Worst goddess...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-22, 19:08   Link #34589
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
These hunting quests, they're hinting something...

The skeleton HQ has a chance of Magical Stick Ruby appearing, and now in the golem HQ, the stages are in an area that was originally from the collab with Prisma Illya.

So, they're either doing a small reference to the upcoming new season of Prisma Illya...or there's more to it than that.
We know there'll be a CE given to commemorate the movie. As for whether there'll be anything more, gotta wait and see.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-23, 12:08   Link #34590
Void

The last hunting ground event in FGO EN had Ganesha popping out with no warning few weeks prior to the release of LB4.

And speaking of FGO EN, starting Wednesday with the return of the Gilfest we're getting +30 updates, improvements and UI upgrades. The list goes on to add all the QOL system updates from the 5th anniversary.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-23, 13:04   Link #34591
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
The last hunting ground event in FGO EN had Ganesha popping out with no warning few weeks prior to the release of LB4.

And speaking of FGO EN, starting Wednesday with the return of the Gilfest we're getting +30 updates, improvements and UI upgrades. The list goes on to add all the QOL system updates from the 5th anniversary.
but do we get ishtar rate ups?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-08-23, 13:46   Link #34592
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
but do we get ishtar rate ups?
Yes, Ishtar specifically will have a prominent role to in the Gilfest.
Old 2021-08-25, 04:22   Link #34593
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

With the magical wand enemies, and Mini-Cu Alter in the new and last Hunting Quest, they're definitely gonna do something on the 27th, which is when the new Prisma movie is premiering and when the Hunting Quests end. Prisma Main Interlude? A special campaign with Berserker Illya gacha? Miyu buff?
Old 2021-08-25, 17:58   Link #34594
GDB

I'd expect a banner and main interlude at best. And even then, the main interlude might just be added to the RP shop, not even a "faux rerun".

Maybe an Illya SQ because she's been outclassed HARD by 3 and 4 stars.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-27, 00:24   Link #34595
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Finally finished LB6. Atlantis is still my favorite but I would say this is my second best LB. Probably the length and the breaks in between parts, also my own breaks in reading it, lowered it. That and I guess the cast wasn't as lovable as the Neo Argonauts. I did like Muramasa's dynamic with Castoria but the others weren't that good. Percival was ok but Gareth was ehh. I forgot about her already after she died. Same with Tristan coz he went out too early. Da Vinci was mostly the same and Redrab Bit was mostly our ride. Habenyan was also mostly on the background too and Grim/Cu was mostly for exposition and firepower. Pepe was kinda good too but he had little screentime compared to LB4, though when he appeared he shined. Shame about his fate though.

Castoria was pretty developed though and I loved her change from the insecure girl to fulfilling her role as the Child of Prophecy. Her facial expressions are gold. I also love the scheming and plotting of different sides and the clashes that it brings when they face off. Not that I watched GoT but it kinda felt like it I suppose. The world building is great and the details of the fairy kingdom is good, along with the continuous mystery and foreshadowing of Cernunnos and the origin of the LB. And I love Morgan even more now and I'm glad I got her. While she ruled with an iron fist, given the fairies that live in Britain, I wouldn't fault her for that. Fairies are just pieces of shit. There were a few good ones like Barghest, Mike, Redrab Bit, Hope and maybe Lancelot but everyone else is shit. That scenery in Manchester that broke Barghest was just the pinnacle of fairy madness that I was happy she went and torched the place.

And of course, the next best part of LB6 after Castoria's story was Oberon. I managed to get the red texts at the end even though I really didn't notice when the unskippable options appear. He was definitely sus despite all that he did to help us and I'm glad the option existed that Guda expected it as well. Nasu went all out in writing him after his design was given to him by Umino.

The Cerny fight was difficult alright but I managed well and only used 1 blue cube. I would have managed to beat Oberon without a revive but his sleep timing ruined it. I'm short on yarn to max ascend Habenyan though so I'm going to be in Heiankyo before doing free quests in Britain. Or hope the next event has some yarn.
Old 2021-08-27, 10:52   Link #34596
AC-Phoenix
Detective

You
know, the pretender class makes me wonder... Could a Ruler properly identify them?

For example, a lot of a people suggest Holmes might be a pretender - Shouldn't Jeanne or Amakusa Catch that? (provided they win their luck rolls ) .

Holmes on the other hand... Not sure if he even has the same Servant identification skill other Rulers have.
For some Rulers I wonder if they even have command Spells.

Not that it matters, Jeanne is so shy when it comes to using them, she might as well not have them at all.

Old 2021-08-27, 11:15   Link #34597
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
With the magical wand enemies, and Mini-Cu Alter in the new and last Hunting Quest, they're definitely gonna do something on the 27th, which is when the new Prisma movie is premiering and when the Hunting Quests end. Prisma Main Interlude? A special campaign with Berserker Illya gacha? Miyu buff?
It was a Miyu buff.
The buff strengthens her NP, increasing healing (1k to 2k at NP5) and giving the party a 3 turn attack buff (20% at NP5) every turn, for 3 turns...and removing the HP demerit!
This makes her a more viable support.

Also, there's a buff to Illya's second skill that adds a 50% NP charge at lv10.
Old 2021-08-27, 14:58   Link #34598
Void

So now Miyu is a budget Merlin and Illiya is the hardest hitting ST caster next to Sanzang. Nice.
Old 2021-08-28, 07:03   Link #34599
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Finally finished LB6. Atlantis is still my favorite but I would say this is my second best LB. Probably the length and the breaks in between parts, also my own breaks in reading it, lowered it. That and I guess the cast wasn't as lovable as the Neo Argonauts. I did like Muramasa's dynamic with Castoria but the others weren't that good. Percival was ok but Gareth was ehh. I forgot about her already after she died. Same with Tristan coz he went out too early. Da Vinci was mostly the same and Redrab Bit was mostly our ride. Habenyan was also mostly on the background too and Grim/Cu was mostly for exposition and firepower. Pepe was kinda good too but he had little screentime compared to LB4, though when he appeared he shined. Shame about his fate though.

Castoria was pretty developed though and I loved her change from the insecure girl to fulfilling her role as the Child of Prophecy. Her facial expressions are gold. I also love the scheming and plotting of different sides and the clashes that it brings when they face off. Not that I watched GoT but it kinda felt like it I suppose. The world building is great and the details of the fairy kingdom is good, along with the continuous mystery and foreshadowing of Cernunnos and the origin of the LB. And I love Morgan even more now and I'm glad I got her. While she ruled with an iron fist, given the fairies that live in Britain, I wouldn't fault her for that. Fairies are just pieces of shit. There were a few good ones like Barghest, Mike, Redrab Bit, Hope and maybe Lancelot but everyone else is shit. That scenery in Manchester that broke Barghest was just the pinnacle of fairy madness that I was happy she went and torched the place.
I see it as fae are simply purely more elemental and raw compared to humans like....well, stereotypical fae. Melusine, Barghest, Sith before she became broken, Knocknarea, the Nameless Fae, Woodwose etc are all not that bad compared to most of the rest though (may have missed out some....there's quite a lot of characters in this LB) but they seem to be uncommon. Hell, you can even say Aurora isn't actually malicious so much as extremely stunted in development

The original fairies who slew Cernunnos are definitely malicious however. As is Vortigern who caused everything that happened in the LB6 chapter.....But Vortigern doesn't strictly count as a fae I think. I wonder how they managed to make Excalibur in PHH.....AFAIK PHH fae are the same as the LB ones personality-wise so what ensured they finished the anti-Sefar sword?
Old 2021-09-01, 04:28   Link #34600
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Summer event on the 8th. Livestream that night at 7:30pm JST. One last dead week until then. New gacha right now is Drake and Nemo, with Archer Ann/Mary and Calamity Jane.

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon