AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-22, 13:53   Link #1721
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Teacher are powerfull in Japan and some of them are really f*ckhead .
In my country , they aren't so stupid jerk and they don't dare to do some shit like that or else see what will happen to them .
And in other places, some students are jackasses that deserve to be shot on sight. Unfortunately Teachers have their hands tied behind their backs and can't do anything about it nor protect the other students.

Given Rei's reactions it has to be pretty serious and not just bad grades. It's something beyond that.

Quote:
Even if you thought he was beyond saving there would not be a need to kick him in the face. He could have just run off leaving the guy to his fate. In the time it took for Shido to look down disgustingly at the kid, give him his little speech and then kick him the face, make another snide comment and then stroll leisurely while smiling
Fixed that for you.

BTW I was following the manga and it seems it's one episode per manga but there's only 12 episodes?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 14:32   Link #1722
Simonsy

how is that teacher even being discussed as doing right thing. the time he took to look down on him and that speech was rediculous. he didnt' need to kick his face, and lastly

a SPRAINED ankle? really that's what killed him. He could have gotten up and hopped his ass to the bus easy on one foot. nobody is going to lay on ground crying about a sprained ankle when shit like this is going on. you get your ass up and start hopping
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 14:37   Link #1723
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
And in other places, some students are jackasses that deserve to be shot on sight. Unfortunately Teachers have their hands tied behind their backs and can't do anything about it nor protect the other students.

Given Rei's reactions it has to be pretty serious and not just bad grades. It's something beyond that.

Fixed that for you.

BTW I was following the manga and it seems it's one episode per manga but there's only 12 episodes?
LMAO thanks yea i had forgotten that sadistic smile.

I noticed that as well they might cut some material when we get to the later chapters. There is no way we are getting everything in 12 episodes plus the manga is still on going. Worse case is we get a second season but it takes a while for it to come out because the manga is still ongoing. I believe there are currently enough manga chapters to have half a season from a certain point in the manga that i cant mention.
Old 2010-07-22, 14:44   Link #1724
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
how is that teacher even being discussed as doing right thing. the time he took to look down on him and that speech was rediculous. he didnt' need to kick his face, and lastly

a SPRAINED ankle? really that's what killed him. He could have gotten up and hopped his ass to the bus easy on one foot. nobody is going to lay on ground crying about a sprained ankle when shit like this is going on. you get your ass up and start hopping
Ah yes, a scene up there with the BFF from ep 1.

Its easy to say what he did was wrong but whos to say how we'd react it a panic........though that teacher knew what he was doing.

This anime is so much fun.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 15:04   Link #1725
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
Ah yes, a scene up there with the BFF from ep 1.

Its easy to say what he did was wrong but whos to say how we'd react it a panic........though that teacher knew what he was doing.

This anime is so much fun.
Like the *bitch slap*
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 15:06   Link #1726
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Like the *bitch slap*
The best part of that slap was the ultra serious badass look on the guys face.

and well, the dazed look on the girls face while being slaped......I feel guilty for enjoying that scene so much. I literally paused the player and rewatched that slap when I first saw it. lol. I'm so glad I'm not the only one.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 15:10   Link #1727
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah he's so serious , *Emergency matter* no time to talk , get your ass over here
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 15:59   Link #1728
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
I feel guilty for enjoying that scene so much. I literally paused the player and rewatched that slap when I first saw it. lol.
And she didn't even do anything to deserve it... but for some reason that just makes it more funny.
AcroDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 17:08   Link #1729
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcroDave View Post
And she didn't even do anything to deserve it... but for some reason that just makes it more funny.
yeah, the scene didn't make too much sense in the anime, much less the manga...they could of taken a little bit of liberty with that scene so it made more sense. Unless he's somehow related to Rick James...then it doesn't have to ;p
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 17:59   Link #1730
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

OMFG LOL...... Apparently, I got so curious as to whether or not Rei's reaction towards Shido was due to attempted rape that I just had a dream where I skip through the manga and get to the final chapter entitled:
"A sad death by rape" ....and just when I am about to get to the spoiler (with some angst I might add) I wake up! ....

I blame this dream on Hellsing Ultimate's scene where Sera's mother gets necro'd ... Apparently my subconscious is now into the habit of bringing all the worst-case-scenarios in other anime series to life.

Last edited by CuXe; 2010-07-22 at 18:10.
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 18:28   Link #1731
bite_the_bullet
Biting bullets hurts Xo

I'm starting to kick myself for having read the manga already because i've taken the excitement of wondering whats going to happen, as the manga is being mirrored to the anime. So i'd be watching and going in my head "oh so and so is going to that to some guy there" etc. Also with the teach who kicks glasses kid in the head just think of him as a B"*#$rd through and through.
bite_the_bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 19:56   Link #1732
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
OMFG LOL...... Apparently, I got so curious as to whether or not Rei's reaction towards Shido was due to attempted rape that I just had a dream where I skip through the manga and get to the final chapter entitled:
"A sad death by rape" ....and just when I am about to get to the spoiler (with some angst I might add) I wake up! ....

I blame this dream on Hellsing Ultimate's scene where Sera's mother gets necro'd ... Apparently my subconscious is now into the habit of bringing all the worst-case-scenarios in other anime series to life.
ok no more anime for a week for you young man
Old 2010-07-22, 19:58   Link #1733
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
me dont wanna!!!! me want to see moar!!!!!!
Old 2010-07-22, 20:50   Link #1734
Nite-Wing

I wouldn't put it past Shido
He might have tried to rape rei but then again a girl like Rei would be a lot more confrontational towards a potential rapist.

Saya really turned it around this episode too bad booby nurse is still failing.
Old 2010-07-22, 21:00   Link #1735
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bite_the_bullet View Post
I'm starting to kick myself for having read the manga already because i've taken the excitement of wondering whats going to happen, as the manga is being mirrored to the anime. So i'd be watching and going in my head "oh so and so is going to that to some guy there" etc. Also with the teach who kicks glasses kid in the head just think of him as a B"*#$rd through and through.
I read ahead myself, but it won't hurt none for me, cause seeing things animated is always awesome
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 21:04   Link #1736
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Ohh I hear ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
I wouldn't put it past Shido
He might have tried to rape rei but then again a girl like Rei would be a lot more confrontational towards a potential rapist.
Yeap, Rei would indeed be confrontational however Shido looks like the type of SOB who would attempt something like that and then pull a combo-move by blackmailing the victim to silence her...

That Shido-guy creates a very interesting and sadistic atmosphere...
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 22:35   Link #1737
DummyInc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
The Eye of the Shitstorm

I liked this episode for 4 things:

1. They decided to tone down the fanservice a bit, which means it's actually a bit more in line with the manga. Okay maybe not so much, but they cut down on a lot of the obvious fanservice scenes and integrated them more with the actual scenes to make them less distracting and obstructive. Except Shizuka for obvious reasons. Not like I liked her character anyway.

2. Saeko is made of win and awesome.

3. Meganekko Saya.

4. Most importantly is that this is a bit of a cooldown episode to the chaotic pace of the first one. It really gives the characters a chance to calm down and sort it out, considering Saya's eventual breakdown after having to take out her first Zombie. It helps to put the severity of the event into perspective, not only for the characters, but for the viewers too.
can i have this for signature?
Old 2010-07-23, 00:04   Link #1738
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

@meotwister

Indeed the fanservice has been toned down. I didn't even notice any, had to go back and watch out for it. I miss the in-your-face panties n jiggles.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 00:21   Link #1739
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DummyInc View Post
can i have this for signature?
Go right ahead.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 01:01   Link #1740
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Oh my lord i cant believe i put off watching this series for this long. ive always loved the manga and wasnt too sure about how well it would be done but all i have to say is dammmmm it is unbelievebl good. besides the ecchi level been turned down a few notches i reckon it still suites it very well especially rei's pantsu shits in the first 2 eps.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse