AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-28, 09:35   Link #3781
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Send a message via Yahoo to Razlax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
OH MAAAAAAAAAAN !
This is this thread the others speak about ...
189 pages in half a year ? I think i will have to read ...
Well good luck reading all 189 pages

My advice if you're new, read the novel until Vol 20, so no post can spoil you >.<

|UmF6ZWx1eGUgViBBdXJlbGxpdXMsIFlvdSBDYW4gQ2FsbCBNZ SBKZWxseWZpc2gg|
Razlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 09:41   Link #3782
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for Response:
The king must have one hell of a sex drive.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 10:03   Link #3783
ices
Working Hard

The manga, chapter 1, was being scanlated in 4chan. Well, that was fast. Roxy already shows up in the first chapter. Also Nanahoshi is so cute. Water Cannon was realy powerful. Well, though the pacing is a bit fast, but I'm satisfied with this. Oh, and those cute Zenith...
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 10:19   Link #3784
casgoldsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razlax View Post
Don't hate him please >.<

Try to imagine you're in his place, you know you'll die

Of course you'll try anything to prevent your death right?

Whatever it may costs
you ta the brinqueixon with me cara?
he killed God!

Spoiler:

interesting

Last edited by LKK; 2014-08-28 at 11:30. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. edit instead.
casgoldsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 10:47   Link #3785
Razlax
"FFF" Advisor

Send a message via Yahoo to Razlax
Quote:
Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
you ta the brinqueixon with me cara?
he killed God!
Well at least give thanks to him, because he is such a bastard whom we can loathe to our heart content

Without Hitogami Rudi will probably never meet Zanoba, and saving Aisha, at least gave him that much credit

|UmF6ZWx1eGUgViBBdXJlbGxpdXMsIFlvdSBDYW4gQ2FsbCBNZ SBKZWxseWZpc2gg|
Razlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 10:50   Link #3786
Tifaret

I think the unknown man confront him is Rudeus.
All interaction between Hitogami and Rudy so far is mentally through dream world with Rudy in his past life appearance.
I support when Hitogami see his own his future is through his real eyes, like Rudy see Kirishika, so its the first time Hitogami see Rudy's physical appearance.
Tifaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 10:54   Link #3787
casgoldsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifaret View Post
All interaction between Hitogami and Rudy so far is mentally through dream world with Rudy in his past life appearance.
I support when Hitogami see his own his future is through his real eyes, like Rudy see Kirishika, so its the first time Hitogami see Rudy's physical appearance.
nop
Hitogami know the current appearance of Rudi
Old 2014-08-28, 11:01   Link #3788
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifaret View Post
Spoiler for mystery man:
Old 2014-08-28, 11:07   Link #3789
casgoldsmith

I choose [B]
Old 2014-08-28, 11:34   Link #3790
ShiroiRyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razlax View Post
Well good luck reading all 189 pages

My advice if you're new, read the novel until Vol 20, so no post can spoil you >.<
... ... ... Hahaha ...
My bad ...
I was speaking about reading the volumes first, not the 189 pages of this thread.
Anyways, from baka-tsuki, somes volumes are not fully translated no ?
It's normal ?
Old 2014-08-28, 11:47   Link #3791
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
Spoiler for mystery man:
It would be a nut cracker if it turns out to be Pax's descendant.
Old 2014-08-28, 11:49   Link #3792
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Reading through 189 pages of this thread is nothing if they have adequate spoilers and you have enough drive to do it. I read through Arifureta 250+ pages and picked up some spoilers here and there. But there is no point to read through Mushoku thread because the novel is 90% translated unlike Arifureta which is only 50% translated. In addition, the people in Arifureta thread usually spoiled every single new chapter so it's worth reading those.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 11:54   Link #3793
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Reading through 189 pages of this thread is nothing if they have adequate spoilers and you have enough drive to do it. I read through Arifureta 250+ pages and picked up some spoilers here and there. But there is no point to read through Mushoku thread because the novel is 90% translated unlike Arifureta which is only 50% translated. In addition, the people in Arifureta thread usually spoiled every single new chapter so it's worth reading those.
However more than 55% of the thread is Kouki bashing.
Old 2014-08-28, 11:55   Link #3794
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
... ... ... Hahaha ...
My bad ...
I was speaking about reading the volumes first, not the 189 pages of this thread.
Anyways, from baka-tsuki, somes volumes are not fully translated no ?
It's normal ?
Yup, since translation for MT goes under the 'first come first served' principle, most translators go after their favourite chapters and leave out the unimportant filler ones.

Most of the currently untranslated chapters on BT aren't too important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
It would be a nut cracker if it turns out to be Pax's descendant.
The mystery man has to be immune to Hitogami mind control. As in, he needs to have either Dragon or Human(as in, human from OUR world) blood running in his veins.
Old 2014-08-28, 12:32   Link #3795
CatRules
Shipper

The Mysterious Man might just be Orsted too. Since Orsted cannot be seen by Hitogami, of course he can/will be "the man Hitogami never seen before." And Orsted will probably come along with Rudy's kid since Orsted wasn't mentioned when Hitogami told Rudy about his Death, I think that man should be Orsted.
Old 2014-08-28, 14:20   Link #3796
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
The Mysterious Man might just be Orsted too. Since Orsted cannot be seen by Hitogami, of course he can/will be "the man Hitogami never seen before." And Orsted will probably come along with Rudy's kid since Orsted wasn't mentioned when Hitogami told Rudy about his Death, I think that man should be Orsted.
I agree with this.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 14:25   Link #3797
Gladearz

Hello i was wondering if the only English translations are in baka tsuki, and if so does anyone know whether or not they will get the red chapters translated? For some reason they have all volumes up to 13 translated in full, then there are 2 or three chapter. in each following volume that are just missing. I just got to ch 140 and was like WTF? cuz it just skips 3 chps. if anyone has info about this i would be delighted for a reply. BTW, best fucking light novel i have read so far other than "The Sword Queen and The Branded Child." Also the way the author sets up the harem is actually pretty realistic in how the main character feels so guilty about it, but still loves Roxy and Sylphy, i hate the ones where they just have the harem and the male doesn't really care about the women, and only uses them for sex.
Gladearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 14:42   Link #3798
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladearz View Post
Hello i was wondering if the only English translations are in baka tsuki, and if so does anyone know whether or not they will get the red chapters translated? For some reason they have all volumes up to 13 translated in full, then there are 2 or three chapter. in each following volume that are just missing. I just got to ch 140 and was like WTF? cuz it just skips 3 chps. if anyone has info about this i would be delighted for a reply. BTW, best fucking light novel i have read so far other than "The Sword Queen and The Branded Child." Also the way the author sets up the harem is actually pretty realistic in how the main character feels so guilty about it, but still loves Roxy and Sylphy, i hate the ones where they just have the harem and the male doesn't really care about the women, and only uses them for sex.
Having this novel 90% English translated in the span of 3 months since the project started on baka-tsuki was amazing enough. You just have to wait for new translators to take on those untranslated chapters. Check on the registration page to see who did/planned to do which chapters. As far as I know, nobody has taken the other half of volume 18 yet. The other red chapters will be translated eventually.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 14:51   Link #3799
Gladearz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Having this novel 90% English translated in the span of 3 months since the project started on baka-tsuki was amazing enough. You just have to wait for new translators to take on those untranslated chapters. Check on the registration page to see who did/planned to do which chapters. As far as I know, nobody has taken the other half of volume 18 yet. The other red chapters will be translated eventually.
Thank you, i am quite new to light novel reading, as before i have mainly gone with the manga and anime route and consider myself a quite well viewed enthusiast of those, due to this i considered going into LNs and have found this one and The Sword Queen and The Branded Child quite interesting to the point where i read up to volume 14 of Mushoku Tensei in the last 3 days. As such i did not know exactly how baka tsuki worked in terms of their light novel translations, however thank you for the advice and quick reply, and i will just patiently await the next updates to this novel. Additionally the fact that this has been translated this well in 3 months simply astounds me as it is pretty well done IMHO. Furthermore, if you know any other light novels with similar flavor to this one, or any that have this type of medieval/magic setting, i would greatly appreciate your recommendations.

Btw, i love your signature lol.

Last edited by Gladearz; 2014-08-28 at 15:04.
Gladearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 15:01   Link #3800
Breimoon

here is link for reccomandations. Just one thing, pls never rush any author. Try to keep in mind that everyone has to mind Real Life too.
Spoiler for forum -> reccomandation novels:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel