AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-19, 21:42   Link #41
Stickels
Just passing by

huh, glad you cleared that up, I didn't get that either.

anyways, all the hyuugas but hinata should be shot, they annoy me.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-19, 22:05   Link #42
AnimeFangirl

Wai! Wai! But not Neji, okay? Cos he's sexy and really cool once he puts all that main family stuff behind him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Oh my god.
Your grand father is a slave, your father is a slave, your cousin is a slave too.
See? No reason to complain to be a slave, that happen all the time.
Of course that doesn't make it okay. The point I was trying to make at the time was that Hizashi's father, grandfather, cousins, etc, all weren't slaves. They would all probably have still been in the main family, and if any siblings had been born after him, they too would have been main members. In other words, Hizashi would have been the only person in his whole family relegated to branch status, forced to be their virtual slave for the rest of his life. It's already been established that the branch members were bitter at the main members, but I think in Hizashi's case, being so close and yet so far removed, it would have been especially painful. That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Oh if you spoke just about the fact that she isn't the heir of the Huyga anymore, yes it was a guess of mine, but I clearly said that it was just a supposition not a fact

The sentence which you quoted from my post wasn't about the heir thing but about the fact that normally the member of main family don't go to the academy
Bad choice of quotation on my part, which led me to defend the wrong point. It doesn't really matter to me who goes to Ninja academy or not - although in Hinata's case she did get to meet the love of her life. What I'm trying to establish is whether Hinata is still Hyuga heir or not. All signs point towards the fact that she currently is, but whether that's going to continue or not is in doubt.
Old 2003-11-19, 23:00   Link #43
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
It's already been established that the branch members were bitter at the main members, but I think in Hizashi's case, being so close and yet so far removed, it would have been especially painful. That's all.
lol okay so I agree with that

Quote:
Bad choice of quotation on my part, which led me to defend the wrong point. It doesn't really matter to me who goes to Ninja academy or not - although in Hinata's case she did get to meet the love of her life. What I'm trying to establish is whether Hinata is still Hyuga heir or not. All signs point towards the fact that she currently is, but whether that's going to continue or not is in doubt.
Yeah, there is nothing in the manga which state clearly this point, maybe she is, maybe she isn't, we can't be really sure.
Personnaly I think not, I think that her father decide to make her sister the new heir but it's just a guess according to the fact that he don't care anymore if she die or not.
But anyway Hinata is still a member of the main family, heir or not.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 00:28   Link #44
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
sucks for neji that he is not. he learned all of what he knows ON HIS OWN!!!!

and he deserves his genius status. maybe naruto will motivate him to be better... like shikamaru is sorta-motivated to catch up with naruto...

yeah i sorta find it funny that it seems hinata/neji have no other cousins. it is as if all the rest of the clan died except for hizashi/.... and the other guy.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 21:54   Link #45
SekiRyOu

Every1...heres what i think:

The only reason Neji's dad got 'transfered' and got the seal is because they dont want any dispute over the heritage of the clan since it would be hard to choose a heir between twin brothers. By putting Hizashi into the branch family takes away all his chances of being the heir, leaving Hiashi as the sole heir...

not every Hyuga other than the heir gets a seal on their forehead...only every branch family member.

They had 1 put on Hizashi because he became a branch family member. Hinata's sis is still a main family member being the daughter of Hiashi so she wont get 1 whether she will be the heir or not...
SekiRyOu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 22:37   Link #46
Gaara_
ぬけ人

Send a message via AIM to Gaara_
I have a question for manga readers:

Spoiler:
Gaara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 22:58   Link #47
SekiRyOu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara_
I have a question for manga readers:

Spoiler:
I opened up a thread on this 1... Search for "What happened to Hinata."
Old 2003-11-20, 23:12   Link #48
Zeratul
n00bie

Is there a reason why Hanabi doesnt have a seal? Has someone explained this in the thread anywhere?
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 23:18   Link #49
SekiRyOu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul
Is there a reason why Hanabi doesnt have a seal? Has someone explained this in the thread anywhere?
I think i did...?

Not really sure if im right or not though...
Old 2003-11-21, 02:01   Link #50
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
because she is the "first born hyuuga" because hinata was rejected from the hyuuga.

than and i dont think hanabi is ... never mind. she is 7.

only the first born of each hyuuga main family is the main family... so the hyuuga would only have a handful 2-4 main members and a LOT of branch ones.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 02:53   Link #51
SekiRyOu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
only the first born of each hyuuga main family is the main family... so the hyuuga would only have a handful 2-4 main members and a LOT of branch ones.

no no...the first born of the main family will be the heir to the Hyuga clan. Any family member of the heir will be counted as part of the main family. Hiashi's dad was the heir to the Hyuga clan. His first born son was supposed to be the next in line, but he had twins. If he allowed both sons to be part of the main family then it would be difficult to choose the next heir as there is no "first born" since Hiashi and Hizashi were twins. This is why Hizashi was put into a branch family, to prevent any dispute between who will be the next heir.

Hiashi and Hizashi's case is a special 1 because their father actually put Hizashi into a branch family. Thats y Hizashi has the seal on his forehead. If his father were to let him stay in the main family, then he wont be having the seal.
Old 2004-08-30, 13:15   Link #52
xkaai

this thread might waste ur time, just look anyway

wouldnt it be cool if sasuke and hinata had a baby? one eye byakugan and one eye sharingan.. ooh that would kick @$$

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-08-30 at 17:50. Reason: Threads merged
xkaai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 13:19   Link #53
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Indeed a waste of time.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 17:49   Link #54
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It isn't original either. I wish this idea would stop wasting our time.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...1779#post61779
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=16725

That's a lot of wasted time!

I'll merge this thread (instead of just closing it) with the later one, so that at least it isn't wasting threads as well as time.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 22:04   Link #55
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hmmm...it cood be that..or that the child of hinata and sasuke would hv one sharingan eye and one byakugan eye...hmmm..but it may possibly kill the child...unless they master both at the same time...one to see everything, and one to copy everything...it cood also be that the byakugan is the dominant gene, so the child will hv pure byakugan, or mostly byakugan with very few sharingan properties...but like in ur picture it cood be that the user will have a sort of faded version of the sharingan, because it looks like the byakugan, and still hv both bloodline's traits...
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 22:04   Link #56
knubbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekiRyOu
no no...the first born of the main family will be the heir to the Hyuga clan. Any family member of the heir will be counted as part of the main family. Hiashi's dad was the heir to the Hyuga clan. His first born son was supposed to be the next in line, but he had twins. If he allowed both sons to be part of the main family then it would be difficult to choose the next heir as there is no "first born" since Hiashi and Hizashi were twins. This is why Hizashi was put into a branch family, to prevent any dispute between who will be the next heir.

Hiashi and Hizashi's case is a special 1 because their father actually put Hizashi into a branch family. Thats y Hizashi has the seal on his forehead. If his father were to let him stay in the main family, then he wont be having the seal.
They explicitly said that Hiashi was born first, which is why he was put into the main family and Hizashi into the branch. Yes they were twins but they weren't born at the same time
knubbe is offline   Reply With Quote