AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-20, 11:05   Link #16441
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Terranigma is quite good, especially with its rich plotline and I daresay quite detailed graphics for SNES. Saving a world from scratch is epic indeed.

Shaping history had never been more fun... except Civilization IV, but that's a different genre altogether. Though frankly, I would kill (( catgirls )) to see Terranigma remade with White Engine by Team ICO + Level 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

This is going to be a problem...

Leonidas vs. O'Niel for Lindy's hand in marriage?
This is starting to sound like one cheese fest...

*looks at some videos...*

Nah. I'm dying of laughter here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And thus we discover why Phanan usually doesn't like visiting doctors other then himself.
Well, I still have plans to write an operating theatre scene, which is why I'm clocking up a little on medical terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Thing is, I'm not screwing around with Hayate!
Of course you aren't. You're being sincere about it.

Quote:
To tell you the truth, I already have a few crack scenarios of that scenario in my head...
JUST AS PLANNED.

Now to see what Aaron can cook up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
... =_=

I never watched School Days, and I really did only play one.
Mada mada desu yo... wakai padawan.

You need to expand your horizons.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-11-20, 11:20   Link #16442
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
I'LL KILL YOU!
Quote:
Wow that's what causes you to snap?

*Kick LoweGear into a hole*
*Beams Lowe out of the hole.* He's my crack minion now!

Quote:
Damnit, the situation is worse than I thought...

...I'll have to act fast soon...

*Proceed to consume FlameSparkZ's essence*
Why do you need to act fast exactly you want to write about the original canon pairing right? No one seems to be interested in touching that besides you.
Old 2007-11-20, 11:22   Link #16443
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Rei is actually the most popular Eva girl of all of them, if the rather massive number of fans and merchandise on her is any indication

Very true. Although...Asuka is my #1

Quote:
For some reason, I want to see a scenario where Tesla suddenly finds out she has an all-female fanclub

...right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
YES. One of the few artwork that accurately portrays Hayate right down to her device as well as making her look super badass.

I still find Hayate's Barrier jacket design to be my favorite out of all of them.

Quote:
So you really do want more chibis after all...
Well, I'm not really planning one...
Xgouki: Hmm...

Shamsel: Don't you even think about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
My room is right next to the router, so when I heard a bang, I went to check it out. The thing looked quite crispy when I opened it.
Ouch
That really sucks.

Quote:
Tales of Computer Equipment Horrors Volume 1 now available at Outer-Cadia.
Tech: Tech support. How many I help you?

Tech: ...

Tech: You broke your retractable cupholder?

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gentlemen, even though she's gone, or some crackheads believe that she did make it to the land of dreams, I give you...

The one...!

The only...!

Precia Testarossa

"Look to my left and you'll see where I've tried."

"Look to my right to see the crimes."

"Look through my past and you'll see all the lives I've lied,"

"And why I'm justified."

P.S - Jail could easily do this song as well...
Hmm...it's actually a pretty good song for her. Good find
Old 2007-11-20, 11:37   Link #16444
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Anyway, let me see if I can do a little better with my OC creation.

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Personal:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Appearance:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Device Info:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Spells:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Background:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Ratings:
Hmm... Neo-belkan user, ok. Neo-belkan ranged user ... unusual since neo-belkan is mostly melee with some range but USB500 done it before. Hmm... very low defence, but high shooting power... a glass cannon, nuff said. Hmm... a AAA glass cannon, I wonder how he pass the mage ranking exams... small detail. Hmm... extremely rude (to many) + glass cannon + still alive??? Does not compute.

I have no idea how to rate this character. Seems ok, but personality and history wise seems rather screwy. Someone take over.
Old 2007-11-20, 11:46   Link #16445
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Reminds me that Koizumi Itsuki Der Pfeifer from my OC's uses a Lyrical Instrument in the form of a flute
Yup. But he didnt use it offensively...

Quote:
Lemme see

And yes, once she gained her physical body, Asuka can use Khaydarin, although much limited in ability than Kay, since the siblings in their bodies are E rank in terms of magic level

Although Asuka would rather get her own specs as opposed to taking one of Kay's most important keepsakes
And she'll probably want one like this...

Quote:
A touch worth dying for huh?

*runs*

Quote:
And Azmaria you say?

[Target Confirmed]

[Eliminating Target]

Spoiler for Ute!:

...Out of all images, you picked this one...

*ehem*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Saw episode 7 of Rental Magica...and I must say...
Lapis-chan = MOE
Spoiler for Lapis:

[Rena]Hauuu~ omochi kaeri!!![/Rena]
*takes Lapis-chan and runs*
Rental...Magica...huh?

...Maybe I'll have to watch this...

*whistles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Not really I see it going something like this…

Never bring a sword (or spear) to a gunfight. (yes I know you meant the OCs, no I don't care)
I love that scene.

Quote:
Indeed, but curses for the slow ass mail system in this country!
Maybe I'll wait until I get a HDTV first, though...that game looks way nice.

Quote:
Na IS: Video Spam. I just got my hands on the full version of Fraps and I've been learning to play with video dub so I've gotten a little tube happy lately.
lol Wait, some of those videos were captured by you?

Quote:
Perhaps, but I have to admit it's also pretty hilarious for the irnoy alone.
Yeah I also think its hilarious... but poor Aaron is surely hurt.

Quote:
The fluoride I've inserted into all you guys water supplies is making you more vulnerable to my hax busting messages of course...
ITS A TRAP!!

Quote:
I think I'll be avoiding that you wouldn't want to hear my try to compose song lyrics...
Its Lyrical Magic without Lyrics!!

Quote:
I realized what I really wanted. I don't need any more power-ups than what is present. In fact, I'll scrap some of them and just add Aurion's stronger manipulation ability (w/ glowing eyes like in the GuardianS: From the Edge chapter) and Orphenoch. Tyrfing'll get a major overhaul and be slated for Grandis later.
And yet...you still havent realized what's really important...AurionXHayate*cough**ahem*

Quote:
To her back when she starts crying?
When she starts crying after you were so rough from doing this:
Quote:
And she's crying because your other hand's on her ass?

*runs*
?

*runs*

Quote:

A young maiden's purity is in Aaron's hands...

Lol, things I thought I'll never say
Aaron's so lucky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Oh yeah like Mai chasing you around all the time for spraying that can of crack spray.
Lowe actually loves when Mai chases him around......

Quote:
That's Ryogi Shiki, possessor of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. However, hers is said to be even more powerful than Tohno Shiki's. Why are their names the same? Well again, playing around with different naming conventions and stuff. The Japanese language sure is interesting, one is written as 式 and the other is 志貴.

Attractive ain't she? But like I said she's weird. I mean she wears either kimonos or yukatas to school.
Makes her cute though. Itsuki's love interest maybe...?

Quote:
So Erio's ideas on how to apply it to combat works along your idea?

Flute eh? I need to think of something too.
With my idea I just described how Bards work in MMOs... especially the ones from Final Fantasy XI. That's why I'm thinking of a Lyrical mage that plays a flute.

FFXI is surely not the best MMO, but I gotta say that it is the one I enjoyed the most out of the ones I have tried (the others were RO, WoW, Lineage II). Being a Bard in that game, I just had to concentrate in buffing my party and healing when needed...I did not have to fight at all...and yet, strange, but it was incredibly fun.

Quote:
Take your time, I know I'm taking mind. Can't help it because I probably won't be able to have another holiday once I start working, at least not one that is weeks worth.
The only problem I have is that, since I'd like to write a story, I cannot post any OCs that havent been introduced yet in it... I actually have maybe over 20 OCs I have already completed with Lowe, but cant post them yet.

Quote:
"Ditch the first 11 episodes, the last one is the only one you'll need to watch!!!"
"Oh rly?"
"Yeah rrrrreallly!" *shows the boat*
"Holy mother of its a boat!!! Nice boat!!!"

Mind you I stopped watching that lousy excuse for an anime after 4 episodes. I've never watch an anime where I wanted to kill the main character so much before, he deserved the boat.
I dont know why I finished watching that... oh well.

And according to Keroko, Prism Ark's main character, Hwayeh or however that's spelled, is pretty bad, too... I havent watched that yet, but he does seem to be the same as Makoto from what I've seen...
Old 2007-11-20, 12:40   Link #16446
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Wow... Über-MOE!

Quote:
Thanks.
Hmm...when did I write that?

Quote:
It's a direct hit!!!!

[Mission Accomplished]

Spoiler for As parting gift from me::

Quote:
Damnit, the situation is worse than I thought...

...I'll have to act fast soon...

*Proceed to consume FlameSparkZ's essence*
a-ano...

Quote:
*Chewing on FSZ*
oi...

Quote:
*Munching munching...*
Spoiler for lol:

Quote:
Hmm, I guess I'll watch it soon...

Quote:
Gentlemen, even though she's gone, or some crackheads believe that she did make it to the land of dreams, I give you...

The one...!

The only...!

Precia Testarossa

Spoiler for Justified:

"Look to my left and you'll see where I've tried."

"Look to my right to see the crimes."

"Look through my past and you'll see all the lives I've lied,"

"And why I'm justified."

P.S - Jail could easily do this song as well...
Ooo...nice song

Quote:
Oh dear, FlameSparkZ seems to have something for this type of characters it seems. She's kinda like Treize IMO.
A bit, yeah

I can't help it, they're so cute
Oh, and I forgot to mention...
Spoiler for Lapis:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Rental...Magica...huh?

...Maybe I'll have to watch this...

*whistles*
Yep, the male lead's childhood friend is voiced by Ueda Kana (Hayate's VA)

Quote:
And according to Keroko, Prism Ark's main character, Hwayeh or however that's spelled, is pretty bad, too... I havent watched that yet, but he does seem to be the same as Makoto from what I've seen...
It's not Hyaweh who's bad...it's what the MFI team did with the plot that makes you go
The anime is but a mere shadow of the game...a very small one.

*runs*
Old 2007-11-20, 12:41   Link #16447
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ahh, woops, got blindsided for a moment... yes that's correct. Although it's still going to be extrememly difficult without fliers.
Like TK said, difficult, but not impossible. It's more of a battle of tactics compared to most StrikerS training sessions.
Quote:
Nice spell list here, nicely detailed and useful while maintaining respectable power levels
Thank you, thank you. *bows* I bet it's the shortest spell list EVER, for an OC charecter.

Quote:
With her wet gi sticking to her... lines...

WANT
It's too bad this will never happen in the anime, but if it did, it would be so win....

Quote:
I’m not acutally going to start with a wedding. The piece I'm working on will be about how they came to start dating to start with, albeit told via flashbacks some indeterminate time into the future if it goes anywhere or not I don't know, but the urge to write something about this has totally taken hold.
Well, it'd certainly be a match that most people wouldn't see coming. I bet the Aces & friends will be shocked at it. ^__^

Quote:
Not bad pretty conventional all told, but that fits his profile I think Johnson wouldn't really be one for too much flash and theatrics I think he'd just want to get the job done.
I think it might be the shortest spellist for an OC, but yeah, that's what I was aiming at: getting the job done without too much flash and theatrics.

Quote:
The crack writing operation is proceeding smoothly expect completion within approximately 24 hours!
Copy, we'll remain on station to support!

Quote:
They have a larger Military Police Corp and an ROTC program at several colleges near my home (the nearest navy ROTC is several states away) state colleges are significantly cheaper for residents so my parents would really prefer I go to a state school, they wouldn’t force me, but the army is fine for me so I’ll probably do so.
Ah, I see... makes sense then. Be all that you can be! *thumbs up*
Quote:
I had a feeling when I saw him tied to the chair he wasn't leaving that room alive.
I was expecting interrogation followed by having to carry his ass all the way to the extraction chopper, so Price shooting him in mixed anger and disgust after the phonecall was a bit of a surprise. In hindsight, I should have seen it coming...

Quote:
I don't see how anyone can't consider the fact they might need to kill people when they joint the army, but some clearly don't think it through very throughly and then whine when it comes time to do the dirty work. Anyway obviously from the above comment I want to be an MP I'm too big for Armor (6' 4" I'd be bonking my head all over the place), but maybe I can get into one of those neat little armored cars they've been getting.
Yep, though the Japanese seem to be of the impression that the armed forces exist for disaster relief and to be cannon fodder.

Quote:
And even here StrikerS is barely passable. Well when trying to enforce civil order bombing schools, clinics, churches etc to get at a few guys inside is usually a poor tactic…
Yep *nodding* That's what Franz is counting on - but Nanoha is also aware of that, which is why she's using a multi-pronged search, with Subaru, the Forwards, and her WAS looking for the hiding ground troops...

Quote:
It is a classic warrior pose...
Plus under that gi she's naked and she's only wearing the gi....

Quote:
Hey let's not get too mean Amy is pretty hot IMO I wouldn't complain about having her as a wife myself.
When I saw Chrono combing Amy's hair I realised that there was a romantic possibility between the two of them... and she is pretty hot.

Quote:
Plus they'd all be really strong, after all no weakenlings would survive the "befriending" process...
*chuckles* Indeed, almost all of Nanoha's friends to survive the befriending process are pretty powerful.
Quote:
The idea of O’Neil as Chrono’s step father is indeed to me at least absolutely hilarious.

O’Neil: How’s it going kiddo?
Chrono: I’ve told you to stop calling me that. -_-
O’Neil: Is that any way to talk to your father?
Chrono: You’re not my father.
O’Neil: *feigns shock and emotional injury.*
Chrono: What the hell dose she see in you anyway…?
O’Neil: If it’s any consolation I can’t figure out what your wife sees in you either.
Chrono: …
Lol, yes! Carry on with this crack - it needs to be written! Wildfire remaining on station to provide cover!
Quote:
Shit like this just makes me want to beat the Japanese with baseball bats, those A-bombs must have really fucked them up in the head.
It's not just the Japanese. Anytime people go on and on about Asian values... for crying out loud, Asians are collectively the biggest ethnic group of freak perverts in the world...

Quote:
Signum seems to be getting into a bit of a losing rut in the OC and canon recently.
Good, good team battles are fun as well though admittedly more of a pain to write.
Keep your fingers crossed, I'm attempting that...

Actually, now that I think about it, I wonder if Nanoha's method of training teamwork is based on the following: she notes that Teana has a natural gift for tactics and leadership, and so decides to set things up so that in EVERY practice, Teana has no choice but to be the leader, forcing her to level up her leadership quickly through sheer hard work...

Quote:

*Posses dramatically atop a pile of his defeated foes*
The floor's slick with their blood.

Quote:
Frankly just look at the posts whose constantly being discussed? Nanoha? Fate? Pff no it's always Hayate! Nanoha and Fate may rule the FF thread, but the OC is Hayate's house!
It's more fun to play with her, I guess, compared to Nanoha and fate...

Quote:
The one armed gimp had that bullet to the brain coming.
Fuck yeah, especially with a 1911, the pistol of the just and righteous, the weapon with the holy union of .45 and 1911, built by Saint John Moses Browning from the plans he received from God on the mountain.

Quote:
Attractive ain't she? But like I said she's weird. I mean she wears either kimonos or yukatas to school.
With a leather jacket too....

Quote:
The thing is, the development happens in the manga/soundstages/etc, and very few people have access to them, at least not as many as they do the anime.
Yep, which is truly a sad thing... many creators don;t bother about the outside world. This is one of the reasons I give Hideo Kojima props: the man acknowledges his foreign fans as much as Japanese fans.

Quote:
Stupid question - what's a tsundere?
Asuka Sorhyu, Akane of Ranma 1/2, Rin Tohsaka: these are examples. A tsundere girl (or tsunderekko) has mood swings between the tsun - angry, agressive, PMSing, slapping - and dere - where she's all shy and insecure.

Many tsunderekko suffer from split personality in this regard... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere

Quote:

Okay, it seems a bit too hax for me. AAA to S so fast? *raised eyebrow* And he just walks outta the TSAB like that? And he makes all sorts of inappropriate comments? My OC Franz Jaeger may call Nanoha "Beamspam-chan", but they've been friends for 5 years (through the standard process of "Befriending"), but if he pulled these sorta stunts he'd be before a disciplinary comittee by the end of the day.

If he's made a runner and gone to Earth, this is AWOL at best and desertion at worst, which means that O'Neill might just decide to send the OFM, the TSAB's fledgling black ops unit, after him. And it won't be pretty. And no demotions or any action taken against him? I find that hard to believe.

Also, any particular reason for choosing Neo-Belka?

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2007-11-20 at 13:10.
Old 2007-11-20, 14:43   Link #16448
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

After much deliberation I decided to stop stalling and just post my next OC, which IMO has a lot of what we call in programming "bugs", left. Suffice to say I once again get the feeling that I did a really inadequate job, hardly justifying the base character. Still the best way is to see what other people think.

Spoiler for Fel Rilifane:

There I'm prepared for the critics, and I safely believe I won't be hearing from any haxxbusters since I removed the multiple elemental affinity. If anything I'd say she's pretty balanced, or perhaps even a tad weak. Opinions?

Oh yes I feel I must say something about the spell list before anyone says anything. Why are the spells rip offs from Fate's? Well I for one believe that its ridiculous that everyone can just come up with a new spell that actually works similar or is exactly identical to what we see is in canon and say its original. IMO what's wrong with recycling used spells/names? I'm sure its not impossible that these spells are widely taught in training academies or even by the combat trainers whenever they hold training camps.

Now if only someone can kindly point out where this there's-something-that-doesn't-fit itch is.

----
Added new profile pic, courtesy of FlameSparkZ.

Last edited by FieryAeon; 2007-12-01 at 01:14.
Old 2007-11-20, 14:59   Link #16449
Melodius Trueheart
Der Erbe zu Altem Belka

Please tell me that the Kelewan you're referring to is Feist's Kelewan...if not, then can you tell me where it's from?

Quote:
AAA to S so fast?
Roughly 6 years is too fast? ._.

Quote:
If he's made a runner and gone to Earth, this is AWOL at best and desertion at worst, which means that O'Neill might just decide to send the OFM, the TSAB's fledgling black ops unit, after him.
This might be a misinterpretation as to what the TSAB actually is. I sort of consider it less like the "Army" (even though the ranks are military) and more like something like the FBI, where one *can* leave freely, more or less.

So I thought the idea of desertion wouldn't neccesarily apply.

With that in mind, all (I thought) he would be potentially punished for is the attitude issues, which (I thought) would not be major offenses in themselves.

Last edited by Melodius Trueheart; 2007-11-20 at 15:10.
Old 2007-11-20, 14:59   Link #16450
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Yet.
Real men use Real-types.
QFT.

Quote:

Mfh, still pretty hax, and that comment to Vita was a little dangerous. Assuming she didn't just smack him with Graf Eisen, he'd quickly become a stain on Laevantein.
Old 2007-11-20, 15:19   Link #16451
Melodius Trueheart
Der Erbe zu Altem Belka

Quote:
Assuming she didn't just smack him with Graf Eisen,
Well, this is sort of how it went down.

Xalinth: I'll become a lolicon...just for you.
Vita: *goes apeshit and pulls out Graf Eisen*
Xalinth: oh shit... *thinks* at least I'm faster than her... *flies away*
Graf Eisen: Gigantform!
Xalinth: fuckfuckfuck *hits the deck*
Graf Eisen: *goes over Xalinth*
Hayate: Oh man...what did he do this time?
Vita: *repeats the first sentence*
Hayate: I would think you'd be used to guys perving on you.
Vita: No, Mistress Hayate, they perv on you - they're too scared to perv on me.
Old 2007-11-20, 16:13   Link #16452
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
After much deliberation I decided to stop stalling and just post my next OC, which IMO has a lot of what we call in programming "bugs", left. Suffice to say I once again get the feeling that I did a really inadequate job, hardly justifying the base character. Still the best way is to see what other people think.

There I'm prepared for the critics, and I safely believe I won't be hearing from any haxxbusters since I removed the multiple elemental affinity. If anything I'd say she's pretty balanced, or perhaps even a tad weak. Opinions?

Oh yes I feel I must say something about the spell list before anyone says anything. Why are the spells rip offs from Fate's? Well I for one believe that its ridiculous that everyone can just come up with a new spell that actually works similar or is exactly identical to what we see is in canon and say its original. IMO what's wrong with recycling used spells/names? I'm sure its not impossible that these spells are widely taught in training academies or even by the combat trainers whenever they hold training camps.

Now if only someone can kindly point out where this there's-something-that-doesn't-fit itch is.
Hmm...the only things I find hard to swallow is her age
I'd give her 16

Also, it's best to change the Genocide Shift part, that's what Yami no Sho used, while Fate used Phalanx Shift in season 1, which IMO sounds cooler and isn't evil

You're going to use a new staff as her device? Or you can't find a good image of Fel's Warhammer Staff?

Writing this last part is taking a while...just creating a suitable name for Dark Koji's attack was hard enough
*runs*
Old 2007-11-20, 16:54   Link #16453
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
I love that scene.
It's a classic and to think it all came about because Ford had the flu.

