AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-12, 01:32   Link #121
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
From the episode, his attacks grow shorter due to the shortage of runes, and he depletes runes by piloting the valvrave. It depends on how often he has to fight.
It's gonna be interesting to see the dynamic. Do you think that they'll try to limit Haruto's time in combat in order to avoid having to feed on L-Elf too much?
Old 2013-10-12, 01:38   Link #122
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
I was talking about how Haruto would be able to experience L-elf's memories and understand him. How did this become another shipping argument? I doubt we'll see any shipping moments till the later half of the season. Remember, right now, Shoko remains on the module, while other named characters are heading to earth. Remember, meeting fellow JIORians, finding people behind the Valvrave project. There are more important things right now than ships.
If he gets L-Elf memories than it wouldn't be hard for them to have shipteases of L-Elf's growing feelings for Shoko which will confuse and horrify Haruto.
Old 2013-10-12, 01:40   Link #123
Key Board
Carbon

I think it's more likely for him to get snippets of L-Elf memories about Shoko's father's death
and then of course he'll go into.. why didn't you tell me L-Elf? don't we trust each other?
what else are you keeping from me?

oh dear.. drama
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-10-12, 01:41   Link #124
erika4dsl

The constant battles and replenishing is going to take a physical toll on L-Elf there's just no way he's getting out of this unscathed. But Haruto my god you can be more "selfish", it's understandable that he doesn't want to drag anyone else in this, but instead of doing a 50/50 with L-Elf, you can include 2 or 3 more volunteers in your swiss cheese circle.
Old 2013-10-12, 01:42   Link #125
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by erika4dsl View Post
The constant battles and replenishing is going to take a physical toll on L-Elf there's just no way he's getting out of this unscathed. But Haruto my god you can be more "selfish", it's understandable that he doesn't want to drag anyone else in this, but instead of doing a 50/50 with L-Elf, you can include 2 or 3 more volunteers in your swiss cheese circle.
The implication is he is fine with hurting L-Elf but not others
They have a really twisted but close relationship if you think about it
reminds me of the later parts of Code Geass R2 between Lelouch and Suzaku
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-10-12, 01:43   Link #126
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I think it's more likely for him to get snippets of L-Elf memories about Shoko's father's death
and then of course he'll go into.. why didn't you tell me L-Elf? don't we trust each other?

oh dear.. drama
Gets memories of the death of Shoko's father, than gets memories of L-Elf falling for Shoko.

Haruto would have a panic attack at that point and I can see him refusing to feed from L-Elf because he was kept in the dark. Than we'll have L-Elf point out that it's hypocritical of Haruto to be allowed to keep Shoko in the dark about things but she's not allowed to do the same?
Old 2013-10-12, 01:44   Link #127
erika4dsl

Print out L-Elf's face and tape it on the volunteer's faces.
Old 2013-10-12, 01:44   Link #128
Key Board
Carbon

I don't think L-Elf knows the EXACT details about what happened between him and Saki yet
Old 2013-10-12, 01:47   Link #129
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
I'm liking that method of having Haruto find out.

Quote:

oh dear.. drama
And then L-Elf grabs him the collar, looks deep into his eyes and says "I kept it a secret... because I care"
Old 2013-10-12, 01:48   Link #130
erika4dsl

Aren't there cameras everywhere in the school and Akira had access to all the footages. It's possible right that it's recorded somewhere.
Old 2013-10-12, 01:49   Link #131
Destined_Fate

L-Elf saying that he cares?

Kinda out of character...

And it could be implied either way. He did it because he cares about Shoko or Haruto, or even Shoko "and" Haruto.

Which would make things awkward.
Old 2013-10-12, 01:51   Link #132
erika4dsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I'm liking that method of having Haruto find out.

And then L-Elf grabs him the collar, looks deep into his eyes and says "I kept it a secret... because I care"
Hahaha that's so corny! I love it!
Old 2013-10-12, 01:51   Link #133
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Hey, with all this character development he's supposed to be getting you never know.

Quote:
Hahaha that's so corny! I love it!
lol I had to do it
Old 2013-10-12, 01:57   Link #134
erika4dsl

Quote:
Hey, with all this character development he's supposed to be getting you never know.

lol I had to do it
And then L-Elf slowly and seductively strips off his manly new uniform and kisses Haruto with the intensity of a 1000 suns.
Old 2013-10-12, 01:57   Link #135
c0de_da1sy

I can actually see L-elf saying corny lines and not giving a damn about it xD
If he could say that ham/eggs line with a straight face, he can pretty much say anything.
Old 2013-10-12, 02:00   Link #136
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
And then L-Elf slowly and seductively strips off his manly new uniform and kisses Haruto with the intensity of a 1000 suns.
This all over again:

And then it just cuts to a picture of A-Drei crying
Old 2013-10-12, 02:06   Link #137
erika4dsl

Quote:
This all over again:

And then it just cuts to a picture of A-Drei crying
I love how the erotic teacher's pants start unzipping or tearing (yeah yeah that's sexier)

Well A-Drei's always wanted L-Elf to be his right hand.
Old 2013-10-12, 02:10   Link #138
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
I love how the erotic teacher's pants start unzipping or tearing (yeah yeah that's sexier)

Well A-Drei's always wanted L-Elf to be his right hand.
lol Kanbaru-Sensei would be proud of all these BL jokes
Old 2013-10-12, 08:20   Link #139
Fjoergyn

It is absurd that no one saw what happened between them in any camera. That incident will come to light and Shoko be the last one to know

I think Saki will reveal what happened and possibly L-Elf. It's a simple assumption for now.
Old 2013-10-12, 10:13   Link #140
Kurohane

So far only he and Saki know, and as long as they don't talk, no one will know. I suspect Haruto will spill the beans to Shoko eventually. This is one I feel would be better handled if he's actually the one to tell her all the secrets he's been hiding.

Quote:
He's trying to limit the burden to as few people as possible. While being selfless, it's selfish at the same time as another person is involved, and it's a dangerous deal with the life of the person who's feed on indefinitely at stake. Plus, if it was split between other people, Haruto wouldn't get the the same amount of memories from L-elf he would by just feeding on him, so it serves another purpose.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-10-12 at 11:12.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters