AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chuunibyou

Notices

View Poll Results: Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 8 22.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 48.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 25.71%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 2.86%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-18, 07:58   Link #61
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Whether it's good to confess depends on how much importance you attach to the person you'd be confessing to, and typically also your chances of reciprocation.

If it's just somebody you have a mild and vaguely romantic fondness for, or if it's just somebody that you think is "hot" and would make a nice boyfriend/girlfriend, a confession may well do more harm than good if your chances of romantic reciprocation are very slim. Rejection is a painful thing, and while most people can handle some over the course of their life, too many rejections can destroy one's sense of self-worth and dignity. If you have a slight crush on someone, but you strongly think you have almost no chance with him/her, then let it go.

However, Satone has it bad for Yuuta. She's deeply in love with him, based a lot on an important childhood friendship. This is no minor crush, or some whimsical "He's hot, it would be kind of cool to date him". She has to get this off her chest. For her, it's not even a question of giving herself a chance with the guy, it's just the feeling of release that should come with him knowing the truth. I think she needs for him to know how strong her feelings for him are, just so she can have closure and not feel like she's hiding something huge.
Old 2014-03-18, 16:54   Link #62
Anime299

KyoAni cannot have developed a character this cute, likable, and smitten with Yuuta, and introduced her love so late, without having a decent way to handle it, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how they're going to do it!!! If this isn't handled well, they're going to dig themselves a hole even deeper than KnK...
Old 2014-03-19, 10:28   Link #63
Gault
inc_mplete

no one in the thread mentioned this, but Rikka is near a high powered tower... in the rain, no concern for Rikka there with the next ep eh guys?

like many, yes Yuuta may seem abit dense.. it shits me greatly with how bad I feel for Sophia, but as someone said earlier, there's a chuuni code and a "girl likes you code" he's got to decipher, I wouldn't be able to tell either, especially when you have someone special, everyone else is kind of irrelevant

but I would like to see a Yuuta x Sophia scenario, closest I think we'll get is the end of Ep 9s Sophias Imagination
Old 2014-03-20, 05:42   Link #64
Mubyoshi

I don't really get this Yuuta hate, if I was in his shoes I'd probably be the same way tbh. It's hard enough for me to read a girl already, doesn't help if she has chuuniboyou on top of that to make things tougher.
Old 2014-03-20, 16:06   Link #65
Itlandm
Porcupine

I also don't think Yuuta is particularly dense. It is normal for teen boys to not be good at reading emotions, and it probably doesn't help that he spent some of his younger years as an outcast with no idea of how to interact with people. Then in Season 1, he runs into Nibutani, thinks that she likes him, and is practically stabbed in the back. He has every reason to doubt any such hints, doubly so from a girl who is only loosely in touch with the ordinary world.
Old 2014-03-20, 21:15   Link #66
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubyoshi View Post
I don't really get this Yuuta hate, if I was in his shoes I'd probably be the same way tbh. It's hard enough for me to read a girl already, doesn't help if she has chuuniboyou on top of that to make things tougher.
Probably becaus of his denseness when other times she pick ups the hints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime299 View Post
KyoAni cannot have developed a character this cute, likable, and smitten with Yuuta, and introduced her love so late, without having a decent way to handle it, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how they're going to do it!!! If this isn't handled well, they're going to dig themselves a hole even deeper than KnK...
Presales indicates that they're on it alreadycompared to the first season.
Closed Thread