*** 14 29.79%
**** 3 6.38%
***** 2 4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-05-05, 17:40   Link #21
RuNE
bomberman

Send a message via AIM to RuNE
Wow you gotta admit, its almost like they have a 'filler checklist' and they got it perfect.

-People get hurt
-Naruto gets mad
-Bad guy goes 'Power hungry'
-Bad guy gets 'Uber Chakra'
-Strongest parts of the team gets knocked out by spitballs.
-Mix in Flashbacks somewhere here.
-Bunshin
-Rasengan
-Bad guy is defeated
-Everyone is happy. Bad guys get jail.
-Hurt people are cured by 'Tsunade's Private Lotion!™ For all your ailments!' (© Tsunade Medical Studios)

They even topped it off with a cherry, making that star kid with the gay pony tail hair act like Sasuke ala rivalry.

I'd have rather spent the 20 mins masturbating. =\
RuNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-05, 19:06   Link #22
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuNE
I'd have rather spent the 20 mins masturbating. =\
This last part was just a bit too much info in my book. could you plz leave such details for yourself to know it isn't necesary we all know the fillers are shit and follow same pattern for exception of those that were comical (in other words the only decent thing from the fillers and not even that)
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-05, 23:55   Link #23
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Episode was crap indeed. The summum of crap in it was the end of Sumaru's mother's ghoest commign out picking up naruto and so on. At that point in time the most logical smart and cool thing would ahve been to have Naruto go Kyuby 1 tail.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 00:12   Link #24
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
Episode was crap indeed. The summum of crap in it was the end of Sumaru's mother's ghoest commign out picking up naruto and so on. At that point in time the most logical smart and cool thing would ahve been to have Naruto go Kyuby 1 tail.
wouldn't it have made more sense for sumaru's mother to revive HIM!?!?!?!? wtf?

Naruto: "Oh ya, sorry Sumaru. Your mom came back from the dead, but she spent the whole time with me."

Sumaru: *slashes wrists and cries*
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 00:13   Link #25
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

back in the day ninjas used to kill people when was the last time someone near importance died in the fillers or even in the main story
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 07:25   Link #26
wolf007
wolf master

Send a message via MSN to wolf007 Send a message via Yahoo to wolf007
the episode was clearly uncool...I'm just wondering whene will they return to the true story ??!!
wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 09:31   Link #27
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

I must admit, they tricked me.... I was whole heartedly looking forward to another uzumaki naruto rendan, but WHOAH check yourself, resengan for the win!

Wow! How did naruto even know that would defeat him? it's like he has never even used that move before. man, seriously awesome.

/sarcasm
jcc2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 11:56   Link #28
shikamarufoo

Finally the Hoshi Village arc is over...
This episode was pretty annoying with the Hoshikage, some of the villagers and Naruto/Sumaru at the end doing the damn "one eye is bigger than the other" like they're trying to fart but it won't come out or something .
Anyway I kinda liked the story of this Star village though they could have made it way better~
Overall 6/10

==Edit==
Why couldn't Sumaru be the one to fight him it would have been better instead of Naruto using his Rasengan...Rasengan use to be cool but now he uses it for everything, maybe even hsi hair.
shikamarufoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 15:47   Link #29
aceofhertz

My Thoughts...

Horrible...
Seriously... horrible.

It took me 7 minutes to download it, and I feel like even that was a waste... not to mention the time it took to watch.

Rasengan = way overused.

Why can't they do something interesting with the filler. I would have no problem watching if the shows were at least entertaining.

Why don't they have Naruto leave the village with Jiraiya and show a little of the training before going to Kakashi Gaiden.

So much they could do, but they keep putting out crap episodes like the Curry of Life.

Arg... I'm starting to get sick of Naruto.
aceofhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 17:03   Link #30
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofhertz
Why don't they have Naruto leave the village with Jiraiya and show a little of the training before going to Kakashi Gaiden.
/agreed i think that would be a brilliant idea...eps with ero-sennin in would Guarantee lots of laugther...even if it is going to be a filler i think it would be a one worth watching

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 19:31   Link #31
mechwar666
Mech

Hopefully now that there isn't anymore star village people we might be heading towards the story.
Old 2006-05-06, 21:04   Link #32
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
star village ppl.......? what the hell is going on in the filler world? what hidden village are they from lol. sorry i was bored so i happened to stop by the anime thread =P
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 22:00   Link #33
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
star village ppl.......? what the hell is going on in the filler world? what hidden village are they from lol. sorry i was bored so i happened to stop by the anime thread =P
LIAR! it was a left turn at the fork in the road not a right ... you got lost didn't you -_-. O well go back 3 miles, turn right, then touch your nose, raise your skirt, and kill yourself. There is no way you can miss going to the mangathread after following those instructions.
Old 2006-05-06, 22:03   Link #34
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

hahahahaha..... damn you can see right through me..... probaly i'm just so bad at lying hahahahaha =P okay..... i'll see you in the manga thread ~

*starts backtracking backwards to the manga thread*
Old 2006-05-06, 22:05   Link #35
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
starts backtracking backwards to the manga thread
I guess if your backtracking you are going backwards (should I laugh or cry? ... i'll laugh)
Old 2006-05-06, 22:15   Link #36
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

damn dood you're everywhere around the forum!!!!! can't keep up with your posts !!!!!!!
Old 2006-05-06, 22:17   Link #37
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
damn dood you're everywhere around the forum!!!!! can't keep up with your posts !!!!!!!
I am the man with the 20 computers ( or just read fast and write fast ... either way) FEAR ME! I AM EVERYWHERE (not really)

P.S. I AM LOOKING AT YOU AND I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOUR READING MY POST WITH THOSE SNEAKY LOOKING EYES OF YOURS!!

Old 2006-05-06, 22:21   Link #38
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

shit....... you are two posts ahead of me, he don't underestimate me. i'm going to the next one
Old 2006-05-07, 03:41   Link #39
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Checking if the fillers are over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG
Naruto needs to die. Just end the anime already I lost hope now. Its almost like watching Sailor Moon except with ninjas.

________..::::..________

Who else thinks it would have been better if the anime just took a brake (no ep no nothing)... instead of the fillers... or at least make episodes with totally different characters (don't show not even 1 of the normal characters)...

Stupid question : Are they even making money with the fillers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofhertz
Rasengan = way overused.
Spoiler for Manga comment...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf007
the episode was clearly uncool...I'm just wondering whene will they return to the true story ??!!
When the fillers will be over ... *sorry couldn't resist*

Seriously now... considering the current state of affairs the only thing we can hope for is the end of the manga... if the manga ends then the fillers will end too...

to be hones... I rather have the manga... even though it's a little crapy at the moment...

_____________..::::.._____________
Quote:
edit: Boxy who is that girl on your avatar?
That girl is Haruhi...

Spoiler for Haruhi:

I'm curios is Naruto the only series you watch ... even the most crapiest anime out there (at the moment) beat the fillers... even the bleach fillers... as good as they are...
Old 2006-05-07, 04:04   Link #40
Boxy-
Haruhi-ist

Quote:
Naruto needs to die. Just end the anime already I lost hope now. Its almost like watching Sailor Moon except with ninjas.

edit: Boxy who is that girl on your avatar?
BlackCatXIII already beat me to it, but yes that girl is Suzumiya Haruhi from the anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" which can be found here on our glorious forums.

http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52

I highly suggest everyone give it a look as its the most refreshing and fun anime to watch that i've seen in years.

@BlackCatXIII

I agree they should of stopped naruto for a while instead of destroying it with mindless crud. They cant have lost anymore fanbase than they already have.
Boxy- is offline   Reply With Quote