AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-15, 15:24   Link #3821
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 138:
Old 2012-11-17, 17:50   Link #3822
tonio44

I don't understand if the grown up Kusano is real or if it's just a dream.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 20:00   Link #3823
DarkRaven
GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio44 View Post
I don't understand if the grown up Kusano is real or if it's just a dream.
the grown up kusano is a dream
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 22:53   Link #3824
ShiroiRyu

It's sad and a shame. :s
But wow ...
Old 2012-11-18, 02:56   Link #3825
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio44 View Post
When I rewritting an old chapter of the manga (chapter 77 : competition) I 've discover a mistake in the scenario.

Miya said that is Takehito who adjusted the number 11 and 12. It's impossible because he was dead before the tunning of the number 7. It's because he was dead that Akitsu's adjustement was failed and she became the scrape number.
The adjustment process apparently didn't go strictly by numerical or chronological order. No 11 and no 12 weren't the only ones who were adjusted by Takehito or whom he had his eye on. Uzume "terminated" one and left her on the brink of death (at Higa's order) and Karasuba "terminated" No 19 at lvl 4. Sakurako never clearly laid out how Sekirei tuners were chosen.

It's my guess that No 7's trainer bragged, boasted, and preened like a peacock that he could do it, screwed it up badly, and since Takehito was no longer around to fix it, Takami proclaimed that Akitsu had to be scrapped. At this point, since the "tuner" was yelling it's her fault and trying to kill her, she escaped, wearing nothing but his bloody lab coat and fell right into the arms of Mikogami.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 08:59   Link #3826
tonio44

The chapter 137 is update.

And one too short and useless chapter.

tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 09:35   Link #3827
Newhope

Far from a useless chapter, we found out Miya can/could be winged she just chose not to be.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 09:45   Link #3828
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Far from a useless chapter, we found out Miya can/could be winged she just chose not to be.
Agreed, plus we also found out where the next battle will be.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 11:48   Link #3829
zibi88

so there is still hope for minato and miya kiss XD kinda miya is about to die... so minato in order to save her gives her wings... maybe others say to do it... well miya deserves to live and have her own children which she can name after takehito ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 11:51   Link #3830
Newhope

More than likely she'll need to be winged to raise her power to fight someone or stop whatever the end result of the Sekirei plan is.
Old 2012-11-28, 14:35   Link #3831
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Even though I like the extra info Matsu gave us on the final battle, I wish she could've flirted it up a bit more with Minato-.-;;. Anyway, Kuu's declaration was by far the most cutest thing I've ever seen from her in this series to date .
Old 2012-11-28, 19:00   Link #3832
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Matsu never gets enough love....

Anyway, so we find out Miya is in fact wingable but isn't only because Takehito didn't meet the dna requirements to become a ashikabi. I really can't see Minato winging her knowing that she loved Take so much where she refused to follow her sekirei instincts because of how much she loved him.

Don't like the vibe I'm getting with Matsu's words on only the final 2 being able to go to the rock in the sky. I hope its a situation where Ashikabi with multiple sekirei get to choose which sekirei will fight the final battle or something, cause I will be very upset if Minato's sekirei start dropping and Musubi is the only one left...
Old 2012-11-28, 19:07   Link #3833
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Matsu never gets enough love....

Anyway, so we find out Miya is in fact wingable but isn't only because Takehito didn't meet the dna requirements to become a ashikabi. I really can't see Minato winging her knowing that she loved Take so much where she refused to follow her sekirei instincts because of how much she loved him.

Don't like the vibe I'm getting with Matsu's words on only the final 2 being able to go to the rock in the sky. I hope its a situation where Ashikabi with multiple sekirei get to choose which sekirei will fight the final battle or something, cause I will be very upset if Minato's sekirei start dropping and Musubi is the only one left...
and here i thought the author had stated there would be a harem ending, guess i was wrong
Old 2012-11-28, 19:41   Link #3834
XFire
150% done

In refrenece to the "only one will be left" thing, it's been noted several times by other characters, and then followed by something to the effect of "but I believe Minamoto can change it."

About Maya and Takehito, I'm still holding out that he's still alive. My two theories at the moment are

1) He's not dead but mortally wounded and the Director is keeping him alive in one of those "float-around-naked-while-healing" pods.

2) He's alive, but we find out he's a complete and utter asshole who was playing Miya to control the power of No 1. Though this would suck and really be nothing more than a cheap excuse to set up Miya and Minamoto.
Old 2012-11-28, 21:16   Link #3835
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
and here i thought the author had stated there would be a harem ending, guess i was wrong
Sakurako herself has never said that, and unfortunately does seem to show Musubi some favortism at times. But as XFire mentions, a couple of the characters, especially Matsu believes Minato will change this. Just don't like the vibe we've been getting the past few chapters, like the sekirei trying to spend one on one with him and stuff, makes it feel like something is gonna happen.
Old 2012-11-29, 09:20   Link #3836
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I kinda agree that it also giving me a vibes that Musubi will likely be the only one survives among the six of them. I hope I'm just being paranoid on this one.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 09:28   Link #3837
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I kinda agree that it also giving me a vibes that Musubi will likely be the only one survives among the six of them. I hope I'm just being paranoid on this one.
I thought that was pretty oblivious from the start, the manga has always been pushing Musubi as been the ONE.
Old 2012-11-30, 03:21   Link #3838
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I thought that was pretty oblivious from the start, the manga has always been pushing Musubi as been the ONE.
Disagree, in fact I thought for a while, Sakurako did a very good job on making it clear that Musubi was NOT the one and he had legit feelings for all of them, compared to the usual favored girl you see in most harems. It would really suck if we don't get a real harem ending out of this and we get the same old cliche first girl wins ending.

And for a while now, Tsukiumi has been pretty equal to Musubi as far as ranking of importance....
Old 2012-12-06, 10:34   Link #3839
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 139:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 12:40   Link #3840
ragez2010
TamingSari

how long have her husband died, i cannot follow the time line anymore. do they do not aging?
ragez2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei