AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-01-11, 07:25   Link #10321
ImperialFlameGod8190

Spoiler for Chapter 314:
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 08:09   Link #10322
seiftis
~defying fate

That's one way of cliffhanger lol.

314:
Going by with what the mangaka always do.... there'll be interruption to the fight. Pretty sure the blood we see in the last page wasn't Erza's. Could be Kagura's blood instead.
Old 2013-01-11, 08:36   Link #10323
n0m@n
C-Z

Man, Kagura is insanely powerful.
Seeing someone who will actually beat Erza is good.
Though I cant stop myself from laughing that Simon has a super hot and strong little sister.
Old 2013-01-11, 08:42   Link #10324
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Rosemary is associated with love, cause in greek mythology it was born with Aphrodite (or Venus if you prefer Roman mythology). They where both created from the remains of Unranus (Roman name) when his corpse crashed into the earth and created the sea. The myth of Rosemary eventually crossed over to christianity and is assocated with the virgin mary (forget why though).

Anyways, yes Jellal very likely next chapter due to the love angle. And also him being in this ch, then again so is more Simon, Erza and Kagura for the same reason

As to the chapter... it was horrible. Simply put Kagura's back story seemingly conflicts with Millianna's. Simply put Millianna joined MH due to Kagura and vengence, but Kagura didn't seem to be a wizard back then and only swore revenge due to Millianna and then joined a guild. So its a what came first the chicken or the egg... worse we now know Kagura was a nobody 7 years ago, yet now she's seemingly beyond Erza. The logical assumption is that she paid a cost for that power, my assumption is that she meet Zeref and he gave her that sword. Also we don't know if it was future Lucy who Jellal sensed these past 7 years at the tournament, what if it was multiple things or Zeref is there even now. Due to Jellal disbelieving something about future lucy my guess is that Zeref needed the gate unlocked and as such may have manipulated events to get the princess to rush ahead and unlock the gate. As to Kagura's sword, future lucy, and the gate who can say but clearly a piece of the puzzel is missing... and that was the only interesting thing about the chapter. The fight was so obviously just hyping it cheapened the fight. (Sorry for mutiple ideas running together there)

Some have mentioned Minerva interfering now again for a 5 point steal... and I like that idea. Maybe Sting could too due to his "plan" and all.
Old 2013-01-11, 09:12   Link #10325
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Well, we expected Kagura vs. Erza, but I didn't expect the sheer overpowering Kagura would deliver. And now that Erza has has basically triggered Kagura's berserk point (and knowing Erza's sense of guilt), it seems obvious that Kagura might end up killing her or at least stabbing her. But, we all know that won't happen. Someone had to have interfered, most likely Jellal who took a blow; but how would that affect the tournament? Someone else interfering?

I'm guessing Erza grabbed the blade, and thus had her hands cut. Or she's using a fake-out armor to make it look like she's critically injured, perhaps to make Minerva show up again. I'm betting Erza, despite her guilt, is keeping her eye on the ultimate goal.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 09:59   Link #10326
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

I wonder how they're going to do this chapter in the anime, what with the spurting blood in the end
Pinwheel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 10:41   Link #10327
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

I am confused: was it really Erza who killed Simon? I don't really remember that part.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 10:42   Link #10328
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
I am confused: was it really Erza who killed Simon? I don't really remember that part.
No, she just blames herself for being too weak to prevent his death.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 10:48   Link #10329
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
simon had taken a death blow for her when she couldn't bring herself to kill Jellal if i call correctly. that what she means by weakness
Old 2013-01-11, 10:54   Link #10330
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
simon had taken a death blow for her when she couldn't bring herself to kill Jellal if i call correctly. that what she means by weakness
More specifically, she had a chance to kill Jellal, couldn't do it, fell for Jellal's act and waited for the Etherion to kill them both. Etherion was absorbed by the tower, Erza was bound for a while and Natsu showed up. Then when Erza went to block a death blow intended for Natsu, Simon blocked the blow for her. So if she'd just killed Jellal when she had the chance, Simon would probably still be alive.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 10:56   Link #10331
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I KNEW IT!!!! IKNEWIT IKNEWIT IKNEWIT IKNEWIT~!!

I was half-expecting Natsu to jump in for some reason but he's carrying Lucy so it has to be either someone else getting slashed (Gray is the most possible one since he's free), or Kagura really slashed Erza. *sigh*

Not that Erza didn't have it coming when she sided with Jellal; she'll be 'forced' to shoulder some of the burden of his sins for what he did just by associating with him. Still doesn't quite erase the bad taste in my mouth...

I wonder if that sword stores up all the hatred that Kagura has felt over the years to power itself... Just feels like the 'proper' sword to have given to someone like her. Would kinda explain her incredible power too. Not that I'm bashing Kagura but actually seeing her fight, it feels like something is 'wrong' with it.
Old 2013-01-11, 11:08   Link #10332
Miraluka
Banned

Actually I think she slashed herself.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 11:32   Link #10333
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
No, she just blames herself for being too weak to prevent his death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
More specifically, she had a chance to kill Jellal, couldn't do it, fell for Jellal's act and waited for the Etherion to kill them both. Etherion was absorbed by the tower, Erza was bound for a while and Natsu showed up. Then when Erza went to block a death blow intended for Natsu, Simon blocked the blow for her. So if she'd just killed Jellal when she had the chance, Simon would probably still be alive.
Thank you.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 11:48   Link #10334
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh god.... I don't want to see beheaded Erza in next chapter....

please don't turn into a weak woman again, Erza...

next chapter title is Rosemary... is that Kagura's sword name?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 12:20   Link #10335
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
As for Simon's death Natsu is the one who was fighting Jellal he was gonna unleash an attack to kill natsu and erza tried to block it from hitting him simon then blocked it from Erza and simon died. What I have a problem with is it seems like erza should've told miliana how simon died when her and the group joined the FT gang
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 12:25   Link #10336
ReinhartX

1) minvera took advantage of the situation and took kagura out , thus enraging erza and erza goes bankai on minerva

2) either kagura slashed herself or indeed slash erza

3) gray took the hit , fell , causes juvia to go yandere on everyone

4) unexpected scenario
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 12:32   Link #10337
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Zeref has yet to appear. Kagura has unfathomable power.

Sword could have be given to her by Zeref. She may have indeed stabbed herself or Erza stabbed her instead with a quick strike.

I don't think anyone is in the position of interfering.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 12:45   Link #10338
DanielMors
Second Stake of Sloth

My guess is that Minerva teleported Millianna right under Kagura's blade.
DanielMors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 12:46   Link #10339
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
As for Simon's death Natsu is the one who was fighting Jellal he was gonna unleash an attack to kill natsu and erza tried to block it from hitting him simon then blocked it from Erza and simon died. What I have a problem with is it seems like erza should've told miliana how simon died when her and the group joined the FT gang
I'd imagine that Erza told Milliana and the others that Simon died protecting her from Jellal, or just that Jellal had killed Simon. She likely omitted that she'd squandered a chance to kill Jellal 10 minutes earlier.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 13:09   Link #10340
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
oh god.... I don't want to see beheaded Erza in next chapter....

please don't turn into a weak woman again, Erza...

next chapter title is Rosemary... is that Kagura's sword name?
She's not gonna turn weak because she gets beat by another woman. =\ and people need to stop blaming male characters for women being weak. Blame the damn writers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielMors View Post
My guess is that Minerva teleported Millianna right under Kagura's blade.
This, she slashed her self or someone jumped in. But its most likely some twisted shit from that bitch.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen