AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-06, 13:34   Link #1
Yoburi

Reincarnator (Apocalypse Novel)

Finally found a novel just as good as Gods and Devil World type but in this case it`s even a better a hidden masterpiece of a apocalypse novel that even if doesn`t have zombies it`s still absurdly entertaing with a trully badass MC that doesn`t treat other as disposable people and doesn`t go in a murder rampage over little things.

This is a Korean Novel being translated in KobatoChanDaiSuki and even with all there novels there being translated this one is by far the best one.

Spoiler for Description.:

Spoiler for MC OP.:

Spoiler for Harem:

I very much recommend this novel to fans of apocalypse novels because here you got all and with a very likeble MC that pretty much finds amusing the actions of a buch of noob kiddos trying to take advantage of him he even speak to them like a adult talking to a little brat but don`t cross his bootmline or he will spank you.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 13:56   Link #2
tfate
true harem seeker

Edit:is he open to harem? How dark is the story?
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 14:20   Link #3
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfate View Post
Edit:is he open to harem? How dark is the story?
He doesn't seem to have time to waste in relationship right now. Whether he is open to harem or not is unknown, but he probably won't ever have time to settle.

The story is pretty dark in the sense of horrible stuff is happening, but OTOH the MC is very used to those and it doesn't have much impact on him.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 14:26   Link #4
Mahesvara

Lol I like description
I will trust you my friend since you are like me, searching a good apocalypse novel similar to God and Devil World without it's shits. Harem is preferred but it's completely fine for me if it has a good romance.
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 14:41   Link #5
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
Lol I like description
I will trust you my friend since you are like me, searching a good apocalypse novel similar to God and Devil World without it's shits. Harem is preferred but it's completely fine for me if it has a good romance.
I got the feeling harem will happend in the future because the MC final goal is to save humanity and he decide to follow Eres will of helping people more than Keldian will of killing trash before they do act so he will save many beauties along the way.

Mihee is the very first one that he save in the past she just die off to goblins and she already have a cursh on him.
Old 2016-04-06, 15:47   Link #6
XeroFyction

As someone that read this story since the beginning, DO NOT BELIEVE TALK OF A HAREM. Matter of fact that description needs work. There's no mention anywhere in the novel of a Geldian. The MC isn't actually 76 years old. He restarted the game in his original 20 year old body but is not 76 years old in physical age at the reset.

There's no such thing as Hansoo having a harem.
Spoiler for Story spoilers:

Spoiler for through the current chapter:

Hansoo's a jerk.
Spoiler for legendary jerk:

Last edited by XeroFyction; 2016-04-06 at 16:00.
XeroFyction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 18:19   Link #7
Yoburi

Well i still reading the tutorial part so i think it`s too early to say what will really happend with his love life.

But damn i love the moral dilemmas that the end of times bring there is always somebody trying to take advantage of you or forcing you in following what is convenient. Greedy people, lustfull people and even honest people can became quite horrible. This novel is very good at showing these evil calculations of these characters like there was a father with his wife and kid asking the MC to murder 2 random people so his family could stay safe in a event where they would get separed.
Old 2016-04-07, 00:09   Link #8
obnuchious

ya, Hansoo's a jerk but he has reasons to be as such . . heck, he's only a jerk to those who cross him badly so they get their just desserts for being a bunch of a-holes

I agree that he has no time to make a harem for he is completely doing his very best to save as much people as possible before the Abyss open ups ... even if it means killing off some . . . . it completely made me sad about that tickets-boats chapter . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 06:02   Link #9
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
ya, Hansoo's a jerk but he has reasons to be as such . . heck, he's only a jerk to those who cross him badly so they get their just desserts for being a bunch of a-holes

I agree that he has no time to make a harem for he is completely doing his very best to save as much people as possible before the Abyss open ups ... even if it means killing off some . . . . it completely made me sad about that tickets-boats chapter . . .
I also feel sade on the tickets but if you see the dialog Eres and Keldian have with him in the future plus his reaction it made perfect sense his actions after all these people were natural selected to be eliminated and they would only get a paintiful and slow death.

But i got to say Eres is by far the most awesome of the 4 that survive until the end if you see how much bullshit she have to face on the demon lord castle with so many birdbrains out there is prove of how hard was her life and how easy Keldian life was.
Old 2016-04-07, 08:48   Link #10
obnuchious

considering how they each had to 'lead' their people from that place to the next, of course she would have the hardest life of them all

and from the four of them, am assuming that only Hansoo didn't try to lead people like the others
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 09:47   Link #11
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
He doesn't seem to have time to waste in relationship right now. Whether he is open to harem or not is unknown, but he probably won't ever have time to settle.

The story is pretty dark in the sense of horrible stuff is happening, but OTOH the MC is very used to those and it doesn't have much impact on him.
Does it have a lot of gore? Gore is a little bit fine but i don't like it when it's too much
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 12:31   Link #12
Yoburi

Quote:
Does it have a lot of gore? Gore is a little bit fine but i don't like it when it's too much
Zero Gore in fact people die and thats just that in fact this is almost a light tale since there is no rape, gore and very little murder even.
Old 2016-04-07, 19:44   Link #13
XeroFyction

Quote:
Define gore

Spoiler for the type of injuries...:

Chapter 76

Spoiler for Chapter 76 discussion don't read if you have not read the chapter:
XeroFyction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 17:37   Link #14
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroFyction View Post

Hansoo's a jerk.
Spoiler for legendary jerk:
You call this being a jerk if he really was one he would just act the way he wants and ignore most of Eres will of helping people.

The boats and the people left behind was very sad but there was a good reason for his actions but in the other 3 moments you describe these people were trying to kill him this isn`t being a jerk its just self-defense.

But the thing about harem yes after reading a little more i can see there is no time for that the dude just got too much shit to do like he got 13 days to kill a mosnter fish and after that he got 3 days to finish his preparations to kill another super mosnter.

When the 4 greatest heroes of humanity were planning his actions in the future they didn`t leave a single hour for him to sleep.
Old 2016-04-09, 03:39   Link #15
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post

When the 4 greatest heroes of humanity were planning his actions in the future they didn`t leave a single hour for him to sleep.
Pretty much. There is literally no time for him to even have a girlfriend, much less a harem.

I mean, I can totally see him deciding to sleep around in order to destress (stress is bad for your mental scape) but that won't be a harem as much as sleeping with strangers.
Old 2016-04-09, 05:15   Link #16
Narberal
King of the Night

did dark mad lord get crazy again and start massacring everyone?
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 06:07   Link #17
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narberal View Post
I don't think anyone has spoilers as the raws are behind a paywall.
Old 2016-04-09, 12:31   Link #18
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narberal View Post
Very high chance he will change for the best since he didn`t see his daughter being raped and started hating all lords and the MC will probably save his son in the future.
Old 2016-04-09, 18:58   Link #19
SereneSolace

Iirc, the stuff with his daughter already happened and that is why he hates all lords. The reason he truly went crazy is because he had the chance to save his daughter but missed the opportunity.

Because he met Hansoo and the necessary conditions to save his daughter were aligned this time around, I agree that he will probably change for the better. After all, Hansoo showed up right before he truly fell into despair.
SereneSolace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 22:15   Link #20
mufarasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneSolace View Post
Iirc, the stuff with his daughter already happened and that is why he hates all lords. The reason he truly went crazy is because he had the chance to save his daughter but missed the opportunity.

Because he met Hansoo and the necessary conditions to save his daughter were aligned this time around, I agree that he will probably change for the better. After all, Hansoo showed up right before he truly fell into despair.
You are mistaken.
His daughter is still dead. He didn't revive her after he was brought back. When a person is revived it is basically a copy of that person the instant they got pulled into the tutorial. You can see in the chapter he's revived that he's wondering what's happening as he was at a mall or something just beforehand.

In that situation he would have no idea what's going on, and that group probably moved on without doing anything else. It'd be debatable whether he'd ever even know what happened to his daughter since everyone from his tutorial and team are now most likely all dead. I'm pretty sure his son is already dead too, but maybe not? I forget. Hansoo may make it in time to save him if he's not, and if it's on the way.

We are talking about the Lord that has absolute control and kills a bunch of people right? The mad lord?
mufarasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
time travel, weak become strong