Notices

Old 2010-07-31, 16:06   Link #5041
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Umm...I am new to signature making, but I tried out your request. The bg is blurred, hair color's already brown and I tried to get the text fit in too. But 400x150 looked really weird, so I made it 400x170. If you still want 400x150, I guess I can change it.
Here you go:

That's over the size limits. Maximum dimensions are 500 x 160. Plus, max signature sizes are 48 kb. Yours was barely below that. Might want to be careful of that. I suggest re-reading the signature guidelines. That is of course, if Nebulacho is using this for the AnimeSuki forums, but I at least think that since you're doing sigs, you go over the rules carefully anyway. I know that I had to go over it fifty times until I can get it right.

Still, it's a good signature. Here, I even edited it to be AS safe, with a few adjustments from yours. It's not bad for a beginner. Heck, it's better than some of the stuff I can make.

Last edited by Mr. Wang; 2010-07-31 at 16:11. Reason: typos
Mr. Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 22:37   Link #5042
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
That's over the size limits. Maximum dimensions are 500 x 160. Plus, max signature sizes are 48 kb. Yours was barely below that. Might want to be careful of that. I suggest re-reading the signature guidelines. That is of course, if Nebulacho is using this for the AnimeSuki forums, but I at least think that since you're doing sigs, you go over the rules carefully anyway. I know that I had to go over it fifty times until I can get it right.

Still, it's a good signature. Here, I even edited it to be AS safe, with a few adjustments from yours. It's not bad for a beginner. Heck, it's better than some of the stuff I can make.

yeah, the maximum image height is 160 px. but, the maximum file size is 50,000 kb.
Old 2010-07-31, 22:46   Link #5043
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namiey View Post
yeah, the maximum image height is 160 px. but, the maximum file size is 50,000 kb.

*facepalm* Oh, right, I meant 48,000... But I guess the real limit is 50,000. I suppose over-consciousness limits myself at 48,000 kb. Sorry for any misunderstanding...
Old 2010-07-31, 23:06   Link #5044
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Spoiler:

Preferred dimensions are 450x100, but whatever works best for you is fine. I want my username in the signature and I'd also appreciate a matching Avatar.
my tries:

Old 2010-08-01, 00:29   Link #5045
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post

Thank you Mr. Wang! I did read the rules, but I thought that the limit was 400x170, oops. And thanks for editing it. If Nebulacho is fine with that, then she can keep it else I will edit it again.

That's my 13th sig, I guess. The one that I am using is one of my first ones ^.^
Old 2010-08-01, 00:55   Link #5046
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler:

Preferred dimensions are 450x100, but whatever works best for you is fine. I want my username in the signature and I'd also appreciate a matching Avatar.
I can try your request, but I have a question. Do you want a light bg or dark? I mean whether you want to go with a light theme or a darker one.
Old 2010-08-01, 02:27   Link #5047
Flow

Quote:
my tries:

Looks really nice, but the avatar's background isn't exactly matching. It just seems a bit plain. I also noticed on the far right side of the signature, it extends 1 pixel and has excess color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
I can try your request, but I have a question. Do you want a light bg or dark? I mean whether you want to go with a light theme or a darker one.
Doesn't really matter to me. Maybe a darker?
Old 2010-08-01, 04:19   Link #5048
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana-tan87 View Post
Can I get some nice effects on the background of my signature? Thanks!
Not the best that can be done, but I did try ^.^; For some reason it was kind of hard for me, especially since the signature was already done and I had to add effects only. Here you go:

Two types of borders~

Edit: Here, I got the avatars. But I just used the signature to make it. Adding effects to the original image to look exactly like the signature is tough...let me know if you want me to try something else or change something. I did double borders (black stroke and white stroke) like it's in your avatar.

More:

That's the best I can do to make the avatar match the sig perfectly, else I will have to try other style ^.^; Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Star-Wing; 2010-08-02 at 14:39. Reason: Adding Avatars
Star-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 05:46   Link #5049
Blast1309
I'm from VietNam :x

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Ava:

Spoiler for Sign:

For you :x
Blast1309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 07:16   Link #5050
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist

Quote:
Looks really nice, but the avatar's background isn't exactly matching. It just seems a bit plain. I also noticed on the far right side of the signature, it extends 1 pixel and has excess color.

Doesn't really matter to me. Maybe a darker?
oh, yeah, i forgot the extended part of it.., btw, blast1309 make your sig, and it was nice. (though it was over the size limit.)

fixed:

Old 2010-08-01, 11:42   Link #5051
ice.Riel

Haiii I was looking through the forum and saw all the amazing siggys. Can anyone make one for me?

Spoiler for Picture:

I'd like to see IceRiel, my name, in the sig and avatar too, please
Thank you for anyone who takes this task.
ice.Riel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 13:40   Link #5052
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Ok (on the outlined one), give me one more version without the name, and I think that'll be cool...

@milan kyubbi - Thanks for the effort, I appreciate it...

All right. Sorry it took so long, was on a road trip the last two days. >.<
Spoiler for image:

I hope you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice.Riel View Post
Haiii I was looking through the forum and saw all the amazing siggys. Can anyone make one for me?

Spoiler for Picture:

I will do my best to make you a sig, and avatar (same image right?)
^-^

Edit: The image isn't lending itself well to a signature without looking kinda squished height-wise.
I'll have to probably cut off some of the bottom of the image is that ok?

Here's the avatar. I put a border on it a little to give it some shape.

Third edit::
MUCH better XD will improve the avatar as well.
And I will also try to make it look less squished, and to put a border on it, tomorrow.

Last edited by Suomi; 2010-08-01 at 22:25.
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 13:43   Link #5053
Flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast1309 View Post
Spoiler for Ava:

Spoiler for Sign:

For you :x
Quote:
oh, yeah, i forgot the extended part of it.., btw, blast1309 make your sig, and it was nice. (though it was over the size limit.)

fixed:

They both look really nice, thanks.
Old 2010-08-01, 16:09   Link #5054
Vane
Hyouka

Send a message via MSN to Vane
Quote:

Spoiler for Picture:

Old 2010-08-01, 16:44   Link #5055
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Picture:

Aw, crap... I work on these sigs only to find out one person already beat me to it, and another person is/was in the process of making it too... I hate that, but alas, what can you do? Now, I feel slightly embarrassed for some reason... Well, Yuki is a popular character, and the image led to many creative possibilities... Who am I kidding, Vane's sig is better than mine, and I'm pretty sure Sworn to Believe would do an awesome job too... Anyway...

Right, I slightly adjusted the second and third sig, but I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I put them both up. Quite frankly, I thought just a few of the notes looked out of place. So... if there's anything needed to be adjusted, let me know and I'll see what I can do... Geez, I need to call dibs in the future.
Old 2010-08-01, 17:07   Link #5056
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Vane's sig is oversized, both by size and size by pixels .. Weird that though, Vane asked me to optimize the file size and it was 49,9x at Photoshop ..

So until it get's fixed, better not use em.

Edit : Now that you've re-sized it, it reminded me of that .. Why do you guys save the signatures in JPEG, if you can save them in PNG without going over 50kb ? Isn't JPEG inferior to PNG ?

Last edited by Dist; 2010-08-01 at 17:27.
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 17:17   Link #5057
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Resized and AS safe!

Old 2010-08-01, 20:50   Link #5058
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane View Post

Oh my. Yours are soooo much better than mine!! I don't know how you guys did it...mine suck. I'm sorry.
Iceriel, use hers/his. Or Wang's. I SWEAR (pun intended) to make mine better. hey guys how did you do the backgrounds? I want to know how to do that so I can do that to my sigs in the future!! >.< ahh dear...
Old 2010-08-02, 00:03   Link #5059
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
They both look really nice, thanks.
Hey, someone already did your request! Two people in fact. Which means, I am late -.- I am posting my sigs too, cuz I already did them last night, and who knows, you might want three of them =P

Let me know if you want the border removed from the avatar. Or if something else needs to be altered.
Personally, I am impressed by the other 2 sigs you got *_*
Old 2010-08-02, 00:06   Link #5060
Blast1309
I'm from VietNam :x

@ice.Riel

For u :x

Spoiler for Ava + Sign:
Blast1309 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request, signature