AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-28, 00:00   Link #16861
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Mel: Hang on, there's a message here from Reiji-kun...it says:

"It's GRAM Sight, GRAM DAMMIT!!! Like in Gram, the dragonslaying sword of myth!! It's NOT GLAM! There's no fashion involved whatsoever!!"

...Or something like that.
Why don't you go watch Rental Magica before you come here and try to correct me, eh?
Old 2007-11-28, 00:06   Link #16862
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Aaah a Proboards forum... now when was the last time I visited one of those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
I'd much prefer her to rest in peace and be a pure and unblemished memory instead of cloning her.
It does make for some delicious crack scenarios

Quote:
That's the problem... -___-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Hmm...

The heat was overwhelming, an bristling sensation running through her legs. Grandis had always liked it there, and she'd never say it out, but she's very fond of how Grandis treats her with such a gentle warmth. It was so hot. She breathed, feverishly, her chest heaving.

"Hayate-chan..." Her tone was uneasy and of concern. “Are you alright? You sound...short of breath... and your face... is red. Are you sick?"

“Yes, I'm fine--” She managed to say, “--please don't worry about me...It's nothing-- reall-Ah!"

*runs*

HOLY SHI-

And Nightengale brings out even more EPICNESS

*plugs nostrils*

MOAR PLEASE

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
You could catch far worse things... *glances at the fluff epidemic in the Fluff Farmers and the raging brain rot pandemic in the legion*
Compared to those, our Hayate virus is pure bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
*The word machinations suddenly gives TK an image of Aurion dressed up as Boris Badenov and Tesla as Natasha Fatale from Rocky and Bullwinkle... and he isn't quite sure why...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Tch screw that! Let’s make nature and god our bitches!
*dons lab coat, ridiculously thick rubber gloves, and tinted goggles*
Bring on the lightning rods and bubbling beakers we’re gonna make us a good old fashion (pretty)scientific abomination!
*the crack of lightning pierces the air*

IT'S ALIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-28, 00:12   Link #16863
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
LET'S GO!!!
BACKLOG SMASHER!!!

Filia: CHEeEESUTOoOOOOO!!!
It's the Mop that Cleaves Messes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Taste tests aren't limited to one area anyway so it's like a buffet lunch. Try everything.
DOES COMPUTE

Run with me fellow, before all of them run after you~

Quote:
Or this...
Spoiler for omg:
INCEST!!!

it does compute for me...

*runs*

Quote:
Sweet?
Bizarre...
It's a Bizarre world out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Well, that girl sure is cute...

*Watches Erio get sliced apart by the panty-holstered scissors of Urabe*

Rest in pieces peace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
...what.
Bizarre Move Damages Kagerou for 999999999999 pts.

Quote:
Arcas: Gaki isn't an age! It's a state of mind! And I don't care how old he is! Anyone who dates my sisters is a gaki! Except for Kha-sama and Yuuno-san...
this is...

TOUYA SYNDROME!!!

*Runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Speaking of which, I've been working on an OC of mine for Vivio too. She is meant for the fourth season, if any will come at all. This is still in the Alpha phase, so it can and will be subject to many changes. Not to mention it still lacks lots of data because I still haven't thought it up.

Spoiler for Syn Virage:
Vivio no Otomodachi desu ka?

Hmm...

And are you sure it's not either 'Vision Eye' or 'Grasper Eye'

*Runs from Train, Eve and Sven*

PS: When are you planning to unseal the VVs? Tell me so that i can complete S-Run, P-Ros, and H-Val...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

What the...?
Bizarre Move Damages Xgouki for 999999999999 pts.

Andrei:Strike 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Now that's a rather strange love story there...

Although after Saya no Uta, mere drool is nothing

And Ash giving Subaru CPR? WANT

*runs*

Quoted For Truth

*runs*
Don't even dare say the horror of that... *unleashes Menos Warriors*

I simply say what could happen...

*runs*

After CPR:

Subaru: I want more...

*runs*

Don't make me think of that crack snippet until i finish that awakening to girls scene.

Quote:
[Mr.Burns]Exccccellent[/Mr.Burns]

You could catch far worse things... *glances at the fluff epidemic in the Fluff Farmers and the raging brain rot pandemic in the legion*

Rest in peace Moe-blob *pours out a 40*

Tch screw that! Let’s make nature and god our bitches!
*dons lab coat, ridiculously thick rubber gloves, and tinted goggles*
Bring on the lightning rods and bubbling beakers we’re gonna make us a good old fashion (pretty)scientific abomination!
[Homer]D'oh![/Homer]

That's Dr. Tk for you...

Where shall i dump this truck of concrete, Mr. Tk?

WHERE IS DEEDEE?

*Runs*
Old 2007-11-28, 00:20   Link #16864
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Bargaining chip? I think you're a day too late to use that against me
I hope this bargaining chip you're talking about is the FSN doujin PS how did you find the other 3 I linked you Lowe?
Quote:
Nah, that's easy, if I can pull of a Kaze no Stigma regarding that...

*whistles*
What so different about this? Its Project F under a different name.
Quote:
Nice, a smartass kid with attitude The eyepatch though is strange, but looks cool anyway How she'll get along with Vivio I gotta see

Now tshouryuu, I think you need to get 'her' out here
Not yet. I don't post incomplete characters. And 'she' isn't ready yet. I'm busy and there's too many areas that might need changing and I can't really set those down in stone till I have written most of her stories. Not to mention I need to do some minor balancing and modifications with her abilities, the 'others' as well and what direction I plan to go.
Old 2007-11-28, 00:46   Link #16865
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Another OFM short, this takes place a short time after Nanoha teaches Teana that the way to go is to be a human CIWS.

The theme is humor. ^^;;
Spoiler for PT is lotsa fun...right?:

The youtube is "Fired Up, Feels Good" as it appears in The Unit. It was the first version of Fired Up I could find... and well, it's pretty good. It's where I got the lyrics for the first cadence.

I think this cadence must be one of the more infamous ones....

I believe in miracles.

Old 2007-11-28, 00:58   Link #16866
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Don't even dare say the horror of that... *unleashes Menos Warriors*

I simply say what could happen...

*runs*

After CPR:

Subaru: I want more...

*runs*

Don't make me think of that crack snippet until i finish that awakening to girls scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I hope this bargaining chip you're talking about is the FSN doujin PS how did you find the other 3 I linked you Lowe?
MOST AWESOME thanks

Scary Sakura though is Scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu
Not yet. I don't post incomplete characters. And 'she' isn't ready yet. I'm busy and there's too many areas that might need changing and I can't really set those down in stone till I have written most of her stories. Not to mention I need to do some minor balancing and modifications with her abilities, the 'others' as well and what direction I plan to go.
Aaah sou ka Will be waiting for her to be unleashed upon the world...

*demonic laughter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Another OFM short, this takes place a short time after Nanoha teaches Teana that the way to go is to be a human CIWS.

The theme is humor. ^^;;

The youtube is "Fired Up, Feels Good" as it appears in The Unit. It was the first version of Fired Up I could find... and well, it's pretty good. It's where I got the lyrics for the first cadence.

XD XD XD

And in a single cadence Franz manages to piss off nearly everyone there Unfortunately, he got his just deserts

Though Subaru being clueless about it all is absolute WIN

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-28, 01:33   Link #16867
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
*Gigantic trafic accident sound*

Vivio is dead!?

But.... I.... she.... NOOOOOOO! It's not fair! We're not killing of Hayate just because they screwed her over in StrikerS, what makes Vivio any different?

What makes Vivio any different, huh? Lets see, where can I start...?

Quote:
I need an outlet....

Ah, outlet found. Scootch over Keroko-tan, leme use the Ion Canon for a sec...
...Nevermind...

*runs*

Quote:
Speaking of which, I've been working on an OC of mine for Vivio too. She is meant for the fourth season, if any will come at all. This is still in the Alpha phase, so it can and will be subject to many changes. Not to mention it still lacks lots of data because I still haven't thought it up.

Spoiler for Syn Virage:
Wait, isnt Vivio dead...?

W-wait, I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I'm sorry!!

Very nice character. If there are stories with her and Vivio, I might actually start liking Vivio. Though unfortunately for Vivio, Syn is way more interesting.

And of course, the Eyepatch of H4xx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Gl-Glam Sight????
What's that?

Quote:
Yep
Lookalike in terms of personality, though
Ah, true.

Quote:
I highly doubt it
What the...not only are they screwing up the story, but they are also not including the WINNING parts?!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
No, no. I was merely following Nighty's point that Vivio could have suffered too much damage during the Cradle incident and that she's dying (cellular degeneration of sorts). If his fic ends up earlier than GuardianS, then I probably would follow his direction (that Vivio is either dying or already dead, unless she somewhat gets healed at the end or something). So, I don't know, it depends entirely on Nighty.
Either of the first two choices is fine with me... Come on Nighty!

*runs very fast*

Quote:
Clone, huh?

Crack...

What now? Are you planning on adding clone-Almaria into Gwen's group from the beginning?!?!
What's this, so you are interested in bringing her back?

*dodges*

Quote:
Ooh, nice!

But wait, does she have Glam Sight?!
How come everyone knows about this Glam Sight except for me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Although it's only bad if they get discovered
Very true.

Quote:
It's not likely to get any better than how it is, otherwise people like Teana would be out of a job...
Indeed. Nice idea though.

Quote:
Sure he's not...

In alot of the things you've written, he ends up binding someone....
*runs*
if (bind == SUCCESS) goto SEKURAHA;

*RUNS*

Quote:
Pretty much. Lindy's been fooled all this time because she and Erick are friends, O'Neill and Leti have been running interference, and Erick took great pains not to give any indications to Lindy, because he didn't want to break her heart when she realised that the grand noble experiment she helped to set up is really doing black ops. He may not love her the way O'Neill does, but she's his friend and he doesn't want to hurt her more.
Indeed, poor Lindy is being shafted there.

Quote:
I'd like to, but I don't have the sufficient mod powers to edit his post for him... ah, hell. Forgot Ivanovich. Here's his profile links:
Ivanovich's Profile
Ivanovich's Spell List

And I have one more OC left to do: Gar tsunderekko Naomi Jaeger.
How about you create a post to add all your links? That will be much easier. I can then place a link to that post on the front page.

Quote:
Hmm, a mini-spoiler it is then.

For this to be understood better, you should have a look back at >>Leona's profile<< and the >>Templar's main reference<<.

In the profile, Miliene is a dysfunctional (i.e. destroyed) planet, so it is to her assumption that the Astral system already disappears from the face of the universe. Even if there is survivor, chances are, they could not perform Astral techniques without Astral Masters. Plus, they need to "remove" their Linker Cores, something that Mid-childan authorities frown upon because of the potential hazards. More to be revealed on this later.

Going by this, the Templars are actually considered protectors of the theological orders of Miliene. You can consider them like the knights of the Saint Church itself. However, while their powers (in controlling natural forces) remain the same, the sudden reappearance of the Templars in Mid-childa, five years after which Leona believes them to be "extinct", is raising a lot of questions in herself.

The one that Leona reveals to the Aces are basically what the original Templars do in Miliene and their operations. The Templars in Mid-childa currently do possess the same nature-controlling powers, but their actions seem to be different from what she knows them to be. For example, Templars usually don't resort to attacking civilians and the like, but this bunch clearly does so.
Very interesting.

Quote:
Nah, that's easy, if I can pull of a Kaze no Stigma regarding that...

*whistles*

You've seen the last 4 episodes of Kaze no Stigma yet Erio? I think you could glean a few ideas regarding that...
Now you got me interested. I wont be watching those until later this week, though.

Quote:
... as another addition to her already rapidly growing harem...

*runs at lightspeed*

Now Mai is really going to get jealous

Quote:
Wha-?

That crack-in-writing of mine is not intended to be DestinyS fanon. It's purely AU. Vivio will have her own place and role in DestinyS. As far as I'm concerned, within general fanon timeline for me, Vivio stays alive.
Awwww...

...I mean, ah, I see.

Quote:
Hmm...

The heat was overwhelming, an bristling sensation running through her legs. Grandis had always liked it there, and she'd never say it out, but she's very fond of how Grandis treats her with such a gentle warmth. It was so hot. She breathed, feverishly, her chest heaving.

"Hayate-chan..." Her tone was uneasy and of concern. “Are you alright? You sound...short of breath... and your face... is red. Are you sick?"

“Yes, I'm fine--” She managed to say, “--please don't worry about me...It's nothing-- reall-Ah!"

*runs*

...What kind of chess is this...?

*imagines Hayate...*

Forget chess...

*runs*

Quote:
I know, and it's tough.

Getting one console wouldn't be a problem, but since my finances are still being regulated by my parents, getting a 2nd would be troublesome. I'm an RPG guy, so Wii hasn't been all that appealing thus far, but... it's troublesome for me.

The console I play the most is still the PS2.

Quote:
I wouldn't feel any kind of obligation to that myself I think he mostly intended that as a one-shot or at least that was what I recall, in any case this is still YOUR story and while listening to suggestion is good, don't feel compelled to have to do everything other people want this should still be yours first and foremost if you want her to live just do it.

Quote:
Hell I'd aruge it's only bad if it's done for the wrong reasons, well placed bullets and poison are tools just like anything else wether they're good or bad depends on how you use them. Take out the next Hitler before he can gain power and your a hero, kill a dissident political activist because you don't like what he says and you ARE the next Hitler.
And surely Regius's reasons are anything but right.

Quote:

NNNIIIIIGGGHHHTTTYYYYY!!!!

What is the meaning of this?!
Me wants explanation, NAO!
If my memory serves me right, this is Nighty's first NIIIIGHHHHTYYYYY!!!...

Quote:
*Watches Erio get sliced apart by the panty-holstered scissors of Urabe*

Rest in pieces peace...

That sounds...painful...
Old 2007-11-28, 02:50   Link #16868
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
As nice as it could hav been, remember that Grandis never became a Knight and therefore isn't bound to follow the honorable combat principles. As much as he values warrior's honor and would hate to break them, his job as a mercenary who must assure absolute victory to his employers takes precedence. Hard but necessary choices for a person like him.

As such, he wouldn't mind getting backup even when in a supposed 'honorable' duel. Which he would get in order to win against Signum in their initial match.
Obviously, with the exception of the villians, our OCs are just, honest, upright people who would never lie and use psychological warfare.

I was thinking that Grandis' complainings would be an attempt to shout out to Signum's Knight Honor and get her off-balance and stuff.

Quote:
XD XD XD

And in a single cadence Franz manages to piss off nearly everyone there Unfortunately, he got his just deserts

Though Subaru being clueless about it all is absolute WIN
Subaru is pretty clueless in canon; ironically, her StrikerS Nano counterpart appears to be more aware of things. Slightly. Somewhat.

It was reallt Jenkinski's fault, but Franz was the guy who egged him on, and as the LT, he has to take responsibility.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2007-11-28, 03:01   Link #16869
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
song ATM: GONG (JAM Project)

Quote:
Arcas: YOU try resisting those begging eyes...

ETA To Reiji Return from Hospital: 1.5 Days
Oh, yeah, I forgot those "eyes".

============

Quote:
Now that's a rather strange love story there...

Although after Saya no Uta, mere drool is nothing

And Ash giving Subaru CPR? WANT

*runs*
Me too.

*runs*

Quote:
Yes, he's very lucky indeed with Spica and all

*runs with USB*
as well

*runs again*

Quote:
Ouch... more flashbacks that contrast joy with pain. Despite the sad overtones you actually still manage to add some awesome scenes there... like Iriya biting Hikki's earlobe Wonder how Patricia's gonna handle this one...

And kudos for mention of the AS-50 there, and Young Frieda FTW!!!
Awesome? You thought Iriya-nee biting Hikki's earlobe wasn't awesome enough? Wait till I post Hikki's Darkest of the Secret Worlds.

Though I do want to see more of hot-tsundere-biting-beloved-one's-ear action. Yes; Iriya is one HAWT tsundere in my Gunslinger Girl Universe OC list.

*runs*

=====================

Quote:
Hmm...

*runs*

=-============

@ Erio: what do you think of Tears of Northern Wind so far?

================

Links to previous chapters:
Chapters 1 & 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4, reposted
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

And now I present to you.,,

TEARS OF THE NORTHERN WIND
CHAPTER 7

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for part 3:

Oh, hell. I felt this chapter was poorly written and rushed, considering the fact I had to rush in the typing and getting home before rain fell (which it did just 10 minutes ago and it's torrential, too.).

FYI, ever wondering who the person in the last spoiler tag is? Not telling you here.

And so this chapter marks the advent of never-ending battles of destructive scales.
Old 2007-11-28, 03:10   Link #16870
Aaron008R

Quote:
Why don't you go watch Rental Magica before you come here and try to correct me, eh?

Quote:
Compared to those, our Hayate virus is pure bliss

Quote:

The theme is humor. ^^;;

EX FREAKING DEE!!!

So much for the rematch.

And as always, Ivanovich is reeking of AWESOME!

This scenario is WIN!

Quote:
What's this, so you are interested in bringing her back?

*dodges*
No, I'm not.
I was just curious about your thoughts.

Quote:
Watch Rental Magica. Then you'll find out.

Quote:

*imagines Hayate...*

Forget chess...

*runs*
OI!

Quote:
If my memory serves me right, this is Nighty's first NIIIIGHHHHTYYYYY!!!...
Second. The first one was during the rise of AurionXHayate crack.

Quote:
Obviously, with the exception of the villians, our OCs are just, honest, upright people who would never lie and use psychological warfare.

I was thinking that Grandis' complainings would be an attempt to shout out to Signum's Knight Honor and get her off-balance and stuff.
I see.
But I'm also planning on giving Grandis some unhelpful upright quirks all the same.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-11-28 at 04:44.
Old 2007-11-28, 03:27   Link #16871
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
I don't have any plans of Aurion binding Leona whatsoever!

It's just that people like Tk, Liingo and Lowe like rubbing it in just because of that one scenario in RevivalS...
We should be able to see some cool "bonding" actions between the two, if it happens. Leona won't go down without a fight.

Quote:
QUOTED FOR ABSOLUTELY DIVINE TRUTH
I have to agree with the "taste everything" part. After all, taste is one of more sensitive senses among what we have.

Quote:
*sulks in corner for having outdated PC's*
*joins Lowe in the corner*

Gah, I can't play Heroes V: Tribes of the East.

Quote:
Wha-?

That crack-in-writing of mine is not intended to be DestinyS fanon. It's purely AU. Vivio will have her own place and role in DestinyS. As far as I'm concerned, within general fanon timeline for me, Vivio stays alive.
Oh, okay, that makes it much easier.

Now, I'm undecided whether to let her live or dead ...

Quote:
Wha-?
Hmm...

*runs*
[Alter-ego]Jumping on the bandwagon ...[/Alter-ego]

A chess piece fell from the board, and instinctively, Hayate lowered herself to pick it up.

Then, something soft, so utterly soft it was like a cloud of heavenly bliss, touched her face.

A loving caress, imploring and curious, mystifying and ethereal ...

Hayate felt a rush of blood, her heart afire at the sensitivity of the singular motion, and her face became a deep hue of rose, unable to help herself ...

She looked up, and was held in the cool, mesmerizing gaze of the man before her.

Her lips quivered, rapture dancing upon her mind, her body, mind, and soul ready ...

*runs*

Quote:
[Mr.Burns]Exccccellent[/Mr.Burns]

Quote:
We have strong vaccines against those!

Quote:
Ahh kk that's better thoguh I still find the idea of not just saying how she knew sorta silly and this is bound to raise suspicions.
That is the intended effect.

Quote:
Me: Good, good now I've got some papers...
Signum: Don't push it. -_-
Me: Worth a shot...

Quote:
I wouldn't feel any kind of obligation to that myself I think he mostly intended that as a one-shot or at least that was what I recall, in any case this is still YOUR story and while listening to suggestion is good, don't feel compelled to have to do everything other people want this should still be yours first and foremost if you want her to live just do it.
Adapting it to another author's piece is quite tempting, but I guess that it couldn't be helped sometimes.

Quote:
Rest in peace Moe-blob *pours out a 40*
At 10, she probably would be witty enough to stand her own without the moe part.

Still, decisions are hinging on a precarious balance ...
Old 2007-11-28, 03:31   Link #16872
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Gl-Glam Sight????
Quote:
Oooo, she's interesting
Vivio's got a friend

It's a possibility
And if it's a skill similar to it, then she'll probably pay a heavy price if she uses it

*runs*
Quote:
oh, nice!

But wait, does she have Glam Sight?!
.... What is Glam Sight?

Quote:
Why is everyone suddenly thinking this way?

High drama is going to catch up on me soon.
I. Like. Vivio. Simple as that. Hell, I'm pretty much her only fan in this thread. Which is why I hate it that they turned her into little more then a moe-blob, and screwed up as a final boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
===============

So here's my returning gift to everyone after my hiatus.

CHAPTER 6

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Previous chapters:
Chapters 1 & 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4, reposted
Chapter 5

Once again, a slow chapter to post here. Actions must wait until the time is right to release the cat unleash the fury of the storm.

“If we had the power to protect, would we do so even though we’d destroy ourselves in the end?”

That seems to describe the main cast of Nonoha pretty well.

Quote:
Aurion binding Leona is certainly difficult. Leona works before in Intelligence, so she is also a skilled interrogator (albeit having a somewhat softer look to her that makes people speak more).
Being a skilled interogator does not make you a skilled interogatee.

Quote:
Mel: This is vaguely reminiscent of Cinque-chan...
Really now?

Quote:
Mel: Hang on, there's a message here from Reiji-kun...it says:

"It's GRAM Sight, GRAM DAMMIT!!! Like in Gram, the dragonslaying sword of myth!! It's NOT GLAM! There's no fashion involved whatsoever!!"

...Or something like that.
.... And what's Gram Sight then?

Quote:
Nice, a smartass kid with attitude The eyepatch though is strange, but looks cool anyway How she'll get along with Vivio I gotta see

Now tshouryuu, I think you need to get 'her' out here
... 'her?'

Quote:
Wha-?

Oh, so it was confusion generated ideas?

*whew*

Quote:
Hmm...

*runs*
This one is... conciderably harder then the chess one.

Quote:
Well, drama-wise, Nanoha and Hayate are already in the speeding highway, what's with Vivio being involved, her family/friends dissapeared, and Yuuno... while Hayate... Graham/Acous/Midget. Fate too, but hers are more the enemy-side of things which involves her past. I haven't finalized if I want to drag out the Fate/Jail coming-to-terms/hate relationship. It will be a major factor, since one of DestinyS's main point is to highlight Fate's immaturity, and emotional weakness.
That could work, invoking Fate's Jail-hate could give the coming-to-terms part an extra push of drama.

Quote:
I know, and it's tough.

Getting one console wouldn't be a problem, but since my finances are still being regulated by my parents, getting a 2nd would be troublesome. I'm an RPG guy, so Wii hasn't been all that appealing thus far, but... it's troublesome for me.
You have no idea how long it took me to decide between the two. In the end, a multitude of games I want to buy will be coming to both the 360 and PS3, so when Mass Effect came out 360 only, that was the sway for me. I'm an RPG guy as well, but since there is a severe lack of games for the PS3, I'll wait untill they actually get here before purchasing one. I'll be busy with Mass Effect for a while anyway.

Quote:

Hmm...

PS: When are you planning to unseal the VVs? Tell me so that i can complete S-Run, P-Ros, and H-Val...
I'm not even sure what behind it at all. Like I said, she's still in the Alpha phase, which means incomplete. I still need to iron out a lot of details.

Quote:
... Now I'm really curious.

Quote:

...Nevermind...

*runs*
Oh no, by all means do continue. I'll just sit here in orbit and... listen, yeah, don't worry, I wont push this little button that will fire a giant beam of destruction.

Quote:

Very nice character. If there are stories with her and Vivio, I might actually start liking Vivio. Though unfortunately for Vivio, Syn is way more interesting.

How come I keep creating characters meant to expand on the CC's, only to end up with people liking them more then the CC's?

Quote:
Actually, I'm wondering as well.
Old 2007-11-28, 03:45   Link #16873
Aaron008R

Quote:
We should be able to see some cool "bonding" actions between the two, if it happens. Leona won't go down without a fight.
Let's not take it to the point where those two would start using magic against each other, okay!? This is supposed to be a covert intelligenze/counter-intelligence relationship!

Like I said, I want this to be non-spells-reliant for once!

Quote:

I suddenly felt glad that I don't have much interest in playing PC games. But then, my PC's specs are still relatively superb in our country.

*runs*

Quote:

A chess piece fell from the board, and instinctively, Hayate lowered herself to pick it up.

Then, something soft, so utterly soft it was like a cloud of heavenly bliss, touched her face.

Hayate felt a rush of blood, her heart afire at the sensitivity of the singular motion, and her face became a deep hue of rose, unable to help herself ...

She looked up, and was held in the cool, mesmerizing gaze of the man before her.

Her lips quivered, rapture dancing upon her mind, her body, mind, and soul ready ...

*runs*

But wait, Grandis hands would more likely be calloused and battle-worn.

Nice piece, nonetheless!
I'll use your and Nighty's works as role-models for the planned rabu-rabu scenes I would make later.

@Keroko & Erio:
Spoiler for Rental Magica spoilers:

OC Profiles
Old 2007-11-28, 04:09   Link #16874
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

*runs*
Crap! Another one?

THE MADNESS NEVER WANTS TO STOP!!!!

============

Quote:
“If we had the power to protect, would we do so even though we’d destroy ourselves in the end?”

That seems to describe the main cast of Nanoha pretty well.
I'm surprised you actually noticed that.
Old 2007-11-28, 04:34   Link #16875
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I'm surprised you actually noticed that.
Concidering Keroko has almost done so on at least four ocasions, its not that strange.
Old 2007-11-28, 04:37   Link #16876
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:

Hmm...

Oh I forgot about those. Those are possible too I guess.

Quote:
Bargaining chip to a portal of erm...goodness.

Quote:
Hetero-chromatic eyes?

Quote:
...Nevermind...

*runs*
*Notices orbital cannon locking on to Erio*
Goodbye my friend.

Quote:

So mean. I personally don't mind Vivio, though I think she's too badly developed for a last boss character. Maybe they plan to make it "Magical Lyrical Vivio" in season 4. That would give her some development. I hope...

Quote:
What's that?
A kind of mystic eyes. Go watch Rental Magica. *swings a pendulum in front of Erio to hypnotize him* You must watch Rental Magica~~

Speaking of which, the main lead's seiyuu is the one who voiced Lelouch. So....yeah...another role with funny eyes, except a lot bigger this time.

Quote:
Either of the first two choices is fine with me... Come on Nighty!

*runs very fast*
Keroko-tan: You meanie!!
Keroko-kun: Nooooooooo!! Destroy him!

Quote:
Because we are watching Rental Magica?

Quote:

*RUNS*
Actually it should be something like this.

boolean bind=false;
string status;
if (status="captured")
{
bind=true;
return bind;
}
if (bind=true)
sekuhara(Hayate);

Actually I'm no good at this either. Hate programming with a passion so intense it almost burns.

Quote:
Now you got me interested. I wont be watching those until later this week, though.
What's special about the last four episodes? Lapis?

Quote:

*imagines Hayate...*

Forget chess...

*runs*
Chess? Chess? Are you thinking of ches- *radio static*

Harisen 2k >>>>>>>>> FA

Quote:

The console I play the most is still the PS2.
Me too. Though it seems that I have to replace my PS2 lenses because its causing damage to my DVDs. Argh...have to fork out cash for the repairs and I'm currently very broke.

Quote:

That sounds...painful...
Go read Mysterious Girlfriend X at onemanga website. You'll get what all that scissors thing is about. Seriously a girlfriend like that would really spook me out.

Quote:

CHAPTER 7

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for part 3:

Oh, hell. I felt this chapter was poorly written and rushed, considering the fact I had to rush in the typing and getting home before rain fell (which it did just 10 minutes ago and it's torrential, too.).

FYI, ever wondering who the person in the last spoiler tag is? Not telling you here.

And so this chapter marks the advent of never-ending battles of destructive scales.
Blatant use of magic in front of civilians? Doesn't sound very monk-like.

Disturbance in the force??

Quote:
Watch Rental Magica. Then you'll find out.

If you dare make it happen, I'll skin you alive...
Why not? Its dangerous to the user so its quite balanced.

Quote:
I'm beginning to think Leona is just a little too dangerous to have around.

Quote:
I have to agree with the "taste everything" part. After all, taste is one of more sensitive senses among what we have.
Truth. Tasting some things can make some people go wild. *reminded of all the weird manga read recently*

Quote:

Well my PC isn't all that great either. It can't play any of the new generation games, but then again I don't really play PC games anymore.

Quote:

Oi oi...leave the kid alone. Poor thing.

Quote:

*runs*
Do continue. Romance for her is always a good thing, minus the ecchi stuff. (Have to say this or Aaron will turn on me. )

Quote:
.... What is Glam Sight?
Something similar Tohno Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, though not that deadly. Instead of "seeing" death, it allows the user to "perceive" flows of magic, helping the user predict and avoid attacks accordingly.

Well in any case watching Rental Magica would be better for understanding. Though I'm told that a lot of people don't really rate Rental Magica highly. I for one however think its the surprise package of the season.

Quote:
I. Like. Vivio. Simple as that. Hell, I'm pretty much her only fan in this thread. Which is why I hate it that they turned her into little more then a moe-blob, and screwed up as a final boss.
I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I don't hate her. It would be good to see someone actually write something with Vivio in it though.

Quote:

Well I personally would first ask, what is it that one is protecting? Is it worth it?
Old 2007-11-28, 04:52   Link #16877
Aaron008R

Quote:
Why not? Its dangerous to the user so its quite balanced.
My mistake.
That skinning alive warning was for Erio. If he ever dare tried cloning Almaria.

Quote:

boolean bind=false;
string status;
if (status="captured")
{
bind=true;
return bind;
}
if (bind=true)
sekuhara(Hayate);

Actually I'm no good at this either. Hate programming with a passion so intense it almost burns.
What's the meaning of this?!

Quote:

Quote:
Do continue. Romance for her is always a good thing, minus the ecchi stuff. (Have to say this or Aaron will turn on me. )

Quote:
I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I don't hate her. It would be good to see someone actually write something with Vivio in it though.
I was hoping to do onw for RevivalS. but I'm dropping that project until further notice.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-11-28, 05:00   Link #16878
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
@Keroko & Erio:
Spoiler for Rental Magica spoilers:
Quote:
Something similar Tohno Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, though not that deadly. Instead of "seeing" death, it allows the user to "perceive" flows of magic, helping the user predict and avoid attacks accordingly.

Well in any case watching Rental Magica would be better for understanding. Though I'm told that a lot of people don't really rate Rental Magica highly. I for one however think its the surprise package of the season.
I've just watched Rental Magica 1, and so far I'm not sure I want to use it. H4XX magic eye with great cost is good and all, but to see Syn going Tesla whenever she uses it is... eh. It'll require a lot of tweaking on my part too, as the abillity to see through all types of magic in microscopic detail is a bit too much in my opinion.

Quote:
So mean. I personally don't mind Vivio, though I think she's too badly developed for a last boss character. Maybe they plan to make it "Magical Lyrical Vivio" in season 4. That would give her some development. I hope...
So do I...

Quote:
Keroko-tan: You meanie!!
Keroko-kun: Nooooooooo!! Destroy him!
Better yet, I'll start writing good Vivio fics and turn him to my side.

Quote:
*pats FieryAeon* I know how you feel...

Quote:
I hope I can, I'm rather bad at casual stories myself, and concidering Vivio is currently a student in a school, there won't be much action.

Quote:
Well I personally would first ask, what is it that one is protecting? Is it worth it?
Knowing Nanoha? Friends and familly.
Old 2007-11-28, 05:57   Link #16879
Tormenk

Mini-backlog buster go..

Quote:
DOES COMPUTE

Run with me fellow, before all of them run after you~
Who's running?

And for the original line:

Sex is like a buffet lunch. Try a little bit of everything.

Quote:
INCEST!!!

it does compute for me...

*runs*

Morality Buster >>>>> X and FSZ

Quote:

The theme is humor. ^^;;

Franz's lucky to walk away in one piece after this. Subaru blurness even when she fitted many of the jabs is another lucky thing.

Quote:
Join the buffet table.

Quote:

Gah I can't play the Heroes V expansion as well.

*joins the club and grow mushrooms in the corner*

Quote:

Everything has its merits. Be it in life or death.

Quote:

*runs*

Quote:

Beautiful beautiful line.

Quote:
That could work, invoking Fate's Jail-hate could give the coming-to-terms part an extra push of drama.
Jail's the only one who can aggravate Fate like that too. Hmm ideas..

Quote:

boolean bind=false;
string status;
if (status="captured")
{
bind=true;
return bind;
}
if (bind=true)
sekuhara(Hayate);

Burn!

Quote:
Why not? The best part of fireworks is when they go up in flames and create all those pretty lights.

Quote:
The worth can only be determined by that person alone.

Katrina: "Perhaps by the costs accrued too.Though it all comes to naught in the end. "

Quote:

Knowing Nanoha? Friends and familly.
And that line is especially true for the sisters.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-28, 06:26   Link #16880
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

*RUNS*
Aurion's Base Operating System?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio

Now Mai is really going to get jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio

*imagines Hayate...*

Forget chess...

*runs*
It's a game that stimulates the mind, a game about positioning your pieces, maneuvering your forces, of consuming your opposition and of course, mating your enemy

Quote:
Subaru is pretty clueless in canon; ironically, her StrikerS Nano counterpart appears to be more aware of things. Slightly. Somewhat.
Exactly why it's win

Quote:
Awesome? You thought Iriya-nee biting Hikki's earlobe wasn't awesome enough? Wait till I post Hikki's Darkest of the Secret Worlds.

Though I do want to see more of hot-tsundere-biting-beloved-one's-ear action. Yes; Iriya is one HAWT tsundere in my Gunslinger Girl Universe OC list.

*runs*
THIS I'd like to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500

CHAPTER 7

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for part 3:

Man, this chapter had me hyped with Hikki and Patricia's antics there that would have culminated in much meganekko WIN AND AWESOME... and then those freaking monks had to ruin everything Yup, Hikki never gets a break does he? So Hikki mindwiped or something now?

Quote:
And one of the most... intimate

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare

*runs*

Damn PF, you're a DEMIGOD!!

Quote:

Now that is quite the accurate observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Oh no, by all means do continue. I'll just sit here in orbit and... listen, yeah, don't worry, I wont push this little button that will fire a giant beam of destruction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
How come I keep creating characters meant to expand on the CC's, only to end up with people liking them more then the CC's?
1447 2K177Z?

Quote:
I suddenly felt glad that I don't have much interest in playing PC games. But then, my PC's specs are still relatively superb in our country.

*runs*
Eeeeh yabang nito ah, totoo ba yan?

Quote:

But wait, Grandis hands would more likely be calloused and battle-worn.

Nice piece, nonetheless!
I'll use your and Nighty's works as role-models for the planned rabu-rabu scenes I would make later.
GO AARON GO AARON GO!!!! SHOW THEM ZA POWAA OF HENTA-

*radio static*

Quote:
Bargaining chip to a portal of erm...goodness.
Unfortunately bargaining chips no more

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon

boolean bind=false;
string status;
if (status="captured")
{
bind=true;
return bind;
}
if (bind=true)
sekuhara(Hayate);

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
What's special about the last four episodes? Lapis?
The IDEAS man, the IDEAS

Closed Thread