AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-05, 13:04   Link #3861
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Itachis motivation was to prevent a war that would have destroyed the entire world. Rubias actions would most likely cause exactly what Itachi took action to prevent.

To sum it up:
She's going to (try to) kill the Elemental Lords while openly connected to a country that is gathering power in manner most others see as dangerous.

Her method of doing so (which fails miserably) is to bring back what the rest of the world essentially considers the devil.

She has no plan in place to deal with the inevitable chaos the spirits will cause, let alone the humans.

She has made no attempt to explain her actions to the world at large, or even gather support from others

In conclusion, she isn't Itachi. She is what everyone thought Itachi was before the reveal.
Well she is already branded as a heretic and wanted for death. How will she explain her actions? You remember her parents are in JAIL right?

Also, we don't know the Dark Elemental King is considered the Devil though, there isn't explicit lore putting Darkness = EVIL. At least some time in the past, Dark was properly worshiped along with other 5 elements. The current regime isn't the catholic inquisition. Fianna was able to research material on Ash Rendoll, and Kamito wielded an Dark Elemental Sword to victory in the last blade dance. If "Dark" was so evil, then he would had been expelled on the spot.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 13:19   Link #3862
ImperialFlameGod8190

guys im not arguing that itachi's cool but be honest when u first heard about the uchiha massacre u were pissed at the guy its only after he revealed himself to be good that u guys changed the tune
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 13:21   Link #3863
Yye1
Wide Right

Why are we talking about Naruto here?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 13:43   Link #3864
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Discussion is going out of hand, I do see few similarities in plot structure of Dance Blade and Naruto, but Naruto and Dance Blade are both two different things. Keep them separate and please discuss in a well manner way.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 14:45   Link #3865
Shinon

volume 7 finished thx zzhk
Old 2013-03-05, 15:22   Link #3866
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thanks for the vol zzhk
kamito showing sjora how boss a real badass is
Old 2013-03-05, 15:43   Link #3867
Yye1
Wide Right

Kamijou uses 15 strikes while Sjora only used 4, lol

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2013-03-05, 16:12   Link #3868
EvI

guys stop the naruto talk here please...who cares about that in this topic?
and thanks zzhk for completing volume 7

it's just my impression or are we entering the climax of the novel already?
i mean volume 10 shows rubias intentions and i actually think that it is a good intention, what comes after the war is only peace and this is what she is trying to bring even with that body of hers...she is much more mature than claire (even if claire is actually more powerfull than her)
but still i want to see the moment claire discovers that kamito is ren ashbell...and when kamito enter ren ashdoll mode...until then, you translators have all of my support in this series and in the future too!
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 16:47   Link #3869
ImperialFlameGod8190

thanks zzhk
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 16:48   Link #3870
omegasereon

Thanks a lot zzhk for vol 7!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 16:48   Link #3871
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Kamito uses 15 strikes while Sjora only used 4, lol
Fixed that for you lol
I can too see some parallels b/w Naruto and STnBD but lets not get too mixed up in both off them
Old 2013-03-05, 17:19   Link #3872
AshenRaven
From another world

Quote:
Shatter that illusion. This isn't To Aru Majutsu no Index.

Last edited by AshenRaven; 2013-03-05 at 17:34.
AshenRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 17:43   Link #3873
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Kamijou's Falcon punch is a one hit KO attack, imagine him using 15 falcon punches...

Finished Vol.7, good read.
About the last skill, since Sjora copied Ren Ashbell from 3 years ago and her skill has only 4 strikes, does this mean Kamito wasn't even using his most powerful skills back then? Talk about overpowered.
Old 2013-03-05, 18:09   Link #3874
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Sjora Kahn only copied Ren Ashbell technique. So, power and divine power are so far inferior from Kamito 3 years ago. 4 strikes is the limit of Sjora Kahn.

I doubt that will a peace after Elemental Lords dies. Every kingdom and empire will try to declare war and expand their teritories. We mean that they are human after all. Except that Kamito declare that he become new Elemental Lord and destroy every countris that trying to war. Or, Kamito will become object of all hatred (the most villain) and common enemy to all countries just like Lelouch from code geass and Strauss from Record of Fallen Angel.
Old 2013-03-05, 18:29   Link #3875
Soji

Quote:
I doubt that will a peace after Elemental Lords dies. Every kingdom and empire will try to declare war and expand their teritories. We mean that they are human after all. Except that Kamito declare that he become new Elemental Lord and destroy every countris that trying to war. Or, Kamito will become object of all hatred (the most villain) and common enemy to all countries just like Lelouch from code geass and Strauss from Record of Fallen Angel.
Yeah. I really can see one of these two happen .... hell I can see both happen at the same time.
In addition, the past does not help, after all the other person with his same power was hated and called demon king.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 18:59   Link #3876
EvI

someone said back there and i agree that this isn't a dark serie like code geass...this is just your typical fantasy, adventure, harem, romance type so i bet we won't be seeing this kind of ending, the most will be kamito at his palace with claire and his kids probably...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 19:08   Link #3877
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
ok back to topic what came first Ren Ashbell (Kamito) winning the blade dance last 3 years ago or Rubia enraging the fire lord? ahh never mind I remembered that Kamito had to look for the fire elementals just to cook... so it was soon after that Kamito won the blade dance...
interesting note Grayworth actually spared Clair from her family's fate and sent her to the Laurenfrost house for shelter... but Rinslet was being tsundere... is it just me or everyone in trouble or is disowned goes to Laurenfrost territory....

[人々が精霊から解き放たれるためならば、多少犠牲はやむをえない]
Just to make sure anyone is misunderstanding Rubia she says this line in chapter 3 volume 10.... I'm not sure how it translates but its close as
"no matter how many sacrifices it takes, People must be free from the spirits"... uhhh... I need a better translator for this
Actually that says

If its for the sake of freeing the people from the spirits , a certain amount of sacrifice is unavoidable.

Currently reading volume 10, the obi on the cover of the book says something about dual wielding... yeeaaaaaaa!

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 22:16   Link #3878
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
someone said back there and i agree that this isn't a dark serie like code geass...this is just your typical fantasy, adventure, harem, romance type so i bet we won't be seeing this kind of ending, the most will be kamito at his palace with claire and his kids probably...
Oh @Evil san, the legal wife Restia and Est would like to have a word with you.

Also, Thanks you for the complete translation of volume 7, @zzhk.

Has really happy to see Fianna finally attain her Elemental Waffe. Now time for some serious sword training Fianna.
Old 2013-03-05, 22:39   Link #3879
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Thank you for the finish translation for volume 7, ZZhk.

by the way, i wonder about this...
Restia return to kamito... i`m sure restia will attack kamito with daring move
what kind of reaction that the girls show? they will feel very jealous...
Old 2013-03-05, 22:53   Link #3880
Yye1
Wide Right

oops my bad on the kamijou, my phone seemed to autocorrect it (shows how much i ve searched up that name)

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap