AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-18, 19:35   Link #1
NeoSam

Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan [Magipoka]

While Magipoka has not been licensed yet, it is produced by MFI, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is "restricted", the following posts are no longer allowed.
  • Asking where you can find Magipoka downloads or torrents.
  • Discussing Magipoka fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading Magipoka.
  • Asking for playback help for Magipoka episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story. End of edit by Mod (xris)

練金3級 まじかる?ぽか~ん

http://www.magipoka.com/

From AnimeNfo:

Quote:
This is a slapstick comedy performed by the princesses came from a magical world.
A manga strated serialization in the seinen(young men's) manga magazine Dengeki Daioh.
The manga started on 21/12/2005 in Dengeki Daioh magazine.

Genre: Seinen, Comedy, Ecchi

Last edited by xris; 2006-04-30 at 16:00.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 14:54   Link #2
NeoSam

The site has more content now, and the characters are vey cute

http://www.magipoka.com/
Old 2006-02-16, 01:11   Link #3
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Magipoka

http://www.magipoka.com/top.html

Can anyone tell me if this is even an anime? I did a search and it's mentioned in the Spring 06 thread as being C&Ded (probably because of MF).

If it is anime, can anyone tell me what it's about? Release date, story, etc. It looks interesting.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 18:13   Link #4
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 1 raw

Well, I'm maintaining my record of liking every new show I've watched so far. The character design and animation are so cute. The fanservice is abundant and (but?) quite well done. Funny and attractive.

The four stars -- cute little vampire, werewolf, android and witch -- live together in the cutest little house in the trees. The plot is mere vapour to allow us to see them interact, see their pantsu and more, and hear their seiyuu be as cute as possible.

It's great to hear Nabatame Hitomi (third new role in the past two days) do a great job as the cute sexy werewolf. The maturity of Kiri or Nobue-oneesan is not to be found. And Hirano Aya, who is also Suzumiya Haruhi this season, makes a lovely vampire (though not as lovely as Hazuki, of course). Saitou Momoko, who was Solty in Solty Rei, is good as the witch.

This is probably not something I'm going to watch a lot of, but the first ep was quite enjoyable.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 05:32   Link #5
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Well, I'm maintaining my record of liking every new show I've watched so far. The character design and animation are so cute. The fanservice is abundant and (but?) quite well done. Funny and attractive.
What can I say other than Dengeki Daioh is the best seinen(young men's) manga magazine ever
Old 2006-04-06, 08:11   Link #6
shadowplay
passive observer

Heh, I think Magipoka has the most moe voiceacting out of all spring shows, and it's funny too. I was about to ask whether anyone plans to sub it, but then I realized this is MediaFactory anime...oh noes.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 15:57   Link #7
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

I'm sure I downloaded this by mistake. So many new series, it was bound to happen. Anyway I'm glad I did, it was very funny. Sort of like Tweeny Witches with fanservice. The frenetic voice acting alone was worth the price of admission.

Spoiler:

I felt sorry for the mail man.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 16:46   Link #8
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

This is pretty funny. How many episodes is this supposed to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-12, 17:25   Link #9
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 2 raw

Just as amusing as episode 1. In a less abundant season, this show would get more attention. "Tweeny Witches with fanservice," lol. The voice acting continues to be good. You can just hear them having fun doing the recording.

Each episode includes two stories, so some people are numbering the eps 1-2, 3-4 rather than 1, 2. The official site calls each pair of stories an episode, and calls each story a "pokaan," which I think is a "blunder." That would be appropriate to the stories, and would make the title mean: "Third-grade Alchemists' Magical (?) Blunders."

According to 2channel, the show is slated for 12 episodes (24 stories).

This week's stories are a romantic little escapade of Liru the werewolf's, and adventures with catalogue shopping.

There is an official blog. Here is a photo from it of Hirano Aya (Pachira the vampire, left) and Saitou Momoko (Uma the witch), as well as a publicity shot showing what the characters look like (witch, vampire, android and werewolf, front to back):

Keep an eye on Hirano Aya, because after what appears to be her triumph as Suzumiya Haruhi, I think you'll be hearing a lot more of her. Being young (18) and cute doesn't hurt, either.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-04-12 at 21:19.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 15:41   Link #10
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Yeah, the voice acting is great. Ep 2 was great fun, the second part especially. Poor Pachira, getting all worked up over 1mm ...

The OP still bugs me though. It's got to be the most misrepresentative OP of any show. It makes Magipoka look like a cross between Simoun and Rozen Maiden...

The ED though is great; the little tin toy versions of the characters are adorable. Am I right in thinking the ED's are sung by the seiyuu of the character featured? Hopefully we'll get an esemble version eventually...

Oh and has anyone checked out the manga? Any good?
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 20:36   Link #11
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

part3: Ouch! sucks to be that werewolf guy.
Quote:
Poor Pachira, getting all worked up over 1mm ...
Yeah. The camera part was hilarious too.

Anyways, what's the name of the OP?
Old 2006-04-16, 10:50   Link #12
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
the OP is called "Senketsu no chikai" (blood oath)

I've gone through the trouble of memorizing the first ep's ED hoping to sing along with the next one, but we got another verse/version instead. well, the more fun.

(first ep ED)
atashi janai to shinjikomimasu shippai
gyaku gire shichaimashou
sankyuu na renkinjutsu
shuuren da to ka mendokusai desu dan'i shuutoku

chokkan desu, denpa desu...

so mi so fa la mi la mi
ima yo ima da wa yaru ki zero

mamama maki moki muku muku
pururun kansoku
rame rame howa howa
gion wa aru imi koi no juumon

papapa paparun nure nure uttori
yuusagi petapeta nyoki nyoki
kankokuteki na atashi de Go!
itzfurrball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 12:07   Link #13
froinlaven
Wanchu!

This one looks pretty cute! I wish someone would sub this (or grant me magical language acquisition devices).

EDIT: Saw it. Cute plus ecchi plus more cute = win! Not too sure about the plot, but it's not really necessary in this kind of anime. Full impressions here.

Last edited by froinlaven; 2006-04-21 at 20:21.
froinlaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 13:08   Link #14
NeoSam

Quote:
No volumes of the manga is out yet >.< its serialized in a monthly seinen magazine, so it might be a while till the first volume is out >.<
Old 2006-04-16, 22:28   Link #15
mintyfresh
Altoid

Quote:
Yeah, the manga pretty is hard to find. I've only managed to read one chapter of it so far, however it was quite cute and enjoyable. I wouldn't mind finding more.

But anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one watching this show.
I've been waiting to see it for a while, and so far, it hasn't really dissappointed me (though to be honest, my expectations for it weren't exactly high to begin with ). It's just a cute show to kick back and laugh at.
mintyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 04:24   Link #16
shadowplay
passive observer

Yay, first fansubbed episode is out.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 06:26   Link #17
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
Yatta, first fansub is out! Many thanks, uhm, GIVEMEBLOOD !
itzfurrball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 19:40   Link #18
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzfurrball
Yatta, first fansub is out! Many thanks, uhm, GIVEMEBLOOD !
Unfortunately, that "group" is unlikely to sub episode 2, if their track record means anything, so continue to hope that someone else will fansub this for you. Only once did they fansub past episode 1 and they didn't finish that project either.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 23:12   Link #19
Chikushou
Plantgirls, bonsai!

We made it past episode one more than once! Ichigo Mashimaro and Kamichu both went on for quite awhile. I'll grant that we didn't finish, though

This show is rather easy so far, so we might not get totally frustrated and keep going. Anyone having trouble with the LQ version? The subs didn't get labeled as ENG when I muxed it somehow.

AVI version in the works for the technically impaired.

When the OP/ED singles come out I'll add the songs, or if I find reliable transcriptions. The ED one posted above looks like it might be spot on.

EDIT: Froth-Bite seems to have released episode 1 now. As they're a real group, your prophecy is probably correct. Unless they turn out to be ridiculously slow about it or drop it, our job is done. We just wanted to get the show out there.

Last edited by Chikushou; 2006-04-17 at 23:50.
Chikushou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 12:48   Link #20
Abbott
Munior Jember

Well whatever happens, hope someone finishes it. This is probably the only anime I've been really looking forward to this season, and I've been excited about it ever since I saw an article on it in Megami Magazine back before Christmas. I loved the OP and ED, and the two mini stories were good, especially the second. I've been recommending this series to a lot of people I've spoken to, and it's one of about only 3 of the many Spring Season animes I've enjoyed.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kemonomimi