Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-06-28, 08:51   Link #341
mickbis

Poor Loid lmao he try so hard
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-11, 16:18   Link #342
James Rye

Man, the boss is a tough badass. Maybe he will survive this whole trip after all. Zeb on the other hand is showing all the flags needed to die a heroic death before the ship lands in port. And Yor is troubled by her job and her family life getting in the way of each other. An Assassin/Bodyguard being scared of being hurt isn't cut out for the job after all, that's true.
Old 2021-07-11, 17:56   Link #343
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Is it already time for Yor to choose between her family and her job? That would be really early. Curious to see where this will go.

Kind of weird she never worried about injuries when she was living with her brother.
Old 2021-07-11, 19:35   Link #344
Wandering Soul

Chapter felt short, but it was a nice prelude to what will probably be the climatic showdown of this arc. I would be surprised if they forced Yor to choose between her job and her family so early. I feel like there should be more build up.
Old 2021-07-12, 00:27   Link #345
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Man, the boss is a tough badass. Maybe he will survive this whole trip after all. Zeb on the other hand is showing all the flags needed to die a heroic death before the ship lands in port. And Yor is troubled by her job and her family life getting in the way of each other. An Assassin/Bodyguard being scared of being hurt isn't cut out for the job after all, that's true.
Like that time she spent a whole chapter hiding she'd been shot in the ass.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-12, 02:01   Link #346
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Like that time she spent a whole chapter hiding she'd been shot in the ass.
She hid that like a champion though and only needed a glass of poison to forget about the pain. xD
Old 2021-08-22, 16:32   Link #347
Wandering Soul

Unfortunately, we only got an extra chapter this week. Yor was OP even as a child if she could just casually kill a boar.
Old 2021-08-22, 17:50   Link #348
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was so disappointed when I saw it was an extra. More so than usual with the cliffhanger from last chapter.
Old 2021-09-05, 16:15   Link #349
James Rye

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Yor went full Wolverine on those guys! And all she got was a jammed finger! And Killer Gramps is just the best! Killing and cleaning said kills at the same time with his mop. XDDD
Zeb did good, real good, you have grown, man, I'm proud of you.

Boah, this chapter will look great animated, like fantastic. If it gets a good studio and a lot of money that is.
Old 2021-09-05, 16:40   Link #350
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Yor went full Wolverine on those guys! And all she got was a jammed finger! And Killer Gramps is just the best! Killing and cleaning said kills at the same time with his mop. XDDD
Zeb did good, real good, you have grown, man, I'm proud of you.

Boah, this chapter will look great animated, like fantastic. If it gets a good studio and a lot of money that is.
Only if they go 2-cour. With one cour they'll end with terrorists arc most probably.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 17:15   Link #351
Wandering Soul

Yor too OP. Her boss did a good job as both backup and as a one-man cleaning crew. It's sort of too bad that depending on his response to Yor wanting to leave the assassin game that he could become an antagonist down the line.

If this series ever goes Mr. and Ms. Smith on us, Loid is going to need one hell of a handicap.
Old 2021-09-05, 17:56   Link #352
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That truly was a bloodbath... And to me, further confirms that Yor has been experimented on as well.
Old 2021-09-05, 18:54   Link #353
Random14

Whoa, always knew Yor was super strong but didn't realize she was so tough as well. Tasers and even poison gas barely slow her down.

Pretty funny too with the director cleaning up the bodies. Too bad there's probably still the smarter one to deal with.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-19, 17:08   Link #354
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yor has found a new reason to continue doing her job as an assassin: keeping her family safe. Actually, it's the same reason she started, the people she needs to protect have simply changed.
Old 2021-09-19, 17:30   Link #355
Wandering Soul

I guess we won't be getting the "Yor leaves her job" arc yet. Yor continuing her job as an assassin is probably for the best as it still leaves conflict for when she finds out about Loid and Yuri's jobs.
Old 2021-09-20, 00:53   Link #356
Shadow5YA

I don't expect any of them to be quitting their jobs any time soon, until the series nears its end.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-03, 12:17   Link #357
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

No chapter, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I wonder if the author has health problems, but he takes a lot more breaks than your average mangaka. Supposedly, this time it's work on the volume release.
Old 2021-10-03, 16:39   Link #358
James Rye

It's good he takes breaks. Just look at what happened to some Mangakas who didn't took enough breaks. *prays for Ashihara's health*
Old 2021-10-03, 17:04   Link #359
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
No chapter, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I wonder if the author has health problems, but he takes a lot more breaks than your average mangaka.
Hopefully that's how he avoids getting health problems.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-17, 10:52   Link #360
Random14

Finally a new chapter. I do hope the author doesn't push himself too hard, just would prefer they announce breaks ahead of time (especially since this isn't a regular weekly or monthly series), rather than finding a one page announcement instead of a chapter.

Anya is such a nice supportive daughter to both parents. Too bad the threat still isn't over, but looks like Twilight still suspects something. Yor's battle is probably nearly over too, and even if it isn't, if/when they find out about the bomb that will probably end the fighting (I doubt the rest of the assassins planned to go down with the ship).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, spy thriller