Notices

Old 2007-11-04, 06:16   Link #1
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Mission-E

Big news on second season~

From Megami:

Second season is:

Five years later! And the main character is the girl walking the dog in the ending!!!

Ohmygo--!!

*rolls around in shock and surprise*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT after slightly calming down: It seems the little girl might have some type of power, and Chinami meets her again.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 05:07   Link #2
pariah164
Stand By, Ready, Set Up

Send a message via AIM to pariah164 Send a message via MSN to pariah164 Send a message via Yahoo to pariah164
Season two better bring an OST. I want the OP like burning.
pariah164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 06:05   Link #3
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Big news on second season~

From Megami:

Second season is:

Five years later! And the main character is the girl walking the dog in the ending!!!

Ohmygo--!!

*rolls around in shock and surprise*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT after slightly calming down: It seems the little girl might have some type of power, and Chinami meets her again.
5 years later! wow! so the reach girl probably went through with the arranged marriage after she got dumped.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 15:40   Link #4
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

A second season. Wohaaaa. But 5 years later, I dont know.

I like this anime but in the end it has left to many open questions.
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 03:53   Link #5
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Aaaandd... It's set!

The second season will premiere in July with the title of "Mission-E".

The girl that was walking the dog is "Maori Kimizuka", and of course, said before, it the new main character.

http://www.avexmovie.jp/pam/comic.php?vol=094
On this page, on the bottom-left where it tells you the page number, go to page 13 to see the picture.

All I can say is two things:

1. What the heck?... What are they wearing?...
2. I despaired! The aging of five years have left me in despair!!! Is it just me... or has that dog-walking girl gotten gloomier-looking in these five years...?

In case you can't tell, from the left:
Maori, Chinami, Sonomi, and Yuma.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-03-23, 15:29   Link #6
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Thanks for this info =)
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 18:00   Link #7
EdZ

Second season site has a trailer. Only new footage appears to be post-timeskip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariah164 View Post
Season two better bring an OST. I want the OP like burning.
Not just the OP, the whole soundtrack is great. I'm surprised there hasn't been an OST announced yet.
EdZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 19:33   Link #8
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdZ View Post
Second season site has a trailer. Only new footage appears to be post-timeskip.

Talk about change in mood... Looks like it went completely into "action".

Old 2008-04-02, 20:11   Link #9
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
i watched the trailer but they didn't show any of the old character? or maybe its cause I cant read japanese, but if they bring back the old characters, how old are they now?
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 20:26   Link #10
golthin

Quote:
In case you can't tell, from the left:
Maori, Chinami, Sonomi, and Yuma.
I can understand the first two and even Yuma, but what purposes do they have to bring Sonomi back. Only reason I can see her being involved is for her to provide some kind of financial support, as she was dumped in the first season for Chinami(yeah I know she let the guy go so he could be happy blah blah, but still counts as being dumped.)
Old 2008-04-02, 20:41   Link #11
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
i watched the trailer but they didn't show any of the old character? or maybe its cause I cant read japanese, but if they bring back the old characters, how old are they now?
They did bring back the old characters. They appeared in the trailer too, but maybe you didn't recognize them because they look different now?
If you want to see what they look like after the time-skip, check 6 posts before this one.
Even that thin, evil guy makes an appearance in the trailer...

The characters from CODE-E should be around 22-23, and Maori should be around 15-17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I can understand the first two and even Yuma, but what purposes do they have to bring Sonomi back. Only reason I can see her being involved is for her to provide some kind of financial support, as she was dumped in the first season for Chinami(yeah I know she let the guy go so he could be happy blah blah, but still counts as being dumped.)
I guess support is what she's for. In the trailer, I see her welcoming someone to her office(?), and I think Yuma was in there too.

In the meantime, I'm going to despair over the big time-skip. Noooooo! The characters! The characters! *sob*

Old 2008-04-02, 21:18   Link #12
golthin

Quote:
I guess support is what she's for. In the trailer, I see her welcoming someone to her office(?), and I think Yuma was in there too.

In the meantime, I'm going to despair over the big time-skip. Noooooo! The characters! The characters! *sob*
Yikes, For a clumsy girl like chinami, she got some skills in 5 years (pfft) all that with her power to manipulate electricity. Maybe it has to do with those suits, they seem to use electricity. I am going to watch this just to see what the writers set up for relationships. Sonomi seems to be single as I didn't see her wearing a ring. I wonder if Chinami married Kotaro.
Old 2008-04-02, 21:41   Link #13
Mentorian
Matsuri

My guess: The world is in despair with the organization led by the evil guy (with the pocket watch) in the last season trying to use these Code-E people to take over the world. In response, Kotaro makes these suits, Sonomi bankrolls the resistance with her fortune, and Chinami is the action hero together with that girl with the dog.

Hopefully this new season does provide continuation to the previous season or someone will have to increase his height.
Mentorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 22:04   Link #14
Sakuya
*Artist

I've already grown disconnected from Code-E but... Who is Maori? I don't remember any character who looks like her.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 22:06   Link #15
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
I've already grown disconnected from Code-E but... Who is Maori? I don't remember any character who looks like her.
The little girl who walked the dog. She appeared occasionally in Code-E, and was in the ED.
Sure has changed, huh...

Old 2008-04-02, 22:07   Link #16
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
The little girl who walked the dog. She appeared occasionally in Code-E, and was in the ED.
Sure has changed, huh...
Oooh, I see! No wonder, she wasn't a major character before. Oops, mentioned in the first post.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 22:13   Link #17
FateAnomaly

I hoped they explained what happened at the end of code-E. I was totally confused at the show. How she got her power back, why her friend power became uncontrollable, the twins' purpose and what exactly did the bad guys did.

I was actually sorry for Sonomi who got dumped. She did so much for that guy and for so long. She was his only friend for i think.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 02:04   Link #18
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I was actually sorry for Sonomi who got dumped. She did so much for that guy and for so long. She was his only friend for i think.
well, it seems she still has feeling for him, because the only way I can see her bankrolling this operation is for Kotaro's sake. Why help the girl that took the guy that you were in love with. The only way they could explain where the money for such operation was obtained is from her. Like I said i didn't see a ring and I doubt that if she had a husband he would be understanding of her doing what she is doing.
Old 2008-04-05, 02:19   Link #19
mdauben

Well, I'll have to watch this if only to see if we get some closure on all the loose ends that were left after the end of the first season, but I have to admit that the trailer does nothing for me.
Old 2008-05-04, 23:50   Link #20
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The official website updated.

http://avexmovie.jp/lineup/mission-e/

Spoiler for some notes on main characters:

Spoiler for plot intro:

*wobble*
Sorry, information overload... I think I need to take a nap... I never could handle big time-skips very well. This time seems to be no exception...

Aaa, Sonomi ga! Sonomi ga! *sob*

Tags
action, supernatural