AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-08, 02:18   Link #1
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Fragile (ITOSUGI Masahiro)

Guess who's back with another work?, from mangaupdates:

Sakurai Sakuya is a first-year student that hates summer. One day when he's verbalizing his hatred towards the sky, he is spotted by Kisaragi Haruka, a second or third year student. (It's only said that she's senior to Sakuya.) Haruka is the only member of the art club of the school and ask Sakuya to model for her. He agrees not knowing it would be a nude model. Sex ensues. Sakuya thinks that this is the end between them, but Haruka warmly sees him off with the words "See you tomorrow". Thus their fragile love begins.

It matches the year of creation with Uwakoi, so don't know if it's gonna be better or worse, and it's only 1 year older than the author's 2012 work, but if you know this author's work like the back of your hand, you know that: Moody boy+Femdom chick=let the "wrestling" begin.
Old 2013-01-08, 02:55   Link #2
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Moody boy
I don't mind moody boys, but I do hate irresponsible assholes, specially when they're described as "kind". The Japanese have such a twisted concept of kindness.... or maybe it's just the mangaka. Of course, he being pretty much a psycho is even worse, I suppose....

At any rate, if this new thing is anything like Uwakoi, I'll pass on it.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2013-01-08 at 03:17.
Old 2013-01-08, 03:53   Link #3
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, we got a boy who's pretty much like all of the MC boys of the author's work. We got an older girl who can basically be Morrigan as a brunette, and we got a relationship that started out as a lust geyser and has been foreshadowed to crash and burn right at the first chapter. Gotta give the author props for being honest at least. I'm gonna sit and watch the train wreck myself. Anyone care to join me?
Old 2013-01-08, 04:50   Link #4
Aesthetic Shampoo

If its one thing i love about this author's works, its the premises and great beginnings. Then they always fall off into hell. And sex did not ensure. So +1 for that.
Old 2013-01-08, 06:35   Link #5
NeutralZero

from the creator of Uwakoi and AkiSora...
going to expect the relationship to be messy...
Old 2013-05-11, 17:54   Link #6
Karharot

Anyone knows what is happening with this manga? I think that the first chapter was released even before Uwakoi was published but nothing happened since then...
Was Fragile axed? Or is it on hiatus?
Old 2013-05-11, 20:11   Link #7
backbone
Banned

Meh

sex-driven manga has never been my cup of tea. And considering that it's from the author of Akisora and Uwakoi, there's no doubt that the main guy will be another manslut who screws any women around him, enjoying it while at the same time feeling guilty of it. tl;dr disgusting type of protagonist
Closed Thread