Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-07-24, 12:50   Link #41
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It's a shame that when they "thought", they didn't have a "second thought" about discarding most of the audience for whatever deal they made with danime or whatever that streaming site is.
It's an interesting way for them to get exclusivity, that's for sure. I'm curious as to what backdoor deals went on.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-24, 16:29   Link #42
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post
I don't really understand why there's so much hating on this show. (Not just here, but elsewhere, too.) Sure, it's not the greatest, but I've sat through much worse. I mean, it's not like it's Gibiate or anything. Even the out-of-order airing makes a kind of sense, or at least it does so far.
I'm with you on this. As an anime only watcher I really don't see where all the hate is coming from. They had an issue with lack of material for a good stopping off point in the series and decided to try something different. They re-arranged the show to make the story start in media res and then went back to replay the start. At least that's what they did so far. If they keep it up as it is right now (moving earlier chapters forward so they feel like flashbacks) then I personally have no problem with this.

The show has actually been pretty decent so far. Good character designs, coloring is pretty decent, animation is not bad, the sound track is working pretty well and the voice acting is on point. Honestly, judging the anime on its own merits so far, I'd say it gets a passing grade from me. It's 4 episodes in and I still want to watch the fifth, I say it's working fine in my book.
Old 2021-08-05, 23:17   Link #43
Chosen_Hero

The subs and the messed up release order are making me hate this show, I want to watch it but literally everything around it is making it hard to want to keep watching.
Old 2021-08-08, 18:40   Link #44
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
The subs and the messed up release order are making me hate this show, I want to watch it but literally everything around it is making it hard to want to keep watching.
Just put it on the back burning and marathon it when it's down. That's what I'm doing with about half the shows this season...
Old 2021-08-20, 05:55   Link #45
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 05:57.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-30, 22:52   Link #46
Strahan

I don't see what the fuss is about; the ordering isn't that big of an issue. I haven't had any problem following along with it. Establish early what's going on, then it jumps around filling in gaps. Then again, I watched Haruhi when it came out and liked how that went so I guess I'm predisposed to this kind of thing, heh.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-16, 18:22   Link #47
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-17, 09:35   Link #48
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for final thoughts:
First time I've agreed with one of your final thoughts.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote