Spoiler for Latest episode:
Old 2014-03-18, 08:55   Link #643
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Whoa. That was dark.
Spoiler for Latest episode:
i thought that one was expected. the first twist, not at all.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 01:51   Link #644
EroKing

I hope the season finale does not disappoint, will finally get to see what Terminus is all about.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:21   Link #645
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I voted that Terminus will be worse than Woodbury during the Talking Dead show. I guess we'll see.

Spoiler for Forgot to put this spoiler tags, just in case.:

Endless "Can't think of a nickname" Soul

Last edited by Endless Soul; 2014-03-24 at 08:23. Reason: Swapping quote tags for spoiler tags. Doh!
Endless Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 07:51   Link #646
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Omg did anyone else notice whats her face is a lesbian!? Holy cow they put it in so subtle! ... no seriously, if they "SHES A LESBIAN EVERYONE OMG!" her ..one more time... I'm gonna hope she dies...

I could careless if there are any gay people in anything, but don't be stupid and keep batting the viewers head in with it, It's annoying. Every freaking scene with her there was a "Lesbian!" poster.

oh, and Terminus is totally a slaughter house. lol

and Daryls new buddies aren't gonna last long.
Old 2014-03-25, 12:43   Link #647
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Omg did anyone else notice whats her face is a lesbian!? Holy cow they put it in so subtle! ... no seriously, if they "SHES A LESBIAN EVERYONE OMG!" her ..one more time... I'm gonna hope she dies...

I could careless if there are any gay people in anything, but don't be stupid and keep batting the viewers head in with it, It's annoying. Every freaking scene with her there was a "Lesbian!" poster.
Considering she is the only representation of the LBGT/GSD community to exist in the entire series, I am more than fine with her homosexuality being a semi-defining trait. It sucks the series doesn't have more of a diverse set of characters (what's-her-face is kinda of just there to fill a quota, but at least she has a more interesting storyline than anything ol'T-Dog ever did), thereby eliminating the need for tokenism, but considering it took the series 4 seasons to have more than one black character on screen at a time, and there is still only one Asian character and one Hispanic/Latino character, having one lesbian token character is well within Walking Dead's wheelhouse. (Admittedly, the Deep South location does make is somewhat understandable that there are not as many minority characters...)

I'm not saying I particularly like whatever her name is (Lily? or what that her sister?), but you kind of have to take what you can get when it comes to mainstream television, even if what you get is a token character.

That being said, who else thinks the scientist guy is really just a charlatan who hoodwinked a bunch of soldiers into protecting him by claiming he knew how to save the world?

Last edited by james0246; 2014-03-25 at 13:03.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 13:55   Link #648
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That being said, who else thinks the scientist guy is really just a charlatan who hoodwinked a bunch of soldiers into protecting him by claiming he knew how to save the world?
Funny you mention that because I started asking myself these sorts of questions. How do WE know that he knows he can save the world? I haven't heard him talk about it. I've not heard him present one faint idea, thought, or any sort of plan regarding his supposed knowledge. Now I know appearances can be deceiving, but he presents himself as more of a sit-in-front-of-the-pc-all-day gamer rather than someone who has important knowledge.

Call me a pessimist, but I seriously don't think he knows how to "save the world."

Also, her name is Tara.

Endless "Doubts" Soul
Old 2014-03-25, 15:19   Link #649
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post

I thought that when he kept talking... it's gonna get him killed I bet.

As for "gonna die in a season lesbian" I'm just annoyed that she some how hooked up with another woman with 0 knowledge that she was a lesbian too... besides her prob being much older than her."

They put her in, But I bet you SO MUCH that they made her gay within the last moment for pandering and getting more viewers.

Heres the thing guys, AMC Is terrible... they stretch the episodes with pointless crap like Andrea and her sister on the boat for 5 minutes or feeding the baby. They underpay their actors, kick the WAY BETTER director and lower the cash spent on make up...

So this lesbian is most likely just another AMC rush in for more viewers ...for money. Not to be equal etc etc. It's obvious they would never put a gay man in the show as a main character. Unlike the Game.
Old 2014-03-31, 01:17   Link #650
EroKing

Laughed at the end of the season finale. These noobs have no idea who they are messing with. Can't wait for the next season as Rick is back into his shovel mode, it's burying time!

Last edited by EroKing; 2014-03-31 at 01:47.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 08:24   Link #651
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Haha yes, this is more like it. Less filler more bite.

There was nothing better that rick could have done.
Old 2014-03-31, 11:24   Link #652
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Rick, MY MAN! I love how Rick is turning out. I like how Rick is no longer naive, and does what needs to be done! This is also the worst possible spot for the season to end, I wanna see Rick and crew tear up them cannibals!

The next season can't come soon enough!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 12:03   Link #653
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

They have pretty steady aim for people who eat others. Doesn't cannibalism cause you to get the shakes? haha

Rick wasn't kidding when the guy asked "I'd hate to be the other guy" and rick replied "Yes, YOU would"
Old 2014-03-31, 12:39   Link #654
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

hehe I KNEW Terminus would be bad news (see my post above), but...

Spoiler for Just in case:

Endless "Where is season 5?" Soul
Old 2014-03-31, 15:32   Link #655
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, they're the same group. they talk about the guy who was strangled in the bathroom. but i wonder how they knew, since i don't think anyone saw him.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:58   Link #656
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

The guy that was put in a sleeper hold at the foot of the bed saw Rick under the bed before he passed out.

EDIT: Now that I've seen a still photo of the people in the boxcar, I can now answer my own question regarding Eugene and Rosita.

Endless "It's all making sense now" Soul

Last edited by Endless Soul; 2014-04-01 at 16:54. Reason: I found the answer.
Endless Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 11:26   Link #657
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So how will Rick and the gang escape the cannibals?
I knew there was something suspicious with Mary since she was always cooking meat.
Old 2014-04-02, 11:49   Link #658
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So how will Rick and the gang escape the cannibals?
I knew there was something suspicious with Mary since she was always cooking meat.
However it happens, it will take some time. Especially considering the news that Andrew J. West (who played cannibal leader Gareth) has been promoted to series regular starting next season (link).

That being said, great episode. This half season has been quite amazing. Wonderful character vignettes mixed with great action and ever expanding mythos equals fun times.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 07:24   Link #659
Tiberium Wolf

After playing the game which I liked I tried again to watch the tv series and I still can't watch it. I hate the characters and it's damn too cheesy. Game is much better.
Old 2014-10-12, 21:21   Link #660
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Carol FTW!

and yes, they all deserved DEATH.

Tags
zombie apocalypse, zombies