AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-12, 17:50   Link #21
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I like this series though how the mc is treated does concern me. A former prince who is treated like shit from the current royals and nobles. Well, he was already treated like one before the coup detat and he detested his old empire and the majority of the imperial family which led him to destroy it.
I like how the dragride(their robot suit) has three standard types and Lux also has one he mostly uses. Well, he does have a different one more superior then it, but having a mc using ones the grunts would use is refreshing since he's still capable of fighting despite his nickname, the weakest undefeated.
Certainly one of the few series besides Asterisk that is potentially good with similar setting as IS(In otherwords chicks with armor suits).
Wow, so basically he's actually the reason why the current royals are nobles are even ruling in the first place? Are these upstart 'royals' and nobles stupid? What made them think he couldn't simply just destroy them like he did with his own family?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 18:07   Link #22
n0m@n
C-Z

Sadly only the Queen knows about it.
So the others only think Lux is a douchebag who chose to become a slave for the Kingdom rather then choosing his pride.
In volume 2 one of the guy from the Great 4 nobles appear and he's a jerk at Lux. Talks lots of shit at him.
Lux and his sister has some plan, but its not revealed what their plan is. Since Lux was the one who destroyed the old empire, it wont be about him taking the control of the country though.
Old 2014-01-12, 18:11   Link #23
omegasereon

Wait so he was the one who destroyed his own kingdom?
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 18:21   Link #24
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

So how did the the main character eliminate his family and how did the current 'royals' and nobles even come into place?
Old 2014-01-12, 18:22   Link #25
n0m@n
C-Z

Pretty much. Well, there were others involved in the coup detat, but the reason it succeeded is due to Lux. Without him, they would have failed.
Btw, the chick on v2 cover is the best!

Edit:
Well, it doesnt explain in detail how he handled his other family in coup detat. Except for the part where he basically handled the enemies alone.
The reason why he hates the imperial family and what made him think of up-throwing the empire all started from the emperor's treatment towards his mom, sister, and himself.
His mom's father objected to the Emperor's way of doing things. So the emperor exiled Lux's family. His mum dies in a accident where the normal people didnt try to save them and instead flammed at him. And not even a sngle of the imperial family member came to his mom's funereal.
Lux got along with the first prince who is also his half-brother and they were comrades in the coup detat. But Lux finds out at the end that his half-brother was using him. Though his half-brother disappears off to somewhere else and he hasn't actually appeared yet. Though there is a man wearing a black cloak in v2 that is hinting that its him.
Old 2014-01-12, 18:24   Link #26
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Pretty much. Well, there were others involved in the coup detat, but the reason it succeeded is due to Lux. Without him, they would have failed.
So the current royal family were originally random nobles?
Old 2014-01-12, 18:29   Link #27
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
So the current royal family were originally random nobles?
Yeah.
Though the Great 4 Nobles seems to have remained the same.
Old 2014-01-12, 18:56   Link #28
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:

Edit:
Well, it doesnt explain in detail how he handled his other family in coup detat. Except for the part where he basically handled the enemies alone.
The reason why he hates the imperial family and what made him think of up-throwing the empire all started from the emperor's treatment towards his mom, sister, and himself.
His mom's father objected to the Emperor's way of doing things. So the emperor exiled Lux's family. His mum dies in a accident where the normal people didnt try to save them and instead flammed at him. And not even a sngle of the imperial family member came to his mom's funereal.
Lux got along with the first prince who is also his half-brother and they were comrades in the coup detat. But Lux finds out at the end that his half-brother was using him. Though his half-brother disappears off to somewhere else and he hasn't actually appeared yet. Though there is a man wearing a black cloak in v2 that is hinting that its him.

n0M@n the spoilers here is overkill lol. I wouldnt blame Lux for that, his half-brother was tricking him an he was 10 yrs old. Well at least he isnt treated like crap in the school. he basically gets IS school treatment. and i agree with Krulucifer being the best girl with the princess behind her and the childhood friend after that......the sister is dead last for me
Old 2014-01-12, 19:01   Link #29
BW95
Banned

How many volumes does it take to establish a reputation as the strongest in the school?

Just saw the mecha designs. Slick and way better than IS. I'm liking this already.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 19:08   Link #30
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

What exactly is the personality of the MC. From what I'm hearing, it seems as though he's treating the country as his plaything.
Old 2014-01-12, 19:10   Link #31
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
n0M@n the spoilers here is overkill lol. I wouldn't blame Lux for that, his half-brother was tricking him an he was 10 yrs old. Well at least he isnt treated like crap in the school. he basically gets IS school treatment.
Oops. My bad. Got too carried away.
True, its like IS acdemy state at the academy. The strongest girl that has been mentioned since like the first chapter of volume one hasnt appeared yet.
Spoiler for ..:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
and i agree with Krulucifer being the best girl with the princess behind her and the childhood friend after that......the sister is dead last for me
Of course,
Since she's blood related, its a big No for me
Krulucifer is awesome lol.
Old 2014-01-12, 19:24   Link #32
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Oops. My bad. Got too carried away.
True, its like IS acdemy state at the academy. The strongest girl that has been mentioned since like the first chapter of volume one hasnt appeared yet.
Spoiler for ..:

Of course,
Since she's blood related, its a big No for me
Krulucifer is awesome lol.
the so-called strongest isnt going to stand a chance at Lux in his <Bahamut>, this MC takes hax to a new level.
Old 2014-01-12, 19:29   Link #33
n0m@n
C-Z

Im more concerned whether she will fall for him instantly despite hating men
Old 2014-01-12, 19:45   Link #34
BW95
Banned

This isn't like Korean manhwa where our protagonist always fighting tough opponents in a half-assed state is it?

What do you guys mean by hax? As in hax abilities or hax fighting skills?
Old 2014-01-12, 19:50   Link #35
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

The MC destroyed his own family because they suck!? I'm all for this LN! At least that's what I wish happened with Tatsuya's payback to the Yotsuba in MKnR! Forget and forgive is bullshit when there are countless cases the victims never have a chance to get revenge in the first place!

Now, he only needs to destroy the current royal family and nbles and establish himself the new emperor. Well, if the entire empire sucks he could just annihilate and sell it to other nations.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 19:52   Link #36
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
The MC destroyed his own family because they suck!? I'm all for this LN! At least that's what I wish happened with Tatsuya's payback to the Yotsuba in MKnR! Forget and forgive is bullshit when there are countless cases the victims never have a chance to get revenge in the first place!

Now, he only needs to destroy the current royal family and nbles and establish himself the new emperor. Well, if the entire empire sucks he could just annihilate and sell it to other nations.
Let the boy establish his harem first.
Old 2014-01-12, 21:02   Link #37
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Im more concerned whether she will fall for him instantly despite hating men

You and I know, That this is going to happen no matter what we say or do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
This isn't like Korean manhwa where our protagonist always fighting tough opponents in a half-assed state is it?

What do you guys mean by hax? As in hax abilities or hax fighting skills?
Just think of overspamming omni-slash from FF7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post

He currently has no plans of being like that, for now he is going to school and paying off his debts.
Old 2014-01-12, 21:16   Link #38
omegasereon

Hope someone can pick it up at BT.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 20:21   Link #39
BW95
Banned

Can someone brief us on the battle mechanics? Do these IS equivalents adapt to match their pilots with special abilities or what?
Old 2014-01-14, 20:56   Link #40
whsie

sounds extremely interesting
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere