Notices

Old 2012-06-21, 12:43   Link #3661
Touko

The scene is in the spoiler.
Spoiler:
Touko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 19:45   Link #3662
Aesthetic Shampoo

I just finished the game and i don't remember anyone saying anything anywhere about Illya being Kiritsugu's daughter. So where did that come from?
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 19:46   Link #3663
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Are servants really that afraid of having their command spells used? Can they tell if the master is about to use one unconsciously?

@EssTEss: I believe Fate/Zero shows Illya as Kiritsugu's daughter. And I believe Illya herself reveals it to convince Shirou to join her.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 19:48   Link #3664
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
I just finished the game and i don't remember anyone saying anything anywhere about Illya being Kiritsugu's daughter. So where did that come from?
did you finish all three routes?
Old 2012-06-22, 19:50   Link #3665
Aesthetic Shampoo

Yes, i finished all 3 routes but i don't recall any particular scene with the big reveal. Of course, i might have just forgotten. If it did happen, could someone give me the approximation of when it did happen so i can read it again?
Old 2012-06-22, 19:52   Link #3666
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
It happens sometime in Heaven's Feel if I remember correctly. Don't remember the exact scene though.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 00:06   Link #3667
Doria

Quote:
Yeah, like they said above, it comes from FZ where, though she is a homunculus, like her mother, she was still created in part from Kiritsugu's biological material.

She wasn't raised with Shiro, though (obviously), so I don't think he was ever aware of the connection. Presumably, she would have been, since she would have had her mother's memory of him.

EDIT: Correction, it sounds as though it does appear in FSN (which yes, I know I need to play!).

Last edited by Doria; 2012-06-23 at 00:07. Reason: Fixed error
Doria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 00:07   Link #3668
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doria View Post
Yeah, like they said above, it comes from FZ where, though she is a homunculus, like her mother, she was still created in part from Kiritsugu's biological material.

She wasn't raised with Shiro, though (obviously), so I don't think he was ever aware of the connection. Presumably, she would have been, since she would have had her mother's memory of him, but since it's retconned in, I imagine she doesn't show any awareness of it in the game.
it is not a Recon, Illya was always Shiro big sister.
Old 2012-06-23, 00:32   Link #3669
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes

She aways calls him oniichan for a reason.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 01:45   Link #3670
Aesthetic Shampoo

If i were Shirou, i'd think that she calls me onii-chan out of affection, and not because it's literal.

Just checked the Type moon wiki profile from Illya, and it says that it's only hinted in the F/SN that Illya is Kiritsugu's daughter, and unconfirmed until F/Z and F/HA. I don't think the type moon wiki is official, so i would still like some confirmation that there is no such scene in the game. Shirou finding out Illya is his sister is one of the scenes i was looking forward to most so i'll be disappointed if slept through it or something
Old 2012-06-23, 02:16   Link #3671
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes

It's revealed in the game.

It's a big part of one of the routes. But you have to play through all of them to find those parts.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 03:18   Link #3672
d-one

IIRC they never mention it directly but Shirou at least know that Illya is blood related with Kiritsugu (and she's actually older than him). He mention in in the last scene with Illya
d-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 03:44   Link #3673
Vicious108

Quote:
If i were Shirou, i'd think that she calls me onii-chan out of affection, and not because it's literal.

Just checked the Type moon wiki profile from Illya, and it says that it's only hinted in the F/SN that Illya is Kiritsugu's daughter, and unconfirmed until F/Z and F/HA. I don't think the type moon wiki is official, so i would still like some confirmation that there is no such scene in the game. Shirou finding out Illya is his sister is one of the scenes i was looking forward to most so i'll be disappointed if slept through it or something
Prepare to be disappointed then:

Spoiler:
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 05:38   Link #3674
Aesthetic Shampoo

^Thank you
Old 2012-06-23, 12:52   Link #3675
nfsac

Today on this final episode of fate zero it was said to be announced the new project of Typemoon. Is it the Heaven's Feel Route?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 13:40   Link #3676
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

No, it is anime called Girls Work. New project collaboration between Type Moon and Ufotable.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 21:58   Link #3677
Morisato

So is the old man in the Einzbern family a homunculus as well? If not, does he have any blood relations to Irisviel/Illyasviel?

Find it odd that they all have white hair and red eyes if Irisviel was artificially created...
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 22:03   Link #3678
d-one

Acht is human but like Zouken, he keep extending his life while Illya and Iri is a homunculus
d-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 05:14   Link #3679
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Can Gil ever run out of treasure? and if one of his treasure is destroyed, he lost it or it still in Gate of Babylon?
Old 2012-06-24, 05:42   Link #3680
Vicious108

He speaks of the Noble Phantasms he throws at Caster's monster as gone forever (because he doesn't want them back now that they've touched such a disgusting thing), so I would assume he does lose items permanently when they're destroyed.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote