AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-09-10, 19:58   Link #4781
omega253

Actually, why not somehow bring Brunhild Eiktobel in? She is also a Saint and a Valkyrie.

Here's what I think. This could be an add-on to your idea, demino.

On a mission, Kanzaki and Touma come across an injured Brunhild and save her. When she wakes up, she decides that she's in their debt......

Either this or she's actually bi for them and wants a threesome.

It seems that I just want some Touma harem antics to occur sooner or later.

This is just a little idea in my head.
Old 2013-09-10, 20:20   Link #4782
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmmm they could run into her before the tragedy that took out Brunhild's cabal I suppose? It'd be like the Queen of the Adriatic Sea incident, where Touma just stumbles into the situation.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 20:21   Link #4783
omega253

I suppose that could be used, yes. But the aftermath will be awkward, considering Brunhild's role in the incident.....
Old 2013-09-10, 20:23   Link #4784
demino_hellsin
That one guy

She was the target right? Touma battles the one leading the 4 factions, Kanzaki and Brunhild are in a three way battle with the top mages of the 4 cabals.
Old 2013-09-10, 20:31   Link #4785
omega253

Wait, would Touma gain his Precognition earlier due to fighting magicians from an early age? Also, what about his fighting skills? If I recall, Necessarius has some type of fighting style. Touma could probably learn that while he is with them.

If this keeps up, the idea is going to go out of control.
Old 2013-09-10, 20:51   Link #4786
demino_hellsin
That one guy

No. Touma was failed entrance to Necessarius. He did not have the necessary skills to survive in the conditions required by Necessarius. So instead he's like the Jeans shop owner, a civilian collaborator with a specialized set of skills acting as the assistant to necessarius members when requested, with pay ofcourse. Assuming you need to be a member of necessarius to learn the style then he won't.

Touma's precognition has long been present but did not crystallize into something tangible until WWIII. At least that is what I believe, refer to the fight against Kanzaki. Hmm... Maybe I can expand on the precognition. Since ImagineBreaker is the standard of normalcy, Touma becomes far more sensitive to magical or supernatural activity than normal. So basically something that goes beyond precognition. I could probably make him have precognition earlier but not because of battles, instead because he is always around people who use magic. The feeling he gets between normal objects and spiritual items becomes apparent to him. Maybe the improved precognition can allow him to identify and predict the type of spell and the probable scenario? Though I think canon already has it doing that.

Touma's fighting skills will probably be better. If his luck gets him in trouble with japanese delinquents, imagine european muggers likely twice his size approaching him like flies to neon lights.
Old 2013-09-10, 20:57   Link #4787
omega253

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Although being around magicians might make Touma change his ' one versus three is impossible' mindset in battle. I'm referring to Touma's tendencies to run away from battles in which he is solo against three or more opponents. At least, before his memory loss....

Oh right. Index. Remember that Index has been with Kanzaki and Stiyl for years. If Touma has been with Kanzaki for a while, then how would meeting Index earlier work out?

Would he still lose his memories when he is fighting John's Pen Index? Or would his experience in fighting magicians help him keep those memories?

If he loses them, then that could be some angst material for the people that are close to him....
Old 2013-09-10, 21:07   Link #4788
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think meeting index will just be on a "friend of my friend" level of closeness. He'll probably still stop the memory wipe and let Index keep her memories.

Or darker route, Touma only meets her once and Kaori keeps Index' situation secret as part of necessarius orders. On the day Kanzaki and Styl's hearts break, when Index was to run away he would find out after forcing Kanzaki to tell him. They fight, ending up with Touma curbstomped again. Kanzaki and Styl see Index running away from a distance, promising to see her again in a year. They are surprised to see an battered Touma waiting to intercept Index, a resolve in his eyes to make things right, even if he becomes everyone's enemy.

Touma's memory will not be wiped as it means incurring brain damage. Heaven Canceller is probably the only person who can save someone with injuries on that level. Remember that healing spells won't work on Touma so yeah...
Old 2013-09-10, 21:10   Link #4789
omega253

Talk about Dead End......

I wonder how Laura Stuart would interact with Touma, though. Would she consider him cannon fodder or someone to use as a secret asset against Aleister, I wonder?
Old 2013-09-10, 21:16   Link #4790
demino_hellsin
That one guy

She doesn't seem to think much of IB. Perhaps she doesn't care or does not grasp the implications behind its existence. Who knows? But she definitely would keep an eye on him. His ability could be labelled as interesting, but no more or less than that. Overall, surveillance but minimal contact.

-----

Ting ling ting

"Owner!", Touma walks in. His hands are full wtih three brown paper bags, each one filled with very different things as suggested by their sizes. One was clearly defined, small and rectangular, a book. Another was big, rounded at the bottom, groceries, maybe food judging by the bagette sticking out the top. The last one was rather ctinkly, the odd point poking out here and there but still shapeless, tools.

"Ah thanks Touma.", the middle aged man waved from behind the counter. He jabbed a thumb behind him, "Just put it all in the back will you?"

"Aren't you going to help me? This is all your stuff anyway!"

The man behind the counter stared at him. He was facing a computer, rather out of place considering the antiquity of the cash register and his shop in general, even though it sold something as contemporary as jeans. "I'm rather busy."

Touma grumbled, "Oh please, you're just chatting up middle school girls.".

"Saten-chan is a customer! a cus-to-mer! This is work!"

"Whatever.", the young man sighed in exasperation as he struggled around the displayed items with his hands full. He opened the door and stepped inside, leaving behind the world which resembled some form of normalcy. What greeted him was darkness, an odd darkness that did not completely rob you of your sight. There was no light but there was no lack of vision at all. As if it was rightly calculated how dim everything should be. Touma moved about even more carefully than before. Despite officially retiring, once a mage, always a mage. Behind the front of a simple jeans shop owner, the blonde middle aged man at the counter was actually one of the most skilled trackers in Great Britain. Touma had some level of respect for the man, one that was completely lost once women were added into any form of conversation, company or god forbid topic when interacting with the man.

He roughly dropped his burden on the worktable he could not see but knew was there. Rubbing the ache from his arms and shoulders, he wondered wether he should go home to prepare dinner at this time. It seemed his companion was coming back after a long while now.

Ting ling ting

The sound of the front door bell catches the young man's attention. He steps out of the arcane atelier and back into reality. The dimness leaves his eyes but his sight is not impeded by the sudden brightness, proof that the darkness had been unnatural. Standing at the door was a woman in a shirt and jeans, dressed in a way one would call lewd as the shirt was tied off to show a flat stomach and navel, accenting bountiful breasts. The jeans had one whole leg cut off exposing creamy skin of a leg up through the whole thigh and tempting peeks of supple flesh of a round behind. Her ebony hair contrasted starkly with the fairness of her skin giving her an almost glow. But her beautiful features were not what made her notable, it was the two meter long sword holstered around the cowboy belt at her waist. Matching cowboy boots tapped the wooden flooring, announcing an exceptional presence that could only be described as sexy.

The two men however had mixed reactions.

"Still cutting up jeans I see"

"What's up Kanzaki?"

The jeans shop owner and Touma respectively said their greetings at the same time.

Despite the bombshell that had just walked in, the two personally knowing her were not perturbed by how attractive she was.

"What? No greetings for me?"

The sultry voice that slithered around the shop sent shivers up and down the two males' spines. A good shiver. A blonde woman who was poorly dressed for the colder weather of October appeared behind the one known as Kanzaki. The blonde had her hair in ringlets, a simple black tube top or bra that looked like it was having trouble holding back boobs that exceeded even the swordswoman's. The blonde wore a sarong, understandable as the long skirt she wore resembled papers that had gone through an office shredder, showing all of her leg and, if left undisturbed, panties.

"Orianna's here too!?", Touma nearly jumped in surprise.

The blonde with the curls pouted at his reaction, "Not only do you not greet me, you even act like you don't want me here.".

Touma was quick to correct himself, "N-no! Not at all. It's just that..."

"Well?", Orianna leaned forward with interest and a grin. "What is it?"

The young man's eyes narrowed into a flat glare when he got a clean look down the lady's cleavage, "You're doing that on purpose aren't you?"

"Well what if I am?", she challenged.

Touma opened his mouth but the first to speak wasn't him. "Then I will forcibly remove you from his presence.", were Kanzaki's words of cold barely restrained fury.

"You know he likes it. Why take it away?"

"Because I don't like it.", Kanzaki brings up her Shichiten Shichitou.

"Well I guess that's too bad.", Orianna pulled out her flash cards. "I was hoping to double up with you."

"Guys.", Touma stepped forward, but soemthing pulled him back. "Owner?".

"Sit down kid. This is one hell of a cat fight that's gonna happen."

Touma gave the man a flat glare. "If they notice you holding that digi-cam then it'd be one hell of a beating that's gonna happen."

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-09-10 at 23:29.
Old 2013-09-10, 23:11   Link #4791
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
About a couple months ago, I became heavily interested in Railgun S. Since then, I've gone back and watched all of the original Railgun.

There's a fanfic idea I've been bouncing around in my head since then, that would crossover Railgun (and possibly Index) with Madoka Magica. I finally decided to give it a shot earlier this evening. I've never wrote a Railgun or Index fanfic before, so my first order of business is trying to capture Mikoto's voice. I'd love to know from Raildex fans if they think I've managed to do so or not.

To sort of bring the two anime shows closer together for the cross-over, and to explore characters in a bit of a different way, I'm made a major character from PMMM the cousin of a major character from Raildex. I'll let you the reader find out which characters I'm talking about.

Needless to say, if you read this fanfic without having watched Madoka Magica, it will spoil you quite a bit on it. The fanfic begins with an actual scene from PMMM.

Anyway, I now give to you A Certain Magical Railgun. I'm posting this here instead of at the Madoka Magica subforum because I'm particularly interested in getting reviews from Raildex fans.

Spoiler for A Certain Magical Railgun:
Old 2013-09-10, 23:43   Link #4792
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
snip
Funding this hard.

Money at my screen!!!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 23:47   Link #4793
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
she doesn't seem to think much of ib. Perhaps she doesn't care or does not grasp the implications behind its existence. Who knows? But she definitely would keep an eye on him. His ability could be labelled as interesting, but no more or less than that. Overall, surveillance but minimal contact.

-----

ting ling ting

"owner!", touma walks in. His hands are full wtih three brown paper bags, each one filled with very different things as suggested by their sizes. One was clearly defined, small and rectangular, a book. Another was big, rounded at the bottom, groceries, maybe food judging by the bagette sticking out the top. The last one was rather ctinkly, the odd point poking out here and there but still shapeless, tools.

"ah thanks touma.", the middle aged man waved from behind the counter. He jabbed a thumb behind him, "just put it all in the back will you?"

"aren't you going to help me? This is all your stuff anyway!"

the man behind the counter stared at him. He was facing a computer, rather out of place considering the antiquity of the cash register and his shop in general, even though it sold something as contemporary as jeans. "i'm rather busy."

touma grumbled, "oh please, you're just chatting up middle school girls.".

"saten-chan is a customer! A cus-to-mer! This is work!"

"whatever.", the young man sighed in exasperation as he struggled around the displayed items with his hands full. He opened the door and stepped inside, leaving behind the world which resembled some form of normalcy. What greeted him was darkness, an odd darkness that did not completely rob you of your sight. There was no light but there was no lack of vision at all. As if it was rightly calculated how dim everything should be. Touma moved about even more carefully than before. Despite officially retiring, once a mage, always a mage. Behind the front of a simple jeans shop owner, the blonde middle aged man at the counter was actually one of the most skilled trackers in great britain. Touma had some level of respect for the man, one that was completely lost once women were added into any form of conversation, company or god forbid topic when interacting with the man.

He roughly dropped his burden on the worktable he could not see but knew was there. Rubbing the ache from his arms and shoulders, he wondered wether he should go home to prepare dinner at this time. It seemed his companion was coming back after a long while now.

Ting ling ting

the sound of the front door bell catches the young man's attention. He steps out of the arcane atelier and back into reality. The dimness leaves his eyes but his sight is not impeded by the sudden brightness, proof that the darkness had been unnatural. Standing at the door was a woman in a shirt and jeans, dressed in a way one would call lewd as the shirt was tied off to show a flat stomach and navel, accenting bountiful breasts. The jeans had one whole leg cut off exposing creamy skin of a leg up through the whole thigh and tempting peeks of supple flesh of a round behind. Her ebony hair contrasted starkly with the fairness of her skin giving her an almost glow. But her beautiful features were not what made her notable, it was the two meter long sword holstered around the cowboy belt at her waist. Matching cowboy boots tapped the wooden flooring, announcing an exceptional presence that could only be described as sexy.

The two men however had mixed reactions.

"still cutting up jeans i see"

"what's up kanzaki?"

the jeans shop owner and touma respectively said their greetings at the same time.

Despite the bombshell that had just walked in, the two personally knowing her were not perturbed by how attractive she was.

"what? No greetings for me?"

the sultry voice that slithered around the shop sent shivers up and down the two males' spines. A good shiver. A blonde woman who was poorly dressed for the colder weather of october appeared behind the one known as kanzaki. The blonde had her hair in ringlets, a simple black tube top or bra that looked like it was having trouble holding back boobs that exceeded even the swordswoman's. The blonde wore a sarong, understandable as the long skirt she wore resembled papers that had gone through an office shredder, showing all of her leg and, if left undisturbed, panties.

"orianna's here too!?", touma nearly jumped in surprise.

The blonde with the curls pouted at his reaction, "not only do you not greet me, you even act like you don't want me here.".

Touma was quick to correct himself, "n-no! Not at all. It's just that..."

"well?", orianna leaned forward with interest and a grin. "what is it?"

the young man's eyes narrowed into a flat glare when he got a clean look down the lady's cleavage, "you're doing that on purpose aren't you?"

"well what if i am?", she challenged.

Touma opened his mouth but the first to speak wasn't him. "then i will forcibly remove you from his presence.", were kanzaki's words of cold barely restrained fury.

"you know he likes it. Why take it away?"

"because i don't like it.", kanzaki brings up her shichiten shichitou.

"well i guess that's too bad.", orianna pulled out her flash cards. "i was hoping to double up with you."

"guys.", touma stepped forward, but soemthing pulled him back. "owner?".

"sit down kid. This is one hell of a cat fight that's gonna happen."

touma gave the man a flat glare. "if they notice you holding that digi-cam then it'd be one hell of a beating that's gonna happen."
continue this! I know how comrade ferret felt when i proposed the catgirl!kanzaki idea!

Keep writing iiiiiittttttttt!
Old 2013-09-11, 00:21   Link #4794
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Glad you both liked the snippet. This is just a sample of how daily life for them would be. I haven't even added the tourist guide lady in the mix yet. jeans shop owner acts as the Tsuchimikado of this group. Though Tsuchimikado also interacts with Kanzaki but on a completely separate basis.

Still not sure if this is something worth pursuing. The words and events flowed perfectly though which is something I'm happy about. Typing it felt natural too.
Old 2013-09-11, 00:38   Link #4795
omega253

Then keep typing it!

I want to see more of these interactions. I can only imagine what happens when Tsuhimikado brings up the Fallen Angel Ero Maid Outfit.

Fifty bucks says that Tsuchimikado goads Kanzaki into wearing it for Touma. Oriana also asks for one of the outfits so that she can make Touma feel hot and bothered.

Last edited by omega253; 2013-09-11 at 00:54.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 00:54   Link #4796
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well between crippled Touma and London Touma, which is more interesting?

Well that scenario isn't far fetched, you'd be wrong about the second part though.
Old 2013-09-11, 00:56   Link #4797
omega253

Hmm, then would Oriana just wear the outfit for the hell of it?

I'm conflicted between both of the Touma scenarios......

Here's my opinion:

Write a snippet for each one. Then decide to work on whichever one of the scenarios that felt more natural to write.
Old 2013-09-11, 00:59   Link #4798
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh she would. But it doesn't quite work the way one would assume

having alread y done as much, I would have to say London Touma... but that's being unfair as I haven't written free style for crippled Touma yet. It was sort of a forced start

I did free form scripting for crippled Touma, but as ferret pointed out, I'm rather inept in writing Mugino as of yet.
Old 2013-09-11, 01:08   Link #4799
omega253

Well, it's your call, buddy.

I just got an idea for Hellsing x To Aru crossover.

Touma's in London for some more magic business that he got needlessly involved in. He meets Alucard. Upon somehow shaking his hand, Alucard explodes due to being a vampire and making contact with the Imagine Breaker.

After reforming, he requests that Touma try it again. He explodes again. And again. And again.

Meanwhile, the people in-the-know who are watching this by-play between Touma and Alucard are freaking out at how easily Touma is making freakin' Dracula explode into blood and guts. Touma himself is growing increasingly traumatized at how he is inadvertently causing this.

Integra is interested and thinks about making an alliance with Aleister to have the support of Kamijou's Imagine Breaker

I still haven't completely thought this out.
Old 2013-09-11, 01:13   Link #4800
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Suppose London Touma does feel more exciting... underhyped hot magicside girls ftw!

I imagine Alucard would just vanish

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction