AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-26, 22:02   Link #16781
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

And I thought the backlog would overwhelm me after two days. Guess not.

Oh well, quick backlog busting for the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
*peeps in*

*throws some smoke bombs*

Spoiler for Some work in progress:

Something that gushed out when the Hammer of Divine Inspiration hit me on the head.

*goes back into hiding*
Evalanthi certainly is a master of coercion to make the female character do so.

And some bad things always start to happen when fury is unleashed ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
And you'll get Mistress Chief. Absolute tank in every sense with the Barrier of the Saint King protecting her.
We need HAXX-busters against this!

Quote:
*H & G in the middle of making out, again*

H: Arcas-kun! *struggle to untangle herself from G*

G: Who are you calling a brat? You're just ENVIOUS you don't get to grab H's butt, you SISCON!

*runs from Aaron and Reiji*
The continuation of this crack series is spiraling out of control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Well this should be an interesting read
The first thing that comes to mind is ... Signum feeling remorseful and thinking back on some past.

Then, she decided to leave it behind and be more objective. Expect her to be able to unleash Karyu Issen and (new!) Sturm Phönix (non-Limit Break Unison attack) the next time the two of them meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Me: *sigh* ... The children have grown up, haven't they?
Zafira: Why is EVERYONE calling me a DOG?! I AM A WOLF, and I HAVE PRIDE!!!!
Me: Hmmm... Well, blame 7Arcs for shafting you.
Zafira: WOE IS ME!!! *cries tears of manly grief*
Zafira just got shafted ... again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So I'm jumping the already full wagon here and declaring...

HOLY EPICSIUM!!!!!!!!!

Everything manages to be epicly delicious, from Chrono's jackassness, Leona's brodding over her past, to Grandia and Signum's duel, and of course Teana's CrossFire Ichigeki Hissatsu (And points to Cross Mirage )

And then to top it off with Hayate's most awesome line...

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!"

Hayate has become the GAR she deserves!!!!!
Thanks!

Chrono doesn't usually do that, he only becomes that way towards Leona (and crew).

And yes, I've been infected with Hayate-fanaticism, thanks to Aaron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Foreman, the 97th has shown much increments in Ichor growth. Estimated time to Harvest Due: 3 months.

Let them be... When the time is ripe, we shall return...

Yes, Foreman.

And quote of the day from chapter 5:

Hayate: [Gandalf]YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!![/Gandalf]

Quote:
Just a few teasers:

Crack that joins the Combiners type of movie spoofs:
Spoiler for The what?:
And a interview with the Director of the Movie Event this Summer - Rebuilt of StrikerS
Spoiler for Interview:
Whoa, sounds EPIX!

Though I'd certainly like to join (depending on possible co-authorship like what I do with Aaron), it doesn't seem like Leona and the rest would be able to come into picture.

Time to create more OCs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
just a small takeaway, though not as epic as Night-grade stories.

Spoiler for Before Midchilda: Book 1: The Path of Joyful Beginnings: Prologue:
Hmm, "without any covering of any sort" ... Junon was pretty lucky for a first time (though he's a bit young).

Still, this is an interesting read. It looks like Junon and the female will have a long way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
That is subject to some debate.
Though I think she'll get to like him quickly enough. Rein is a nice individual, and Grandis isn't borderline creepy like Aurion.
Leona finds Aurion approachable enough, even though she's heavily suspicious of him.

Quote:
Thanks! And I think I've successfully made the first part of Hayate's days as a captive. Overall more than 1000 words. Though you shouldn't expect it anytime soon since I won't do any timeskips for that story.
Like TK ... WRITE FASTER!

Quote:
Well, I just spent the majority of the day seething in frustration because of my group's report being the lowliest class of abysmal suck due to lack of coordination and preparation. And to top it all off, they dumped the hardest portion at me without even giving me any viable bases of product price, direct materials, direct labor, fixed expenses and manufacturing overhead!!!

Sounds like a not-too-recent deja vu for a lot of people, including me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
You can't have romance without passion!
Somehow, that's quite true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well now we know why Aaron likes Hayate so much, he can relate to being shafted.
Aaron has been shafted!

Quote:
I think the thought of a StrikerS rebuild has crossed alot of peoples minds here since halfway through StrikerS, but DAMN... I smell something

EPIC

brewing nearby

Quote:
Oh yeah man. And I reced the whole thing which gave me chock full of lines I can use.

Cooking up stuff these few days as well..writing Katrina's profile which only gets only longer and more versatile as I add more ideas in and her future stories. Along with Nanoha ReStrikeS and a possible Yuunoha. :3

Backlog buster later hopefully but for now..
Vestrell: *sniff* Did I just smell Katrina-chan's epic revelation somewhere aroung the corner?

======

Some possible things that happen in Chapter Six:

Spoiler for Chapter Six - Possible Interaction List:

A bit of preview:

Spoiler for Chapter Six - Snippet:
Old 2007-11-26, 22:08   Link #16782
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Okay, let me try again with Xalinth. I made his backstory a little better (I hope) and it should at least be more palatable to viewer tastes...

One thing: would a shooting attack that can "strike through" other magical damage attacks like SB and DB be too over the top?
Depends on how you do it but judging from your past efforts I would say yeah, that would be over the top.
Quote:
Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Personal:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Appearance and Persona:
Okay so far. Except he's neo-belkan and melee is not his skill? You do know that Midchildan is primarily range attacks with a bit of melee thrown in every now and then while neo-belkan is mainly melee with some range spells right? Anyway not that great a problem since USB500's did something like this before.
Quote:
Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Device Info:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Spells:
I'm not too sure about your 2nd to 4th spells. I think these need rebalancing. I don't really like applying stats since we don't really have a good agreed upon scale and it tends to lock your attacks to a certain power range. I don't apply stats to mine since you can dump extra mana into a spell to strengthen it a lot when you need to do so and people can hardly call you out on it since they don't know how strong is it in the first place. Ahem, anyway.... while we're talking about stats, I will say no to your bombardment spell since Nanoha's Starlight breaker isn't that good. Iirc the power is S, range is B and casting speed is a F. Although the stats are old, I don't think It has changed that much.
Quote:
Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Background:
Correct me if I'm wrong but this guy is filthy rich, can drink like a champion, is rather smart, trains often, is good with the ladies, is a party animal... Did I missed out anything? I smell a mary sue.

His combat trainers are Carim (who has shown absolutely no signs of any combat ability except she's a ancient Belkan user) and Hayate (who is busy climbing up the ranks. She didn't even teach Rein about the basic types of defenses and she has time to teach yours combat?) Ancient Belka and neo belka are NOT the same. Signum, also an ancient Belka user, did not even teach Subaru nor Erio who are neo belka users, citing that their styles are too different. (This has some holes I admit since Vita, also an AB user, is training Subaru)

Lets see what else... Ah he did not participate in the Cradle incident because his family evacuated him from Midchilda. If I'm his superior, I'll still call this desertion under fire, court marshal him after he returns and maybe give him a dishonorable discharge. So what if your OC wanted to stay, the fact is that he abandoned his duty by not staying. Even Erio and Caro, both who are children way younger than him, did not run away. And he fancies himself as a knight... piff, maybe you should paint his armour yellow. Even if he manages to stay in the TSAB due to his family's influence, no one is going to trust him again. SO what if his family were the ones who made he leave, the rest will just think "He ran away once, what's going to stop him from doing it again?"

BTW, where can I find this other Testarossa? I want gifts too. Not to mention Fate might be interested to know as well.
Quote:
Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Ratings:
For some reason just from looking from your stats, your character feels like a mage tank. Very high power, high speed and average defenses. Don't do that... even though Nanoha is arguably a mage tank, she's a CC so she gets to 'cheat' a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Aha. *grins* Komui Lee, eh? That actually fits Tsuzuki better, rather than Gendo on crack... so is Lena around?
No. Lenalee is needed as an exorcist and is a possible holder of the heart. I shudder to think about the possible amount of chaos if the Millennium Earl appears here.
Quote:
Reminds me of a doujin where at the climax of UBW, Shiro uses Unlimited Saber Works to create infinite cosplay Sabers who distract Gigalmesh while the original Excaliburs him.
LOL. I remember that one. Although using Carim is a lousy idea. Using UBW: Fate version on the other hand....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
There's nothing good around here either.... -_- Other than the,

(Magic + Science) x Logic = [???]

...Debate about barrier jackets =_=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And in other news, to avoid Contradictions and screw-ups, I would like to know how many OC departments/divisions in the TSAB do we have here?

BUT!

I'm only looking for those that were not created recently like Keroko's rogues. To be more exact, I want those that are already in the system and not put together in the "last moment" by a single character.

aka, NO RF6.

State their:

1. Designation
2. Function/Speciality/Responsibility
3. Affiliation (Ground, Air, Naval, others...)
4. Authority/Jurisdiction
5. Estimated manpower size
6. Equipment (If any, this includes vehicles.)

Have fun, I got to go to school... -_-
This is going to take a while.... and I think the majority are going to be affected since their's are fairly recent.

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-11-26 at 22:30.
Old 2007-11-26, 23:37   Link #16783
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
NO H-SCENES ?!?!

You just made yourself a powerful enemy....

P.S - Oh yeah, I figured out how I want to start my story

Quote:
And yes, since part of my team stays on the ground during StS/R-StS, might as well add this baby for a base.

Spoiler for Gekko:

Don't tell me to expect a Nirvash anytime toon

Quote:
Di ako umiinom...
Ako din eh... to', orange juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Me: Excellent hit, Sophia.

Sophia: You're welcome.
Aray

Quote:
Heh.

If anything, I'll follow the path KEY used in CLANNAD an Little Busters. Occasional unclean thoughts? Here. Suggestiveness? Sure! Even some fondling at times? Yup. But H-scenes? Sorry.
Aaaah... limes instead of lemons huh?

Maybe Chaos can take care of the H-scenes then...

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Cleric Returns.

Clerics are selfish beings who fly around in funky little armors and don't share their powers with mankind.

... Now I'm wondering why a Lex Luthor character hasn't appeared here yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Not everyone write h-scenes for the heck of it. If it's not meaningful, it's not.
Once again, Nighty speaks truth

Quote:

I DON'T KNOW YOU PEOPLE ANYMORE !!!!

Damn, gone for a few days and look what happened -_-

Quote:
He's also the sci-evangelist too...

This is the 105mm howitzer mounted on the AC-130H Spectre gunship. Death from above, bet your ass. ^___^ You get to use it in one mission of Call of Duty 4. Also, I have an actual mission vid of an AC-130H mission... they sniped a Taliban with the 105mm.

"Did we get him?"
"He went flying, he's not running."
"Jesus, is he still alive?"
"Don't sweat it, he's not running. I can see pieces down there."
"Roger, retarget."
XD

*sulks in corner in want of CoD4*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Reminds me of a doujin where at the climax of UBW, Shiro uses Unlimited Saber Works to create infinite cosplay Sabers who distract Gigalmesh while the original Excaliburs him.
Infinite... Cosplay... Sabers?!?!?!?!?!

Know where I can see this holy scene?!?!?!

Quote:
Well... not exactly. See, if his normal hot blood level is 70-80%, his rifle-toting hot blood level is 50-60%, and the more he shoots and sees the destruction the angrier he gets... that whole scene was basically as follows: Franz had seen the destruction in RF6, chased into the tunnels, took everything in a glance and realised that they'd kidnapped Ginga, and he was ready to bring in Cinque alive when Sein popped up, and that was the last straw for him. Operating totally on combat instinct he fired and Sein and brought her down, then knocked out Subaru so she wouldn't have to see him threatening Cinque. By the time he began talking to cinque, however, he had already made up his mind to shoot both her and Sein.

He's actually on a slow fuse, that's been burning for the last decade or so, fueled by guilt and negatice feelings. He joined the Gardai, Erusia's version of magical cops, to serve the public trust, to protect the innocent, and uphold the law; when he killed Naomi's parent's innocents, even though no one knew about it, HE knows, and has been in a fairly dark place ever since. His hot blood is his way of keeping himself out of that dark place, but because of all the things he's done - black ops and wetwork can be quite unsavory at times - the pressure is building more than his hot blood can keep in check.

Sooner or later, all this will break free and bite him in the ass, forcing him to deal with it instead of ignoring it.
Hmmm basically a very slow process of build up until the eventual release of coldblood... which means the longer he stays in a heated combat situation, the more likely he is to go cold... not good for extended ops?

And somehow, I can't wait to see the scenario where Naomi finds out the truth... I smell drama of EPIC proportions

Quote:
It's for fanservice and psychological warfare. Deny them human clothing, you deny them a part of their humanity; Franz was trained as an interrogator while with the Gardai.
If he wanted to deny them human clothing, he should've left them naked as is...

*runs*

Quote:
I think she has a more... personal plan...

Quote:
...The mysteries of...kyoudai-ai?
*whistles*

Quote:
That too. Though who is it for? Fate? Jail?
Who knows

Quote:
And in other news, to avoid Contradictions and screw-ups, I would like to know how many OC departments/divisions in the TSAB do we have here?

BUT!

I'm only looking for those that were not created recently like Keroko's rogues. To be more exact, I want those that are already in the system and not put together in the "last moment" by a single character.

aka, NO RF6.

State their:

1. Designation
Hmmm for one, I have my 79th Army Battalion, although admittedly I haven't thought much about its details

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post

A bit of preview:

Lack of upcoming Teana is severely lacking Although upcoming Ginga and Subaru moment is WANT

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-26, 23:41   Link #16784
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
This is going to take a while.... and I think the majority are going to be affected since their's are fairly recent.

It would work either way for me

I just want to know before hand in case there are stuff that I don't have to worry about, and/or thinks I'm left to my own freewill.

Quote:

*runs*

I don't have any original sources lately -_-

Quote:
Hmmm for one, I have my 79th Army Battalion, although admittedly I haven't thought much about its details

Now's a good time
Old 2007-11-26, 23:45   Link #16785
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Since there are hundreds of magical styles, would it be too out of line to think up "new magical styles" willy-nilly?

My opinion on this is very simple:

Spoiler for My opinion on Yuuno X Nanoha::

- Make it comprehensive and then let the commune evaluate

*currently Finishing the Canon of Dei*

*Hundreds of laser pointers shine at him*

Why no? tell us... we are open here but we need explanations.

Quote:
There's nothing good around here either.... -_- Other than the,

(Magic + Science) x Logic = [???]

...Debate about barrier jackets =_=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUT!

aka, NO RF6.

State their:

1. Designation

= Watered down tone

My Department is already established since my first post here- though it's not fully explained.

1. Aremitas Xellostre (AX, also known as the First Exatactical Group)
2. TSAB-GDI "Middleman", TSAB-GDI Technology "Bridge", Integration of Magical and Common Warfare,TSAB R&D Tiers 1-3, Lost Logia Research Tier 3.
3. TSAB-GDI Collaborative Group / Paramilitary
4. TSAB MP/Provost, GDI Special Unit, Green to Orange Zones.
5. 451 Personnel Exact as of Janurary 1, MCY 75
6. As of MCY 75:

- 1 Dualship (Silvana)
- 1 Air Cruiser (Gekko-Class)
- 2 Bases (1 on-planet, 1 in space)
- 1 outpost (NAW 97)
- 50 Robot Tanks
- 10 Dread-Class fighters
- 3 VDread-Class fighters
- 30 Zakum VT+ units (courtesy of Kha)
- 10 DRA-M units
- 15 Transports (Starship Troopers Series design)
- 1 IS-11 AM Bomber
- many others

===

@ Lowe: NO NIRVASH... THAT'S HAXX ALREADY

did you read about the drool snippet?
Old 2007-11-27, 00:11   Link #16786
Tormenk

Lazy lazy day after being soaked in the rain~

Quote:
THanks. And Kerokanon is basicall Keroko + Canon.
I'm using Keroko-kun's version of canon where Keroko-chan is there right from the beginning.
Even beyond the beginning.

Quote:
WHAT KIND OF CRACK IS THIS?!?!?!?!

Though really... I'm going for the more romantic relationship instead of the overly passionate one.
This ain't no crack boy, no crack. Ideas, possibilities.

Quote:

Heh.

If anything, I'll follow the path KEY used in CLANNAD an Little Busters. Occasional unclean thoughts? Here. Suggestiveness? Sure! Even some fondling at times? Yup. But H-scenes? Sorry.
I'm sure H & G are still youngsters with their own needs and desires, as well as impulses.

Quote:

The first thing that comes to mind is ... Signum feeling remorseful and thinking back on some past.

Then, she decided to leave it behind and be more objective. Expect her to be able to unleash Karyu Issen and (new!) Sturm Phönix (non-Limit Break Unison attack) the next time the two of them meet.
Going all out to make up for her mistake is good. And I'm sure Grandis has much much more to show.

Quote:
Vestrell: *sniff* Did I just smell Katrina-chan's epic revelation somewhere aroung the corner?
At the very least, I still have two short pieces before that. Though how does an attempt to pull off a Class One dimensional dislocation sounds like? With Yuuno and Nanoha possibly being caught in it all?

Quote:

Aurion x Chrono and Leona x Chrono looks good for relevations.

Quote:
A bit of preview:

Ah. Leona might have some clue about the identity of the Princess then.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-27, 01:21   Link #16787
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:

Damn, gone for a few days and look what happened -_-
Quote:
Who the hell do you think I am?
Quote:
"You are not human, are you?"

"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself..."
Lulz

I agree with nighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
If you want interesting names, read the works of Iain Banks. Imagine a ship named Lapsed Pacifist...
huh?
Quote:
Holy SPAM!! TK's invented the next meme-worthy phrase!!
Indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamott99 View Post
You've got my attention. Even for a new user's first post. ^_^;;

This idea of yours is, indeed, made of large amounts of win.

Good luck with it; I'll definitely be looking out for it.
*waves* Ohh, another aussie

Most of the relevant info can be found on the first page, with the master index located at post 5. Just be prepared for lot's of posts... The weekend that just passed isn't indicative of the usual activity..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I apparently missed this one back when it was first posted, so here are my comments finally.

Nice debriefing scene here. The suggestion of Teana and Subaru working together against a more powerful adversary is indeed what they should have done, as their fighting styles complement each other (though we saw in the anime how their teamplay almost backfired. ). And funny how the bureau's image was brought up when discussing about the hostage situation. It was Signum who said that, right?
Yep, that was Signum. Word getting out that the TSAB takes hostages doesn't exactly make them look good after all...
Quote:
Also, nice Enforcer rankings there. The list has given me a better idea of how the Navy might be, since there is no canon information about it.

I'll be finishing the next part tomorrow morning, if not later tonight after work. Same goes for more recent stories, which I have in queue.
MInd you, it;s only a draft that is likely to change at any moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Back after the holiday weekend...and what do I find? Over 10 pages of BACKLOG and BLUECHESSIUM!!

Lete's do dis!!

BLUECHESSIUM BACKLOG IMPACT!!!
Just be happy that the thread slowed down over the weekend..
Quote:
Xalinth: Um...saving Hayate from danger...have you ever SEEN the shit Hayate can do??? If anything, she'll be saving YOU from danger.
*walks off snickering at Grandis's desperation*
Actually you'd be surprised.... Consdiering canon has portrayed her as some one that's virtually useless in the more common scenarios..

*runs from the Hayate fanboys*
Quote:
Okay, let me try again with Xalinth. I made his backstory a little better (I hope) and it should at least be more palatable to viewer tastes...

One thing: would a shooting attack that can "strike through" other magical damage attacks like SB and DB be too over the top?

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Personal:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Appearance and Persona:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Device Info:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Spells:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Background:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Ratings:
He was leading troops at 13??

A bit young don't you think... No matter how skilled you've made him in terms of ranking, who ever put him in charge should be shot, unless of course this was a command in name only/ or he was somewhere really far from the front line and wasn't going to be involved in the combat. He's got no experience what so ever in a proper battle. Giving him command is completely out of the question... Unless of course it was a unit of people that the TSAB wanted to be killed off.
Quote:

BUT!

aka, NO RF6.

State their:

1. Designation

Umm, you do realise that Keroko's rogues have been in existence since pretty much the start of the thread right?

Have a look at the list on post 5... Since there's departments/units that were made by prior contributors, including one from a person that is close to your heart Fuyu

1) Enforcer Unit 85 (EU85), 'Spellbook'
2) Enforcers. Nuff said.
3) Navy (obviously)
4) Ask canon (umm everywhere I guess...)
5) 20 Combat personel, with an unknown number of support staff.
6) Shared use of Navy resources.
Current Combat Base of Operations: Tempest, Class XV ship(It is XV right? The same model as Chronos)
Quarters: Local Enforcer HQ based on Midchilda, on the outskirts of the capital.
Priortiy access to Hawk-4, one of the choppers attached to the Enforcer HQ.

-Standard Issue Devices/Jackets apart from the 3rd squad within the unit. Devices/Jackets have been modified to suit the users preferences.

-One of the first units to receive the latest generation Jackets, which adapt to the surroundings upon materialisation (essentially adaptive camoflauge print on the jackets). These jackets are also capable of providing limited visual stealth (User has to be stationary/ any movement cancels the effect. Activated after being stationary for 20 seconds, in addition to a mana requirement.)

- Users of the Tactical Combat Display (TCD). An eyepiece that provides information about the surroundings/ status of team mates etc, via HUD (well not quite, but similar to it). Some basic early warning features are embedded in the TCD.

That's pretty much it for me.
Quote:

Looks good
Quote:
======

A bit of preview:

Interaction list looks good. Doesn't look like Signum's going to be very happy in the next chapter, what with conversations with Telas/Hayate and then Hayate/Chrono....

I'm already on her list of "I'm not very happy with people" due to the smack down that she received in my last chapter... Let's hope that she doesn't find out that I was one of the ones that get's her into this verbal assualt next chapter..

The snippet looks good.... although with holding crucial information like this is going to get her blasted by TK...... Actually me as well... Yes it is a vow, but this is one vow that if kept has the potential to be absolutely devastating..

I'm trying to figure out why the hell Chrono is silent on this matter as well... THIS IS CRUCIAL INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
@ Lowe: NO NIRVASH... THAT'S HAXX ALREADY
Indeed
Good choice of ship
Old 2007-11-27, 01:25   Link #16788
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Umm, you do realise that Keroko's rogues have been in existence since pretty much the start of the thread right?
I think he meant in the sense that the division/group is already a part of the TSAB Organization system to begin with, and not a recent creation spawned out of a single member or idea like RF6.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-27, 01:47   Link #16789
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
I'm already on her list of "I'm not very happy with people" due to the smack down that she received in my last chapter... Let's hope that she doesn't find out that I was one of the ones that get's her into this verbal assualt next chapter..
...am I the only one that let her win?
Old 2007-11-27, 02:39   Link #16790
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Been busy catching up with some stuff lately so I haven't been around, I still lurk around though.

Random reply to Lowe's request.

Spoiler for Unlimited Saber Works:

Enjoy!

Hmm...now back to finishing Prism Ark. *whistles*
Old 2007-11-27, 02:47   Link #16791
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Been busy catching up with some stuff lately so I haven't been around, I still lurk around though.

Enjoy!

HOLY FREAKING SHI-

It's the ULTIMATE SUPERWEAPON!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF WIN IS THIS?!?!?!?!

*dies from too much awesomeness*

Old 2007-11-27, 04:02   Link #16792
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
= Watered down tone

My Department is already established since my first post here- though it's not fully explained.

1. Aremitas Xellostre (AX, also known as the First Exatactical Group)
2. TSAB-GDI "Middleman", TSAB-GDI Technology "Bridge", Integration of Magical and Common Warfare,TSAB R&D Tiers 1-3, Lost Logia Research Tier 3.
3. TSAB-GDI Collaborative Group / Paramilitary
4. TSAB MP/Provost, GDI Special Unit, Green to Orange Zones.
5. 451 Personnel Exact as of Janurary 1, MCY 75
6. As of MCY 75:

- 1 Dualship (Silvana)
- 1 Air Cruiser (Gekko-Class)
- 2 Bases (1 on-planet, 1 in space)
- 1 outpost (NAW 97)
- 50 Robot Tanks
- 10 Dread-Class fighters
- 3 VDread-Class fighters
- 30 Zakum VT+ units (courtesy of Kha)
- 10 DRA-M units
- 15 Transports (Starship Troopers Series design)
- 1 IS-11 AM Bomber
- many others

Just so that we're clear on the request, when I asked for not recent, as in it's been a part of the TSAB Organization system for YEARS, AGES, and GENERATIONS.

Other than that, their military power would come in handy but erm... For my sake, could anyone explain simply and clearly the term 'paramilitary' ? Does it mean that they operate outside and around Midchildan Territories?

Quote:
No, that's not what I meant =_=

Unless Keroko is over 50 years old...

Quote:
Have a look at the list on post 5... Since there's departments/units that were made by prior contributors, including one from a person that is close to your heart Fuyu
But those don't have the info I'm looking for...

And she's not... -_-

Quote:
1) Enforcer Unit 85 (EU85), 'Spellbook'
2) Enforcers. Nuff said.
3) Navy (obviously)
4) Ask canon (umm everywhere I guess...)
5) 20 Combat personel, with an unknown number of support staff.
6) Shared use of Navy resources.
Current Combat Base of Operations: Tempest, Class XV ship(It is XV right? The same model as Chronos)
Quarters: Local Enforcer HQ based on Midchilda, on the outskirts of the capital.
Priortiy access to Hawk-4, one of the choppers attached to the Enforcer HQ.

-Standard Issue Devices/Jackets apart from the 3rd squad within the unit. Devices/Jackets have been modified to suit the users preferences.

-One of the first units to receive the latest generation Jackets, which adapt to the surroundings upon materialisation (essentially adaptive camoflauge print on the jackets). These jackets are also capable of providing limited visual stealth (User has to be stationary/ any movement cancels the effect. Activated after being stationary for 20 seconds, in addition to a mana requirement.)

- Users of the Tactical Combat Display (TCD). An eyepiece that provides information about the surroundings/ status of team mates etc, via HUD (well not quite, but similar to it). Some basic early warning features are embedded in the TCD.

That's pretty much it for me.
Just so that we're clear on the request, when I asked for not recent, as in it's been a part of the TSAB Organization system for YEARS, AGES, and GENERATIONS.

And if they are, for one thing they don't have most of those fancy equipment just yet Other than that... I suppose I could have them mentioned once in awhile...
Old 2007-11-27, 04:11   Link #16793
Aaron008R

Quote:
Well, the only other choice is eating Relic capsules that can temporarily invoke the Saint King...

shit, DestinyS spoiled.

So Vivio will be in combat as well?!

Quote:
Not everyone write h-scenes for the heck of it. If it's not meaningful, it's not.

Quote:
*Threaten Aaron with sticks and harsh languages*
Threathen me all you want. I'm not budging.

Quote:

Quote:
Who the hell do you think I am?
You're Nighty, 'nuff said.

Quote:
"You are not human, are you?"

"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself..."
Still can't accept Nighty is still human?

Quote:
But there's no romance without passion!!! Even Arcas & Mel realize this!
There IS passion between Hayate and Grandis, dammit!
Whoever said I'm removing it! I'm not, ok?!

Quote:
Holy SPAM!! TK's invented the next meme-worthy phrase!!

Quote:
No H-scenes...?

Well, Arcas will be happy...

Quote:

And, welcome to the thread!
I hope you enjoy your stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Yosh! I spent most of the morning reading earlier stuff I had missed instead of recent backlog, and so here are a few comments.

Very, very nice addition to Almaria's profile. I really like her a lot. I like the small details you have written, such as how Almaria's BJ is..quite popular. Her fighting style is also very nicely explained, and you pointed out both its advantages and disadvantages.
Thanks!
She's my most precious little gem in my OC collection.

Quote:
And Aurion beating Almaria by using binds made me laugh. Aurion has been binding girls ever since he was young, huh?
Like I said to Lowe, I was wondering whether or not to put it there. But the I said, "To hell with it!" Since he already has the reputation, I might as well use it as a running gag.

Quote:
The ONLY thing that did not fit well in my opinion is the Cartridge System. Sure, you said that back then it was an uncommon thing to use... but still, this is Mid-Childa. IMHO, for a reason Mid-Childans chose to better their technology and AI in their devices, as opposed to Belkans, who preferred to use the cartridge system in them for a potentially bigger damage output. In Almaria's case, she obviously can benefit more from better AI and a more complex (technologically speaking) device, than one toned down (technologically speaking again) to be able to host a cartridge system, which would only help her increase the number of her bolts. If I read correctly, cartridges are only needed when using the Swarm and Hellstorm Shifts. Since Almaria has a more powerful Linker Core than Aurion, I would have expected her to have enough energy to cast those without the need of external energy sources. Sure, it might be a bit more taxing for her stamina, but she would instead be receiving a huge boost in magic control and other things thanks to her much better device.

Still, only my opinion.

Opinion accepted.

And it's not like Altair's AI isn't advanced. It's AI is just about as good as Mach Caliber's. It's just that the cartridge system there is not too frequently used in the first place and is there for emergencies, and the frame was a sturdy prototype. Besides, Altair and Vega were experimental units made by the same maker for the same purpose, so it would be wierd if the maker was to omit a feature.

Quote:
In any case, very nice overall profile. Love Almaria. And the only thing I am against is the use of the cartridge system, which, sincerely, feels somewhat forced here...feels as if you just had to include a cartridge system, for the sake of including it. I'd love to see more mages who use pure Intelligent Devices.
Thanks again. And I do see your point. Perhaps I'll edit some stuff if I get more brainstorms.

Quote:
This one is very nice as well. Nicely explained differences between this Aurion and his older self.

And interestingly enough, I dont feel the same way about Vega's Cartridge System...it does seem to fit...maybe because Vega is a rifle, and especially because of Aurion's different fighting style.

Quote:
As for the spell list, wow, I much prefer this one over older Aurion's spell list, since it is way better balanced, not making Aurion overly-versatile. Though, still, so many bind spells...
Specialist.

Quote:
Blaze and Frost Cannons, while I see their usefulness, seem to be a bit out of place, though, dont you think?
Spells of temperature manipulation (as stated in the Eternal Coffin data). Aurion's control over such is just about as much as that and nothing further.

Quote:
THIS IS A WINNER!!

This scenario has just lightened my day up. Excellent character development for Aurion here, and the ending was really sweet. Truly Aurion and Almaria are meant to be with each other.
Thanks!
Though knowing what happens in the future is really disappointing.

Quote:
At the combination attacks. lol isnt that first one overkill?
Crack.

Quote:

Hoh? Nice! More examples to go by in my project!

Quote:
And yes, I've been infected with Hayate-fanaticism, thanks to Aaron.

Quote:
Leona finds Aurion approachable enough, even though she's heavily suspicious of him.
I see.

Quote:
Like TK ... WRITE FASTER!

Quote:

Sounds like a not-too-recent deja vu for a lot of people, including me.

Quote:
Aaron has been shafted!

Quote:

Interesting. Aurion's talk with Leona and Chrono will surely be interesting. I also expect the ones with Tesla, Nanoha and Fate to be quite fun!

Quote:
A bit of preview:

Interesting.

Quote:
Ako din eh... to', orange juice
Hindi spiked to, ah?

Quote:
Aray
Belat.

Quote:
Aaaah... limes instead of lemons huh?

Though it might end up highlighting my naivete some more.

Quote:

*runs*
Nah.

Quote:
This ain't no crack boy, no crack. Ideas, possibilities.

Quote:
I'm sure H & G are still youngsters with their own needs and desires, as well as impulses.
Can someone say, control?
I'm starting to get nervous in planning the less sweet and slightly more passionate scenes...

Quote:
Going all out to make up for her mistake is good. And I'm sure Grandis has much much more to show.
Yep. Though I won't be having Signum duke out everything she's got in her and Grandis' fight. I'll reserve that for the end.

Quote:
At the very least, I still have two short pieces before that. Though how does an attempt to pull off a Class One dimensional dislocation sounds like? With Yuuno and Nanoha possibly being caught in it all?
Sounds dangerous...

Quote:
Actually you'd be surprised.... Consdiering canon has portrayed her as some one that's virtually useless in the more common scenarios..

*runs from the Hayate fanboys*
Don't run. Because that's just what the producers did.

But then, we can rectify that here in Outer Cadia, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
...am I the only one that let her win?
As of now...

Quote:

Enjoy!

I remember this. Hilarity at it's peak! Post Saber's hyper-MOE! puppy-eyes look in the ending parts as well!

Quote:

HOLY FREAKING SHI-

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-27, 04:23   Link #16794
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:

HOLY FREAKING SHI-

Just those 4 pages? piff... You should see the set up leading to that and the aftermath. BTW Did you ever seen the Emilya saga doujin its very cute. * tshouryuu just had a random thought about Kha...
Quote:

Other than that, their military power would come in handy but erm... For my sake, could anyone explain simply and clearly the term 'paramilitary' ? Does it mean that they operate outside and around Midchildan Territories?

No, that's not what I meant =_=

Unless Keroko is over 50 years old...

But those don't have the info I'm looking for...

And she's not... -_-

And if they are, for one thing they don't have most of those fancy equipment just yet Other than that... I suppose I could have them mentioned once in awhile...
Souka... Well I'm should be pretty safe since the Central Science and Development Bureau is canon supported. Precia Testarossa was the 3rd director of it before the events of MSLN. The only thing is that I'm not sure is it still around. I just moved in after she left
Old 2007-11-27, 04:42   Link #16795
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
:There IS passion between Hayate and Grandis, dammit!
Whoever said I'm removing it! I'm not, ok?!

Quote:
Thanks!
She's my most precious little gem in my OC collection.
Suddenly had the most disturbing thought...

Aaron: [Golum] My preeeecious [/Golum]

Quote:
Like I said to Lowe, I was wondering whether or not to put it there. But the I said, "To hell with it!" Since he already has the reputation, I might as well use it as a running gag.
Simply speaking, Aaron does not discourage the fact

Quote:
Hindi spiked to, ah?
Extra Joss lang yan ano

Quote:

Though it might end up highlighting my naivete some more.
At least you gain necessary experience

Quote:
Can someone say, control?
I'm starting to get nervous in planning the less sweet and slightly more passionate scenes...
Ah, the forepla-

*radio static*

Quote:
Don't run. Because that's just what the producers did.

But then, we can rectify that here in Outer Cadia, right?
Yep, as we have said,

IN OC, HAYATE OWN YOU!!!!

Quote:
Just those 4 pages? piff... You should see the set up leading to that and the aftermath. BTW Did you ever seen the Emilya saga doujin its very cute. * tshouryuu just had a random thought about Kha...
So...

WHY AIN'T YOU SHOWIN' ME?!?!?!?!

(:P)

Old 2007-11-27, 04:45   Link #16796
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

BUT!

aka, NO RF6.
Last moment? Single character? And you use Rogue Squadron as a comparison?

The unit called 'Rogue Squadron' has been around for six years at the start of StrikerS. And even before they were called Rogue Squadron they were already an active unit, the Air Force 88th, which was around for 4 years. So technically, Rogue Squadron has been around for ten years. Also, Keroko was assigned by the TSAB itself to see if she could train this unit propperly, so it was hardly a single character idea. The only thing Keroko did was give them a kick in the rear and bring them up to snuff (something which took her a few months as well).

Granted, they haven't been around for more then one decade, but they're not a 'new' unit either, and certainly not a last moment unit. To compare them with RF6 is an insult.

Quote:
======

Signum/Tesla/Hayate interaction? Meeting of the Wolken leaders? And Aurion/Tesla? What about?

Curiosity burning.

Quote:
Even beyond the beginning.
Even discounting Alistina, I like giving my characters a history and connection rather then have them 'mysteriously' apear mid-canon and become friends with the CC's. I enjoyed creating Keroko's past and how she slowly became close friends with Nanoha, it felt more natural that way that they eventually ended up as sisters.
Old 2007-11-27, 04:50   Link #16797
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
So I was a major inspiration point for this idea?

Now I feel honorbound to keep an eye on it. :3
Not really; you paved the way for this mode of awesome. It just hit me cos I've been working offline (No internet at home, and lanshop doesn't have unlocked USB ports) and without a lifeline to the thread my ideas started warping on their own...

...and that weird voice which calls me Foreman grows louder...

Quote:
Woah! Major idea here. Pity I written Tais crashing into the Claudia before the main events. It would be fun to join in this.
Like Keroko said, easily reversed. In fact, My Name Is Tais might fit in witout major changes. ;3

Quote:
- Noted but who among the OCs shall be included?
As many as possible.

Quote:
I am going to be in this.

EPIC plan of EPIC proportions!

Quote:
OH SHI-

Time to mobilize the GDI
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!"

Quote:
... so, wondering who that little red box is for...
Somebody's wisecrack about it being a grenade gave me ideas. :3

Quote:
That long?!?!?!

In that case, lots of time to prepare the defenses then

*begins Sonic Disruptor construction*
Lots of time... To grow...

:3

Quote:
I think the thought of a StrikerS rebuild has crossed alot of peoples minds here since halfway through StrikerS, but DAMN... I smell something

EPIC

brewing nearby
Man the stress is mounting...

Quote:
Have a good hoilday, and I'll see you next year Oh and results get published on Dec 10.
Hope I didn't [FAIL] the barrier paper though.

Quote:
lulz... Surely you can still write something up during the time that you're not with her, stick it on a usb key and post it before you do your dailies
No USB ports here.

Quote:
Sounds good. Although just try to tone down your copy-pasta please

WTB less fanservice and more plot 1000g PST
Copypasta? What copypasta? I'll Copyleft.

But so far it's mostly original...

...save one little batman interventional force since Midchilda GF is blocking all legal channels.

And yes there WILL BE fanservice. In the loads. Most notable FS change at the moment is the restructuring of Signum's armor to give her assets more freedom, and I'm buffing several character's stats as well. Artei's viewpoints will show you the love.

*runs from drool flood*

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I bet it's all Blockbuster Sunday's fault.

For the non-Singaporeans, the UBW'ed source material in question aired on TV yesterday down in these parts.
Quote:
"It's time my enemies share the same fear."
Yesh it's that crack.

Quote:
I await it with bated breath. ^^
Wow. Just wow. This is one helluva damn epic engagement.

If it's not to much trouble, would you be willing to allow the Order of Freelance Mages to join in? Kagerou and I have made a black ops unit that's under the supervision of TK's O'Neill and Special Operations, who ride to battle in Pelicans and use not only Devices but also Halo weapons... and have Johnson (in the guise of Sergeant Major Ivanovich)... and are aquaintances/friends of the Aces. Franz Jaeger, leader of the Assault Platoon, is friendly rivals with Nanoha. As much as it's a one-sided rivalry, that is... The OFM fight cleanly when called to, but they also play hardball, and they'd put up a good fight against massproduced Numbers since Franz and Ivanovich/Johnson would be issuing their troops with shotguns... loaded with HEAT shells. And Assault Rifles with AP ammo, and 25mm autocannon grenade launchers...

At any rate, suitably epic. I can hardly wait.
That's... an awful lot of banned tech. Contrary to the Celestial Being's principles (Intervention of Warfare Weaponry).

BUT!

War makes for interesting allies...

Hmm... Ideas...

*cackles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Sounds EXTREMELY EPIC

*goes back to work*

And how can we forget Maren and Koji? How about 4th Base? Homerun? :3

Quote:
So, is Mass Effect worth getting a 360 for?
I don't know, but it's certainly helping me write my space epic proto "Seven Swords", involving Belka, Britainnia, Tang, Eta and 3 other races of pre-TSAB times...

Quote:

Cleric Returns.

Clerics are selfish beings who fly around in funky little armors and don't share their powers with mankind.

Quote:
... Now I'm wondering why a Lex Luthor character hasn't appeared here yet

You guys just reminded me about how Kha wears glasses out of Knight Armor, and takes them off while transforming. Shall we include the shirt tug as well?

*runs*

Quote:
So, this'll be an AU...sounds interesting.

Would Yuunoha be one of the changes you're making?

And I'm glad to see the 82nd finally getting screen time from other authors...

...and though it IS up to you as to how you want to run your story, keep in mind that for 3/4 of the year, the 82nd is out on the frontier, so it'd be more likely that they don't show up until partway thru the story...on the day off perhaps?
More prominently yes. But it's not out in the open, you have to pick the clues yourself, for Nanoha will be shown openly involved with everyone.

KK got it.

Quote:

:jawdrop:

OMG what sort of awesome have I done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

I can't wait to read it . If you still need OCs, I'm willing to loan out Shamsel for your project and he's an aerial mage . Everything I've written before is pre-StrikerS, so having him transfer to a different unit is fine by me.
Implementation will happen as I go along.

Just wondering, cos I'm forgetting things now... What's Shamsel's alignment again? Her faction and magic style?

Quote:
Whoa, sounds EPIX!

Though I'd certainly like to join (depending on possible co-authorship like what I do with Aaron), it doesn't seem like Leona and the rest would be able to come into picture.

Time to create more OCs!
The problem with all the OCs is...

...how the heck am I supposed to pull a Towards the Terra?

But I'll try! FOR MY PEN IS THE PEN THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!

Quote:

A bit of preview:

Greatness is to be expected.

No Khate? Khayate? Kharoko? Khanoha?XP

*runs*

Quote:

Enjoy!
Quote:

HOLY FREAKING SHI-

It's DER KLERIKER'S ULTIMATE SUPERWEAPON!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF WIN IS THIS?!?!?!?!

Fixed.

*runs*
Old 2007-11-27, 05:04   Link #16798
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Not really; you paved the way for this mode of awesome. It just hit me cos I've been working offline (No internet at home, and lanshop doesn't have unlocked USB ports) and without a lifeline to the thread my ideas started warping on their own...

Basically, isolation is a good way to let Bluecheesium foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Somebody's wisecrack about it being a grenade gave me ideas. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And yes there WILL BE fanservice. In the loads. Most notable FS change at the moment is the restructuring of Signum's armor to give her assets more freedom, and I'm buffing several character's stats as well. Artei's viewpoints will show you the love.

*runs from drool flood*
Signum Sonic Form?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

You guys just reminded me about how Kha wears glasses out of Knight Armor, and takes them off while transforming. Shall we include the shirt tug as well?

*runs*
So... he's also vulnerable to Kryptonite eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

BELIEVE IN US, WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Greatness is to be expected.

No Khate? Khayate? Kharoko? Khanoha?XP

*runs*

Fixed.

*runs*
[Tieria] Virtue, Elminating Target [/Tieria]

Old 2007-11-27, 05:22   Link #16799
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Even discounting Alistina, I like giving my characters a history and connection rather then have them 'mysteriously' apear mid-canon and become friends with the CC's. I enjoyed creating Keroko's past and how she slowly became close friends with Nanoha, it felt more natural that way that they eventually ended up as sisters.
Nicely integrated no less.

I'm writing a past for Katrina as well but the Day of Tears of Fire as well as the Cradle drop is giving me I did keep the AB aspects very vague so it probably won't collide with Fall of An Empire though.

Quote:

Community centres perhaps?

Quote:

*runs from drool flood*
Legs please.

Quote:

Sonotori Da!

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-27, 05:38   Link #16800
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Still makes me feel proud.

Quote:

*runs from drool flood*
The older brother within me demands me to remind you that 'more freedom' is not a tactical (or even sane) choice in combat. Its rather painfull, actually.
Closed Thread