Quote:
Maybe I'll wait until I get a HDTV first, though...that game looks way nice.
I myself can't even tell the difference half the time.

Quote:
lol Wait, some of those videos were captured by you?
Most of the gaming ones are me playing yeah (another benefit of a decent rig i can run FRAP and play at the same time) and a few of the fight scene I've posted and stuff are ones I cut up with a simple video editor. Why did the mad skillz in some of the game videos impress you?

Quote:
ITS A TRAP!!
Ackbar can't help you now rebel scum!

Quote:
Its Lyrical Magic without Lyrics!!
Maybe he could like hum them or something...

Quote:

?

*runs*
I see someone joining Lowe in orbit shortly.

Quote:
Makes her cute though. Itsuki's love interest maybe...?
Itsuki: Yes I want some lovin dammit!

Quote:
The only problem I have is that, since I'd like to write a story, I cannot post any OCs that havent been introduced yet in it... I actually have maybe over 20 OCs I have already completed with Lowe, but cant post them yet.
I kinda worked the other way I had a bunch of chars I wanted to sue so I just made shit up for them after their introduction... sorta ass backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Thank you, thank you. *bows* I bet it's the shortest spell list EVER, for an OC charecter.
You'd be wrong since several of mine STILL don't have lists at all...

Quote:
Well, it'd certainly be a match that most people wouldn't see coming. I bet the Aces & friends will be shocked at it. ^__^
Indeed the "WTH?!" aspect from everyone else is nearly as much fun as the pairing proper.

Quote:
I think it might be the shortest spellist for an OC, but yeah, that's what I was aiming at: getting the job done without too much flash and theatrics.
Na it ain't the shortest, you clearly haven't seen mine or Liingo's or total lack their of in the case of a number of mine...

Quote:
Ah, I see... makes sense then. Be all that you can be! *thumbs up*
I certainly intend to do my best, within reason mind.

Quote:
Yep, though the Japanese seem to be of the impression that the armed forces exist for disaster relief and to be cannon fodder.
Well that's at least better then seeing them as a total for brutal imperial expansion across the entire far east...

Quote:
Yep *nodding* That's what Franz is counting on - but Nanoha is also aware of that, which is why she's using a multi-pronged search, with Subaru, the Forwards, and her WAS looking for the hiding ground troops...
Send in the expendables!

Quote:
Plus under that gi she's naked and she's only wearing the gi....
Someone wants to become a stain...

Quote:
When I saw Chrono combing Amy's hair I realised that there was a romantic possibility between the two of them... and she is pretty hot.
Although admitlly ugly females in anime are rather rare.

Quote:
*chuckles* Indeed, almost all of Nanoha's friends to survive the befriending process are pretty powerful.
Suffer not the weak to live.

Quote:
Lol, yes! Carry on with this crack - it needs to be written! Wildfire remaining on station to provide cover!
Crack Fic Status: 1000 words and climbing, total end count unknown.

Quote:
It's not just the Japanese. Anytime people go on and on about Asian values... for crying out loud, Asians are collectively the biggest ethnic group of freak perverts in the world...
Well nothing wrong with being a little left of center but the Jap's just take it to a whole new level...

Quote:
Keep your fingers crossed, I'm attempting that...
Good luck with it.

Actually, now that I think about it, I wonder if Nanoha's method of training teamwork is based on the following: she notes that Teana has a natural gift for tactics and leadership, and so decides to set things up so that in EVERY practice, Teana has no choice but to be the leader, forcing her to level up her leadership quickly through sheer hard work...

Quote:
The floor's slick with their blood.
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"

Quote:
It's more fun to play with her, I guess, compared to Nanoha and fate...
Both of them are over exposed.

Quote:
Fuck yeah, especially with a 1911, the pistol of the just and righteous, the weapon with the holy union of .45 and 1911, built by Saint John Moses Browning from the plans he received from God on the mountain.
Truth.

Quote:
Yep, which is truly a sad thing... many creators don;t bother about the outside world. This is one of the reasons I give Hideo Kojima props: the man acknowledges his foreign fans as much as Japanese fans.
Indeed it dose suck, but to be fair good translations and such aren't cheap or fast and money is always a factor. Arguably even a fairly poor quick one might be better then none, but some might disagree.

Quote:
I sense traces of GAR here.
Nonsense I'm merely stating a fact any yelling dumbass can get in his uber robot of doom and kill stuff, but it takes real balls to get into a bot that might actually be weaker then the enemy whole probably outnumber you and do battle.

Quote:
Among them telepathy seems the most abuse worthy.
Most mages don't seem to be able to read minds or anything though so it's abuse potential is sadly limited.

Quote:
Wow happy Tk is high.
"Dude I'm so wasted! You have to try this stuff!" *shoves crack pipe too Tormenk*

Quote:
High on GAR or is it crack?
GAR crack maybe?

Quote:
My kind of music.
Well it's one verse taken sorta out of context... It just came to mind when he mentioned "World" and "love"
Spoiler for Full Version:

Quote:
10 years was wasted, especially during that stage of their lives. Might not have been so bad if there was more development shown other than details. Only Nanoha's incident serves to show anything towards her growth. =/
I don't mind a time skip if it's done well, but StikerS did a fairly half assed rendition.

Quote:
That much is conceded. She is interesting to study for her mentality alone and her impact on the other two children.
I never found her that interesting in anyway all the scenes with her made me go like "oh it's you... can we get someone with some appeal in here please?"

Quote:
Leave it to the Wolkies to blow people up, or rather reduce them to bits and pieces.
Well that all depends on how exactly they're going about it, and incineration is also an option if Signum is involved.

Quote:
1/3 of the year?
College has it's upsides too...

Quote:
He's lost it.
That implies he had "it" at some point and that is certainly debatable.

Quote:
First line of the page says it all.
We seriously need to let her win an important fight or she's going to come after us for making her look like an idiot...

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-11-20 at 17:08.
Old 2007-11-20, 17:28   Link #16454
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Quote:
Nonsense I'm merely stating a fact any yelling dumbass can get in his uber robot of doom and kill stuff, but it takes real balls to get into a bot that might actually be weaker then the enemy whole probably outnumber you and do battle.
You can be hotblooded in a Gespenst too .

Quote:
I don't mind a time skip if it's done well, but StikerS did a fairly half assed rendition.
IMO most timeskips are done horribly.
And MSLNS did a lot of stuff halfassed.
Old 2007-11-20, 18:24   Link #16455
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Interesting..
... That's it ? THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ?!?!

*Dump Tormenk into a barrel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Mada mada desu yo... wakai padawan.

You need to expand your horizons.

... -_-

Quote:
*Beams Lowe out of the hole.* He's my crack minion now!
*Throw a chain bind to grab his legs*

HEY! I saw him first! He's my image-monkey !

Quote:
Why do you need to act fast exactly you want to write about the original canon pairing right? No one seems to be interested in touching that besides you.
Put it this way, if I don't write fast, I might end up not writing at all... =_=

Quote:
...Out of all images, you picked this one...

*ehem*
High Def ?

Quote:
I dont know why I finished watching that... oh well.

The anime is bad, and Hyaweh feels completely different from the game, but not to Makoto's standard of bad.

Quote:
a-ano...

oi...

Spoiler for lol:

Drats, oh well, this much would have to do for now...

*Look at the watch while waiting for the essences to digest.*

Quote:
Yep, the male lead's childhood friend is voiced by Ueda Kana (Hayate's VA)
This... Is a very big thing for you huh ?

Quote:
It's not Hyaweh who's bad...it's what the MFI team did with the plot that makes you go
The anime is but a mere shadow of the game...a very small one.

*runs*
There is no plot...

The cake is a lie...
The cake is a lie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Hmm...it's actually a pretty good song for her. Good find
Quote:
Ooo...nice song
If anyone's interested to know, this is from the ending theme of the game "Dead Rising"
Old 2007-11-20, 19:07   Link #16456
Aaron008R

Quote:
You helped start it you know.

OC Signum seems to have become afflicted with the Worf Effect… Anytime someone wants show how bad ass they are they go kick her ass. Frankly I'm worried about how much longer she'll put up with it before she comes looking for blood...
C'mon. It's not like she'd end up with a loss in the scenario i'm planning.
She would still fight and win later in another battle.

Quote:
*Looks at everyone else suspiciously* If anyone else goes to "Comfort her" they're dead understood?
Wait... Now you're the one guarding her?!?!?!
I wasn't even doing anything bad in the first place!

Quote:
Um-hmmm... -_-
Like I said, I wasn't doing anything improper to her!

Quote:
I have my hands full going through my mountain pile of unfinished games. Besides the rabu-rabu stuff is good enough in Aaron's hands, and Chaos would probably do the "omg nooooooooooo" moments.
Yeah. Chaos would chew me out endlessly for the supposedly lack of aggressiveness in my scenarios.

Quote:
I have a feeling Aaron didn't get the hidden meaning when we mean screwing around.
Fine. I'm naive when it comes to slang terms... >.>

Quote:
He'd have to pull of something like "omgwtfhaxx!!" for that to happen.
More like surprise Signum with an attack she wasn't expecting.

Quote:
Damsel in distress huh? That does describe her pretty well sometimes.

Quote:
Well maybe not when Grandis and Hayate first meet. Such a scenario would sound better when they start to slowly get attracted to each other. What better to spark off the whole thing with a 'IIIyaaaaaaaaaa' scene?
Maybe...

Quote:
I have successfully seeded the beginnings of a (crack?) idea into Aaron's mind!
Yeah...

Quote:
Her back might be sensitive. *hears soft moaning coming from the direction of where Aaron and Hayate is*
In my fanon, it's not.

Quote:
*Looks at Aaron*
Should I have her tag-team with Grandis with all-range bombardment later?

Quote:
Actually a big red bullseye just appeared.
Tk himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Of course you aren't. You're being sincere about it.
Hell yes!
I had nothing objectionable planned when I wrote that scenario!
Erio and Liingo JUST had to say I had bad intentions!

Quote:
JUST AS PLANNED.

Now to see what Aaron can cook up...
It was a ploy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
I still find Hayate's Barrier jacket design to be my favorite out of all of them.

Quote:
And yet...you still havent realized what's really important...AurionXHayate*cough**ahem*
Meh. AurionXHayate crack has been flying around ever since that counseling scenario. Besides, it's HayateXGrandis.

Quote:
FUZAKEEENNNNAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

<punches Erio into orbit with Lowe>

Quote:
Aaron's so lucky...
That I am.

Quote:
Hmm...when did I write that?
I just made a mistake in copying one of your replies that I forgot to quote. Sorry. It was this.
Quote:
Good Job
Quote:

Way to go in making a character.
She gets an A+ in characterization.
nice work!

Quote:
I see someone joining Lowe in orbit shortly.
He already did!

Quote:
We seriously need to let her win an important fight or she's going to come after us for making her look like an idiot...
I will!
There's some Lost Logia involved in the arc, anyway.
She'll be a major factor in the mandatory boss battles!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-20, 19:24   Link #16457
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Time for another into a bit of Shamsel's past...

Spoiler for A Piece of the Past:

As a quick note, this ring actually exists and is given out by various organizations all over the world, known as the Iron Ring (although many are stainless steel now). Some believed that it originated from a fatal accident in the early 1900's with rings forged from the salvaged steel as a reminder to engineers of the failure so that they would make designs that are strong and safe.
Old 2007-11-20, 19:32   Link #16458
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
The anime is bad, and Hyaweh feels completely different from the game, but not to Makoto's standard of bad.
Yeah...don't put him next to that guy

Quote:
Drats, oh well, this much would have to do for now...

*Look at the watch while waiting for the essences to digest.*

Quote:
This... Is a very big thing for you huh ?
Not really...
It's just that there might be an Ueda Kana fan around here
Also...it seems Kugimiya Rie is the VA of the loli miko, Mikan-chan
Too bad she's not tsundere

~...~

[Off-Topic]
Ok, here's something just for fun
It's one of the optional endings in the first Gameboy Advance Summon Night game: Swordcraft Story...also where got the idea of that chapter

Yeah...just imagine Maren getting her 'revenge' this way
[/Off-Topic]

Wel, time for bed, g'night!
*runs*
Old 2007-11-20, 20:05   Link #16459
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Right, well, here's my next attempt at a ficlet. The premise was dramatic action...

Spoiler for Ash to Ash:
Old 2007-11-20, 20:35   Link #16460
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Right, well, here's my next attempt at a ficlet. The premise was dramatic action...

Spoiler for Ash to Ash:
*applause*

Nice, very nice! Dramatic action meets HOT BLOOD...and works well! You're quite the good hand at this, Kagerou. I should try something like this myself...I feel so...inspired now...*vacant expression*
Closed Thread