AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-28, 12:49   Link #19001
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Not to mention the mindsets - a policing mindset isn't quite what you need when dealing with issues that Special Forces get involved in. That's pretty much how the Order of Freelance Mages got started; as Special Forces...although their bent was more to being the hunters of the TSAB, assasinating corrupt officials.
Something which confuses me is that Regius told Zest that they lacked the personnel to deal with the criminals on the ground while the navy went gallivanting off to do who knows what (actually, why does the navy pick up all the high-powered mages?). The Numbers were an indirect result of that conversation, which I presumed was the Brain Trust's method of making personnel to deal with criminals.

But then Regius also placed a lot of hope on the Einherjar, which I have been told is a Very Big Cannon. I have absolutely no clue how a Very Big Cannon can help in apprehending dangerous criminals in, yanno, cities and other populated areas, which is what Regius seemed to be worried about at first.

Quote:
To be honest, it does seem that way. Which is again why Ivanovich supressed his actual mage rank of AA+; he didn't want to be demoted and placed somewhere where the brass could keep an eye on him (in terms of influence, Sergeant Major > junior-level officer). It strikes me that the TSAB arent really making good and full use of their talents... on the other hand, the same thing has always happened to the new ideas in any organisation. Just witness how the US Air Force was dead-set against Special Operations at first.
To be fair, it's not like Hayate's Big Booms can do anything other than, well, big booms. The TSAB can't send her to hunt down criminals (although they can send her Wolkenritter), and they can't send her for most other peacekeeping activities either, save in very specific situations involving lots of firepower and overkill. Hayate really does seem suited more for an admin role.

Chrono, though, I have to assume picked his own position, since he was an Enforcer as a kid, and I don't think the TSAB would have any reason to take him out of that role if he didn't want to. Lindy I don't know, although now I'm wondering what her barrier jacket would look like.

And Yuuno, who could easily stand up to Vita without a Device of his own, became a Librarian, although this does fit his skillset. But Arf? What is she doing in the Library with Yuuno? Shouldn't she be helping out Fate?

-

I'm still trying to work out all the fallout from the events of StrikerS, like Regius dying after being exposed as a conspirator to black projects, as well as the Brain Trust getting smashed. Is there anything in the sound stages or such?

Incidentally, if you were to force me to choose which side of the hawk-vs-dove divide I'd be on, I would fall firmly on the side of the dove. I'm a bit too idealistic for this to work in Real Life, but this is the Nanoha-verse, which seems quite suited for idealism.

This does mean that I can't really comment on a lot of the very military units and characters being introduced recently in this thread, mainly because I can't get over my gut reaction of "but why would the TSAB even have anything like that?"

-

EDIT: Post claim: IT'S OVER NINE(teen) THOUSAND!!
Old 2008-01-28, 13:32   Link #19002
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

FUKO, SANJOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for Reaction:

*runs*

ANIKI!!!!!!!!

Right Slap of DOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Spoiler for MY Reaction:

KHA!!!

Right Slap of DOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kha

Quote:
Psycho: "Wanna bet the suit enhances the physical sensations?"
Leena: "That would definately be awesome. Girls! I'm coming after your burning hearts and your cute assets - I mean, asses~"
Psycho: "Mind if I join you?"
Leena: "Lol, don't mind if you do~"
Glen & Franz: *facepalm*

I'ma gonna take a wild swing here and say that Leena's bi, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
PERSONA 3 IS MADE OF EXTREMELY ADDICTING WIN!!! XD XD XD
THAT'S what you've been doing this whole time...?

<forehead slap>

Quote:
Riiigght. (See below)

Tche!

*runs like hell again*

[Kyou] ERASE IT FROM YOUR MIND!![/Kyou]

Quote:
  • I'm busy running some MAJOR overhauls in Aurion's profile as by doing some MAJOR de-HAXXing. (HAXXbusters cheer)
  • I'm planning on scrapping some more outragous ideas as well as making a more believable back-story for the Perfect Void (Universally fatal threat? Not any more.XD) in order to make it more feasible to the general public.
  • Also running ideas on how to bring about the Aurion vs. Hayate mock battle.
  • Planning out some MORE OC's.
  • Trying to inject an attempt at EPIC in one scene.
  • Conceptualizing the *beeeeeeeeeeep* in one scenario.
  • Revamping the spell list.
  • Doing even more powering down for some elements.
  • Inserting some scenes of the Perfect Void Incident in backflashes.
  • Scrapping the excessive referencing in my new OC's.
  • Contemplating on how to referecne Saga and the OFM in GenerationS.
  • Thinking of how to first insert Tk's OC's.
  • Thinking of proper tactics to use.
  • Thinking of how to 'believably' HAXX Luozorl further.
  • Thinking of Whether to add more ideas for Tyrfing.
  • Thinking of adding some familiars.
  • Thinking of adding some more OC's from others if possible.
  • Conceptualizing the final battle in a blievable light.
  • Making Hayate's performance believeable.
  • Changing the name and the concepts of the Bookmark System.
  • Offering some nostalgia for the Tome of the night Sky.
  • Thinking of a Tesla+Agito unison.
  • Thinking of a Hayate+Agito Unison...

In short, I want my story as canonically feasible as I can. And Yep, it's fun! Though I'm having particular trouble with portraying Hayate in combat due to excessive shafting.
Oh...guess not...

Quote:
Spoiler for I take back what I said...:
KHA-SAMA!!!!

Left Slap of DOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kha

Quote:
"BakaRed, ORE SANJOU!"

*runs from Aaron and anti-OC-assassination activists while keeping an eye out for Mai*

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Right & Left Slap of DOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
But then Regius also placed a lot of hope on the Einherjar, which I have been told is a Very Big Cannon. I have absolutely no clue how a Very Big Cannon can help in apprehending dangerous criminals in, yanno, cities and other populated areas, which is what Regius seemed to be worried about at first.

I'm still trying to work out all the fallout from the events of StrikerS, like Regius dying after being exposed as a conspirator to black projects, as well as the Brain Trust getting smashed. Is there anything in the sound stages or such?
I'm planning on having some fallout from Regius in both of my stories, one of which takes place 3-4 years after the Cradle Showdown...even in death, Regius is STILL screwing over the Bureau...
Old 2008-01-28, 13:36   Link #19003
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Something which confuses me is that Regius told Zest that they lacked the personnel to deal with the criminals on the ground while the navy went gallivanting off to do who knows what (actually, why does the navy pick up all the high-powered mages?). The Numbers were an indirect result of that conversation, which I presumed was the Brain Trust's method of making personnel to deal with criminals.
Better long-term career plans? Better pay? No need to be restricted by any "Ground Forces Limiter"? TSAB recruitment bias? We don't know for sure, since choice of placement is a mages's own choice, so long as he has the capability to work there. Zest chose to stick to GF despite being capable of mixing with the big boys, and Signum too had a short stint in the Capital Defense Force, probably alongside Vice.

Quote:
I'd say the Eihenjar was just a secondary addition in veto of his position to push for his reformation further since he can't just do nothing. The Numbers were his main-mojo plan, but due to legal and ethical issues, he can't flaunt out that he's in cahoots with Jail, has plans to pretend to raid his base, take his experiments to use for his own, and try to get the tech legalized once proven cost and productivity safe and effective.

Quote:
But Arf? What is she doing in the Library with Yuuno? Shouldn't she be helping out Fate?
Apparently full-powered no-need-to-supply-mana-to-Arf Fate > Fate + full-powered Arf.

Quote:
Not really much. Ground Forces and Main HQ's relationship will speculatively improve by Chrono and Genya's discussion, but nothing really concrete on what's with the whole Brains and Regius thing, other than the fact that Regius's daughter is said to be undergoing trial regarding the case.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-01-28, 13:56   Link #19004
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
*cracks knuckles*

Yosh! Time for some Backlog Impact!

Quote:
Oh HELL no.

It's just me and a few others who try every means to dodge, bribe, kill just can't resist the draw of it. Don't let our likings put you off, just shoot. We all want the OC thread to be as varied as ever, otherwise it would either be a sentai Metal Hero or a Mobilesuit creation thread.

Lingo for one is the best example of a non-mecha OCer. See why he's policing things here? And there's Tk, our dear (gruff) Sergeant Major bent on instilling discipline in our cadres, and Aaron doing his part on holding the fort. All of them aren't that mechy, so feel free to post urs. We might not get the refs, but it'll still be fun to read.

Besides, the less we get the refs, the more it'll look original and stand out, ne?

As for me, I just ripoff so much its my sad trademark now...

So bottomline: JUST SHOOT IT!
Us Outer Cadians come in a variety of flavors .

Quote:
In the same way, while Kagerou and I are mecha fans, the main influence on our OCs, the Order of Freelance Mages, has been the Halo universe: the OFM's Assault Platoon's barrier jackets are ODST armor, they use Halo weapons, and Halo references are rife everywhere (the Sergeant Major was a former Marine sniper, his name, Ivanovich, translates as "Son of John" - aka Johnson - and his rifle device is a BR55HB fused with a Storage Device core.)

...oh, and we have Master Chief as well. And Pelicans. And Warthogs. And plasma grenades. ^^;;
Huge mecha fan here, but it just hasn't really gotten into my OCs yet . My other, stronger addiction has however .

Quote:
@Tigerclaw: Okay, looks quite good, and I think it would be quite handy if the bugs could be worked out. And a Jacket Purge option? *grins* Well, Nanoha IS chock-full of mecha refs - like the Jacket Purge option of Wildwurger....
Cast Off

Quote:
Well, while I’m working on stuff, here's THE MAN's profile.

I would like to credit TK for the original profile, which for the most part I've chosen to follow, save for a few things here and there which I've changed for story purposes and some other stuff to make his profile more relevant to the OFM. In the end, what has happened is that both TK and I have given our own twists and spin onto the charecter, refitting him into the Nanoverse, departing in a few places from Halo canon. Sort of.

But he's still the Master Chief. And he will kick ass most righteously.

Spoiler for John-117, Non Comissioned Officer of the Order:

The rest of the Armor, skills, etc will be posted later. Comments welcome.
Hail to the chief!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Puuh... time for me to blow out some crack again xD

Xgouki wanted to read about it... so I came up with this little story out of my Dark Future Setting.
Sorry for the long delay.

Ah... I tried to correct my gramma myself this time... so please bear with me.

Spoiler for The Corruption:
It LIVES!!
Glad to see that your project is still alive and kicking. Great addition, too. Can't wait for more .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
...why did I see this coming? You guys and your balls. Sheesh...
Did someone say...balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Uhh...if I have to explain it, then you wouldn't understand.
Shamsel: Er...ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Kha, what did you do this time???
Did the crack gas get to him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Okay, now my turn. I've been developing this thing for a while now and wanted to run it by you guys before I put it to paper.

Spoiler for New Barrier Jacket Armor System:
Interesting...based off Ghost Armor, huh? The concept and balancing seem good (though I'm not HAX Buster ). The 'activation video' had me grin though. Been looking to find some subs of that series for a while. And the last bit had me LOL. So goes that mean Glen's the Green, White, or Black one?

Quote:
Spoiler for Reaction:

*runs*

So...much...epic HENSHIN

Quote:
You I have no idea.

Oh...
My...
Head...

Spoiler for MY Reaction:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote:
  • I'm busy running some MAJOR overhauls in Aurion's profile as by doing some MAJOR de-HAXXing. (HAXXbusters cheer)
  • I'm planning on scrapping some more outragous ideas as well as making a more believable back-story for the Perfect Void (Universally fatal threat? Not any more.XD) in order to make it more feasible to the general public.

In short, I want my story as canonically feasible as I can. And Yep, it's fun! Though I'm having particular trouble with portraying Hayate in combat due to excessive shafting.
Wow...that's a LOT of stuff to finish . I wish you the best of luck .

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
And such this profile will be the last item produced from the Outer Cadian Facility.

Spoiler for Orbit/Ring/Circle 3:

Questions will be entertained...

Saint X is now starting his movement to Neo-Venezia... ETA: Unknown...
He has ARRIVED!

Quote:
This is a GREAT IDEA! XD

In the next episode of Rebuilt of StrikerS...

"BakaRed, ORE SANJOU!"

*runs from Aaron and anti-OC-assassination activists while keeping an eye out for Mai*

Quote:
Okay, it's finally done! Who. Now I can sleep.

Spoiler for Master Chief John-117, Skills & Abilities:
Woohoo! More stuff .

Somehow having Master Cheif saying Divine Buster seems a bit...odd . Be even weirder if it was still pink.

Quote:
I thought of 3 timelines:

1. Original timeline that had Kha dodging Ion Canon like mad, and Keroko being Nanoha's closest cousin instead of sister. In this timeline, Tesla might not exist.

2. Keroko's vision of the timeline, with events mirroring canon except for insertions.

3. My take on 2, factoring what Keroko's more prominent existence as Nanoha's sister would've changed in the entire timeline. I've tried my best to remain true to Keroko's summaries, but where there are gaps, I have fun. As such, 3 can be exactly like 2, but due to all the additional stuff I added to make the deal sweeter and more feasible, 3 would resemble nothing like 1.
Hmm...interesting...
Old 2008-01-28, 14:01   Link #19005
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Yes... But more... complete.
---
Anywho, I got my OC written up, so I'll put it up here before I turn in for the night. Of course, it's a monster length data bit, but I tend to do that. So what you guys want to do with him...

----

That should keep it all compact.
Compact indeed. The start-off being Mr. Murphy's Law was a nice touch, but for someone who's combat abilities aren't all that impressive, he sure wields a monstrous baby. What's more, he seems to be playing in ranges quite above normal combat hindsights.

I think everything else was already mentioned by others.

Quote:
Needless to say, I have a job for Samurai Penguins. Interested in doing some Outer Cadia Soundstages?
What kind?

Quote:
To add on to this, I've mentioned before (early on in the thread's life; I think it's among my first posts in here, actually) that it would be best if the references are kept as independent as possible from the action. In other words, don't assume that your readers know what the reference is.

Spoiler for Warning: incoming rant.:

tl;dr: References should be references. Crossovers should be crossovers. Neither are bad, but the two are not the same thing.

As for the mecha-references thing, I'm not a mecha anime fan, and in fact I don't really like mecha anime. My favourite mecha anime would probably be Magic Knight Rayearth, and that's about it.
It depends mostly on the execution, really. Some likes to have an overboard of references, some which may click, some which may miss. Often the most important aspect is to keep the 'references' to something that is core to that character or situation, just borrowed for similarity since imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Akin to something like this. A character needs to chant to use a powerful spell to begin with, so rather than thinking up something, one just reference something else. If one doesn't get it, it doesn't matter since it still works in the context, but if one gets, it's win-win situation.

Quote:
Well, while I’m working on stuff, here's THE MAN's profile.

I would like to credit TK for the original profile, which for the most part I've chosen to follow, save for a few things here and there which I've changed for story purposes and some other stuff to make his profile more relevant to the OFM. In the end, what has happened is that both TK and I have given our own twists and spin onto the charecter, refitting him into the Nanoverse, departing in a few places from Halo canon. Sort of.

But he's still the Master Chief. And he will kick ass most righteously.

Spoiler for John-117, Non Comissioned Officer of the Order:

The rest of the Armor, skills, etc will be posted later. Comments welcome.
Hail to the Chief indeed.

Personally, I see nothing wrong here. Reasonably nice of histories, and I like that little touch with the whole trigger thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Puuh... time for me to blow out some crack again xD

Xgouki wanted to read about it... so I came up with this little story out of my Dark Future Setting.
Sorry for the long delay.

Ah... I tried to correct my gramma myself this time... so please bear with me.

Spoiler for The Corruption:
Hmm...

I'm noticing a trend for extravagant titles as of late.

Jokes aside, was quite solid.

Quote:
HOLY-

CRACK ENGINE KIDOU!!!!! ZENRYOKU ZENKAI!!!!
Photobucket needs upgrade much?

Quote:
You're welcome, and that's what we're here in OC to do. The new guys show up, the haxbusting happens, and the concepts are rebuilt back up and then put into practice.

My attempts as follows.

I recall deliberately writing Franz as A+ so that he'd have just enough power to use effective copies of Fate's spells, to fulfill his fanboy aspect, while still being decently powered in his own right... and also so that AMF would supress his power so much, I'd have an excuse to have him using an Assault Rifle. And also because he'd be more suck than he already was if he was S-ranked and kept getting pwnt all the time (poor Signum is sufferring from the Worf Effect).
The biggest factor seems to be speed in its clearest coherency.

With the latest DVD-episode refix, it shows Exceed Mode Nanoha flying in the tunnel carrying Teana, which kinda means that Nanoha's top-flight speed carrying someone... is not really fast. Yes, she's carrying Teana, but the aforemention of Subaru's top-speed being higher in urban areas does speak a little of the average speed-control mechanism in Nanohaverse. I don't think anyone of them is close to breaking regular jet speed unless with Sonic or Flash something, and that is no long term boost. Same with attack radius for most parts.

Quote:
...unless....Excellen/Alfimi/Lemon?
I read that as Excellen/Alfimi lemon.

Though Alfimi belongs to Axel now.

Quote:
PERSONA 3 IS MADE OF EXTREMELY ADDICTING WIN!!! XD XD XD

Quote:

I'd like to ask now (everyone who won't mind), how would you expect her to hold out in relatively close range? The initial idea is that she has a year under her wing for some training on mid to melee-range self-defense. How should she hold out against someone like say... Vita? As it is now, I'm imaging a large possibility of cries of, "She's supposed to do better!" or "She's not supposed to be THIS good!" or both. So I would like a general opinion. Her spellcasting is better now, BTW. But still way slower than most.
Hoho, a lot of stuff you're doing... *hides my laziness*

As for Hayate vs Vita... hmm... One image that comes into mind is kinda like... Negi vs Takahata. Only remove Negi's kempo thing with mid-ranged out-fighting spells and delayed spells... as delayed spells, though not necesarrily close range attack.

Quote:
We know that she can easily toss out huge mega-destructive blasts, well dwarfing Nanoha's own, and it doesn't seem to tax her as much as it does Nanoha. Strangely enough, we haven't seen her do anything other than these mega-blasts (or close-equivalent power spells), which makes me wonder if she can use anything smaller. For example, we know that Nanoha can fire off Starlight Breakers (well, she could, at the least), but she can also call up a small magical thingie which she uses to train her control by knocking a can around, without vapourizing said can. I'm not sure if Hayate can do the same, or if she's stuck with Big Booms only.
Actually, one reason it may not tax Hayate might be simply because unlike Nanoha, Hayate doesn't actively place herself face-first in frontline combat.

Unlike Fate and Nanoha, Hayate never really went through the same officer course they did, and never reached her claim to fame as the Ace of Aces, so in the long run, Nanoha exhausted herself much more than Hayate did, in both combat and training. As dangerous as whatever Nanoha and co. can do to their body, it is still mostly regulated and what they use aren't extremely dangerous. It's mostly a long-term effect thing, and for active members like Fate and Nanoha, it's a bad thing.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-01-28, 14:12   Link #19006
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Yes they are, but neccissary exceptions to the rule. You of course note that these are two attacks, both of which have drawbacks, out of a predominately LOS based energy hurler.
I think you should specialize a bit more, you can't have close range assault unit with tank piercing cannons added to an artillery unit... it's like grabbing nanoha and gluing her to hayate... ofc, the scale there is a lot different, but the basic idea is the same
you see, you're designing a unit that has capability to counter anything, anywhere...

Quote:
Spoiler for meteor shower:
That's why you develope a suit like this for a GROUP of people... ultimately this suit is meant for C-ranked bootstompers that work as a team, not individually wiping out bloody regiments of opposition... so i suggest you leave the mirv out because it's only there incase a single unit needs to wipe out half of the enemy forces by itself and normal soldiers aren't supposed to do that, except in large squads...

Quote:
And given the... availability of mages with high power wide area combat magic, there is a tendancy to lack what you need. It's not like we have S class mages lined up on a storage rack just waiting to fly off and nuke something.
Then develope an artillery version of this unit, instead of trying to have that function in it "just in case"... they don't give artillery to a common soldier, they give him a radio, which he uses to call in artillery...

Quote:
Spoiler for vita playing croquett:
for one, nukes aren't conventional weapons... Though in nanohaverse, conventional weapons seem to include everything that DOESN'T operate on magic... regular rifles, missiles, artillery... This would include the nato rounds your cerberus is using, which was my point of "forgetting a few words"

Quote:
Spoiler:
Right, back to the matter of explosions...
...an explosion is always inefficient compared to any fully directional blast with the same force, since an explosion goes in all directions, it will fail to deliver much of it's energy at the intended target.

So if you're intending to save energy on any level (magical or mundane) you stick to everything that doesn't blow up at the end, but instead punches through... especially since you'll be targeting humans with this thing, if you get through the defences, there's no point in blowing up, as that would be a waste of energy.

a person with a hole in his chest is just as dead as the one whos chest got blown off... so if you can gather energy from surrounding into the shot, use it for penetration, instead of explosion.

Quote:
Reviewed and checked, adendum is that it's not energy efficiency, it's MAGICAL energy efficiency.

Still a few things to smooth out, chief...

As a matter of fact, isn't this bloody suit meant to give lower ranked mages better combat capabilities against higher ranked mages by maximizing efficiency? Where exactly does the mirv come in?

Even if you want it as a 'normal' fighting unit besides being anti-hero fighting unit, there's still no need for anything above rifle levels of different calibers...

...and since when has any army EVER added cool unnecessary things to ANYTHING that a regular bootstomper can have?

Edit: have you noticed how everyone is kinda ignoring this entire debate now?
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...

Last edited by SpaceBrotha; 2008-01-28 at 14:41.
Old 2008-01-28, 14:35   Link #19007
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Ooooohhhh.... I look forward to this, yes. Indeed, I don't think there's anything on this list I *don't* like.

Quote:

Now THIS is what you call a henshin device!

Damn, You should have Shari borrow data from Aurion. His Barrier Jacket has a similar feature to the passive cartridge load stored in Reishiki. (Yes, he needs to charge his Barrier Jacket for at least a day or two for full utilization, as quickly recovering his purged spell-units is a hassle) as well as the independent systems of his VKA-units(the extra devices).

Would you mind that? ^^ It's okay if you don't want to though...
I wouldn't mind in the least. I'll just say that they couldn't work out all the bugs so they called up Aurion for some advice, and he sent them his version of the passive cartridge system, which Shari and Emili capitalized on, making the Charge System.

Quote:
LOWE!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT!!!

Quote:
Tired and in a rush, so I'll Backlog Breaker later, and adress this first.

If we look at Lindy and Chrono's roles in A's and StrikerS, Lindy as a ship captain, Chrono as a fleet commander, then regardless of their experience or power they wouldn't be mixing it up in frontline combat. To make an example, on a US Navy aircaft carrier, the carrier's Captain is a qualified pilot (all carrier Captains are former pilots). However, in the event of an attack, regardless that he may be the most experienced pilot onboard, he is to stay on his ship, on the bridge, and keep out of the dogfights. Why?

Because he's not being paid to get in on the front lines. He's being paid to be a carrier pilot.

Likewise, Lindy's deployment into Precia's stronghold in MSLN is actually fairly out of charecter for most standard operating procedures - the captain is not supposed to leave her ship. When she became her captain, her rank and salary was given to her with the express orders that she stay onboard the ship and run it, not get up close and mix it up.

(Admittedly, the TSAB may not really follow this as an ironclad rule, being more gendarmie-like rather than a military.)

On the other hand, there's Genya Nakajima leading from the front... but again, Genya doesn't have any magic powers at all - while Hayate, Chrono and Lindy are pretty damned powerful.

So yes, it is quite possible that there will be political backlash.

(A subplot of Divergent Strikers is Erick's resistance to being promoted and his attempts to remain an eternal Colonel, considering how he's ranked as S. Likewise Ivanovich's official status as B, despite being AA, so as to avoid promotions and being chained to a desk.)

But yes, it does seem quite likely that there's a viewpoint in the TSAB that wants to keep the high-powered mages behind desks where an eye can be kept on them.

On the other hand, if you want to keep on mixing it up, then you shouldn't be asking for promotions anyway...
Meh, it's stuff like this that leads me to believe even more that 7arcs Did Not Do The Research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post

Good stuff.... and damn, this BJ is dang hawt...
Yes, it is. Glen acquires his own version of the G3C later, but it doesn't look like this. In fact, it completely resembles his old armor, but with a full-face helmet... one that looks like a certain Evangelion's head, the one with a big horn...

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Kagerou, that design for the G3C... something from Hellgate London, no?
Nope. Starcraft. Some guy redesigned the Ghost over on DeviantART and I fell in love with it.

Quote:
EDIT: Post claim: IT'S OVER NINE(teen) THOUSAND!!
Oh, damnit, you beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Interesting...based off Ghost Armor, huh? The concept and balancing seem good (though I'm not HAX Buster ). The 'activation video' had me grin though. Been looking to find some subs of that series for a while. And the last bit had me LOL. So goes that mean Glen's the Green, White, or Black one?
lol none. Comparing it to Go Go Sentai Boukenger, he'd be BoukenSilver
Or compared to Power Rangers, the White Ranger
Old 2008-01-28, 16:17   Link #19008
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
@ (Big)SpaceBrotha ( )
I got a perfect idea then...

The prototype is for testing with the character... so the needs you say about it not being specialized are pointed out by the various tests.

Thus that leads to the project splitting into severak directions for the High speed and high power combat specializations.

Oh, and the mention of 5.56 mm nato rounds. No bullets are used. That's just a comparison of impact power per magical efficiency shot. I thought I explained that.

Anywho, I'm working on something of a story proloque at the moment, and I'll use that a little to iron out some kinks.
Old 2008-01-28, 16:43   Link #19009
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
@ (Big)SpaceBrotha ( )
I got a perfect idea then...

The prototype is for testing with the character... so the needs you say about it not being specialized are pointed out by the various tests.

Thus that leads to the project splitting into severak directions for the High speed and high power combat specializations.

Oh, and the mention of 5.56 mm nato rounds. No bullets are used. That's just a comparison of impact power per magical efficiency shot. I thought I explained that.

Anywho, I'm working on something of a story proloque at the moment, and I'll use that a little to iron out some kinks.
Just to silence anyone still wanting to argue about the mirv, how about having it as a separate module, instead of having it around all the time?

A modular prototype seems like a sensible solution, so you could test out different configurations without having to build a new unit whenever you wish to have a different set of armaments on it.

...actually, now that i think about it, This would be the perfect excuse to really have every single type of weapon on that suit of yours... instead of having them all on it at the same time, have different sets of armaments for different combat situations (melee with extra def and speed, close to mid range, and artillery) and have them changeable only at the base (or research lab). This would allow you to add more weaponry, and different specializations without too much sacrifice in believability and haxbuster alerts...

But that's only a suggestion, i think we've milked out this debate for all it's worth.

Ps. module code names could be F4T3, N4N0 and SH4FT, respectively
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Old 2008-01-28, 17:05   Link #19010
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Just to silence anyone still wanting to argue about the mirv, how about having it as a separate module, instead of having it around all the time?

A modular prototype seems like a sensible solution, so you could test out different configurations without having to build a new unit whenever you wish to have a different set of armaments on it.

...actually, now that i think about it, This would be the perfect excuse to really have every single type of weapon on that suit of yours... instead of having them all on it at the same time, have different sets of armaments for different combat situations (melee with extra def and speed, close to mid range, and artillery) and have them changeable only at the base (or research lab). This would allow you to add more weaponry, and different specializations without too much sacrifice in believability and haxbuster alerts...

But that's only a suggestion, i think we've milked out this debate for all it's worth.

Ps. module code names could be F4T3, N4N0 and SH4FT, respectively
Well, I know the devices have conversion modes, but I like the modular idea really.

Anywho, how's this look?

Spoiler for Rudimentary fiction prologue...:
Old 2008-01-28, 17:10   Link #19011
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Well, I know the devices have conversion modes, but I like the modular idea really.

Anywho, how's this look?
Tl;dr... too late out here, i'm gonna check that in the morning, good night.
Old 2008-01-28, 18:15   Link #19012
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
FUKO, SANJOU!!

[Fuko]Hora! Ano hen no hito desu! [/Fuko]

Actually, it's cos I can't see what you posted...
Quote:

KHA!!!

Right Slap of DOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kha

KHA-SAMA!!!!

Left Slap of DOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kha

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Right & Left Slap of DOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kha
Fuko slap still can't beat Bright!SLAP.

Quote:
Did someone say...balls?

Ah the Eta's Oniballs for carrying their oni summons around places where they'd frighten foreigners...

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
What kind?
We can start with CrosyS, or do something 14.5, 18.5.
Old 2008-01-28, 18:24   Link #19013
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Fuko slap still can't beat Bright!SLAP.
The Bright Slap: Turning whiny, arrogant wimps into manly men since UC 0079
Old 2008-01-28, 19:23   Link #19014
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The question I would ask is: what field, and what frontlines? (This is not a rhetorical question; I'm genuinely curious.)

I'm not sure what sort of personnel TSAB is short-handed in. As far as we know, there isn't any actual war happening in the canon. Regius mentioned in his flashback with Zest that the Ground Forces are lacking the personnel to deal with the high-powered criminals who create disturbances "on the ground", so to speak. I'm thinking that in those cases, you send the equivalent of Special Forces in, rather than the heavy artillery. The skillsets are very different.
When I said field and frontlines, I meant any kind of work that would require them to go outside.

It doesn't have to be for war, the whole point is to make full use of their combat/physical/magical abilities.

Quote:
Basically, I'm not sure that the TSAB really needs to have a huge army (and navy) already Out There, as opposed to being on standby or whatnot. I mean, we've got Erio and Caro out who knows where with environmental conservation, which is not the most obvious place to post someone with a spear Device, even if he requested it. Subaru is in Search-And-Rescue, and I have no idea what Teana is doing as Fate's aide.

And yet the navy exists, and we have a huge number of military mages, and the Arthra was fitted with the Arc en Ciel of the city-destroying destructive power. I have no idea if they're all mostly on patrol and standby, or if they're actually out there in force doing something. (In force, mind.)
If anything, they are probably tasked with Lost Logia retrieval.

Quote:
I'm beginning to believe that the TSAB's method of recruiting and rapidly promoting high-ranking mages is their way of being able to keep an eye on said mages, rather than let them get bored and create some mischief.
Wouldn't they be able to cause more trouble being high ranking officers than high ranking mages?

Quote:
I dunno. The TSAB seems to be following the idea that you commission mages fast and quickly if they're hi-powered; IIRC, almost all A-ranked mages are put through OCS, and Chrono was already a high-ranking Enforcer at 9. Also, remember what I posted above: Lindy was a ship captain, Chrono is a fleet commander - when you're at that level of rank, you are not paid or given your rank to go and slog it out on the frontlines, you're supposed to COMMAND.

Promote them? Yes, but up to a certain rank where they can still work in the field.

And yes, my problem is giving such young people high ranks in the first place.

Also, if anything, I though Chrono was just the SHip's second in command? A Commander?
Old 2008-01-28, 20:26   Link #19015
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Sweeet. Thumbs up! Hearty approval!

As for Hayate... it's a spoiler for JT3, but Franz actually "kills" her by pulling out a Magnum pistol and shooting her three times in the chest. Fortunately, the pistol was loaded with Tranquilizer Training Rounds, which just knock you out and stain your clothes red.

...he nearly became a stain on Laevatine for that.

Quote:
The Kamima Punch does the same thing, but in a more awesome manner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If anything, they are probably tasked with Lost Logia retrieval.
Interestingly, the manga implies that the TSAB is currently in the midst of a Lost Logia cold war and there's a race to acquire as many Lost Logia as possible.

Quote:
Wouldn't they be able to cause more trouble being high ranking officers than high ranking mages?
Not nesscesarily. To use an earth example, Vice Admiral James Lyons caused a lot of shakeups in the US Navy during the 80s, because as head of the Operations and Planning Department, he was the driving force behind SEAL Team Six and Red Cell and as shift towards unconventional warfare. Then he was promoted and reassigned to Commander-in-Chief Pacific Fleet, and the level of influence he had on the Navy dropped all the way down to Zero.

As a fleet commander, Chrono's level of influence pales compared to that of Regius.

Quote:
Promote them? Yes, but up to a certain rank where they can still work in the field.

And yes, my problem is giving such young people high ranks in the first place.

Also, if anything, I though Chrono was just the SHip's second in command? A Commander?
Ship's second in command is XO, Executive Officer, referred to in Japanese by "Fukuchou." (You hear this term used a hella lot in Zipang to refer to Mirai's XO.) He may or may not be a Commander - for example, on US ships, the XO is almost always a Lieutenant Commander.

But yes, Hayate is definately very young for an LTC's slot.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-01-28 at 20:52.
Old 2008-01-28, 22:33   Link #19016
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
The Kamima Punch does the same thing, but in a more awesome manner.
Sore ga, Falcon Paanch.

Quote:
Interestingly, the manga implies that the TSAB is currently in the midst of a Lost Logia cold war and there's a race to acquire as many Lost Logia as possible.
Eh... WHAT?!

[Requesting Silver Retriever Verification...]
Old 2008-01-28, 22:48   Link #19017
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Eh... WHAT?!

[Requesting Silver Retriever Verification...]
Oops, I meant novel.

Though I guess the novel's not really accepted as canon, is it?

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-28, 22:57   Link #19018
Aaron008R

Quote:
It's being moderated... So I'm working to 31 first, since the unrevealed Numbers are too much for me to handle for now...

*eyebrow twitches*

Quote:
But plz don't quote them either...

Quote:

Sounds actually good.

*runs*

Quote:
That's quite the exhaustive list there, that's a lot of things to do for Generations

Though I'm very interested in your *beeeeeeeeeeeep* scenario you're conceptualizing there

*runs*
Wait for it.

Quote:
It sometimes goes overboard, it sometimes doesn't Should be fine now though
IT'S NOT FINE!!!

Quote:

Aurion should have his own Boukenger henshin In fact, he should be the Belkaranger's secret leader

*runs*
As long as he don't end up like this guy...

Quote:
I've noticed that for all we try to bust our own haxxes, Hayate is simply unbalanced.

We know that she can easily toss out huge mega-destructive blasts, well dwarfing Nanoha's own, and it doesn't seem to tax her as much as it does Nanoha. Strangely enough, we haven't seen her do anything other than these mega-blasts (or close-equivalent power spells), which makes me wonder if she can use anything smaller. For example, we know that Nanoha can fire off Starlight Breakers (well, she could, at the least), but she can also call up a small magical thingie which she uses to train her control by knocking a can around, without vapourizing said can. I'm not sure if Hayate can do the same, or if she's stuck with Big Booms only.

I also seem to recall that in A's, Rein the first had an incredibly tough barrier which took most of Nanoha's power to break through; I'm assuming that Hayate inherited that ability, so I'm assuming that she can sit there and soak attacks for as long as she likes.

So, where does that leave us? If Hayate is up against a melee combatant, she's likely to not care much about the attacks coming her way, but her response might be delayed while she goes through the whole Darkness-beyond-twilight routine. Once she finishes, though, I'm thinking that she can just fire it off at zero range and trust in her own defenses to protect her from the AoE.

I'm not sure if Hayate can perform as well when there are fragile objectives in the area. In episode 2 of StrikerS, she had to wait until the block was evacuated before she did her ice spell. I'm assuming that unless she's managed to learn a stupendous amount of control, she's likely to be useless in close-quarters hostage situations.

In other words, if she wants to engage in mid to close range combat, it had better be in an open area without anything to get in her way. Otherwise, she may have to rely on whatever a regular person could learn in that year of training about self-defence, plus her own inherently impenetrable barrier.

Or I could be completely mistaken about everything.
Thanks. Going by those lines, I still don't think she's capable of erecting defenses or casting spells near the level of the original Reinforce... So here's my basic rundown of my GenerationS Hayate...

a) Melee: Novice -> Rudimentary
b) Mid-range: Still pending
c) Range: Powerful, but slow.
d) Defense: High(?)
e) Maneuverability: Around Average
f) Spellcasting in general: Slow
g Spells Available: Numerous
h) Mana: Need I say more?
i) Control: A bit higher or static?

I'll admit, it's very difficult...

I'm taking what canon gives us as a base and work on it to properly improve what Hayate can do currently. Right Now, after some thought, I'm no longer buying the 'weaker than Caro'-excuse after what we are shown in ep. 25... But that's with Unison in. I'll keep her role as a rear-attacker, but I'll give her some leeways of handling closer-ranges without appearing off-balance. The one thing I hate second to the shafting is how they made her completely neglect her own training in StrikerS, so I'll fix it my own way. Nobody can deny that she has tremendous potential as she is now, so I'll be using it.

Though advice would be very appreciated...

Quote:
I'm beginning to believe that the TSAB also has its own hawks-and-doves political divide, even outside of Regius's schemes. If you're trying to make your characters more powerful in a combat sense, I'm thinking that you're going to have to acknowledge in the story that there'll be a lot of political backlash.
True. And yes, Aurion is getting several raised eyebrows from the higher-ups for being a qualified high-ability non-registered mage in the research department...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
No more Almaria until the "Memory of the Planet" Arc... which will be a very hard challenge- given the rules of Reappearance in that space...

- History Shared
- Any Relations, blood or otherwise
- Any Links, esp. Mental / Psychic
- Requires a Celestial or a source of "Divine Energy" Nearby.
- Many more still in definition
Good luck.

Quote:
Well she is the next Cardinal, after Carim taking up the long lost Velkan Papacy... well i have a lot of things planned *cough*velkan*cough*valkyries*cough*with*cough*Ker oko*cough*which is*cough*currently in*cough*the shelf*cough*due*cough*to*cough*resource*cough*conc erns*cough*

Quote:
This is a GREAT IDEA! XD

In the next episode of Rebuilt of StrikerS...

"BakaRed, ORE SANJOU!"

Why you-

Quote:
"...

Deactivating External Camouflage layer.

Commencing Intervention."

*Mai >>>>> Kha*

Creator-san: Since when did she become a fan of 00?
Mai: ...

Gundam ni...

Creator-san:

I-I guess she done the job already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Hayate's case is mostly like a random civilian level.0 NPC leveled up to a D&D level 20 wizard, and 7arc just did not know what to do with her, story-wise.
That about sums it up. BTW, welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Nice list, but Persona 3 will not let you get any of that done.
True.

Quote:
BTW, Yukari, Mitsuru, or Fuuka?

(I would guess you prefer Fuuka...)
Contrary to your belief, she ranks third of the three. I like Yuka-tan the best of the three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Assuming this is true, one way to do it would be to nerf, or rather, reset Hayate after Rein I returned to the Force. In RO terms, it would be like making your neat 2nd classer with that shiny aura rebirth as a High Novice, seemingly starting all over again. For example, one can reduce her initial power levels to at most AA right after the YnS incident, making her weaker than Nanoha, Fate, Chrono and maybe even Yuuno.

Sacrilegious as this might seems, it would give Hayate more development space imho. I can add other "normal" people (Strikers, to quote Fate, rather than Aces) in without worrying whether Hayate is too haxx for the battlefield. And it is certainly much preferably than making her a glass-cannon, or try to nerf her in an unnatural way to make space for the others, only to end up with her horribly shafted for one of the supposedly illustrious Aces (which was what happened in StrikerS).

Nerf early or shaft late? I'll take the former, thank you .
True.

Quote:
Man, rewriting, researching and checking out stuff was a bitch. I've tried to strike a balance, toning down the MJOLNIR Mk VI armor while still keeping it badass and canon to the books (yes, yes, yes, I understand I'm playing in the Nanoverse, this is an attempt to translate Master Chief into the Nanoverse and make it fit, not like a certain god and certain copypasta XD)
Don't regret it though. This is copypasta DONE RIGHT!!!
Good job!

Quote:
I'm working with Hayate being too dangerous to anyone around her when she's completely unlimited, having so much power with so little control, and not to mention liking to go all out. Remember how she seemed to dance when her bell got removed a little?
I guess it'll work...

Quote:
To be fair, it's not like Hayate's Big Booms can do anything other than, well, big booms. The TSAB can't send her to hunt down criminals (although they can send her Wolkenritter), and they can't send her for most other peacekeeping activities either, save in very specific situations involving lots of firepower and overkill. Hayate really does seem suited more for an admin role.
Techincally, she'd been assigned to several successful special investigations cases already. She should have a passable stock of some other spells than big booms.

Quote:
THAT'S what you've been doing this whole time...?

<forehead slap>
What?

Quote:
[Kyou] ERASE IT FROM YOUR MIND!![/Kyou]

Iyada!

*runs like hell YET again*

Quote:
Oh...guess not...

Quote:
Wow...that's a LOT of stuff to finish . I wish you the best of luck .
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It depends mostly on the execution, really. Some likes to have an overboard of references, some which may click, some which may miss. Often the most important aspect is to keep the 'references' to something that is core to that character or situation, just borrowed for similarity since imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Akin to something like this. A character needs to chant to use a powerful spell to begin with, so rather than thinking up something, one just reference something else. If one doesn't get it, it doesn't matter since it still works in the context, but if one gets, it's win-win situation.

Speaking of references, I've FINALLY found a good base of Aurion's Takehito Koyasu voice. He should sound like this guy.

*RUNS*

Quote:
Hoho, a lot of stuff you're doing... *hides my laziness*

As for Hayate vs Vita... hmm... One image that comes into mind is kinda like... Negi vs Takahata. Only remove Negi's kempo thing with mid-ranged out-fighting spells and delayed spells... as delayed spells, though not necesarrily close range attack.
I see. Thanks. Bludiger Dolch and Black Impact may see a lot of action soon. Though the nicest addition here would be the spells absorbed from others. So maybe I'll throw in some variety...

Quote:
Actually, one reason it may not tax Hayate might be simply because unlike Nanoha, Hayate doesn't actively place herself face-first in frontline combat.

Unlike Fate and Nanoha, Hayate never really went through the same officer course they did, and never reached her claim to fame as the Ace of Aces, so in the long run, Nanoha exhausted herself much more than Hayate did, in both combat and training. As dangerous as whatever Nanoha and co. can do to their body, it is still mostly regulated and what they use aren't extremely dangerous. It's mostly a long-term effect thing, and for active members like Fate and Nanoha, it's a bad thing.
Oh... I never considered that much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Ooooohhhh.... I look forward to this, yes. Indeed, I don't think there's anything on this list I *don't* like.
Thanks.

Quote:
I wouldn't mind in the least. I'll just say that they couldn't work out all the bugs so they called up Aurion for some advice, and he sent them his version of the passive cartridge system, which Shari and Emili capitalized on, making the Charge System.
Thanks! It's one of the stuff I'm working on in nerfing him.

Quote:
lol none. Comparing it to Go Go Sentai Boukenger, he'd be BoukenSilver
Or compared to Power Rangers, the White Ranger
Fits.

Quote:
So does that mean Kathy Monakin = Bright of Gundam 00?

Quote:
Sweeet. Thumbs up! Hearty approval!

Quote:
As for Hayate... it's a spoiler for JT3, but Franz actually "kills" her by pulling out a Magnum pistol and shooting her three times in the chest. Fortunately, the pistol was loaded with Tranquilizer Training Rounds, which just knock you out and stain your clothes red.

...he nearly became a stain on Laevatine for that.

Reason?
<fidgets with teh HAND OF DOOM behind him>

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-01-28, 23:51   Link #19019
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
*eyebrow twitches*
Yeah I mean trying to please so many girls is taxing on stamina.

*runs*

Quote:

Sounds actually good.

*runs*
It's a go then.

Quote:
As long as he don't end up like this guy...

[Vader approved.]

Quote:
True. And yes, Aurion is getting several raised eyebrows from the higher-ups for being a qualified high-ability non-registered mage in the research department...
He is part of Celestial Being, no?

Quote:
Why you-

I-I guess she done the job already...
And not to mention gave me a crack explosion. I couldn't get the image of Mai in Throne Drei armor out of my head all night

Quote:
Iyada!

*runs like hell YET again*
*watches a homing harisen fly after Aaron*

Quote:

Speaking of references, I've FINALLY found a good base of Aurion's Takehito Koyasu voice. He should sound like this guy.

*RUNS*
So that's why you were against Kha's 31...

Ah well, at least we won't be confusing Tou and Aurion on the Soundstages now... And apart from his father, Kha also as Aurion as a shining example of a good harem lead.

Explains why he's so good with women without knowing it.

Quote:
So does that mean Kathy Monakin = Bright of Gundam 00?

Quote:

Reason?

Aaron you made me sprain my face making all those expressions in this post.
Old 2008-01-29, 00:18   Link #19020
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:

Reason?
Actually it went like this:

Hayate: "Oh, there's no need to worry on close combat, I'll just fire away from long range."
Franz: "If someone shoots you?"
Hayate: "I'll just use a barrier."
Franz: "Ah. kk." *whips out Halo 2 Magnum pistol* BLAM BLAM BLAM! "Magnum pwns you."
Hayate: *KOed*
Signum: "HOW DARE YOU KILL OUR MISTRESS?!?! I'LL MAKE YOU A STAIN ON LAEVATINE'S BLADE!"
Franz: "It's Non-lethal! She's just KOed!"
Signum: "As you stained our Mistress' clothing, so also shall your blood stain your clothing!"
Franz: "It's water solouble! What is your problem?!"
Signum: "...I just want to hit someone with Laevatine."
Franz: "OI! HELP! Chief!"
Glen: "He went to get his armor and help the Sergeant Major. You're on your own."

I believe in miracles.

Closed Thread