AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-09-07, 12:37   Link #61
James Rye

Wow, those were some of the worst MVs I have ever seen. Truly moral harassment. The Director was on such a power harassment trip. When Iketeru was about to imagine himself into winter I was so sure he would get a heatstroke, thankfully even his imagination has its limits, lol. Kumatani showing the director who is boss was awesome. That guy didn't even last ten seconds in the costume while forcing his actors to go out in the heat in winter clothes and costumes. Glad he got a bit more reasonable after this experience.
Old 2021-09-07, 18:40   Link #62
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

In real-life Japan Kumao-kun's ass would have been fired again (or more likely he would have been forced to "resign" in disgrace, which is implied to have happened the time he punched his boss).
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-07, 23:13   Link #63
Chosen_Hero

Yeah, I would have kicked the directors ass right then and there for that, that just plain old abuse and idiocy.
Old 2021-09-07, 23:56   Link #64
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

For a show with popular weird merchandise, feels weird to see they can only afford cheap CG instead of some snow look-a-like and do it indoor.
Well, at least the Winter MV looks better compare to Summer MV, there's that as well. LOL; must be Derekida enjoying his abuse of power, not something far from reality in industry, yes.

Never thought Mamo will sang with stuttered voice to depicted how desperate Ikiteru to survive and live up to expectation.

Old 2021-09-13, 16:59   Link #65
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kumatani was kind of a dick this week. He could have very easily cleared up the misunderstanding regarding Uramichi buying a doll, but nope.
Old 2021-09-13, 20:42   Link #66
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Wow Hanbee had some life I can see why he like that and he really know how to handle tequila

Those kids really dont go easy on Uramichi and that show really dosnt help at all
Old 2021-09-13, 21:03   Link #67
Chosen_Hero

Bruh, Miyamura-kun had it rough after his show ended, huh.
Old 2021-09-15, 11:58   Link #68
James Rye

Man, this starts to feel like bullying. Poor Uramichi, being forced to do all this neck business with his neck pain and getting all those PVC dolls and getting told by the kids they don't give a crap about his face. But then you got moments where a child tells him they want to be like him in the future and it puts a smile on your face when Uramichi hides his tears in the curtain. <3

Also the first time the heart door didn't close immediately, perhaps there is a chance those two unlike suffering corporate slaves can become real friends bounding over their suffering? I doubt it though.

Just one episode left, I gonna miss this show, it was a bit depressing but also oddly satisfying.
Old 2021-09-20, 16:59   Link #69
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

At first I thought it hurt to see Uramichi used to be so happy, but then it was revealed he wasn't really happy even back then. He just put more effort into pretending, I guess.
Old 2021-09-20, 20:57   Link #70
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So they meet just by the luck of the draw just because of the dorm he was in was being repaired

Wow Utano going from 500 to 498 in about a year or so

Tobikichi is most likely mishearing things again
Old 2021-09-27, 15:30   Link #71
James Rye

Aww, what a lovely ending to this series. Love how the first half is the typical Uramichi-oniisan suffering with the script writer going full crazy with the giant baguette stalk scene and even the kids going "why are you always dressed like that?". And that still became a hit! XD
2nd half with all the "final episode" duds was great as well. I can so understand Iketeru and his sis going crazy over their good girl, I am the same with my dog. <3
And the after credit scene was nice as well, that smile was awwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ <3 <3 <3
Old 2021-09-27, 18:25   Link #72
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was one of the few good anime this season. Blew all of its budget on the seiyuus, but it was worth it.

I assume the last episode was anime original, since they went all meta on us.
Old 2021-09-27, 20:50   Link #73
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

And yet another misunderstanding by Tobikichi and all that weirdness at the end with just such cliche it seemed like Utano was going to murder someone when her boyfriend did that

7/10 Wouldnt mind another season
Old 2021-09-27, 23:01   Link #74
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-28, 09:18   Link #75
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

MY SIDES! BONJOUR MAN GOT ME. The delivery is just perfect LMAO.

Second half can be easily guessed as anime original, kinda inevitable but would be better if they're not going meta.

Man, the second half of finale kinda weak but as overall series it was fun.
Felt like OnoD, Hikasa Yoko and Suzuken were underutilized but I'll pray for S2 for that.
I'm surprised Amon (Kenjiro Tsuda) back for final episode instead of going with more Kikaku, they really knew their target audience 'huh.

Old 2021-10-02, 21:12   Link #76
Alchemist007
*Author

A believable cast of characters with the exception to the trans/gay dude who was the biggest stereotype.

7/10