AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-11-04, 11:20   Link #48081
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hell, why not have an IS/DMC over? XD

Think it can't be done?

~*~

Over two thousand years ago, there was war in hell. Mundus (Tabane?) and all the hosts of darkness stood poised to invade and take the world of men. However, one of their number rebelled - Orimura the White Knight. She cut down the hellish hosts, slew their generals, and even felled Mundus himself. After that, Orimura disappeared into the world of men... Even today, her name, her power, and her legend still live on.

Her power was divided so that she could exist in the realm of humans - her IS sealed away and the Core divided. Even so, she was still powerful enough to destroy any IS units she came across with the help of several humans. After a time, she had a warrior sire her offspring and gave birth to fraternal twins - Madoka and Ichika and for a time, lived as any human woman with children could, until one day... the day that a previously unknown IS core signature registered. It destroyed their home vanished with Lady Orimura after she gave her children to the care of one Yamada Maya - a human with vast knowledge and expertise in the use of Core energy and IS manipulation. That night, she was attacked while fleeing and the young girl, Madoka was lost as well...

That night was 15 years ago... the young boy is now a man of 18. Maya now seeks to bestow upon him the heritage of his family in the hopes that he will avenge his 'mother' and her good friend as well as find his lost sibling.

~*~

... Good grief I worked out a lot of particulars already... *_*

- IS : An empathic material/weapon used by high-ranking entities (demons/angels). Imbuing their Core essence into the material, it takes on special properties specific to the wielder and will only respond to the Core energy that it was infused with.
- Core Energy: Think of 'Core' as 'Soul'. So a 'demon Core' is the same as a demon soul and same with angel core, etc.
- Chifuyu, Madoka, and Ichika all existed within the demon realm. Madoka and Ichika 'died' but Chifuyu absorbed their essence, not only for the power boost to defeat Mundus, but to safeguard them until she could reincarnate them.
- Not finding compatible human hosts, she gave birth to twins and soon after they were born, she had Madoka's and Ichika's essence possess the babies and fuse their lives together.
- This makes Chifuyu both their older sister AND mother in the human sense. That's to be a reveal much later in the story but hey... I thought it was a nice lil device. It also will help in explaining how both Ichika and Madoka will be able to use Chifuyu's IS weaponry despite having their own cores and no, it's not as simple as 'granting permission' either.
Old 2013-11-04, 16:09   Link #48082
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hell, why not have an IS/DMC over? XD

Think it can't be done?

~*~

Over two thousand years ago, there was war in hell. Mundus (Tabane?) and all the hosts of darkness stood poised to invade and take the world of men. However, one of their number rebelled - Orimura the White Knight. She cut down the hellish hosts, slew their generals, and even felled Mundus himself. After that, Orimura disappeared into the world of men... Even today, her name, her power, and her legend still live on.

Her power was divided so that she could exist in the realm of humans - her IS sealed away and the Core divided. Even so, she was still powerful enough to destroy any IS units she came across with the help of several humans. After a time, she had a warrior sire her offspring and gave birth to fraternal twins - Madoka and Ichika and for a time, lived as any human woman with children could, until one day... the day that a previously unknown IS core signature registered. It destroyed their home vanished with Lady Orimura after she gave her children to the care of one Yamada Maya - a human with vast knowledge and expertise in the use of Core energy and IS manipulation. That night, she was attacked while fleeing and the young girl, Madoka was lost as well...

That night was 15 years ago... the young boy is now a man of 18. Maya now seeks to bestow upon him the heritage of his family in the hopes that he will avenge his 'mother' and her good friend as well as find his lost sibling.

~*~

... Good grief I worked out a lot of particulars already... *_*

- IS : An empathic material/weapon used by high-ranking entities (demons/angels). Imbuing their Core essence into the material, it takes on special properties specific to the wielder and will only respond to the Core energy that it was infused with.
- Core Energy: Think of 'Core' as 'Soul'. So a 'demon Core' is the same as a demon soul and same with angel core, etc.
- Chifuyu, Madoka, and Ichika all existed within the demon realm. Madoka and Ichika 'died' but Chifuyu absorbed their essence, not only for the power boost to defeat Mundus, but to safeguard them until she could reincarnate them.
- Not finding compatible human hosts, she gave birth to twins and soon after they were born, she had Madoka's and Ichika's essence possess the babies and fuse their lives together.
- This makes Chifuyu both their older sister AND mother in the human sense. That's to be a reveal much later in the story but hey... I thought it was a nice lil device. It also will help in explaining how both Ichika and Madoka will be able to use Chifuyu's IS weaponry despite having their own cores and no, it's not as simple as 'granting permission' either.
I could smell your writing miles away...
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 16:55   Link #48083
WinterSoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest35 View Post
hell, why not have an is/dmc over? Xd

think it can't be done?

~*~

over two thousand years ago, there was war in hell. Mundus (tabane?) and all the hosts of darkness stood poised to invade and take the world of men. However, one of their number rebelled - orimura the white knight. She cut down the hellish hosts, slew their generals, and even felled mundus himself. After that, orimura disappeared into the world of men... Even today, her name, her power, and her legend still live on.

Her power was divided so that she could exist in the realm of humans - her is sealed away and the core divided. Even so, she was still powerful enough to destroy any is units she came across with the help of several humans. After a time, she had a warrior sire her offspring and gave birth to fraternal twins - madoka and ichika and for a time, lived as any human woman with children could, until one day... The day that a previously unknown is core signature registered. It destroyed their home vanished with lady orimura after she gave her children to the care of one yamada maya - a human with vast knowledge and expertise in the use of core energy and is manipulation. That night, she was attacked while fleeing and the young girl, madoka was lost as well...

That night was 15 years ago... The young boy is now a man of 18. Maya now seeks to bestow upon him the heritage of his family in the hopes that he will avenge his 'mother' and her good friend as well as find his lost sibling.

~*~

... Good grief i worked out a lot of particulars already... *_*

- is : An empathic material/weapon used by high-ranking entities (demons/angels). Imbuing their core essence into the material, it takes on special properties specific to the wielder and will only respond to the core energy that it was infused with.
- core energy: Think of 'core' as 'soul'. So a 'demon core' is the same as a demon soul and same with angel core, etc.
- chifuyu, madoka, and ichika all existed within the demon realm. Madoka and ichika 'died' but chifuyu absorbed their essence, not only for the power boost to defeat mundus, but to safeguard them until she could reincarnate them.
- not finding compatible human hosts, she gave birth to twins and soon after they were born, she had madoka's and ichika's essence possess the babies and fuse their lives together.
- this makes chifuyu both their older sister and mother in the human sense. That's to be a reveal much later in the story but hey... I thought it was a nice lil device. It also will help in explaining how both ichika and madoka will be able to use chifuyu's is weaponry despite having their own cores and no, it's not as simple as 'granting permission' either.
Spoiler for it's the end of the line!:
WinterSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 18:13   Link #48084
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I just hit upon an idea that might not turn out well: What if we wrote short joke fics about how Ichika would meet girls from other anime/game/manga series and how they inadverdently fall in love with him?

I discussed this possibility with a couple of friends of mine who are into Muv-Luv and their only response back was STAY DA HELL AWAY FROM MAH MABU-RABU, BONEHEAD-ORIMURA.

...it sounds like it'll be fun.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 18:15   Link #48085
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
I could smell your writing miles away...
You ARE miles away...

As for who helps Ichika out... I guess the harem can get into the mix as being the 2nd gen members of 'Valkryie Trace' [Devil May Cry]. The first gen members of Valkryie Trace were Chifuyu, Maya, 'Her', and two others yet to be named ...

Yes, that plothole is there for a reason...

He'll go hunting for the pieces of the IS White Knight (Helm, Sword, Blaster, etc) but he's given Yukihara that can absorb the Core energy. Later on, when the higher ranked enemies use the AB, Yukihiria Nigata activates to disperse the field, allowing for him to land hits. The first Yukihiria was used by Chifuyu to slay Mundus. She herself had the blade upgraded and left to Maya's care when her estate came under attack.

So yeah, in the place of the Devil Trigger - activating the IS armor and undergoing Shifts would take the place of that as well as any upgrades to his IS.
Old 2013-11-04, 18:33   Link #48086
WinterSoldier

Quote:
You ARE miles away...

As for who helps Ichika out... I guess the harem can get into the mix as being the 2nd gen members of 'Valkryie Trace' [Devil May Cry]. The first gen members of Valkryie Trace were Chifuyu, Maya, 'Her', and two others yet to be named ...

Yes, that plothole is there for a reason...

He'll go hunting for the pieces of the IS White Knight (Helm, Sword, Blaster, etc) but he's given Yukihara that can absorb the Core energy. Later on, when the higher ranked enemies use the AB, Yukihiria Nigata activates to disperse the field, allowing for him to land hits. The first Yukihiria was used by Chifuyu to slay Mundus. She herself had the blade upgraded and left to Maya's care when her estate came under attack.

So yeah, in the place of the Devil Trigger - activating the IS armor and undergoing Shifts would take the place of that as well as any upgrades to his IS.
Spoiler for Hope no is going to be mad at me but:
WinterSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 18:41   Link #48087
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
I just hit upon an idea that might not turn out well: What if we wrote short joke fics about how Ichika would meet girls from other anime/game/manga series and how they inadverdently fall in love with him?

I discussed this possibility with a couple of friends of mine who are into Muv-Luv and their only response back was STAY DA HELL AWAY FROM MAH MABU-RABU, BONEHEAD-ORIMURA.

...it sounds like it'll be fun.
Nope, they are right. STAY AWAY FROM MEIYA! OR YUI! AND ESPECIALLY LILLA!!!
Old 2013-11-04, 18:46   Link #48088
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Nope, they are right. STAY AWAY FROM MEIYA! OR YUI! AND ESPECIALLY LILLA!!!
Lillia's mine. Ichika can have Yuzuka, instead.

(thinks) Actually, having a hime-cut girl with an axe chopping down his dorm door everyday would be...actually, it'd be normal considerign what happens to Ichika already in the LNs...
Old 2013-11-04, 18:47   Link #48089
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSoldier View Post
Spoiler for Hope no is going to be mad at me but:
You're fine - I was just throwing out ideas. Like spring cleaning... Making room for other things, etc.

Here is my official word: You can use any of my DMC-related material that I posted up here if you still want to do it. You can even pick my brain for anything else you may want to use - how about that? All that I ask is that a passing mention of 'The Temp-ster' is included in at least the first two chapter disclaimers as part of the creative process.

PS: Do NOT use 'The Temp-ster' - I'll kill you -.- *Chifuyu Glare*
Old 2013-11-04, 18:50   Link #48090
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
PS: Do NOT use 'The Temp-ster' - I'll kill you -.- *Chifuyu Glare*
- Is it because of your bad Temper? Or do you need someone to take your temperature?
Old 2013-11-04, 19:45   Link #48091
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, an attendance book could always solve Tempest's problem.

And Yuzuka... Good choice! Ellen could be Charlotte's replacement.
Old 2013-11-04, 19:47   Link #48092
Eratas123

I wonder if the cast suffer from "Thou Shalt not kill" like most Shonen/Comic book heroes. Given Phantom's Task's psychotic members one wonders how they can keep up not killing at all.
Old 2013-11-04, 20:37   Link #48093
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Answer: The 100 Rules of Anime
Old 2013-11-04, 21:09   Link #48094
Eratas123

Tatenashi's counter-attack to Autumn is hilariously pushing it if she's following that rule. Never seen a non-lethal 'Explode the air around an opponent' before.
Old 2013-11-04, 21:33   Link #48095
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Suddenly having a vision of Shepherd Ichika with the Girls as Sheeps...
Old 2013-11-04, 23:22   Link #48096
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Tatenashi knew what she doing.

Not to mention that no matter how massive the attack is, Absolute defense will keep the pilot almost intact and alive. With few exception, such as barrier void attack. And even THEN, the beam component of Yukihira is not that gamebreaker of a killer, both Gospel and Arachne have limb armor strong enough to deflect few strikes.

To kill other pilot not something easy to do. To torture and injure them on the other hand.... basically how Ichika survive not once but twice from near death situation, same case with Lingyin and Cecilia.
Old 2013-11-04, 23:25   Link #48097
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Meh, everyday is a fight to survive for Ichika.

Now all we need is a Monster-of-the-Week to wrap up the weekend!
Old 2013-11-04, 23:39   Link #48098
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

In my Faiz-IS Xover idea, I was thinking of the concept that the Rider's finishers can penetrate an IS's AD Shield.
Old 2013-11-04, 23:43   Link #48099
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Penetrate yes. Hell, I always have this one rule in IS/KR crossover, KR has raw strength and durability, I.S. has speed. and firepower. Those poor, poor golems...

Guaranteed kill is far from certain, however.(Because then you run into issue that a random Riotrooper can be an I.S. killer)
Old 2013-11-04, 23:50   Link #48100
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Just imagine a golem IS being hit w/ a Crimson Smash that can even destroy an IS core. It'll be epic.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest