AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-09-29, 01:32   Link #3961
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

I think we hit triple digits sometime back in early September. Blame my hyperactive imagination constantly thinking up cool stuff for Alex to work with; my muse is distracted by shiny objects.

This time I have a concept pinned down that isn't going to go anywhere; Mage Knight/Martial Artist is locked in as Alex's central concept, while X-1084 is a character who hasn't been around for a while; anyone remember Iris, the frost mage I was working with for a while? No? Well this is her after an extensive makeover. She's pinned to be Alex's Fate-equivalent for A's, complete with a thorough befriending right at the end. The difference is that Alex and Iris have a common history, and as they're created from the same genetic stock, they're technically partial siblings.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:36   Link #3962
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Yay delicious incest~

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 04:52   Link #3963
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Keep up the feedback for Kha, and he will keep changing... Because that's what he is! Kha may have been born by something else, but he always will be built by the thread. Every part every idea ever to surface here, was built into him. It became too much, and he exploded, but despite all the rage at him, despite my efforts to delete him, despite my efforts to destroy the thread to be free, he is still here!

I used to say that I lost hope in what this thread could achieve, and I was disillusioned; Sad to say, it's only half correct. I still believe, and I want to believe. As long as I believe in Cadia, Kha will be here...

And as long as the thread grows and evolves, as long as Cadia Zwei sings, so does he!

So hang on, everyone! We're gonna take it all the way, to Post 40K!!!

...don't ask me why I posted this. I'd love to know myself. <.< / >.>
Old 2008-09-29, 05:02   Link #3964
Anita
~ I Will ~

About time you kicked your obsession with exterminates of anything Goose touched, Kha. If you want to burn heretics, you have to do it with the flames of optimism. Anything else, and you sound weird, Baka.
Anita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 05:08   Link #3965
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Agreed with Anita, anything other then optimism makes me wonder what happened to Kha. Besides, rebuilts are nothing new, I've rebuilt Eden how often now? And Keroko's profile is also subject to many, many edits, which while not changing her core, does tweak her history. I'm currently working on a revised StrikerS history, with all the new info and the ability to re watch the series a couple of times, it was highly needed too.

For the Saint King! For Cadia!
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 05:23   Link #3966
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I see that you're back from shopping before my labs finished, Anita.

ZIEG BELKA! ()
Old 2008-09-29, 11:50   Link #3967
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

To be fair, Franz went through a fairly deep evolution over the last 3 years. He started out as a cheerful eager puppy-like recruit, became an ambittered battle-scarred hardass (this was 5 years after he first showed up, in-universe - watching all your friends die and turned into Tang (TM) will do that to someone), then evolved to be more optimistic and less of a hardass, and now into his current incarnation of a guy who's hot blooded to drive his demons away, with hidden depths and a thoughtful side to his nature; somebody filled with guilt who wants to be able to open up to and love his sister wholeheartedly, but is afraid to reveal himself and his inner demons.

...which is the opposite of Franz Ver.1, who wanted to kill Naomi, either through training from hell, in cold blood, or during hatesex. <.<

Edit: somehow, I'm not feeling too reassured by the presence of optimistic Kha...

Edit 2: In TF6 timeline, there is no KhaxFate. Ever. There is KhaxSophia, however.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-09-29, 18:44   Link #3968
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Erm, what's the problem of me being happy and going back to teflon mode?

I doubt the guy even exists in that timeline. But if he does, it's just a continuation of a different ending. BAD END is an ending.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:06   Link #3969
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Over 34k words? And I expected less.

You can find the first chapter here btw.

Credits goes to -

Aaron, Estavali, PhoenixFlare and Tempest Dynasty, my beta readers.

Microsoft Word and its spellchecker I fucking installed after sitting on it for too long.

Opeth, Queen, Conan the Barbarian OST, Siam Shade, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Touhou music.

TEA, COCA COLA, TEA, COCA COLA and RED BULL. Beer is nice, inspiring, but it takes away the energy. It makes me wonder how ZUN do it.

Fighting games, too many to name, they are nice to vent off the steam when you are like "OH SHIT I NEED TO REST MAYBE? D:".

Detroit Metal City.

FFC and OCC for bearing with me posting the word counts just to show I am doing something!
Yeah...I said it before, but this is just an immense effort. I'm still slowly digesting it all...but I definitely credit you for putting all this on paper.

Great work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That's right; I specialize in conspiracy theories, for I see patterns where there are none, and tell all about it; to Hell what they think (most of the time ).

The massive amount of really wild ideas is my ablative. Therefore, when I do strike gold, which is often, the CIA or the Vatican ignores me, simply because the SHEER VOLUME of nonsense I spout make the nuggets insignificant.

*drops Flash Powder and Vanishes*
So does this mean I could intelligently talk to you about a given modern conspiracy?

Or would it be an hour of you steadily becoming more and more incoherent until I left you, a slavering mess of insanity on the floor, to rot in your own Khrack, waiting for the nice men in white coats to give you some happy gas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
*folds in*

I can still track his rather very shiny trail.

like a long suffering associate could do.
Oh it's easy to track, but following it is like an Escher painting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Oh god. You'll actually post something?! OMG! You'll have broken free from perpetual developer hell!
It's a self-made reputation.

Quote:
Awesome work Sheba. While PF's fic was very fantasy, you've gone further in the other approach of Nanoha, the scifi aspect. Fighting with diminishing magic is one interesting aspect, and like the AMF, was one way of limiting the Aces quite a bit!

Hence why beamspamming would've been rather silly for your fic; feel free to leave it out.

AMF, then having common source... One makes you wonder if this really is the limit of Magic, which isn't limited in "conventional" scientific technology, and thus becoming the balance in the (sorely malnamed, but simple) Magic VS Science debate?

Either way, it is no wonder the Belka Empire was once so huge, it harnessed both to its power, and is something the newcomers to Ordered Space have yet to come to grasp. >=3

~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

More prerelease art for Codex Daemonjaegers:
Spoiler for And They Shall Know No Fear:
Someone might flip at this.

I was hit by a tremendous idea, then presented to MercAng this unique challenge, and it is just wonderful. The Storm Bolter may seem small, but Kha isn't the kind to carry really heavy gear, unless wearing full Terminator armor. Everything else, its perfectly done, and is a very good contender for the bookcover art.

Now if only Anita'd be a bit more generous, we could be getting art for Codex Hexejaegers, covering Sophia, Keira, Ashley, Canoness Maria and the rest of her Sisters of Belka.
She certainly did him justice. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Kha, this is my response to your statement:

Spoiler for long:

*takes a deep breath*

Spoiler for long:
Are you quite finished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
So.

I did it again.

Consider this a sequel to the Southern Cross short I did.

Spoiler for Northern Lights:
Heh, part of me thinks Vivio would look at home commanding an army like that. And a chosen knight at her side...hmm.

Quote:
*folds in*

Here's a Rather Short Prologue/Intro into Kriss's OC Debut.

Spoiler for Lyrical Phase: The Maiden Ascendancy:
Wow, you actually did post something! Unpossible!

Looks solid so far, though. Try giving us something more in the next year or so, ne?

Quote:
~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

By request of Tempy and Nighty:

~~ Knight of Rounds ~~
From left to right, Maria, Vivio, Noland. Touareg in the background.

You see dead people, because this is the Knights of the Round summon.
Uh...huh.

Quote:
BANNED

...is what I want to say; since if its targeted at FFC, why does this have to be posted here? I firmly believe fics written to smite someone/some faction is just plain immature.

Then again, many fanatics we've battled have been worse. >.>

Also, there's something called a diplomatic answer, and I think that's what's VT's up to. Of course, I might be giving the ditz too much credit, and I don't discount that, but like an earlier debacle, something isn't quite right here.

Other than that, nice random story Goose. Care to develop it?
Yeah...that was kind of my reaction.

Goose, half of me wants to applaud you for sticking it to those chumps, but the other half of me finds that utterly tasteless...

Eh, who am I to say. *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
*clears throat*
I really hope you two stay civilized and won't drag this on too much.

Or maybe you want to consider using PMs to talk about this.
Agreed. No more war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
When I said ‘shyness’, I meant those akin to adult!Fate-kind.

Anyway, SSX is a better showcase.
Bleah, I need to play catchup again on the series. Too busy.

Anyway, nice having you back, Nighty.
Quote:
Even if they exist, they exist alongside Linker Cores.

Something akin to tentacles of a Linker Core even, possibly. This might even be a good parallel to why Hayate’s processing speed is bad.

The larger the Core capacity, the slower or less tentacles there are for magic procession.

Which is kinda ironic, since Hayate is teh groper of the cast.
Tentacle jokes aside, I always figured a Core implicitly meant some kind of magic circuit. If only because it's a better handwave than anything I could come up with.
Quote:
It is a well-known fact that they’re available to each other whenever necessary.

Or Keroko is available to everyone appropriate, more appropriately.

*flees*
>.>

<.<
Quote:
Vivio : Self-proclaimed normal.
Syn : You should be normal, girl? :3
Nah, we all know what happens to self-proclaimed normal people. :3
Quote:
What, Yuuno has potential badass enough as he is.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

He just needs to cough out tons of blood.
See, I can't think of one good action scene that doesn't involve someone coughing up blood...you might be onto something here!
Quote:
She can start by... you know... commanding. That's the real problem with Hayate.

Forget combat fanservice, there was serious disservice to character development as a leader.
Yep yep. The girl's supposed to be some kind of expert leader, so let her lead!
Quote:
???: Are you crazy? What kind of archer drops her bow and then proceeds pound-for-pound with someone faster, stronger in close range!?

Syn: You know what they say. There are exceptions to everything.
I'll take "Mahou Shoujo" for $300, please.

Answer: An impulsive, blue haired, heterochromic girl with a smart mouth and feisty disposition.

LE: Who is Syn Virage?

Quote:
*folds in headdesking*

Well spurred by (finally!) boredom and some pressures, I have finally finally managed to break out something that i can call "a piece"

And so, we begin.

Do you ever wonder...

How everything really began?

Not just the visible beginning...

But the True Origin?

Of who was there...

And what happened to them?

Of where it happened...

And when?

Of why it happened...

And how?

Maybe the past is not so far different from the future after all...

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: The Origin
Let those Heartfelt days begin... And let it be so

Spoiler for Prologue:

*Folds Out*
Origins, huh...impressive. Interesting to go back and look at the past like that. Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Truly Comartemis is the spiritual son of Kha. This makes how many changes and alterations to Alex now?

Also, many happy things are dying now. I shall take my WG2 BB and fire a 21-gun salute to them.
Eh? What's dying?

*sniffs the air*

Well, there is that dead body I've been meaning to hide for a while, but still...!

Quote:
Keep up the feedback for Kha, and he will keep changing... Because that's what he is! Kha may have been born by something else, but he always will be built by the thread. Every part every idea ever to surface here, was built into him. It became too much, and he exploded, but despite all the rage at him, despite my efforts to delete him, despite my efforts to destroy the thread to be free, he is still here!

I used to say that I lost hope in what this thread could achieve, and I was disillusioned; Sad to say, it's only half correct. I still believe, and I want to believe. As long as I believe in Cadia, Kha will be here...

And as long as the thread grows and evolves, as long as Cadia Zwei sings, so does he!

So hang on, everyone! We're gonna take it all the way, to Post 40K!!!

...don't ask me why I posted this. I'd love to know myself. <.< / >.>
Now that's the Kha I remember from way back when.

Ahh, browsing the first few hundred pages of the first thread, before I had become a part of it all...*dazed expression*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
About time you kicked your obsession with exterminates of anything Goose touched, Kha. If you want to burn heretics, you have to do it with the flames of optimism. Anything else, and you sound weird, Baka.
Burn heretics...with optimism?

I'm having this crazy image of The Joker about now...

"Why...so...serious?"

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Agreed with Anita, anything other then optimism makes me wonder what happened to Kha. Besides, rebuilts are nothing new, I've rebuilt Eden how often now? And Keroko's profile is also subject to many, many edits, which while not changing her core, does tweak her history. I'm currently working on a revised StrikerS history, with all the new info and the ability to re watch the series a couple of times, it was highly needed too.

For the Saint King! For Cadia!
Yep.

*has been almost constantly rewriting his stuff since day 1, with no projected endpoint in sight...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
To be fair, Franz went through a fairly deep evolution over the last 3 years. He started out as a cheerful eager puppy-like recruit, became an ambittered battle-scarred hardass (this was 5 years after he first showed up, in-universe - watching all your friends die and turned into Tang (TM) will do that to someone), then evolved to be more optimistic and less of a hardass, and now into his current incarnation of a guy who's hot blooded to drive his demons away, with hidden depths and a thoughtful side to his nature; somebody filled with guilt who wants to be able to open up to and love his sister wholeheartedly, but is afraid to reveal himself and his inner demons.

...which is the opposite of Franz Ver.1, who wanted to kill Naomi, either through training from hell, in cold blood, or during hatesex. <.<

Edit: somehow, I'm not feeling too reassured by the presence of optimistic Kha...

Edit 2: In TF6 timeline, there is no KhaxFate. Ever. There is KhaxSophia, however.
Kind of the same thing here...my OC has about run the gamut in terms of design. Doesn't help that my mental image of her tends to directly reflect my mood...which changes a lot. Perhaps my natural impulsiveness is affecting my character design ability?

Never put any hatesex in my stuff, though. >.>

Quote:
Erm, what's the problem of me being happy and going back to teflon mode?

I doubt the guy even exists in that timeline. But if he does, it's just a continuation of a different ending. BAD END is an ending.
Teflon mode? Nande?
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:49   Link #3970
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Teflon mode, when nothing sticks.

Let's just say a lot of things have happened, from RL stuff to online, to 40K forums and finally, God Emperor Haruki.

And pardon the Cheap Shop (Rank 1); I was just having fun.
Old 2008-09-30, 04:10   Link #3971
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

And in doing so, by utilizing your Cheap Shot (Rank 1), you missed my hidden hint for TF6 pairings. So I'll say it out louder instead: the wanted KhaxFate does not exist. Instead, it is replaced by...

KhaxSophia.

Just because she's a Canoness doesn't mean she can't set her sights on her intended prey, afterall, especially since she has the blessings of Kha's mother, her teacher and mentor.

Also it's because tsundere are more fun to write. >:3

I personally feel that Khophia has more potential and more areas to play with, plus there's the influence of Evangelion fanfiction on me; as a fic writer, I "grew up" during the glory days of Evangelion fanfiction, and a general rule of thumb back in those days, practised by the better Eva writers, was to pair OCs with OCs and leave the CCs alone - or as in the case of Strike Fiss, OC pining for CC but not progressing very far. Well... he did score Misato, but then both were drunk and Misato ended up back in Kaji's arms after the whole thing was done...

*is suddenly inspired to go and reread Shinji the Cassanova and Holding Hands*

I tell you, Holding Hands, despite being a lime, despite having no sex in it, is unbelievably awesomely hot. And Shinji the Cassanova is pure win.

The Eva fanfiction experience is also something that has given me and Kagerou and those who were around a sort of perspective on NanoFate and the legion. Essentially, Satashi is Random.

Also..

Spoiler for A hint of things to come...:

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-09-30 at 04:26.
Old 2008-09-30, 04:51   Link #3972
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Red eyes! Fuck yeah!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 05:49   Link #3973
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

By Cheap Shop, I was refering to the cheap Saber Vivio shop I did.

Yeah no excuse, I missed it big time.

Also, I can't defy the mistress on your choice though and you know it Goose. Not that I would want to.

Like I said, different ending.
Old 2008-09-30, 11:43   Link #3974
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Here's a random thought of mine.

We have seen how easily Midchildans like Fate, Yuuno and the Arthra crew could verbally communicate with Gaian natives like Nanoha and etc. Barring the usual anime law that there is no language other than Japanese, I suspect that, after the establishment of the TSAB as an inter-world organisation, the demand for on-the-spot translation tools sharply peaked, for the sake of convenience and perhaps to avoid diplomatic incidents as shown in my "We come in peace!" example.

Our (in this case, me and him) suggestion is that the TSAB created simple and attachable translators (or refined existing ones) that allows their staff to understand foreign speech. One possible example could be translator chips or headsets (similar to those Bluetooth headsets) that can be painlessly attached to the user's head (near the temples) and convert foreign/native speech into data signals which would be further intepreted in the user's working tongue. When the user talks, this device would reverse the "input" process, sending a string of similar data signals embedded in the user's voice, which could be absorbed by the native, allowing him/her to understand what the user is saying without understanding the spoken words themselves, or creating the misconception that they share the same language when the truth is very much other-wise. Or the "output" could have been telepathic; while the user speaks, the device sends the signals directly to the target's brains. Either way (though I think the latter should be more plausible), it achieves the point of communication without over-reliance on possibly unreliable human translators (once again, my "We come in peace!" example or, for those who have read Hikaru no Go, the incident where the Korean make-shift translator unknowingly mis-translates a fairly harmless comment into what the Japanese (especially Hikaru) saw as a insult.

If the case is as I've described, this may explain why Fate could speak and understand Japanese speech while still getting dismal results for her language class (A's manga chapter 4). These devices could allow fluency in spoken communication, but when it comes to written language, that's where the user is left to his/her own. Also, while such gadgets would logically be available initially to TSAB Enforcers and other staff that handles inter-world dealings regularly, it is possible that over time the product has gone mainstream and commercial versions become accessible to civilians who make regular trips outside Midchilda, like businessmen or travelling scholars (Yuuno, perhaps?)

For the Wolkenritter, who could interact with the Gaians with equally ease, we believe that the Tome may have a function like the Throne of Heroes in Nasuverse, which provides the Knights with updates on the era and location of their awakening, allowing them to possess skills and knowledge necessary for interacting with their surroundings. Or, considering their status as programs tied to the Tome, it could also be possible that the updates could be continuous and done on a fixed schedule.

Of course, the simplest explanation would be everyone in question enjoy Doraemon's translation konjac on a regular basis .

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:18   Link #3975
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post

We have seen how easily Midchildans like Fate, Yuuno and the Arthra crew could verbally communicate with Gaian natives like Nanoha and etc. Barring the usual anime law that there is no language other than Japanese, I suspect that, after the establishment of the TSAB as an inter-world organisation, the demand for on-the-spot translation tools sharply peaked, for the sake of convenience and perhaps to avoid diplomatic incidents as shown in my "We come in peace!" example.

Our (in this case, me and him) suggestion is that the TSAB created simple and attachable translators (or refined existing ones) that allows their staff to understand foreign speech. One possible example could be translator chips or headsets (similar to those Bluetooth headsets) that can be painlessly attached to the user's head (near the temples) and convert foreign/native speech into data signals which would be further intepreted in the user's working tongue. When the user talks, this device would reverse the "input" process, sending a string of similar data signals embedded in the user's voice, which could be absorbed by the native, allowing him/her to understand what the user is saying without understanding the spoken words themselves, or creating the misconception that they share the same language when the truth is very much other-wise. Or the "output" could have been telepathic; while the user speaks, the device sends the signals directly to the target's brains. Either way (though I think the latter should be more plausible), it achieves the point of communication without over-reliance on possibly unreliable human translators (once again, my "We come in peace!" example or, for those who have read Hikaru no Go, the incident where the Korean make-shift translator unknowingly mis-translates a fairly harmless comment into what the Japanese (especially Hikaru) saw as a insult.

If the case is as I've described, this may explain why Fate could speak and understand Japanese speech while still getting dismal results for her language class (A's manga chapter 4). These devices could allow fluency in spoken communication, but when it comes to written language, that's where the user is left to his/her own. Also, while such gadgets would logically be available initially to TSAB Enforcers and other staff that handles inter-world dealings regularly, it is possible that over time the product has gone mainstream and commercial versions become accessible to civilians who make regular trips outside Midchilda, like businessmen or travelling scholars (Yuuno, perhaps?)

For the Wolkenritter, who could interact with the Gaians with equally ease, we believe that the Tome may have a function like the Throne of Heroes in Nasuverse, which provides the Knights with updates on the era and location of their awakening, allowing them to possess skills and knowledge necessary for interacting with their surroundings. Or, considering their status as programs tied to the Tome, it could also be possible that the updates could be continuous and done on a fixed schedule.

Of course, the simplest explanation would be everyone in question enjoy Doraemon's translation konjac on a regular basis .
I have mentionned this kind of device in Journeyers chapter 1, what a coincidence.

The language issue may also justify the existence of the reconnaissance teams and presence of linguists in the staff. Their field experience allowing to improve the translators' "software".

One amusing or displeasing experience would be losing your own translation device. Fun times among "barbarians", like in Mc Tiernan's "The 13th Warrior" (the movie ruthlessly butchered by Hollywood executives).
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:25   Link #3976
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Not entirely a rebuild per se, but rather a more thorough fleshing out of Franz, particularly as how he appears in Task Force 6. Some new details, now information...

Oh, and he finally has a charecter model, too.

Spoiler for 1st Lt. Franz Jaeger, Uruz 6, Task Force 6:

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-09-30, 12:39   Link #3977
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
At any rate, I finished the first part of my epic story, and... well, I felt like I should break my silence to post it here. This is the second prologue for my Chronicle of the Black Order... and this part focuses on one Keroko Georashi.

Another reason I'm posting this is so Keroko and look at it and make sure I'm doin' it rite when it comes to his OC :3. Anyway...

...'ere we go!

Spoiler for The Beginning:
Ooo....interesting. A variation on Keroko's origin, huh? I wonder where this will head...

Quote:
*scribbles down* Maria... Touareg... Noted.
And keoko continues to plan...something

Quote:
Hmmm, so in this version Keroko absorbed the entirety of Neltharion's essence? A bit clashing but... this can work. This can work really good, because it also helps explain just why the mana is so hostile.

World Breaker... I like it.

*continues to gobble down delicious drama.*
World-Breaker...so Keroko is a 2-handed mace?
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 13:30   Link #3978
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:

That are definitely some interessting thoughts.

But why some kind of translation device?

As we know all mages that came to N-M 97th World had Devices: Yuuno had Raising Heart, Fate Bardich etc.
The translation could be done by the Devices themself, no need for something extra.

Or maybe it's not something technical, but something magical.
As we remember how Yuuno teached Nanoha how to speak with him telepathicaly "through her heart", maybe it's even the Linker Core that can handel the translation.
Old 2008-09-30, 13:47   Link #3979
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I consider that six years is enough to gain a bit of culture and pop culture from Earth, and its happenings. This is something I always wondered about A's epilogue. It's about a six years gap that fans can fill as they please. What kind of movies or series did they watch? What magazines (Seventeen? Newtype?) did they read? What kind of stories did they heard in class? What music did they listen?What if Hayate Yagami dragged them in Comicket?
And what if Fate watched series like CSI or NCIS, or their equivalents?

Call it random fanon

sidenote: It was something I liked about Black Lagoon. While it was an animated series, it was not truly detached from the real world. Therefore, the characters could afford to make some references. One can say that I am trying to do that with the canon characters from Earth or who have spent some years on Earth.
Ah, so that was it. Right, that clears that up.

Quote:
We were intending to translate this into Japanese, then submit, with fanart, to Megami. Is that alright with you?
Sure, go ahead.

Quote:
*tiny XV81 battlesuit under template waves a fist at Keroko-tan and squeaks something about it's damn big enough already!*

Keroko-kun:
... Did that model just talk?

Keroko-chan:
Models don't talk. Now hand me that bombardment template.

Keroko-kun: ... right.

Keroko-chan: You think I can get an S-20 AP-0 out of this?

Keroko-kun:
More likely 'instant death to anything under the template when anything over a 1 is thrown. No invulnerable saves'

Keroko-chan: Eh, that works too.

Quote:
Got Krack-Goaded by Nighty you see. But I still need the article for the Cradle, just to check if I got the facts right in the backstory bits of the Codex. Could I trouble you to bring it up again?
I can't even remember where it was posted... though it basically came down to it being called the Cradle because the Royal Family lived most of their lives in it. It was like their castle, fortress and battleship in one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Alright, news flash for everyone who hasn't been on IRC lately (I'm looking at you, Kero...):
Lately? I never go to IRC. :3

Quote:
Well now we've got something a bit more flexible to work with. Comacanon's foundations retain many of the details of Negima canon but the events of the two series remain separate, like the various entries in the Nasuverse. We still have Kanka, we still have demons, and we still have the Western and Eastern magic systems available for use, we just aren't getting into Negima canon.
Che. And it was so much fun too.

Quote:
Spoiler for Demons in Comacanon:
Would you look at that, Admiral Carter's daughter is coming by for a visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Heh, part of me thinks Vivio would look at home commanding an army like that. And a chosen knight at her side...hmm.
*Syn puffs chest*

Quote:

... I'm gonna go ahead and not touch the language thing with a ten-foot pole if you don't mind. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-09-30 at 14:41.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 14:02   Link #3980
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Suddenly I have thoughts of Syn meeting up with Vivio post battle and seeing the Army of the Holy King just finishing off the enemy. When she finally reunites with Vivio, Syn isn't too happy with the presence of a certain Knight standing closely to her friend.

Syn VS Noland, GO.

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content