AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-28, 11:52   Link #16901
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ahh, the woman with the monologue. The fic sounds interesting from the teaser that you posted.

If you need any help regarding your OC, feel free to ask There's plenty of us to help out if you need it
Well thanks.
I have the bare ideas laid out... Belkan mage and probably using a Double sword for a weapon. I tinkered with just a sword, but it felt too Signum. And I can't match the awesome of Signum

Just need to work on the Varista forces a bit... Who, by the way, are a bunch of people using conventional and magical technology. That is they use guns and stuff like that. Spaceship battles too. Pew pew. I didn't want to make them mages, since then I'd need to invent my own school of magic so... I just settled for a civilization that uses magical energy for other things (i.e. Reactors for ships, weapons, armors, etc.)
Old 2007-11-28, 12:03   Link #16902
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Ok I'll give you a bit more info Keroko-CHAN. It has something to do with my latest pm to you.

@thread: I'll try to finalize the details on 'her' in the next 36 hours. Happy waiting.
Allright, I'll wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
She isn't, but I'll at least try to make up for it... somewhat.

One of the things I'm having consider Vivio do is a. be the rally figure of the group during battle when all hope seems lost, etc, and b. slap some sense into Fate-mama.
Hmm, tough one. A sounds tempting, but then so does B....

Can't you write both?

Quote:
By the end of StrikerS, her capture by Jail seems to have reasonably improved her mental processes, vocabulary, abashness overall...

And since Nanohaverse is all about children who are mentally older than they are, there's nothing wrong with making them more mature than they are. Heck, Caro and Erio are technically independent young adults... at 10.
And pretty much every young kid on the show joins an army at 9.

Quote:
Yeah, PS3 is pretty barebones atm, and the thing that's hooking me to it, (( FF, White Knight Story, MGS4, etc are still far away )). Well, I'll see, even if I decide to get a 360 anyway, it won't be till early 08.
Yes, I'm playing the 'wait and see' with the PS3 for now, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Why does an eyepatch need to do something? I mean Cinque's didn't do anything... >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
How about he just keeps it for kicks and occasionally switches it's position?
Ironically, this was actually the original plan. Goes to show that sometimes the original is simply the best.

Quote:
Why do you insist on using '-chan' on Keroko-kun? It might cause some confusion with the already present Keroko-chan...
Remisice to the confusion on my gender, perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Sisters by soul and fate. Will their tale be the same too?
It already is, mostly.
Old 2007-11-28, 12:07   Link #16903
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Random thing I’m working on right now to intro and flesh out my Ranger unit, takes place roughly around when my other stuff with the Excalibur happens and is related to that (though the Characters don’t quite know that yet, though they have hints) it’s probably like a week later give or take, not anything like finished just an intro also trying to get my ass around to warping up the Excalibur’s battle. I may also scale down the threat level of the enemy in these species as I think I can do most of what I want without having to acutally ditch the fanon, we'll see though.

Spoiler for Size:

On to break some backlog now...

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-11-28 at 13:29.
Old 2007-11-28, 12:18   Link #16904
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Well thanks.
I have the bare ideas laid out... Belkan mage and probably using a Double sword for a weapon. I tinkered with just a sword, but it felt too Signum. And I can't match the awesome of Signum

Just need to work on the Varista forces a bit... Who, by the way, are a bunch of people using conventional and magical technology. That is they use guns and stuff like that. Spaceship battles too. Pew pew. I didn't want to make them mages, since then I'd need to invent my own school of magic so... I just settled for a civilization that uses magical energy for other things (i.e. Reactors for ships, weapons, armors, etc.)
May your writing be not as slow as mine...

Yep, i totally agree with not being able to match the awesomeness of Signum
@thread, don't even start on how she wants my head

Horray for an original concept Make sure you post the details once you have them. Someone's bound to pick up on the idea and make stuff up for you

@TK
Nice start The Excalibur that you mentioned is that stuff you were workingon before right? With the ship getting surrounded in orbit and SG1 on the planet.

Right, time for me to head to sleep. I'll see you guys in a few hours.
Old 2007-11-28, 12:54   Link #16905
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Spoiler for Syn Virage:
Very nice character. We definitly need more lolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Gl-Glam Sight????
Was my first thought too...

Quote:
I. Like. Vivio. Simple as that. Hell, I'm pretty much her only fan in this thread. Which is why I hate it that they turned her into little more then a moe-blob, and screwed up as a final boss.
FOR THE SAINT EMPEROR!!

Quote:
Ef is EPIC in it's story telling. That is all
Definitely

Ah yes!

*runs out of the corner in slowmotion, with sparkle aura and everything*
My nu PC!!!
Me can play Crysis now!
Old 2007-11-28, 13:16   Link #16906
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
May your writing be not as slow as mine...
He have to try to manage that I think.

Quote:
Yep, i totally agree with not being able to match the awesomeness of Signum
Now your just sucking up.

Quote:
Horray for an original concept Make sure you post the details once you have them. Someone's bound to pick up on the idea and make stuff up for you
Or Hiijack it for their own ends, either or.

Quote:
@TK
Nice start The Excalibur that you mentioned is that stuff you were workingon before right? With the ship getting surrounded in orbit and SG1 on the planet.
Yeah it is I've gotten a bit done today do such things so here's a small teaser... (this was planned even before the Signum duel thing since my characters have always been backstabbing bastards )
Spoiler for Well that can't be good...:
Old 2007-11-28, 13:21   Link #16907
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Another OFM short, this takes place a short time after Nanoha teaches Teana that the way to go is to be a human CIWS.

The theme is humor. ^^;;
Spoiler for PT is lotsa fun...right?:

The youtube is "Fired Up, Feels Good" as it appears in The Unit. It was the first version of Fired Up I could find... and well, it's pretty good. It's where I got the lyrics for the first cadence.

I think this cadence must be one of the more infamous ones....
LOL That was hilarious. Raising Heart once again proves who's in charge... And the winner in the end, Shamal.

Quote:
Subaru is pretty clueless in canon; ironically, her StrikerS Nano counterpart appears to be more aware of things. Slightly. Somewhat.
Didnt I say, the manga is a complete different universe.

*dodges rocks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
@ Erio: what do you think of Tears of Northern Wind so far?
I havent read the most recent chapters yet. They are on queue... And unfortunately, I wont have much reading time until the weekend.

Quote:
No, I'm not.
I was just curious about your thoughts.
Well, before anything I gotta say that I already knew you wouldnt approve of the crack idea, so I brought it up just for fun.

That said, I do like Almaria quite a lot and, since she would get along just fine with Gwen, the idea of them meeting thanks to Project F and Relics crossed my mind. And of course, the MASSIVE amounts of DORAMA that would emerge from this would be quite interesting to see, much like the Nanoha dies AU. Also, this wont be resurrection, but cloning; the new Almaria will be to the late one as Fate is to Alicia, so Almaria's soul would indeed rest in peace.

Quote:
Watch Rental Magica. Then you'll find out.
Will do.

Quote:
Second. The first one was during the rise of AurionXHayate crack.
lol Nighty is scoring more hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Oh, okay, that makes it much easier.

Now, I'm undecided whether to let her live or dead ...
I say you...

...I better not say anything.

*whistles*

Quote:
[Alter-ego]Jumping on the bandwagon ...[/Alter-ego]

A chess piece fell from the board, and instinctively, Hayate lowered herself to pick it up.

Then, something soft, so utterly soft it was like a cloud of heavenly bliss, touched her face.

A loving caress, imploring and curious, mystifying and ethereal ...

Hayate felt a rush of blood, her heart afire at the sensitivity of the singular motion, and her face became a deep hue of rose, unable to help herself ...

She looked up, and was held in the cool, mesmerizing gaze of the man before her.

Her lips quivered, rapture dancing upon her mind, her body, mind, and soul ready ...

*runs*

This is getting better and better... and now that her soul is ready...that means next part is finally steamy hawt juicy wet *radio static*

MOAR PLEASE.

*runs*

Quote:
I. Like. Vivio. Simple as that. Hell, I'm pretty much her only fan in this thread. Which is why I hate it that they turned her into little more then a moe-blob, and screwed up as a final boss.
You know, I actually find it interesting that you actually like Vivio despite her being but a moe-blob. You're the first to say you dont like characters that are not developed well, such as the Numbers, Erio and Caro.

Quote:
You have no idea how long it took me to decide between the two. In the end, a multitude of games I want to buy will be coming to both the 360 and PS3, so when Mass Effect came out 360 only, that was the sway for me. I'm an RPG guy as well, but since there is a severe lack of games for the PS3, I'll wait untill they actually get here before purchasing one. I'll be busy with Mass Effect for a while anyway.
I go where the RPGs go.

Quote:
Oh no, by all means do continue. I'll just sit here in orbit and... listen, yeah, don't worry, I wont push this little button that will fire a giant beam of destruction.

Quote:
How come I keep creating characters meant to expand on the CC's, only to end up with people liking them more then the CC's?
Every single OC is more interesting that Vi--*transmission end*

...Whew, that was close.

*runs just in case*

But seriously, Syn is quite interesting.

Quote:
@Keroko & Erio:
Spoiler for Rental Magica spoilers:
That's pretty h4xx. I would guess one of the obvious weaknesses is to make him use it for an extended period of time.

Quote:
Hetero-chromatic eyes?
That's a start...though at least I'm rather used to them thanks to Suiseiseki and Souseiseki... which makes me think, what happened to your Suiseiseki avatars?!

Quote:
*Notices orbital cannon locking on to Erio*
Goodbye my friend.
Dont kill me yet! I havent said anything!! ...yet!!! Scratch that last word.

Quote:
So mean. I personally don't mind Vivio, though I think she's too badly developed for a last boss character. Maybe they plan to make it "Magical Lyrical Vivio" in season 4. That would give her some development. I hope...
Badly developed? I think she is a sorry excuse for making the final battle all emo. She was forced into the series just for that... blah blah blah, I better wont continue, but I feel the same way as Nighty feels about the Lulu-mind-control BS to make her battle against Erio and Caro all emo. Unnecessary, to say the least.

And Vivio season 4... Oh man, that's one of my biggest fears. Keroko better turn me to his side before s4 starts, or I wont be able to watch that.

Quote:
A kind of mystic eyes. Go watch Rental Magica. *swings a pendulum in front of Erio to hypnotize him* You must watch Rental Magica~~

Speaking of which, the main lead's seiyuu is the one who voiced Lelouch. So....yeah...another role with funny eyes, except a lot bigger this time.

Its already sounding quite interesting. I'll give it a try.

Quote:
Keroko-tan: You meanie!!
Keroko-kun: Nooooooooo!! Destroy him!
*runs*

Quote:
Because we are watching Rental Magica?
Nobody told me to! Its your fault.

Quote:
Actually it should be something like this.

boolean bind=false;
string status;
if (status="captured")
{
bind=true;
return bind;
}
if (bind=true)
sekuhara(Hayate);

Actually I'm no good at this either. Hate programming with a passion so intense it almost burns.
Its been so long since I programmed anything. I just went the easy way so Aaron could understand the message, but he didnt.

Quote:
Chess? Chess? Are you thinking of ches- *radio static*

Harisen 2k >>>>>>>>> FA

Quote:
Me too. Though it seems that I have to replace my PS2 lenses because its causing damage to my DVDs. Argh...have to fork out cash for the repairs and I'm currently very broke.
I wonder if getting a new PS2 would be a better choice.

Quote:
Go read Mysterious Girlfriend X at onemanga website. You'll get what all that scissors thing is about. Seriously a girlfriend like that would really spook me out.
This is sounding quite dangerous.

Quote:
Do continue. Romance for her is always a good thing, minus the ecchi stuff. (Have to say this or Aaron will turn on me. )
lol

Quote:
I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I don't hate her. It would be good to see someone actually write something with Vivio in it though.
...*opens mouth to say something...* *closes back immediately*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Aurion's Base Operating System?

*runs*

Quote:
It's a game that stimulates the mind, a game about positioning your pieces, maneuvering your forces, of consuming your opposition and of course, mating your enemy

...I suddenly feel like playing some chess with Hayate as well...

Quote:
Ef is EPIC in it's story telling. That is all
Maybe I should watch more of that...

Quote:
She isn't, but I'll at least try to make up for it... somewhat.

One of the things I'm having consider Vivio do is a. be the rally figure of the group during battle when all hope seems lost, etc, and b. slap some sense into Fate-mama.
Vivio pulling a Nia?! DOES NOT COMPUTE.

And you're keeping the "mama" crap?! Damn.

Quote:
Well, a game of chess is a game to conquer the King.

Since it's a battle of minds, it's only natural that during the course of conquering, there's nothing wrong with trying to conquer elsewhere...

*runs*

Quote:
By the end of StrikerS, her capture by Jail seems to have reasonably improved her mental processes, vocabulary, abashness overall...

And since Nanohaverse is all about children who are mentally older than they are, there's nothing wrong with making them more mature than they are. Heck, Caro and Erio are technically independent young adults... at 10.
Makes sense.

Quote:
Yeah, PS3 is pretty barebones atm, and the thing that's hooking me to it, (( FF, White Knight Story, MGS4, etc are still far away )). Well, I'll see, even if I decide to get a 360 anyway, it won't be till early 08.

Quote:
*checks wiki*

The hands, naturally.

NIGHTY!!!
lol

*me votes for the third muscle*

.... *RUNS VERY FAST*
Old 2007-11-28, 13:30   Link #16908
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

HYPAAAAAA BACKLOG CRAAAAACK BREAKAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

[Due to critical levels of crack/backlog, LimitedEternal is now permanently in Hypermode.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu
Pity its just one song. I would love to see a few more funny/perverted songs.
BTW since they are singing, I had a bout of minor insanity. Its about your OC Franz, singing this:

When I was just a raw recruit,
I asked the Sgt Major what will I be.
Will I be Great, or will I be Gar,
Here's what he said to me.

"Balls to you recruit!
whatever will be, will be.
this ain't your father's army.
down 50, for me"

(tune of que sarah, sarah)
For some reason, I find this perversely funny. I can't explain why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Quote:
The IDEAS man, the IDEAS
So wonderfully terrible this things are.
You guys and your IDEAS...no wonder we have a crack invasion! The ideas...they take over!!!! Run for your...life, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo
@Flame
Nice stuff So we're going to see Altea dragged into cosplay then...... this should be good
Nande? Tsundere cosplaying??? Should get some good "results..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
[Alter-ego]Jumping on the bandwagon ...[/Alter-ego]

A chess piece fell from the board, and instinctively, Hayate lowered herself to pick it up.

Then, something soft, so utterly soft it was like a cloud of heavenly bliss, touched her face.

A loving caress, imploring and curious, mystifying and ethereal ...

Hayate felt a rush of blood, her heart afire at the sensitivity of the singular motion, and her face became a deep hue of rose, unable to help herself ...

She looked up, and was held in the cool, mesmerizing gaze of the man before her.

Her lips quivered, rapture dancing upon her mind, her body, mind, and soul ready ...

*runs*
CRAAAAAAACK!!!!!! But it's good crack, so...you pass.

Quote:
Tch screw that! Let’s make nature and god our bitches!
*dons lab coat, ridiculously thick rubber gloves, and tinted goggles*
Bring on the lightning rods and bubbling beakers we’re gonna make us a good old fashion (pretty)scientific abomination!
MAD SCIENTIST!!!! I WANT IN!!!! MAKE EXPERIMENT EXPLODE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
The heat was overwhelming, an bristling sensation running through her legs. Grandis had always liked it there, and she'd never say it out, but she's very fond of how Grandis treats her with such a gentle warmth. It was so hot. She breathed, feverishly, her chest heaving.

"Hayate-chan..." Her tone was uneasy and of concern. “Are you alright? You sound...short of breath... and your face... is red. Are you sick?"

“Yes, I'm fine--” She managed to say, “--please don't worry about me...It's nothing-- reall-Ah!"

*runs*

W-W-W-W-WHAT HAVE YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU HAVE...CROSSED THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!And people wonder why corruption spreads...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Wait, isnt Vivio dead...?
Dead?...

[crack]
*Asuka uses Power Attack on Vivio: Critical Hit! 417 damage.*
*Asuka killed Vivio. 17 EXP earned. No loot dropped.*
Asuka: ...What? I hate kids.
[/crack]

You might have guessed, but Vivio's pretty far down on my list of Nanoha characters.
*runs very fast and very far*

Quote:
Include it to be part of the device when it sets up maybe? Then Koji'll be triple wielding swords now.
Do I sense a soon-to-be other user of santouryuu???

Quote:
Quote:
So it WAS a leg massage after all!!!

Well... I guess I could give them that much since their already an item and are in their twnties by that time... And since simple temperature manipulation on non-combat situations without having to 'element shift' is childs play for Grandis, the heat Hayate was depicted to be feeling isn't too out of place...

OHNOES!!! I'M GETTING LESS INNOCENT!!!

()
Ah the wonders of temperature manipulation. Katrina can teach Grandis the fullest extent of how to apply that technique outside of combat, if he so desires.
[Tau Commander]I see what your plan is![/Tau Commander]

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza
Well thanks.
[Yuri]Another pawn joins us...[/Yuri]
You had me hooked at "double sword."
Regular sword=boring and by now stupidly contrite weapon overused by anime and game heroes everywhere.
Double sword(also known as a swallow)=Badass rare and exotic weapon that has no practical use a regular blade doesn't but looks fucking sweet to use.

And Signum's awesomeness is far and away untouchable...by anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Why do you insist on using '-chan' on Keroko-kun? It might cause some confusion with the already present Keroko-chan...
Remisice to the confusion on my gender, perhaps?
Heh, made the same mistake myself when I was but a neophyte here. Though to be fair, Keroko does sound like a girl's name...*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Random thing I’m working on right now to intro and flesh out my Ranger unit, takes place roughly around when my other stuff with the Excalibur happens and is related to that (though the Characters don’t quite know that yet, though they have hints) it’s probably like a week later give or take, not anything like finished just an intro also trying to get my ass around to warping up the Excalibur’s battle. I may also scale down the threat level of the enemy in these species as I think I can do most of what I want without having to acutally ditch the fanon, we'll see though.

Spoiler for Size:

*thumbs up* I like this! Definitely fits the whole "military" idea I get from you...and it's a nice piece of writing, too.
My favorite part: the "moral compass." Incidentally, why wouldn't this illustrious leader want to use tanks??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Didnt I say, the manga is a complete different universe.

*dodges rocks*
As imagined by someone who made a (good) mockery of the Nanohaverse...Then again.."IS this Strikers?"

Quote:
Oh no, by all means do continue. I'll just sit here in orbit and... listen, yeah, don't worry, I wont push this little button that will fire a giant beam of destruction.
BEAM DA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Or Hiijack it for their own ends, either or.
*steals everyone's material* [Jade]Why, Tk, how dare you suggest such an awful thing! Return that at once![/Jade]
Seriously, we wouldn't REALLY steal anything. Right???

WAAAAAGH!...that was fun. You lot keep racking up the backlog, y'hear? *goes to card shop*
Old 2007-11-28, 13:40   Link #16909
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post

*thumbs up* I like this! Definitely fits the whole "military" idea I get from you...and it's a nice piece of writing, too.
My favorite part: the "moral compass." Incidentally, why wouldn't this illustrious leader want to use tanks??
The Illustrious leaders in this case are "the brass,the head chesses, the echelons beyond reason, etc.” basiclly the TSAB high command. Which obviously says no tanks (or missiles or heavy artillery, etc) and ultimately being part of the TSAB they obviously can’t just violate that blatantly they stretch it enough as it is so in lieu of dropping a tank battalion into combat and going thunder run on these guys asses they have to try and use Special Forces to weaken the defenses instead.

Quote:
*steals everyone's material* [Jade]Why, Tk, how dare you suggest such an awful thing! Return that at once![/Jade]
Seriously, we wouldn't REALLY steal anything. Right???
Certainly not, though we may liberally "borrow" it...
Old 2007-11-28, 13:56   Link #16910
krisslanza

Yes Double Blade ftw! ^_^ (Yes or Swallow... I should probably call it that more. I sometimes confuse people with using Double...)
It's hard and difficult to use but has SOME uses a sword doesn't... Look at what the uhm... Oh what's it called... Galgoog or something? In Mobile Suit Gundam you can use it's Swallow Blade as a shield to deflect incoming attacks

I finished a rough idea of my OC. Rough as in it has her looks, rank, style, device... Stuff like that. No bio yet. I'm notoriously lazy on Bios and usually do those last or... Never

Working on Varista too. Due to the fact making up 100% original ideas and terminology is waaaay too much work I've... 'Borrowed' terminology from other things (i.e. They use Combat Skins for their version of a 'barrier jacket'...)
Old 2007-11-28, 14:11   Link #16911
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post

Spoiler for Size:

These guys don't like the TSAB's tactical additude any more then you do, it seems. Makes sense, especially in cases like this, although I'm not sure hoe feasible a citywide AMF is, but those are minor details with no support to back them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Ah yes!

*runs out of the corner in slowmotion, with sparkle aura and everything*
My nu PC!!!
Me can play Crysis now!
Congratulations, we'll see you when you get back. Happy hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
You know, I actually find it interesting that you actually like Vivio despite her being but a moe-blob. You're the first to say you dont like characters that are not developed well, such as the Numbers, Erio and Caro.
Sometimes it just 'clicks' with characters. For example, I couldn't cary less about almost all of the numbers, but Cinque and Wendy managed to steal a place in my heart. Erio and Caro completely failed to do so.

As for Vivio, it should be noted that while I liked her initially, it was because I was overjoyed at the aspect of more Nanoha development. I quickly became bored with the moe-blob NXF fanservice excuse, and she dropped like a rock in my favourite characters list.

Then came the entire Seiou thing.

That made me realize how much potential is sealed away in the double eye colored girl. The history of Belka, an entirely different point of Belkan magic, and Vivio even managed to make a small amendation to her moe-blob additude to boot. This skyrocketed Vivio back in my list of favourite characters.

So you see, you could say that it is not Vivio as she is that I like, but rather the potential that Vivio holds that I adore. If we were to watch StrikerS, what would we think of Hayate? That she is a failure as a commander and a lousy fighter. But we don't hate her. Why? Because we know she can do more. Its the same with me and Vivio. StrikerS did nothing with her potential, but I love her because I know she can do more.

Oh, and of course the mature Vivio BJ. Can't thank Seven Arcs enough for reading my mind.

Quote:
I go where the RPGs go.
Word.

Quote:

...Whew, that was close.

*runs just in case*

*grudgingly moves hand away from the button* ... Thanks.

Quote:
That's pretty h4xx. I would guess one of the obvious weaknesses is to make him use it for an extended period of time.
Syn's not getting Glam Sight anyway.

Quote:
Badly developed? I think she is a sorry excuse for making the final battle all emo. She was forced into the series just for that... blah blah blah, I better wont continue, but I feel the same way as Nighty feels about the Lulu-mind-control BS to make her battle against Erio and Caro all emo. Unnecessary, to say the least.

And Vivio season 4... Oh man, that's one of my biggest fears. Keroko better turn me to his side before s4 starts, or I wont be able to watch that.
Can't give any guarantees, but I sure as hell will try.

Quote:
Vivio pulling a Nia?! DOES NOT COMPUTE.
Why not?

Quote:
And you're keeping the "mama" crap?! Damn.
I think there was a hefty dose of sarcasm in that.

Quote:
Dead?...

[crack]
*Asuka uses Power Attack on Vivio: Critical Hit! 417 damage.*
*Asuka killed Vivio. 17 EXP earned. No loot dropped.*
Asuka: ...What? I hate kids.
[/crack]

You might have guessed, but Vivio's pretty far down on my list of Nanoha characters.
*runs very fast and very far*
*Keroko-kun uses Ion Canon*
*Ion Canon hits Asuka for 3421 damage. Asuka dies.*
*Ion Canon hits LimitedEternal for 3871 damage. LimitedEternal dies.*
*Keroko-kun recieves loot: charred intestines*
Keroko-kun: Che, no crit.

Quote:
Heh, made the same mistake myself when I was but a neophyte here. Though to be fair, Keroko does sound like a girl's name...*runs*
*shrug* Its an RP name turned online alias, so its not that strange.
Old 2007-11-28, 14:14   Link #16912
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Nice!
So Altea is mostly dere-dere outside, eh? And assimilating the weapon opens up some cool new possibilities. Nice!
I have my reservations. How would it even work?

Quote:
Should I start watching it?
I just started downloading myself. Hard disk running out of space so I'm can't really download as much as I wanted to. Still have Kimikiss, Minami-ke, and some others on my to watch list. Damn it sucks to be broke, I guess that's the only incentive for getting a job ASAP, a paycheck.

Quote:
From Wiki with accompanying kanji.
Indeed, but Wikipedia can't be trusted that easily. Still I believe what I hear. Anyway the kanji doesn't actually say "Glam Sight", translate those 3 kanji words and they mean "Fairy Eyes", which the wiki promptly confirms.

Quote:
How about she just keeps it for kicks and occasionally switches it's position?
Agito?

Quote:
So it WAS a leg massage after all!!!

Well... I guess I could give them that much since their already an item and are in their twnties by that time... And since simple temperature manipulation on non-combat situations without having to 'element shift' is child's play for Grandis, the heat Hayate was depicted to be feeling isn't too out of place...

OHNOES!!! I'M GETTING LESS INNOCENT!!!

()
Palpatine: Good....good!!

Quote:
*checks wiki*

The hands, naturally.

NIGHTY!!!
Heh...took you long enough to realize.

Quote:
Include it to be part of the device when it sets up maybe? Then Koji'll be triple wielding swords now.
Hmm...but isn't Air Calibur already a broadsword? Wouldn't assimilating another sword be kinda...redundant? Unless the sword has a vastly different shape/length/whatever that offers different tactical advantages or whatnot.

Quote:
A man proceeds down a lonely staircase. The top of the building he's now on is a husk, shelled after the explosion that took place not too long before, debris lining his path.

His gait is slow,of shuffling steps. An arm covers his profusely bleeding side protectively. The rest of his body is similarly covered with patches of blood.

The men waiting at the bottom of the steps stop, their firearms now held loosely in their hands. Their objective now shifted to one of reactive observation, waiting with simple awe. The light of dawn slowly fills the exposed area.

The wait is not long. The man stops half-way down, pausing for the slightest and down below the tension rises, anticipating resistance.

He lifts his head. The mirth in his eyes is clear, unmarked by the cut on his cheek and the trail of blood down his face, as he raises his good arm. His hand curls, thumb skywards and index finger straight. He jerks his arm and utters in mere mockery a single word before collapsing face-down onto the stairs.

"Bang."

"See you someday space cowboy."

"You're going have to carry that weight."
Is this some parody or something? Cuz I don't get it.

Quote:
I go where the RPGs go.
Heh, me too. Kokoro tomoyo!!!

Quote:

...Whew, that was close.

*runs just in case*

Not sure about that, some OCs are pretty shafted even here.

Quote:
That's a start...though at least I'm rather used to them thanks to Suiseiseki and Souseiseki... which makes me think, what happened to your Suiseiseki avatars?!
Odd you should miss those. I might switch back someday, when my Vita fancy dies down a bit.

Quote:
Dont kill me yet! I havent said anything!! ...yet!!! Scratch that last word.
Just be careful of the orbital cannon.

Quote:

*shrug* I guess you could say I'm pretty easy to please. StrikerS was a disappointment yes, but I didn't think of it so because of the characters, but rather how the plot got FUBAR-ED.

Quote:

Its already sounding quite interesting. I'll give it a try.
Hope you'll be one of those that like it. Like I said earlier some people are rather critical of it (then again those kind of people are overly critical about every anime), not really a lot of people enjoy this anime.

Quote:
Nobody told me to! Its your fault.
My fault?

Quote:
Its been so long since I programmed anything. I just went the easy way so Aaron could understand the message, but he didnt.
The first thing I told myself when I graduated, is that I want nothing to do with programming anymore, web or otherwise.

Quote:
I wonder if getting a new PS2 would be a better choice.
Nope, definitely much cheaper to replace the lens, and it'll only take a few days to repair. I have to keep it in shape, cuz I don't think PS3 can play PS2 games, at least that's what I heard.

Quote:
This is sounding quite dangerous.
Nah its not dangerous. The female lead in that manga is just plain weird, though weird is probably a gross understatement.

Quote:
...I suddenly feel like playing some chess with Hayate as well...

Tell that to Aaron.

Quote:
lol

*me votes for the third muscle*

.... *RUNS VERY FAST*
Make sure you cover your tracks. The Hayate-fanclub mob will be coming after you. *picks up a scythe and brandishes it menacingly*
Old 2007-11-28, 14:21   Link #16913
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
These guys don't like the TSAB's tactical additude any more then you do, it seems. Makes sense, especially in cases like this,
Well I frankly just don’t see how anyone with prior experience or a knowledge of military history really could, these rules are clearly a political agenda hoisted onto the military and forcing them to work under a handicap without a number of useful tools. Some people might buy into it (as I’ve said Fate seems to have chugged the cool-aid), but I doubt most of the guys actually getting shot at on a regular basis are so gung-ho about it. It’s also hypocritical since they’re willing to use massive nuclear scale orbital strikes while outlawing stuff like tube artillery or rockets, it’s just dumb like these idiots trying to ban cluster bombs or fuel air weapons while everyone continues to drop thousands of tons iron bombs all over the place.

Quote:
although I'm not sure hoe feasible a citywide AMF is, but those are minor details with no support to back them up.
Part of what I plan to make this enemy dangerous will be that they’ve advanced AMF technology considerably further then anything the TSAB has yet seen, though this will largely come at the expense of advances in areas like devices and such. I have a plan to explain this though it's not very original I'll admit.
Old 2007-11-28, 14:27   Link #16914
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Congratulations, we'll see you when you get back. Happy hunting.
Don't worry i'm still here... Because I need Crysis first!
But the demo is running pretty smooth.

I will get it and CoD4 next week
Old 2007-11-28, 14:49   Link #16915
Ottocycle

Quote:
A man proceeds down a lonely staircase. The top of the building he's now on is a husk, shelled after the explosion that took place not too long before, debris lining his path.

His gait is slow,of shuffling steps. An arm covers his profusely bleeding side protectively. The rest of his body is similarly covered with patches of blood.

The men waiting at the bottom of the steps stop, their firearms now held loosely in their hands. Their objective now shifted to one of reactive observation, waiting with simple awe. The light of dawn slowly fills the exposed area.

The wait is not long. The man stops half-way down, pausing for the slightest and down below the tension rises, anticipating resistance.

He lifts his head. The mirth in his eyes is clear, unmarked by the cut on his cheek and the trail of blood down his face, as he raises his good arm. His hand curls, thumb skywards and index finger straight. He jerks his arm and utters in mere mockery a single word before collapsing face-down onto the stairs.

"Bang."

"See you someday space cowboy."

"You're going have to carry that weight."
Very nice description of what is the most spoiled spoiler known to man.

It got the whole damn scene back in my head. Tch.That and I wasn't spoiled back when I watched it too.
Old 2007-11-28, 15:52   Link #16916
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Aand shortly in the wake of PT is lotsa fun... right? by Goose, I present Platinum Lucifer/Silver Angel, an Emili-centered one-shot.

Spoiler for Platinum Lucifer/Silver Angel:
Old 2007-11-28, 15:57   Link #16917
krisslanza

Hmmm... Anyone think I should post the rough outline of my OC? I mean it's no where near done but maybe you can see any flaws in it... Since I'm a total nub at making Nanoha OCs
Old 2007-11-28, 16:13   Link #16918
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Hmmm... Anyone think I should post the rough outline of my OC? I mean it's no where near done but maybe you can see any flaws in it... Since I'm a total nub at making Nanoha OCs
In before "Ah, Fresh Meat!"

I say go for it. We could always do with more OCs.
Old 2007-11-28, 17:59   Link #16919
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Its possible to assimilate conventional weapons into devices?
I think it is, besides, the weapon's reinforced with magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Sevasti: ...I fail to see how that is relevant in an assessment of her combat abilities.
ja...wasurete tamae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Mel: It's my first time reading stuff like this, but I like it, and I'm sure Reiji-kun would too! I'll be sure to read him this while he's recovering!!
O-okay...

Quote:
Nice!
So Altea is mostly dere-dere outside, eh?
She's tsun-tsun there as well

Quote:
And assimilating the weapon opens up some cool new possibilities. Nice!

*goes back to work*
Old 2007-11-28, 18:01   Link #16920
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Another OFM short, this takes place a short time after Nanoha teaches Teana that the way to go is to be a human CIWS.

The theme is humor. ^^;;
Spoiler for PT is lotsa fun...right?:

The youtube is "Fired Up, Feels Good" as it appears in The Unit. It was the first version of Fired Up I could find... and well, it's pretty good. It's where I got the lyrics for the first cadence.

I think this cadence must be one of the more infamous ones....

Poor guy. He just had to get the entire platoon taking down with him, huh?

Quote:
So mean. I personally don't mind Vivio, though I think she's too badly developed for a last boss character. Maybe they plan to make it "Magical Lyrical Vivio" in season 4. That would give her some development. I hope...
Hmmm...interesting idea...and I'd soo watch it too

Quote:
Well I personally would first ask, what is it that one is protecting? Is it worth it?
Shamsel: I will do anything in my power to protect those who I can to protect their happiness and future...no one needs to know the sorrow I hold within me...no one...

Quote:
Who's running?

And for the original line:

Sex is like a buffet lunch. Try a little bit of everything.

First time I've heard it described like that .
So does that mean you take a little of everything? Sub, dom, bondage, whips...

*runs*

Quote:
Well, a game of chess is a game to conquer the King.

Since it's a battle of minds, it's only natural that during the course of conquering, there's nothing wrong with trying to conquer elsewhere...

*runs*
O rly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Aand shortly in the wake of PT is lotsa fun... right? by Goose, I present Platinum Lucifer/Silver Angel, an Emili-centered one-shot.

Spoiler for Platinum Lucifer/Silver Angel:
Ooo...very nice action piece there
Makes me want to write one for Shamsel...but I've never written anything like that before .

Quote:
Go for it . We're all here to help ya out
Closed Thread