AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-11-09, 12:37   Link #41
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
It's probably important part, but since google translation is doing bad job at translating this part, i'll give Japanese raw text and translated text.

アイシェの元に戻ったダーマードは調査に許可が下りた事をアイシェに報告しました。
褒美が金貨800枚と聞いてアイシェは安く見積もられたと不満を示しています。
彼女の方が噂の弓使いを高く評価しているようです。
アイシェが弓使いの調査を理由に自分の領地の状況を見てきたいと教えています。
彼女の領地であるオルトゥが洪水に遭ったそうです。
領地が心配な彼女は状況を確認したかったそうです。
その地には『水妖』と呼ばれる怪物を封じたとの伝説があるそうです。
この怪物が何かをした可能性もありそうですが、二人は昔話と考えその存在を信じていませんでし た。
ダーマードはブリューヌ兵に察知される可能性を小さくする為に単独で調査に向かう事にしました 。


(English Google Translation)




Damades(Damas) who returned to Aisha(Azi Dahaka?) have reported to the ICE that permission has been obtained for investigation.
I heard dissatisfaction that Aisha was estimated cheaply when I heard that the reward was 800 gold coins.
It seems that her valued rumor archer highly.
I teach that Aisha wants to see the situation of my(her?) own territory on the grounds of the investigation of the bow-use.
It seems that Ortu(?) as her territory encountered the flood.
She seems to want to check the situation as she is worried about her territory.
There seems to be a legend that the land sealed a monster called "watery"(Rusalka?).
There seems to be possibility that this monster did something, but they did not believe their existence and thought as an old tale.
Da Mard decided to go to investigate alone to reduce the possibility of being perceived by Brunish soldiers.


Spoiler for "Review in original Japanese":



It will be easier if we have original text here, if someone wish to translate for themself(because they want to check it or have better knowledge of Japanese) or to check google translation.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-09, 13:10   Link #42
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
Many thanks for the original text from the review, man. I'll check 'em later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
I'm not sure about Tir-Na-Fal part since nothing in review translation show about Titta being linked with Godness of Darkness.(maybe it will be showed in later volumes?)
Well, from what I know about Titta, in spite not linking to the Tir Na Fal in this timeline, allow me to remind everyone about her important role for the Goddess from Original Timeline:
  • Whilst the relationship between Titta and Tir Na Val remains unknown at the time, we need to remind ourselves that the story told us that Titta was a shrine maiden that prayed 10 Brunish gods, meaning that Tir Na Fal might be included at this point.
  • The connections started with Roland Arc where Titta acted as a vassal for the Goddess to communicate with Tigre and tested his power. After that, the Goddess is never mentioned again, at least until Arc Two and Arc Three.
  • Then comes Baba Yaga Arc and Lord Marksman Arc where Titta's possession by Tir Na Fal really comes to play: In the former, Titta's praying for the Goddess of Darkness and Death for Tigre's safety and her possession eventually give Lim and Mashas some clues about Tigre's whereabouts. The later, on the other hand, have her replaced Tina (who was controlling Silesia at the time) in the battle against Ganelon and prevailed in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
as far for Fortune-Teller

"She was the one who solved the seal of Rusalka.
It seems the purpose was to have Rusalka defeat the dragon prepared by Drekovich"


It seems that she was the one who freed Rusalka?
I'm pretty sure that the Water Demon summon part part was part of that Fortune Teller doing. Heed this: When House Thenardier has Drekavac that keep the dragons, then Muozinel has this fortune teller to have monster summons. Somethings tells me that even the demons are changed in the new timeline. But why are they at each other throats?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
I don't know if she actually worships Tir-Na-Fal(though, according to translation, Her purpose is to admire the goddess and that's only thing we got.) word "admire" probably should mean same as worship. maybe we will get more informations in next volumes
Well, the more information about Tir Na Fal (In Michelia Timeline) the better, because from the Original Timeline, Tir Na Fal was notoriously known in both Brune-with her being one of ten goddess and the unpopular ones- and Zhcted, especially the later because of the King of the Magic Bullet Lore. Here, however, that lore never made its comeback and its influence however indicated from Muozinel of all kingdoms, which is rather strange since its original counterpart, legends of Tir Na Fal are connected to Brune and Zhcted only...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
Nothing was said about Regin, as for King Faron he visited Tigre to send him for mission to Zhcted as Liaison(Tigre was close to Vanadis). He also said that there was person(or group?) who was in touch(Collaboration?) with Muozinel. King Faron wants to change Brune so that Tigre 's bow(or all archers) is appreciated.
If Regin or any other nobility in Nice (if it still a thing in the new timeline), then it it clear to us whatever affairs at the capital are left left unsaid away from its vicinity. Especially when it comes to the crown. It seems in this new timeline, because there is no Brune Civil War, the crown dispute doesn't sounds like an issue...


Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
Kurey was borrowed by him to assist the daughter called Aisha(i don't know if it's name of Fortune Teller) that the king of the previous generation had brought to the shrine maiden. - (Google Translation)
In regards of Aisha/Ashe? As far as I know, that's definitely not the the name of the fortune teller.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2019-02-15 at 10:53.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-09, 14:07   Link #43
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Quote:
In regards of Aisha/Ashe? As far as I know, that's definitely not the the name of the fortune teller.

About Aisha/Ashe thing you are right, i checked translation(romanization to be honest) and one is Aji dahāka (Fortune Teller)and other is Aishe (She's with Damas) it was my bad not to check Romanization of Japanese.(i thought that Aisha/Asji were different version of same name)

As for others we will have to wait, i'm too interested what's happening on Brunnish Royal court and it's political situation, Demons fighting each other is also interesting cause.

Also i'd wish to see "more powerful" Tigre defeating demon/demons and other enemies on his own, to show true power of Lord Marksman/King of Magic Bullet and his black bow, it would be fun if Tigre used melee weapon(like Durandal) even once.(i know he is bad/worse than average at using melee weapons. but still, it would be nice to see that)




EDIT

By his own i mean doing it by his power/skills rather than defeating enemies by borrowing power of Viralt/Viralts.(For example when Tigre defeated Roland by using only power of his Bow in Anime version), i'd like to see duel that show that Black Bow is much powerful than Viralts(Tigre is "King of Magic Bullet" and is probably linked to Black Dragon King as well, he should be more powerful than Vanadis In my opinion.), .

Removing Titta part

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-10 at 07:10. Reason: "Titta Part" and adding some things as well.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-09, 18:24   Link #44
daemon17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
What do we know about Tina in the Michelia series? I only remember it saying that the current Vanadis who wields Esendeis is a student or something of Tina's.
For Tina maybe she'll play the role of regin, she belongs to royalty in zchect.

If there is a civil war in zchect victor and his heir might die. And tina would be the only one to reign. She could belong to tigre harem
daemon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 06:51   Link #45
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon17 View Post
For Tina maybe she'll play the role of regin, she belongs to royalty in zchect.

If there is a civil war in zchect victor and his heir might die. And tina would be the only one to reign. She could belong to tigre harem
Yeah, but IIRC line of succession in Zhcted is quite long.(also isn't King the one who chooses his successor? he choosed Eugene in OS, he might do the same in this timeline, assuming that Ruslan is still sick or doesn't exist in this timeline)

Also i think that Tina is to ambitious to join Tigre's harem.(why would she want to share guy with other womens?)
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 09:33   Link #46
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 30
@Chingaruna: Isn't there a spoiler posted earlier on here that says that Mila and Tigre or them and Militsa talked about the lore of the Magic Bullet King? It should exist in this timeline too. It'd be too strange if it didn't.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 09:52   Link #47
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Chingaruna: Isn't there a spoiler posted earlier on here that says that Mila and Tigre or them and Militsa talked about the lore of the Magic Bullet King? It should exist in this timeline too. It'd be too strange if it didn't.
Yeah, IIRC it was Militsa who taught Tigre about Magic Bullet King lore.(i guess that Lord Marksman is official english translation of Madan No Ou basing on cover) but Chingaruna517 probably meant that Tir-Na-Fal was notoriously known in Zhcted and "Lord Marksman/King of Magic Bullet/Madan No Ou" lore being one of reasons, rather than asking/wondering if it exists in this timeline.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 13:05   Link #48
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 30
He's saying that in the Michelia series it's more well-known in Muozinel than in Brune or Zhcted despite it having originated there, though, isn't he?

The literal translation is "Magic Bullet King" or "King of the Magic Bullet", isn't it?
__________________

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2018-11-10 at 19:38. Reason: Noticed typo and fixed it ("King Bullet King" vs. "Magic Bullet King")
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 13:22   Link #49
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
He's saying that in the Michelia series it's more well-known in Muozinel than in Brune or Zhcted despite it having originated there, though, isn't he?

The literal translation is "King Bullet King" or "King of the Magic Bullet", isn't it?
Yes, you are probably right

Quote:
Here, however, that lore never made its comeback and its influence however indicated from Muozinel of all kingdoms, which is rather strange since its original counterpart, legends of Tir Na Fal are connected to Brune and Zhcted only...
Though my interpretation might be wrong.

Still, since Militsa taught Tigre about Madan No Ou lore, it must be known(even if only few know this) in Zhcted, i Don't know about Brune though.

And yes "King of The Magic Bullet" is literal translation, while Lord Marksman is official translation(official English translation of Manga and Anime use it) and now it's used on cover of 1st volume Michelia. It seems that Publisher and/or Creator acknowledged title
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 01:32   Link #50
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post

Though my interpretation might be wrong.

Still, since Militsa taught Tigre about Madan No Ou lore, it must be known(even if only few know this) in Zhcted, i Don't know about Brune though.

And yes "King of The Magic Bullet" is literal translation, while Lord Marksman is official translation(official English translation of Manga and Anime use it) and now it's used on cover of 1st volume Michelia. It seems that Publisher and/or Creator acknowledged title
If you ever want to wonder, in the original timeline, the reason why Brune was connected to the King of the Magic Bullet Lore because one of its kings was a user of the Black Bow itself, as Ganelon can testified during his life as an immortal. That's why I said that it is strange to hear that lore spread to Muozinel of all kingdoms instead of Brune.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 01:59   Link #51
GabKarol
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
If you ever want to wonder, in the original timeline, the reason why Brune was connected to the King of the Magic Bullet Lore because one of its kings was a user of the Black Bow itself, as Ganelon can testified during his life as an immortal. That's why I said that it is strange to hear that lore spread to Muozinel of all kingdoms instead of Brune.
Is this part legit? As in just not translated yet?

Edit: Except Tigre ofc
GabKarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 03:22   Link #52
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
It was references from Lord Marksman Arc from Volume 17-18, especially in Ganelon's flashback before Charles became a king. Check them out to find that answer.

Futhermore, back to the references from the Original Timeline, do nobody at the forum remember the mural that was found at Saint Groel during Regin Arc? Where one hero was illustrated as an Archer who slay the Three-Headed Dragon that was alledged to be Tir Na Fal? This aline should've explain the connection between Brune and the lore itself. Kinda strange for Brune to be irrelevant to the lore in this new timeline...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 07:28   Link #53
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 30
I'll wait for the translation of the original series to reach that part before I say anything about this.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 08:07   Link #54
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
If you ever want to wonder, in the original timeline, the reason why Brune was connected to the King of the Magic Bullet Lore because one of its kings was a user of the Black Bow itself, as Ganelon can testified during his life as an immortal. That's why I said that it is strange to hear that lore spread to Muozinel of all kingdoms instead of Brune.
Quote:
Futhermore, back to the references from the Original Timeline, do nobody at the forum remember the mural that was found at Saint Groel during Regin Arc? Where one hero was illustrated as an Archer who slay the Three-Headed Dragon that was alledged to be Tir Na Fal? This aline should've explain the connection between Brune and the lore itself. Kinda strange for Brune to be irrelevant to the lore in this new timeline...
Fair enough, many thanks for mentioning it.




Quote:
I'll wait for the translation of the original series to reach that part before I say anything about this.
Yeah, i'll be waiting too, I'd like to read last 5 volumes(well, 14th is partly translated, but i'm waiting to read it until it'll be completed)to find explanation for things we don't know yet.

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-11 at 08:34. Reason: corrections and removing some parts(they were unnecessary)
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 05:29   Link #55
AKIKAN
Some Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
About Aisha/Ashe thing you are right, i checked translation(romanization to be honest) and one is Aji dahāka (Fortune Teller)and other is Aishe (She's with Damas) it was my bad not to check Romanization of Japanese.(i thought that Aisha/Asji were different version of same name)

As for others we will have to wait, i'm too interested what's happening on Brunnish Royal court and it's political situation, Demons fighting each other is also interesting cause.

Also i'd wish to see "more powerful" Tigre defeating demon/demons and other enemies on his own, to show true power of Lord Marksman/King of Magic Bullet and his black bow, it would be fun if Tigre used melee weapon(like Durandal) even once.(i know he is bad/worse than average at using melee weapons. but still, it would be nice to see that)




EDIT

By his own i mean doing it by his power/skills rather than defeating enemies by borrowing power of Viralt/Viralts.(For example when Tigre defeated Roland by using only power of his Bow in Anime version), i'd like to see duel that show that Black Bow is much powerful than Viralts(Tigre is "King of Magic Bullet" and is probably linked to Black Dragon King as well, he should be more powerful than Vanadis In my opinion.), .

Removing Titta part
Aji Dahaka? I think she's Azi Dahaka (Fire Dragon) or Zahhak, the underling of Angra Mainyu from Persian mythology. He's supposedly the son of Angra Mainyu himself according to Zoroastrianism, or a king born from incest between mother and her brother in Persian epic Shahname, having 3 heads, 2 dragon heads on each shoulder, hungrily want to devour people. So another 3-headed dragon besides Drekavac comes, from an entirely different myth.
AKIKAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 08:03   Link #56
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIKAN View Post
Aji Dahaka? I think she's Azi Dahaka (Fire Dragon) or Zahhak, the underling of Angra Mainyu from Persian mythology. He's supposedly the son of Angra Mainyu himself according to Zoroastrianism, or a king born from incest between mother and her brother in Persian epic Shahname, having 3 heads, 2 dragon heads on each shoulder, hungrily want to devour people. So another 3-headed dragon besides Drekavac comes, from an entirely different myth.
Thanks for explaining!


But i've read some news and review(it was hard to find it). according to reviews Mila isn't Tsundere(she's rather cute?) and one of them wrote that she in Deredere(or already in love?) now, something about Tigre being haren king.

And something about Manga adaptation(if translation is correct)



Spoiler for Reviews and news:

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-13 at 14:08.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 09:20   Link #57
LeftSeven
2D artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
^
ugghh..my eyesss.
either two is fine, it's like classic mila, tsundere at first,then dere dere later.
so it's confirmed being harem again.
that's good then
__________________
I LOVE BOOBS AND ASS TOO..LOL OF COURSE, WHO DOESN'T, RIGHT ?
LeftSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 14:18   Link #58
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
^
ugghh..my eyesss.
either two is fine, it's like classic mila, tsundere at first,then dere dere later.
so it's confirmed being harem again.
that's good then


It would be great to see deredere Mila from the beginning(with her lovely looks too) in this timeline, sadly it seems we won't get translation for near future.

As for harem route/end i'm not sure about that, but i doubt people would write about it(i.e. Harem End and Harem King) if Harem element was absent.


here, you can take a look at first(20?) page of books if you know Japanese

http://r-cbs.mangafactory.jp/c2082/c167-2746/


some stamps, found them on official site(not sure if they were posted)








and World map.

http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/feature/m..._world_map.png

And picture of Sasha from Author's twitter

https://twitter.com/kawaguchi_tsu/st...64000420917248

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-13 at 14:46.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 09:11   Link #59
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
Very cute merchandise....and judging by Sasha's picture at the author's twitter account, does that mean Sasha will going to be Legnica Vanadis in the alternative version? We all know that in the Original Timeline, Sasha has passed away after her critical battle against Torbalan that prevented the demon from even reaching the shores of Zhcted. Wonder how's her role play out in Michelia Timeline.

In regards of Manga adaptation, doesn't this means in adapted way too soon? Not that I wanna complain about that but this is way too fresh for the adaptation for the manga as we still dunno who will illustrate the manga series. Heck, I even heard a rumor that the manga series (not the Original Timeline) are planning to run throughout 3 Sagas (dunno how many books for the LN counterpart but this is rather ambitious) ahead of the Light Novel itself!

Dang it, if Vanadis Musou is made/planned before the alternative timeline is made...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 11:33   Link #60
ThorPL123
King of Harem
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Very cute merchandise....and judging by Sasha's picture at the author's twitter account, does that mean Sasha will going to be Legnica Vanadis in the alternative version? We all know that in the Original Timeline, Sasha has passed away after her critical battle against Torbalan that prevented the demon from even reaching the shores of Zhcted. Wonder how's her role play out in Michelia Timeline.

In regards of Manga adaptation, doesn't this means in adapted way too soon? Not that I wanna complain about that but this is way too fresh for the adaptation for the manga as we still dunno who will illustrate the manga series. Heck, I even heard a rumor that the manga series (not the Original Timeline) are planning to run throughout 3 Sagas (dunno how many books for the LN counterpart but this is rather ambitious) ahead of the Light Novel itself!

Dang it, if Vanadis Musou is made/planned before the alternative timeline is made...
I hope so, i'd like to see Sasha(as Vanadis) having more interaction with Tigre and possibile joining his harem(unless Mila monopolizes Tigre for herself, that would be bad for me)

As for Manga adapation coming too soon, maybe creators of Manga are in touch with Tsukasa Kawaguchi? just like Dragon Ball Super manga and anime teams got plot notes(or clues) from it's creator, Manga adapation of Michelia might be in same situation.

Or first and incoming volumes of LN are so extensive that first volumes of Manga adapation might be completely focused of adapting them,(or like in High School DxD anime case that adapted only 2 volumes instead of 4 or 5)
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.