AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-07, 21:10   Link #5581
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
yea but Lala we all know that Haruna and Lala are always at the top if his harem even if they're not shown as being there. As with the original TLR Lala and Haruna will always be his first loves and nothing is going to change that . thats the way i see it the only thing Lala needs to get caught up on is the whole harem plan lol
yea I agree but its kinda weird that To-Love Ru left so much unsettled and darkness only muddies the waters more the great irony to me is that the one time rito is aggressive momo immediately takes it away.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 00:34   Link #5582
zibi88

I was wondering... what if at the end momo turns out to be the villain.... like when the harem is almost complete... she comes to realize that everyone is so clingy and posesive of rito... and it just gives her zero space in there to get some 1v1 time with rito :P.... like all girls stole ritos eyes... and he doesnt notice momo.... so she will capture him and run away while everyone else will try go get rito back... momo noticing that she wants him all for herself ^^

anyway I personaly wonder when we will see the deviluke queen as she might be the factor for rito to accept the harem plan... yet I wonder how Ringo would react to hear that Rito is going to marry 10 or more girls in all ages (maybe even with mikado and tear xD) and races xD

as for current chapter...well nemesis is sure bold like hell :P first time and she has no shame to show off her body to him like that.... and do a thing that not even lala or momo was able to do (wash body with body)... and mea beign kinda jelous that rito was ok playing with nemesis the other day...but he doesnt want to play with her :P then her words that it will be troublesome if nemesis makes rito her property as she wouldnt be able to do this and that on her own anymore ^^

anyway I hope we will get a kyoko chapter soon again :P or some new nemesis fooling around again.... like this time she sneaks into ritos bed xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 02:03   Link #5583
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Chapter.30

Just wow. Just besides the fanservice of Mea, there was a lot of good character development on both Yami and Mea to move forward for the more positive way of life, God I loved it seeing Tearju nearly in tears seeing Yami enter the class. Seems now only a few more push in some characters like Nemesis probably we can have the harem plan Momo is working on, but we all know there needs to be a villain in one point of the manga, but who?

I feel like Iam reading a Visual Novel game that is R rated with us being Rito.
But in reality Iam really awaiting if Rito would become a beast in the manga besides the pollen chapter that altered his character.
I actually liked Rito's development this chapter.

When told about Yami, he immediately decided to talk to her, and told Momo that he would handle it when she offered to go with him, when he met Mea and she invaded his head, he may have been flustered, but he still semi-calmly told her to back off cause he needed to talk to Yami, and then lectured Mea enough that she decided to support him when he spoke with Yami.

You could say he was rather decisive this chapter
Old 2013-04-08, 06:15   Link #5584
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

When told about Yami, he immediately decided to talk to her, and told Momo that he would handle it when she offered to go with him, when he met Mea and she invaded his head, he may have been flustered, but he still semi-calmly told her to back off cause he needed to talk to Yami, and then lectured Mea enough that she decided to support him when he spoke with Yami.

Well Rito may be useless in an actual battle but where his character truly shines is his encouragement of others and how he cares for everyone and will go to extensive lengths to prove it as with the mea and nana fight. He's truly a good character past his ability to fall right into the perfect situations lol. But that's why so many girls are clung to him because he's a determined caring person.
Old 2013-04-12, 18:12   Link #5585
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Cover for the upcoming SQ19

So cute!!!!
Old 2013-04-12, 19:01   Link #5586
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
yea but Lala we all know that Haruna and Lala are always at the top if his harem even if they're not shown as being there. As with the original TLR Lala and Haruna will always be his first loves and nothing is going to change that . thats the way i see it the only thing Lala needs to get caught up on is the whole harem plan lol
Well given the harem is pretty much Lala's idea to begin with I think the catching up would be pretty much "hey sis these are the other girls that Rito will be wed to, I miss anyone?"
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 20:16   Link #5587
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

So cute!!!!
Wow mikan kawai
Old 2013-04-12, 20:25   Link #5588
sky black swordman

Quote:

So cute!!!!
Indeed!

Hmm, that black cat in Mikan's hands, Nemesis?
Old 2013-04-12, 20:36   Link #5589
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:

So cute!!!!
yes indeed, the cat is very cute :3

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 20:45   Link #5590
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Yuuki household going to adopt nemesis as a pet?
Old 2013-04-12, 20:55   Link #5591
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
Yuuki household going to adopt nemesis as a pet?
Probably the only way momo can play with nemesis lol
Old 2013-04-13, 00:14   Link #5592
zibi88

well nemesis as a cat inside the house is a perfect disguise...even momo doesnt know that nemesis can turn into a cat, so she can spy on everyone...gather info and have fun ^^

but still she should be careful around rito... as he would take the cat into shower to wash it good... like how he washed haruna cat
Old 2013-04-13, 01:33   Link #5593
II Maestro

Quote:

So cute!!!!
That cat is Nemisis no doubt.
Old 2013-04-13, 03:42   Link #5594
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well nemesis as a cat inside the house is a perfect disguise...even momo doesnt know that nemesis can turn into a cat, so she can spy on everyone...gather info and have fun ^^

but still she should be careful around rito... as he would take the cat into shower to wash it good... like how he washed haruna cat
u forgot also that if she becomes a cat she can communicate with nana whose mea's only friend and maybe nana can become rito's second spy
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 11:53   Link #5595
Insert_Gel

Lolicons
Insert_Gel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 19:34   Link #5596
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

I thought Rito was like this since the beginning, with Yami on the first TLR manga and also here at Nana chapter where he hugs him and....wait is that Mikan?!

Quote:

So cute!!!!
Mikan!!!
Old 2013-04-16, 11:07   Link #5597
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for Bangaihen 12:
Old 2013-04-16, 11:11   Link #5598
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for Bangaihen 12:
at first glance, I thought Yabuki made a mistake on the toes. But when I looked at it the second time, it was actually her thumb. I didn't notice that she was clipping her nails

this omake chapter looks delicious. Can't wait for the actual chapter to be translated

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 11:25   Link #5599
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Oh yeah
Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-16, 11:43   Link #5600
zibi88

Spoiler for hmm:

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen