AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-13, 22:08   Link #15861
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
This is Id:
Spoiler for Id:

Obviously it's the same Id from Xenogears but he's pretty much got the same looks. When Glen goes berserk, Id comes out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Wow... kinda reminds me of Archer for some reason
Hey, you forgot about this pic already? It was used for one of An Hero's antagonists, Sirius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
@Renji: I am referring to Arcas. I'm still a little peeved at you for trying to get Ginga's "purity".
To think that this was brought up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
@Erio

Characters
1st Lt. Shamsel Nagisa
-Spell List

Stories
-Reporting In
-Early Reflections
-Dreams
Noted. Are you going to use this same post for future updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Spoiler time.

Spoiler for spoilers!:

Comments? Ideas?
The background is set, though to give ideas about scenarios and stuff we'll probably need some more information. Maybe when you start writing it will become clearer. And to tell you the truth, the most interesting thing right now is Aurion and Grandis' relationship, instead of Grandis and Hayate's...

Quote:

Quote:
----

Didn't want to reply to Fanfic thread for some reason but....

HOLY FREAKING SHI-

Nightengale is up to something EPIC again
What's Nighty up to now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
[Cross Marian]

"IDIOT DISCIPLE !"

[/Cross Marian]

*Proceed to smacking LoweGear on the head*

You fool! Onkami Nightengale has presented us with a GREAT opportunity to invade the Fluff Farmers (Just bear with me until I can think of a better name to call their country.) This is the opening where we could ride down the river, plunder their stocks, rape their women, and burn their village!

We shall blast them back to the stone age and claim thier lands as our own!
LOL at this, and specially "Fluff Farmers." Brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Spoiler:
As expected, Nighty has the goods.

Quote:

One of my alt!scenarios had the accordance of the fic going along it.

What if Vivio's lifespan only had a few years of worth to begin with since she was incomplete as a altered biological weapon, and her completion with the Relic is the one thing that was required to stabilize her existence properly like a normal human?

After all, since the Saint King's bodies were modded to have a Relic in them, there could be a possibility that without them... something would go wrong.

So, I'm doing the Nanoha killed Vivio thing.
Very interesting.

On a different, but kinda related topic, what would you make of Zest's case with the Relic? Was he already dying and the Relic just helped him live a while longer? Or was the Relic not compatible with him and thus something went wrong with his body? Lutecia doesnt seem to have any abnormal symptoms even though she is also a Relic Weapon...

Quote:
@Erio: He has indeed broken that oath. And he strives never to do so again. BTW, no comments for Almaria and young!Aurion?
Havent read it yet, though I have the links. Unfortunately, I wont be having time probably until Thursday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Exactly.

Well, that was part of the plan.
Ah-hah! You cant blame me for thinking "bad" then!
Old 2007-11-13, 22:30   Link #15862
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
What's Nighty up to now?
Killing Vivio, and giving her mamas a mental highway crash at the same time.

Quote:
Very interesting.

On a different, but kinda related topic, what would you make of Zest's case with the Relic? Was he already dying and the Relic just helped him live a while longer? Or was the Relic not compatible with him and thus something went wrong with his body? Lutecia doesnt seem to have any abnormal symptoms even though she is also a Relic Weapon...
...Verdict, I'd wait for the booklet translations.

If the recent (Subaru's puh-lezz of Lutecia was just a tactic to distract her while Teana shoots) indications of mild retcons were anything... I wouldn't be surprised if there's no Relic at all inside Zest and Lulu, only that they had their internals modded similarly to how it was done for the Saint Kings.

But if we consider that there's a possibility that using Relics can somehow restore someone in coma modified to accept Relics awaken, along with Relic being a factor in pseudo-reviving someone, etc etc etc... then there's a debatable context.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-11-13, 22:51   Link #15863
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I hear the cries of war...

CHEESE!!! CHEESE!!! CHEESE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Can't walk 5mins outside without sweating. =_=
I know how that feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
And something I cooked up because I was bored.

Spoiler for Enforcers in Black:

Man, my brain.... my poor brain...

Quote:
[Cross Marian]

"IDIOT DISCIPLE !"

[/Cross Marian]

*Proceed to smacking LoweGear on the head*

You fool! Onkami Nightengale has presented us with a GREAT opportunity to invade the Fluff Farmers (Just bear with me until I can think of a better name to call their country.) This is the opening where we could ride down the river, plunder their stocks, rape their women, and burn their village!

We shall blast them back to the stone age and claim thier lands as our own!
Ow

That wasn't my intention though... just been so long since we've seen Nighty start up on another EPIC story

But I see the takeover's going well

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Spoiler:

Naisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Well, imo, the pinnacle of a romance-scene is where they don't even need to kiss, they just need to be floating together (( anywhere )), shooting sparks all over.
Kinda unique romantic scene there

Quote:
If things go my way, my WIP Vivio Will Die one-shot fic will have NV, NF, YN, Jail being awesome and snapped!Fate.

Spoiler for Jail:
Hontouni, Zettai Zankoku no Zetsubou ka, Fate-chan?

Now that's really going to be a dilemna...

Quote:
If I create the 3rd man...

Or worse, 3rd 'thing'....

*runs*
... thing?

Quote:
Since Aurion = Aaron, and since Saga technically = Aureko...

*runs*
What the?

Quote:
One of my alt!scenarios had the accordance of the fic going along it.

What if Vivio's lifespan only had a few years of worth to begin with since she was incomplete as a altered biological weapon, and her completion with the Relic is the one thing that was required to stabilize her existence properly like a normal human?

After all, since the Saint King's bodies were modded to have a Relic in them, there could be a possibility that without them... something would go wrong.

So, I'm doing the Nanoha killed Vivio thing.
And so Nanoha destroyed Vivio's only hope for truly living... ouch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
We have come and conquered the outlands of Outer Cadia, where no thread has gone before... Forged an Alliance of beliefs that once was thought to have never been able to exist...

Now, it is a time to return home, to the Fanfic thread where we once sought shelter! Storm Titgarde Keep! Take back that was once ours!

And soon... Our Bluecheesium shall mass over the mind-numbing expanse of Yuriend!

300 Yuunohans made the Legion tremble in their boots... Let's see what 1,000,000 Cadians will do!

Heroes! Maidens! Make haste to the Fluffy Throne! The duel with the Lick-King Satashi and the Bunny Legion continues! Raise our pens and send our words up with our Lord Nighty!

CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE!
THIS

IS

OUTER CADIA!!!!!!!

SIEG CADIA!!!!!!

Quote:
Hmm... Mid-Childa Arms? How about Paramilitary of Mid-Childa (PMC) Trust?

But yes I guess the Cradle's durability is a testament of the amazing Standard Template Construction system...

So who's going to be Ali then?

And... you implying the presence of more than one Cradle out there?

Quote:
Ah, they are on my PC at home... Lately I've only been able to visit the board while at work. I'll send them to you tonight.
You have my thanks brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
I also see her more loose indeed, though if that's the case she would be trying to have her feelings reach Remi...that is, she would try to ask HIM to dance with her, instead of some other guy.
Seeing as how he's preeoccupied with Sun and Lunar the Geminis, not likely Afterall, some things change only little

Quote:
My Big blue style cannot be denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Ah... >.>

In more ways than one... >.>

...But aren't you a sly one
*whistles*

Quote:
Forgive me then, but my deathlist would be-

I'm not brave enough to post it
Written on a black notebook with infinite amounts of pages?

But I'm serious

Quote:
And as for the icing of the cake, tons of dream/nightmare fics of Nanoha/Vivio... MAX PAYNE STYLE

Now I'd like to see someone pull THAT off... complete with slow motion effects and wierd physics

Quote:
"Vivio Must Die!"

And is it me, or is there a number of people trying to break Fate ?
Yup, it's a somewhat disturbing trend, wanting to break her down psychologically into a wreck.

And some want to break into her pant-

*radio static*

Quote:
Master of Dual meanings can manage triple intents without even trying.
I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Nighty brand unique crack. Only available from the man himself.
Only the finest quality crack, distilled from 100% Pure EPICSIUMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Actually, Eternal Coffin's presence is a joke. I'd forgotten that Durandal was specifically designed for Eternal Coffin, but I remember A's Chrono being AAA, so that means that it needs at least an AAA-ran mage to cast it. That's a third strike against Franz, since he's A+, doens't have an ice affinity, and lacks Durandal...

...Which is why in the one and only time I have him using it, he freezes a patch of ground.... four feet across. And then passes out and gets his face froen and frostbitten over. The moral of the story was: "Be aware of your limitations. Hot Blood doesn't solve everything."

At least you can count on him to chill the beer impromptu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Uh, actually, he wishes he was Kamima.... I'm actually trying to do two things with Franz: write a hot blooded charecter (because this is the first time I'm trying out hot blood), and 2), poke loving fun at the hot blooded stereotypes. GDB won't be seen that much though, because for all his hot blood, Franz does understand what it means to be practical...
Quote:
0_0

Wow, I didn't know that was your purpose... I was trying out a comedic hotblood type (this Kai guy) after being swooned around by S&W and having my fair share of laughs, as well as being inspired by Nagasumi while being rattled about by Tk to come up with something sane for once.

A practical hotblood is rare to be honest. Unique concept there!
Practical hotblood? Sweet

Actually, that was my original intention with S&W as well. They may be HOTBLOODED and COURAGEOUS , and they may sometimes be dense, but they ain't THAT stupid.

Why'd you think both use GUNS instead of close-combat weaponry, and why Smith's a rifleman, and Wesson's a Sniper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
There's that too. But most people here think too highly of freedom, when the fact is that there really isn't a lot of freedom in a country with rampant corruption.
Or rather, there's too much "freedom", so much so that people think they can do almost everything, including disregard the law, which many see as oppressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
They already did it? Not according to FSZ.
*points to FlameS' post below*

They do now

Quote:
Needs more shy-shy embarrassed moments.
That's true That can only happen with Jeno around though

Quote:
[/I]
Goblin Techies: Do not run we are your friends!
*sees techies with Aegis and Bloodstone*

FREAKING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX....

*runs*

Quote:
Shamsel: I'm...what?
Xgouki: I said you're invited to USB-san's Christmas gathering this year. Found the invite this morning.
Shamsel: R-really? I mean, I'm still kinda new here and all. Wow...
Xgouki: *pats* Well, hope you have fun there. And better look your best. I hear there's gonna be a bunch of cute, single ladies showing up, too.
Shamsel: O-o-OI!
One more victim guess for the Dark God of Fanservice?

Quote:
That harem thing is just a Creator-san joke. Everyone knows that Kha only has and does Fate. That is the TYPE-MOON eroge hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
How does that theme go again?

*takes note to remember to portion Vivio some screentime*

In the meantime...

*digs out another photo of 10 year old Vivio giving little Tessa a piggyback*

I'll assure you that she'll be back.

~~~~~~

Gotta love these baby photos.

16-year-old Tessa: Daddy! S-stop that!
Aaah baby pictures... such good bribe material while still maintaining one's innocence and dignity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Me neither .

You give Hayate a father, me an elder sister, and we both give her love interests. It works out beautifully .

*waves banner* MORE LOVE FOR HAYATE!!!!
YES!!! WE MUST GIVE HAYATE MORE SEXY LUVIN'!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali
Relationships that took time to developed are the steady ones. Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz once told a young lady that being in love is often like being drunk. When they sober a bit more, they find that there are other sides of their partners that they didn't knew nor notice before. Methinks, accepting these sides, or at least tolerating them, takes time, patience, devotion... and not too little courage.
Truer words have never been spoken.

To truly love someone is to accept them as who they are, complete with their greatness and their lowliness, their strengths and weaknesses, the good and the bad, the sweet and the bitter, the joy and the pain, the light and the darkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali
Hayate already has one since the young age of 9, de arimasu...
An all male one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
BTW...

You need to do something that shows Shinji & Matsuri's "first time..."

Remember the questionnaire?
Why do you think I included that bit in the questionnaire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
Arcas: DAMMIT, I'm NOT a siscon! Is there something WRONG with wanting a stable, dependable man for your little sister?!
It's wrong if you don't even give the man a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Meat good, fluff bad!
MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Sure it is a condition known as "stable mental health".
Stable Mental Health? Is that a new brand of soap?

Quote:
Well I do have the orbital bombardment part of stuff that pisses me off down... I'm gonna need to find some aces and minions, sorry, red shirts! Minions are for evil overlords, I'm not one of them nope.*shifty eyes*
Would they be sufficient as cannon fodder minions Red Shirts?

Quote:
lack of parents to instill common sense could be a factor.
Maybe

Quote:
That can be hard to do when you're squadmates a guy with a thick Texas accent and a 10 year old (whom the former keeps calling "little buddy"), and what sounds like a eruopeon guy speaking badly broken English (The tank being dead!)... It was a great squad (that 10 year old was a wizard with a machine gun!), but I spent half the damn game laughing my ass off as they were talking on the voice comm.
The convo's more amusing them the game itself?

Quote:
I get the militray channel on digital cable so I get that plus way more...
I wish I had Military Channel... and History Channel as well I'm stuck with National Geographic and Discovery

Quote:

Disclaimer: this is a edited commercial for a video game not real.
Wicked

Now I miss World's Scariest Police Chases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997"
Depends if you're [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z58Z9bWhYA
badass enough you can just kill your way back out.[/URL]..

Quote:
Well no, they challenge him, they'll fail, but they can still challenge him.

And they're wasting their time

Quote:
On the plus side we're going to get some kick ass new beaches.
At the expense of a few island nations

Quote:
It was a rerun anyway I have no idea when it was produced originally (well it was fairly recent going by the CGI).
If it's the same show I'm thinking about, somewhere around 2004 or so.

Quote:
Honestly I'll take a corrupt poorly run country with freedom over a well run dictatorship.
I agree, but then again there are times when you can't help but wonder otherwise, especially in a heavily corrupt country like where I'm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Ok, here's the piece I mentioned before
Spoiler for after:

XD
*runs*

It's so short...

So quaint...

So poignant..

and yet...

SO FREAKING AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yes and not sure. Yes, she is going to get a boyfriend, but whether she will share Yuuno with Nanoha depends on many factors. For example, if they keep being vague, then its going to be share (current scenario) If Nanoha goes with someone else, then Yuuno is Keroko's. If there is going to be a wedding between Nanoha and Yuuno (yeah right. ), then I'll have to think of something new.

On a rather ironic note, initially Chrono was planned as Keroko's boyfriend material. Then came the shotgun.
There's only one solution to this complicated problem:

Polygamy.

*runs*

Quote:
Ah... Keroko... Warrior Princess of Outer-Canaan...

Perhaps this is the curse of Deathwing... To forever remain a virgin...

OH THE HORROR !!! POOR KEROKO !!!

Quote:
Nah. Aurion would probably be feeling some of the guilt that plagued most of his life more. And that includes Almaria's death...
Aaaah. I'll just await what you have in mind then

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-13, 22:55   Link #15864
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Chaos only costs $43.95? Cheap!
Real cute..

Quote:
I'm hoping it wasn't IT who called him that.
I can't remember...

Quote:
Makes me wonder what's his version of Yuuno.
Ehehe...

Well... Very different from mine

Quote:
Chaos shows why he's chaos.
Are you surprised ?

Quote:
[Alter-ego]Even if there's none, I will make one myself.[/Alter-ego]
Bob oh Bob...

*shake head*

Quote:
All these innuendoes are giving me a bad time in reply.
What could possibly go wrong ?

Quote:
I lack no gahonies, only that I retain rationale in the face of temptation.
Rationality is an excuse

Quote:
THIS IS SHARAZAD!
It's all the same...

Quote:

Uh, isn't this ... OOC?
Not when I'm in charge... Then again, you obviously didn't get the memo on what me and Keroko were fighting about and the misunderstanding.

With me, Chrono/Carim is never OOC

Quote:
Pardon me, but carrots are for bunnies and/or donkeys.
And there you have your answer

Quote:
Thanks.

But, are you like encouraging me to work on that?
You're still the underdog

Quote:
Fluff Farmers just got me laughing.

BUT!

WE MARCH TO VICTORY!
It was the first thing I could think of

Quote:

NO! DON'T DO IT (too early)!

At least, give me some of Vivio's screening time!
Vivio must die!

*Parody of "Romeo must die" and "Dante must die" !*

Quote:
And here, we have General Kha to lead us!
Oh great, put your live in the hands of Kha, what am I? Chopped liver?!

Quote:
[Alter-ego]Did someone just say pain and nightmare? *licks lips*[/Alter-ego]
Go away Bob.

Quote:
Tsun-tsun in Rein is DOES NOT COMPUTE.
You obviously never saw the pleasure of Nagging-house wife Rein
Old 2007-11-13, 23:09   Link #15865
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
O'Neil: Well duh, we need more high ranking officers with a penchant for obliterating problems in over the top pyrotechnic displays.
Arcas: I'm kind of a high-ranking officer - and I obliterate problems in very pyrotechnic displays.

Mel: Arcas, you blow up any male who tries to get close to the Aces.

Arcas: They're problems...

Quote:
Which is only to be expected as attackign suitors is an intrinsic part of a sis cons job description.
Arcas: <opens mouth, then closes it> I refuse to say anything on the basis that you're going to twist my words and make it seem like I'm a siscon. WHICH I'M NOT!

Quote:
Arcas, you're going balistic on anyone trying to get close to your sisters.
Arcas: HEY! That's entirely justified! Do you expect me to hand over one of my little sisters to some weakling?! The Aces live a hazardous life - proven fact. And if said guy doesn't have the skills to keep up in that life, then they don't deserve my sisters.

Quote:
Yes and not sure. Yes, she is going to get a boyfriend, but whether she will share Yuuno with Nanoha depends on many factors. For example, if they keep being vague, then its going to be share (current scenario) If Nanoha goes with someone else, then Yuuno is Keroko's. If there is going to be a wedding between Nanoha and Yuuno (yeah right. ), then I'll have to think of something new.

On a rather ironic note, initially Chrono was planned as Keroko's boyfriend material. Then came the shotgun.
Gotcha.

Just a few more questions then:

1: Post-Strikers final fight - what is Yuuno & the Takamachi sisters' relationship? Are they officially boy & girlfriends, or is it unspoken? Has there been a confession? (Need to know for Yuuno & Takamachi interaction in LegendS)

2: If I end up pairing Yuunoha permanently, would you be willing to consider me as a possible source for Keroko's new boyfriend? (And he could be tailored to your liking)

Quote:
No, it's not allowed.

According to the classification that I've posted months back, what he's exhibiting is well into SISCON Level 2.
Which is right on target.

Quote:
Siscons are as fun as Tsunderes.
Indeed they are - but don't tell Arcas I said that.

Quote:
Indeed!
And I think it'll be most dramatic if we indeed drag it to round three.

Grandis: <standing up> Dunamist or Lord of whatever! As if something like that... can... stop... ME!

Of course, Grandis will win the challenge. And also, don't expect to be able to copy Grandis' more unique spells. Perfect Void stuff as well (I absolutely HATE it if my more unique spells get copied. So I have as Kha puts it, Void-shielding. Not even Kluize can change that.). And don't expect Arcas to have it easy. Grandis doesn't rely solely on his sword.

And Arcas' motivation is approved.
Re: Grandis' Unique Spells - If Grandis has a spell only because of his contact with the Perfect Void, then agreed. If, however, it is a spell he would have had ANYWAY, Perfect Void or not, then Arcas should be able to copy it.

Re: the Challenge - Of course, Grandis will pass. I don't mind as much what you do with the outcome as with the fight itself. Mainly, that you give Arcas a good accounting for himself, and pull a few surprises on Grandis. (An Afterburner-boosted Flash Move, perhaps?)

Re: Arcas' Reply to Grandis "Lord of whatever" statement -

Arcas: <exhales> Son, there've been guys before you who've said that to me, and they all ended up in the same place - the hospital. I'll let you walk away right now, if you give me your sacred word that you'll have nothing to do with Hayate starting in 12 hours.

Which Grandis will reject, obviously.

Spoiler for Up to you whether you want to use this:

Just a thought.

Quote:
Sure. Maybe I'll have Grandis shrink later as well for some cracktastic fun.
Thanks!

<heads off to work on 82nd short>

Quote:
To think that this was brought up again...
I know... that seems like ages ago...
Old 2007-11-14, 00:00   Link #15866
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Spoiler for Emili Nailo, OFM Air Force XO:

Next are spells, then I'll link 'em all together if y'all wanna post it on the front page XD .
Old 2007-11-14, 00:17   Link #15867
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Ah-hah! You cant blame me for thinking "bad" then!
Nope, won't blame you.

Quote:
Real cute..
Cute?!

Quote:
I can't remember...
Or perhaps it's "I don't want to remember ..."

*runs*

Quote:
Ehehe...

Well... Very different from mine
Undoubtedly.

Quote:
Are you surprised ?
Not really, but don't you want to go for a more ... refreshing change of personality?

Quote:
Bob oh Bob...

*shake head*
[Alter-ego]Shaking head won't change a thing.[/Alter-ego]

Quote:
What could possibly go wrong ?
Many.

Quote:
Rationality is an excuse
A strong one.

Quote:
It's all the same...
Not.

Quote:
Not when I'm in charge... Then again, you obviously didn't get the memo on what me and Keroko were fighting about and the misunderstanding.

With me, Chrono/Carim is never OOC
Oh, I read through the argument, but I thought it best that you two settle it by yourselves. Still, if you're adamant about having the scene ...

*puts into consideration*

Quote:
And there you have your answer
Obviously.

Quote:
You're still the underdog
Being underdog doesn't mean that I have to do it.

Quote:
It was the first thing I could think of
On-the-spur-of-the-moment things almost always sound the best.

Quote:
Vivio must die!

*Parody of "Romeo must die" and "Dante must die" !*
Yes, yes, but I need her in screentime!

Quote:
Oh great, put your live in the hands of Kha, what am I? Chopped liver?!
You are the most absolute ... most willing ... most honored ... most valiant ... most courageous ... most brave ... and most expendable ...

... cannon fodder.

Quote:
Go away Bob.
[Alter-ego]What, afraid that I might take your spotlight?[/Alter-ego]

Quote:
You obviously never saw the pleasure of Nagging-house wife Rein
I most probably didn't.
Old 2007-11-14, 00:20   Link #15868
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Shamsel: I'm...what?
Xgouki: I said you're invited to USB-san's Christmas gathering this year. Found the invite this morning.
Shamsel: R-really? I mean, I'm still kinda new here and all. Wow...
Xgouki: *pats* Well, hope you have fun there. And better look your best. I hear there's gonna be a bunch of cute, single ladies showing up, too.
Shamsel: O-o-OI!

============

Quote:
Spoiler for after:

XD
*runs*
Holy shi-

I'm speechless.

======================

Quote:
One more victim guess for the Dark God of Fanservice?
Shh.

Quote:

*runs*
RAWR!!

========================

Quote:

Next are spells, then I'll link 'em all together if y'all wanna post it on the front page XD .
One word.

HAWT.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-11-14 at 00:47.
Old 2007-11-14, 00:23   Link #15869
Aaron008R

Quote:
Hoh, looks like he's a powerful person, then. Masoukishin reminds me of the Elemental Master from Groove Adventure Rave.
Thanks! He'd be directly Hayate's counterpart. Bombardment, yes. But in close range.

Quote:
And notably, he hates Aurion.
Yup.

Quote:

Several ideas pop into mind.

Spoiler for Possible final scenario(s):

I know, cliches.
Tried and true, nonetheless.
But I'll take some otehr cliches as well.

Quote:
The background is set, though to give ideas about scenarios and stuff we'll probably need some more information. Maybe when you start writing it will become clearer. And to tell you the truth, the most interesting thing right now is Aurion and Grandis' relationship, instead of Grandis and Hayate's...

Quote:

*runs*
*Aaron008R, FieryAeon and Estavali kills Lowe with dual borrowed-Harisen 552684-hit combo.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Re: Grandis' Unique Spells - If Grandis has a spell only because of his contact with the Perfect Void, then agreed. If, however, it is a spell he would have had ANYWAY, Perfect Void or not, then Arcas should be able to copy it.
Noted.

Quote:
Re: the Challenge - Of course, Grandis will pass. I don't mind as much what you do with the outcome as with the fight itself. Mainly, that you give Arcas a good accounting for himself, and pull a few surprises on Grandis. (An Afterburner-boosted Flash Move, perhaps?)
Of course Arcas would be HARD as hell to fight against! What's the point oif he can get hit easily?!

Quote:
Re: Arcas' Reply to Grandis "Lord of whatever" statement -

Arcas: <exhales> Son, there've been guys before you who've said that to me, and they all ended up in the same place - the hospital. I'll let you walk away right now, if you give me your sacred word that you'll have nothing to do with Hayate starting in 12 hours.
Grandis is older.

Quote:
Which Grandis will reject, obviously.

Spoiler for Up to you whether you want to use this:

Just a thought.

But... I just have ONE problem...

Just who the hell do you think Grandis is?!
It doesn't matter of Arcas is THE Dunamist. Grandis is in no way a slouch in combat. You think Arcas will have an easy time and have a mostly one-sided fight in his favor?! Dream on! (Sorry, but by the way your talking, that's the kind of vibes I get. I'd say it right now. It's like comparing the Wing Zero against Talgeese 3. Sure, one is overall superior; in this case, Arcas. But the ranks are very close.) Besides, Grandis only has ONE Breaker spell. Everything else isn't. And your forgetting about his Rare Skill. (For one thing, I REFUSE to accept that Arcas can copy spells that need elemental affinities perfectly and as efficiently as those with them. Arcas should be best at fire-types and not quite as efficient with other elements.) If anything, the battle would be VERY intense with both parties trying their best to hit each other but not succeeding (Well, most likely I'd give Arcas a quick and shocking victory in round one or two to prove the point); culminating in a extremely narrow win for Grandis.

@Kagerou: Nice! Emili's profile is certainly the most interestingly unique profile of yours to date! I'm looking forward to her tsundermoe-ness.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-11-14 at 00:36.
Old 2007-11-14, 00:31   Link #15870
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
I can't really comment for now since I'll be heading off to my Accounting Class.

But I'm gonna post the profile of Hayate's eventual romantic interest NAO!

Spoiler for Grandis Lacetti:

This is still very bare for a profile. But I wanted to show it for some comments and advice. Contrary to Estavali's story, I'm going to use a late-bloomer-in-love angle with Hayate. She'll be 21 when the sparks starts to fly. There are some clues in the profile to who Grandis might hate. I'll do updates gradually, especially on his rare skill since I'm a little pressed in time this week. I also might set up a mini-arc as well named ResolutionS. The OC's and CC's that will be involved is still up in the air. The confirmed ones are Hayate and her Knights, as well as Aurion. And of course, Grandis. (And yes, he's five years older than Hayate.)

BTW, does anyone have a pic of the Divine Avenger sword from Star Ocean 3?
Ooh, new OC, I see...and a merc too! Nice...

Quote:

@Satty: I got lost somewhere when I read through your SearcherS 11, any link to the previous chapters?
For the first 8 chapters, here's the link:
OC Database
Just scroll down to where my name is.

For 9 and 10, you'll have to look down at this post.

Quote:
In a fit of insanity I present to you a new OC villian.
Spoiler for Clio:
I was feeling rather crazy when I decided to create her. But now that I created her, I'm not sure what to do with her as well. Oh well, She should be balanced enough. C.C please.

Personal thoughts: Villains should be haxx so that heros can jump through more hoops to show off their skills. Its more fun imo.
This is an interesting character, being a volatile experiment.

Quote:

Spoiler for spoilers!:

Comments? Ideas?
I like the idea, and vote for the Lonely Island Syndrome

Quote:

Spoiler for Enforcers in Black:
NICE!
I remember watching that on TV...

Quote:
@Satty Do you have links for Searches chapters 9+?
Into the fires of backlog again....

SearcherS 9

SearcherS 10

SearcherS 11: Current one so far...'

You want fries with that?

Quote:
Spoiler for after:

XD
*runs*
Oh...LOL

Quote:
Would they be sufficient as cannon fodder minions Red Shirts?

Ah, the Combine...I think it's perfect,

Quote:

A cyborg? Nice....
Old 2007-11-14, 00:33   Link #15871
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Emili's history is kinda unique amongst OC's here... being Rip Van Winkle'd would definitely give you a tsun-tsun side

Most awesome array of weapons though, including THE Harkonnen?

And a song I actually recognize and worship (Colors of the Heart WINS!!!!!!!!)

Quote:
*Aaron008R, FieryAeon and Estavali kills Lowe with dual borrowed-Harisen 552684-hit combo.*
The Hayate Faction recieves 1000 Gold
The Hayate Faction is OWNING

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-14, 00:38   Link #15872
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quick comment before I plow the rest of this and turn in.

Quote:
Okay the resemblance to his OCs is just becoming creepy...

Quote:

But... I just have ONE problem...

Just who the hell do you think Grandis is?!
It doesn't matter of Arcas is THE Dunamist. Grandis is in no way a slouch in combat. You think Arcas will have an easy time and have a mostly one-sided fight in his favor?! Dream on! (Sorry, but by the way your talking, that's the kind of vibes I get. I'd say it right now. It's like comparing the Wing Zero against Talgeese 3. Sure, one is overall superior; in this case, Arcas. But the ranks are very close.) Besides, Grandis only has ONE Breaker spell. Everything else isn't. And your forgetting about his Rare Skill. If anything, the battle would be VERY intense with both parties trying their best to hit each other but not succeeding (Well, most likely I'd give Arcas a quick and shocking victory in round one or two to prove the point); culminating in a extremely narrow win for Grandis.

@Kagerou: Nice! Emili's profile is certainly the most interestingly unique profile of yours to date! I'm looking forward to her tsundermoe-ness.
Lord forgive me but all I could think while reading this was...

Grandis: WHO THE HELL DO THINK I AM?!

Yeah The infection is pretty much terminal now...
Old 2007-11-14, 00:46   Link #15873
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
S&W: *nods* Creator-san taught us everything we know about getting into trouble...

*runs*

Quote:

"Never Underestimate the Powers of the Dark Side of the Force"

Old 2007-11-14, 00:48   Link #15874
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
S&W: *nods* Creator-san taught us everything we know about getting into trouble...

*runs*
How true.

*runs*

Meh, no OC update from me for now, but instead of that I shall present this thread with this instead.

*runs*
Old 2007-11-14, 00:53   Link #15875
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Noted. Are you going to use this same post for future updates?
I bookmarked the post...so I can just update it if you want
Old 2007-11-14, 01:03   Link #15876
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Quick comment before I plow the rest of this and turn in.

I DO have a solution for this sort of infection but the problem is that no one is willing to allow me to implement the solution.
Spoiler for Solution:

On a different note, does anyone mind if I have Clio become active about 6 months after StrikerS?
Old 2007-11-14, 01:06   Link #15877
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:

Nice one! Hey, our OCs should have a powwow, mine's a cyborg too. And "TSUNDEREMOE" smells suspiciously like win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
SUPAAAA HARISEN TAIIIIIIIIMUUUUUUU!!!!!!! You guys doing manzai now?

Quote:
"Never Underestimate the Powers of the Dark Side of the Force"

Dark Side? Why are you scared of that? Aren't we already corrupted in a thousand different ways anyway???

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
*runs*
What are you running from?

Oh by the way, nice fic. *we need a thumbs-up smiley*

And as a parting gift I leave you a HOWTHEHELLCANYOURACKUPSOMUCHBACKLOGINSUCHASHORTTIM EANDNOTMISSABEATPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, sorry about throwing the page out of whack.
Old 2007-11-14, 01:10   Link #15878
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
How true.

*runs*

Meh, no OC update from me for now, but instead of that I shall present this thread with this instead.

*runs*

MOAR RANDOMNESS as to be expected from the Dark God of Fanservice Cinque finally makes her appearance, but that scene with Ouka, Cinque, Ginga and Latooni, it's... it's...

*plugs nostrils*

*ehem*

And Van making his appearance is SUHWEET!

Old 2007-11-14, 01:13   Link #15879
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
I DO have a solution for this sort of infection but the problem is that no one is willing to allow me to implement the solution.
Spoiler for Solution:

On a different note, does anyone mind if I have Clio become active about 6 months after StrikerS?

===================

Quote:

MOAR RANDOMNESS as to be expected from the Dark God of Fanservice Cinque finally makes her appearance, but that scene with Ouka, Cinque, Ginga and Latooni, it's... it's...

*plugs nostrils*

*ehem*

And Van making his appearance is SUHWEET!
1: Cinque/Irui/Imotou can make a very good sister trio, can't they?

what? do you want MOAR?

Besides, we want to know Ouka-nee's secret world, too.

*runs from Rapiercage*

2: and don't forgot Ibis is LOVE, too

EDIT:
Did some corrections, BTW.

And I thought I'd throw in S&W's lookalike there, as well, considering their comments on Cinque
Old 2007-11-14, 01:35   Link #15880
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Thanks for all the comments .

Now, for Emili's spell list!

Spoiler for Emili's Spell List: