AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-18, 09:54   Link #21
nero12

Okay. Read till chapter 42 and Hasegawa Saori just became the best girl! Tho the author and MC seem to be bending towards Okajima which I don't like! Pls Hirotaka get the grandaughter of the [Bushin]!!
This novel does both serious and gag parts pretty good. I haven't laughed like this in quite some time!
Old 2015-09-18, 10:27   Link #22
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
Okay. Read till chapter 42 and Hasegawa Saori just became the best girl! Tho the author and MC seem to be bending towards Okajima which I don't like! Pls Hirotaka get the grandaughter of the [Bushin]!!
This novel does both serious and gag parts pretty good. I haven't laughed like this in quite some time!
^Damn you beat me to it... so busy today I only reached ch 36

but u still wanna Saori? now there's a cute white imouto appeared I kinda want to have imouto route

so funny right~ like the scenes after Mirai's transfer to school, there's a someone who's making lolicon remarks from time to time lol and Hirotaka went berserk over it~ and also when Hirotaka get beaten up in the cafetaria for explaining breasts lol so funny~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 10:41   Link #23
nero12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Damn you beat me to it... so busy today I only reached ch 36

but u still wanna Saori? now there's a cute white imouto appeared I kinda want to have imouto route

so funny right~ like the scenes after Mirai's transfer to school, there's a someone who's making lolicon remarks from time to time lol and Hirotaka went berserk over it~ and also when Hirotaka get beaten up in the cafetaria for explaining breasts lol so funny~
Mirai is the cutest thing in the whole series right now!
Wait till you get to 40+ chaps, there's a Saori focused arc after which she instantly became the best girl for me!

I want to know who that lolicon is!
Old 2015-09-18, 10:59   Link #24
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Mirai-chan~ Kocchi kite, onii-chan to asobou~ kowaii koto shinai kara~

Wanna read but so sleepy... it's midnight here... will read tomorrow

Hey nero, let's do boxing~ You're the sandbag yo~
Old 2015-09-18, 11:50   Link #25
nero12

Quote:
^Mirai-chan~ Kocchi kite, onii-chan to asobou~ kowaii koto shinai kara~

Wanna read but so sleepy... it's midnight here... will read tomorrow

Hey nero, let's do boxing~ You're the sandbag yo~
XD!! that sandbag quote really was great! Especially when he faced those 3 together and said "All of you are the sandbags!"

Here are some available illustrations
Spoiler for Illustrations:

yup, Saori best girl definitely!

I need this in better resolution dammnit!
Old 2015-09-18, 12:10   Link #26
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Sadly this novel ain't so popular... but Enterbrain knows their shit when they decided to publish this

Okajima be red herring pliz pliz!!! btw, she supposed to also has black hair... but the illustration is brown... doiukoto?

Kawarazaki Hirotaka, the funniest MC evaaa~ I wanna see the illustration of his next level dogeza... the dogene
Old 2015-09-18, 12:53   Link #27
nero12

Quote:
^Sadly this novel ain't so popular... but Enterbrain knows their shit when they decided to publish this

Okajima be red herring pliz pliz!!! btw, she supposed to also has black hair... but the illustration is brown... doiukoto?

Kawarazaki Hirotaka, the funniest MC evaaa~ I wanna see the illustration of his next level dogeza... the dogene
I'm guessing the illustrator didn't like both heroines to have same coloured hair. Happens a lot in LNs after all

Hirotaka and Kyousuke together are the funniest hentai duo ever. Tho they get kicked and punched around literally a lot for that too.....
Old 2015-09-18, 13:29   Link #28
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
XD!! that sandbag quote really was great! Especially when he faced those 3 together and said "All of you are the sandbags!"

Here are some available illustrations
Spoiler:

The A squad
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 14:19   Link #29
LevelSeven

Quote:
During the 1st mission arc, he seemingly used a unique power to recover from his lethal injuries (but the nature of it is still unknown).
regrowth?

Quote:
After that event, he became able to sense and use his configuration power. Thanks to the foundation and concentration training he did during his powerless time, he quickly mastered basic skills and started groping on advanced skills of every types, meaning he's a Polymath.
of course, the MC is most of the time a super-special-case in itself

and thansk for the answer of the ES powers
PS: the "materalization"-thingy that i similar to green lanterns, is it a constuct out of light or is it a real object? (like by attackers: a real gun/sword)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 20:24   Link #30
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
regrowth?

of course, the MC is most of the time a super-special-case in itself

and thansk for the answer of the ES powers
PS: the "materalization"-thingy that i similar to green lanterns, is it a constuct out of light or is it a real object? (like by attackers: a real gun/sword)
It's official name is Rejuvenation

Spoiler for What The Power Does:

5th Rank Solidification is the one that like Green Lantern's light
4th Rank Weaponization already looks like the real thing
Both will disintegrates after use though...

Wokay start reading again~
Old 2015-09-19, 08:48   Link #31
nero12

Okay...so I went thru some jap blogs and it seems the heroine is still not decided between Saori and Rika. Damn author!
And actually the one who is treated as the main heroine the most is Instructor Sunahara!! I laughed so much at that!!XD
Old 2015-09-19, 09:32   Link #32
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Good to know that... but that means no prominent females enter the fray in the future? shobon...

another male chara being treated as heroine huh... damn nipponjin... zat why wacky show like Nobuna and Kancolle keep appearing..

I'm reading ch 40 now~ the previous night's "date" between Hirotaka and Saori was hardcore... the author is really good in depicting that kind of scenes... it reminds me of the headbutting sex between Yoshida-kun and Yukino
Old 2015-09-19, 09:59   Link #33
nero12

Quote:
Good to know that... but that means no prominent females enter the fray in the future? shobon...

another male chara being treated as heroine huh... damn nipponjin... zat why wacky show like Nobuna and Kancolle keep appearing..

I'm reading ch 40 now~ the previous night's "date" between Hirotaka and Saori was hardcore... the author is really good in depicting that kind of scenes... it reminds me of the headbutting sex between Yoshida-kun and Yukino
ohh you're almost in the chapters where Saori will turn into the best girl!

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2015-09-19, 12:37   Link #34
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Read ch 41 & 42....... Saori Best Girl! Majide Best Girl!

Saori mellowed and turned cute~

Now if it's ending with Rika's route... I'm gonna go buy the books... and burn them to dust
Old 2015-09-20, 03:09   Link #35
J4n1

In what way, if any, does the story deal with the Japanese WW2 attrocities?
Because i find it, unlikely, that suddenly finding unstoppable super weapon that lets them win the war, would make them stop being dicks.

It'd be like US civil war alternate history where south wins, and immediately abolishes slavery.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 05:13   Link #36
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Because i find it, unlikely, that suddenly finding unstoppable super weapon that lets them win the war, would make them stop being dicks.

It'd be like US civil war alternate history where south wins, and immediately abolishes slavery.
There's trend in modern Japan, that deny what they've done in WW2 for korean and chinese people. Media is working hard in this direction as well as their education programs. Also read this.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 05:17   Link #37
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
There's trend in modern Japan, that deny what they've done in WW2 for korean and chinese people. Media is working hard in this direction as well as their education programs. Also read this.
I am aware of the trend, what i am interested in where this story fits in.
Does it ignore the uncomfortable facts of the past (as i expect it will), or if it manages to rise above my expectations.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 06:14   Link #38
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Talking

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I am aware of the trend, what i am interested in where this story fits in.
Does it ignore the uncomfortable facts of the past (as i expect it will), or if it manages to rise above my expectations.
Sorry mates, haven't reached that part yet... I'm still on chapter 40s. I skimmed on future chapters and things pertaining war and the new war itself are on chapter 147 [The End of Peace] and beyond.

But what's known till now is Japan considered as the Guardian of Peace (the title lol) of the world, due to having the most and the best ES Powered. But in the shadow of that, a large portion of the military is indeed still continuing their atrocities... human experimentations and shit... well since USA failed to stop it this time lolololol and people on the internet always make fun of murica~
Old 2015-09-20, 06:22   Link #39
ndiezel

Quote:
Sorry mates, haven't reached that part yet... I'm still on chapter 40s. I skimmed on future chapters and things pertaining war and the new war itself are on chapter 147 [The End of Peace] and beyond.

But what's known till now is Japan considered as the Guardian of Peace (the title lol) of the world, due to having the most and the best ES Powered. But in the shadow of that, a large portion of the military is indeed still continuing their atrocities... human experimentations and shit... well since USA failed to stop it this time lolololol and people on the internet always make fun of murica~
And what happened with Soviet plan of invasion to Japan after defeat of Germany that was part of agreement with UK and USA? As I remember it could become a thing if USA didn't rushed defeat of Japan with nuclear bombs. BTW Russia and Japan are still technically in the state of war.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 07:01   Link #40
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
And what happened with Soviet plan of invasion to Japan after defeat of Germany that was part of agreement with UK and USA? As I remember it could become a thing if USA didn't rushed defeat of Japan with nuclear bombs. BTW Russia and Japan are still technically in the state of war.
Aaah, I heard that before~ from 9gag lol... it said they are technically still at war since no peace treaty has been signed

still dunno the complete picture of geopolitical situations in this novel, since during the MC's enrollment in the training academy, information is being given in parts from time to time... but what is clear is that there are some chinese badmen who go around assassinating ES Powered

Tags
alternate history, gendai, no harem, romance, super powers