Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-02-24, 04:57   Link #3981
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Muv Luv Alternative.

This is the third time I've played it and will probably be the last. Sure I've enjoyed it but those moments that had all the feels in the previous play throughs weren't as severe this time.

In the final stages of the last part of the game so regardless, still preparing for a feels trip tonight.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 17:08   Link #3982
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Currently playing some Guided Fate Paradox. The challenge in it is planning what to bring with you in dungeons and finding out the best way to beat the bosses without screwing yourself.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 23:07   Link #3983
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn after some high praise from a friend...

...yawning myself to sleep right now.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 02:49   Link #3984
T-6000

Man, do I feel like a COMPLETE ******* IDIOT for not trying out the Portal 2 Steam workshop! Having enjoyed the Left 4 Dead 2 workshop, and itching for some more Portal 2 (hell, through more First Person Puzzle games!) I decided to give the Portal 2 Workshop a try and play through various user made maps. Of course, I'm trying out the highest rated user made maps. 2 Map packs I'm trying out are the "12 Angry Tests" by CaretCaret and "Design for Danger" by Puddy. I highly recommend these 2 map packs for anyone that owns Portal 2.

These user made maps are gonna keep me busy for awhile, and spend even more hours with Portal 2. This is one of several reasons why I favor developers releasing Map editors and Mod Tools when they can, it helps with a game's lifespan & replay value.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 04:44   Link #3985
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I've resumed playing Batman: Arkham City (PS3), I just completed Mission 03: Locate Joker.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 13:11   Link #3986
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Currently playing:

Bravely Default: For the Sequel (3DS)
Currently working my way up to the third crystal while doing the sub quests. Overall I love the game so far.

Pokemon X (3DS)
Just spending my time leveling up my party. Gave up on catching them all years ago, even more reason to do so with the total of 700+ pokemon now.

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 (3DS)

Currently spending my time collecting points to buy all the costumes and items.

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Dusted it off and finally started it back up...making me dizzy and sick, now I remember why it was collecting dust.

Looking foward to getting "THE BEST" version of Senran Kagura Burst and the release of Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F2. Anyone hear any new info on whats going on for the Kantai Collection for PSVita?
Old 2014-03-01, 01:25   Link #3987
Sky Knight
Darkness Is In All Of Us

Pokemon Y (3DS) - Breeding 6IV-5IV pokemon trying at some shinnies and some legendaries.

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) Its especially oddly addicting on Lunatic + mode. Im at chapter 17

Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS)........ xD

Zelda Wind Waker HD (Wii U) I finally get to beat the game I never got the chance to finish for the GC YES!

PS3
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - (Sorry if I spelled wrong even if I see the title EVERYDAY before I play) I'm loving this game right now
Dragon age Orgins Ultimate Edition
Borderlands 2
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix
Diablo 3
Old 2014-03-01, 03:07   Link #3988
Sagi

FF Lightning Returns 4 the xbox 360 - so far I've been enjoying the battle system but the frame rate sucks.
Pokemon Y I already beat the first gym, so far is good, last time I played a pokemon game was ruby.
I just started Tales of Graces before I need to beat it before I moved to Xillia which I bought for 10 dlls 2 month ago
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 03:47   Link #3989
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Bought Strider for the PS4, first digital purchase huzzah!

But for some reason I suck more than I did playing the demo =_= Loosing my edge...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 21:10   Link #3990
User210120

PC: Split Second
Dirt3
User210120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 08:39   Link #3991
Reverzer0
Sleeping

im still playing god eater 2, i repeat due to serious error in story 73, needed to upgrade using firmware 6.60 ofw. im currently at story 68, can't load the prev save data.
Old 2014-03-02, 09:15   Link #3992
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Valthirian Arc 2

Very addicting.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-05, 03:49   Link #3993
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Classroom Aquatic. It has a playable demo right now, but it'll take full use of the Oculus Rift when complete.

Anyways, it's a game where you, a human transfer student have to score 10/10 on a pop quiz. Your only resource for finding the answers you don't know is cheating. OFF OF DOLPHINS.

Best game ever? It's pretty funny in concept alone, but it's actually quite amusing to play.
Old 2014-03-05, 15:43   Link #3994
Jun pls

I'm replaying Tales of Symphonia till I can start it on PS3 and I have so many feelings again. This wonderful game, makes me feel so nostalgic.
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 00:10   Link #3995
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
I've resumed playing Batman: Arkham City (PS3), I just completed Mission 03: Locate Joker.
Now that I know Arkham Knight is coming out this year, I've been planning to resume playing Arkham City as well, if I get time.

I don't know if I'll play much of the Riddler challenges. I know some are needed for certain unlocks.
Old 2014-03-06, 02:11   Link #3996
Haladflire65
*Artist

Exam time's almost over so I'm going to start a new game... Trying to choose between Sleeping Dogs, The Wolf Among Us or finishing Metal Gear Rising :/

ehhh, why not all three
Old 2014-03-06, 15:35   Link #3997
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Finally completed the new Strider game on my PS4, total play time was 8 hours and 80% completion.... Just in time to start Atelier Escha & Logy tomorrow !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 00:58   Link #3998
T-6000

There were alot of people playing Warface today, so I took advantage of the large surge of players today (which was strange IMHO, since Fridays tend to have few players. Then again, most of the players, I noticed, were new players.) and managed to unlock a new weapon (the short Barrel XM8 assault rifle for the Engineer). This will be my last weapon I'll unlock, I'll be mainly focusing on Attachments. If more players were on warface I'd continue to unlock more weapons. But since there were so few players it took me well over a month to unlock the XM8 alone.

I've also been playing user made maps for Portal 2. There are some puzzle mechanics in some of these community made maps that aren't in Portal 2, such as a Reflective Gel (a grey colored gel that reflects lasers) and a button that stops time for 10 seconds. Very creative stuff.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 05:03   Link #3999
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

pc - Kara no Shojo
comments: the music are beautiful. haven't really started yet since I'm ordering this,
Tick! Tack! and ef ~the latter tale~ @ the same time. still need to download since they're digital
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

pc - Tick! Tack!
comments: it's from the same people that created Shuffle! I think...game seems funny
and romantic, I'm going to give it a try.

pc - ef ~the latter tale~
comments: saw the anime of the series. I wanted to see the conclusion of this series.

pc - Touma Kojirou's Detective File
comments: very short eroge game, but the h-scenes were nice.

ps4 - Assassin's Creed 4
comments: I'm about 30 hrs. in this game now and still sailing the sea. I tried out fighting
a lengendary ghost ship earlier today, but got pawned by it...lol. I guess I'm still too weak against it.
this game still has WAYYY too much stuffs to do. I can easily burn another 50+ hrs. into
this game. and oh course, I did my first diving mission....and yeah, they have tons of
sharks under water. I HATED sharks more than anything. i'll probably skip all quests encounting
sharks under sea...no thanks.
Old 2014-03-09, 15:11   Link #4000
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
ps4 - Assassin's Creed 4
comments: I'm about 30 hrs. in this game now and still sailing the sea. I tried out fighting
a lengendary ghost ship earlier today, but got pawned by it...lol. I guess I'm still too weak against it.
this game still has WAYYY too much stuffs to do. I can easily burn another 50+ hrs. into
this game. and oh course, I did my first diving mission....and yeah, they have tons of
sharks under water. I HATED sharks more than anything. i'll probably skip all quests encounting
sharks under sea...no thanks.
I saw comments on another thread that you could actually beat one of those legendary ships without fully upgrading, but by just having enough firepower and good strategy, you could beat them. They are either BS or just way too skilled but I couldn't manage to beat one without fully upgrading Jackdaw.

But yeah, I got way too obsessed with completing all side missions and upgrades. I must have spent more time on all those combined than the actual main story, but enjoyed the experience regardless. You are going to have to hunt some sharks for the upgrades or as an alternative buy various shark materials from the store at super high prices that will make you broke in no time. Pick. Plus I think there might be one or two main missions involving underwater dives. heh