AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 16 23.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 40.58%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.90%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-14, 15:37   Link #61
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
"If that's all you were, there would have been no need to hate you."

Slaine so butthurt about the NTR really...

And Asseylum meets up with Klancain... a meeting Slaine doesn't want to happen. I'm sure now his scheme will be exposed in the next episode.
Omg, what an insightful and original post. I haven't seen post this forever.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:38   Link #62
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Omg, what an insightful and original post. I haven't seen post this forever.
Is there any problem repeating it when it was highlighted this episode?

Complaining about other people commenting about what happened in the episode lol
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-03-14, 15:38   Link #63
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Slaine hates Inahos guts because he got NTRed.
Slaine confirm this in this very episode too, 'cause when inaoh tell him: "you were an enemy all along!" (very smart using the same lines from the previous meeting btw) Slaine reply is "if that's all you were, there would been no need to hate you!"

So for slaine Inaoh isn' t just an or the enemy, he hate him because he was NTRed by Inaoh, he don't hate Inaoh for the war and because he's the enemy but for him being so close to Asseylum.

edit: btw i feel that Inaoh just passed away, and it was just a backup program, no more, if he dies will be in the last episode, and i don't belive he will die, just a feeling and it would be silly let the audience belive he died in the last episode of the first cour and then kill him in the second. I've a strong feeling that in the end noone wiil die, but thats are just speculations and feelings ovb.

the necklace stuff is pretty obvious, she lost the Slaine one and she give her to Inaoh, and also the "confessions" from inaoh/robot and the Asseylum one that she think that Inoah is a part of herself, so the romance just hinted could be at the end pretty real and @Arya was right.

What was the last request from Asseylum to Inaoh? Imho to try to save or at least to avoid killing Slaine.

Last edited by Oboro; 2015-03-14 at 16:00.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:42   Link #64
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Is there any problem repeating it when it was highlighted this episode?

Complaining about other people commenting about what happened in the episode lol
Cause I see the same damn post every week, no matter the episode and no matter what happens. Oh and it doesn't contribute much to the discussion.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:44   Link #65
MartianMage

Quote:
Cause I see the same damn post every week, no matter the episode and no matter what happens.
That was other people, yes?

And is there any problem now that I'm mentioning it in an episode that confirms that Slaine is indeed butthurt about the NTR?
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-03-14, 15:45   Link #66
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
They would only shut down, if it was she that turned them on. She didn't, the counts did. Just because she's a royal, doesn't mean that everything will shut down if she died. If they did, then they would have all done so when her father died, but they didn't as is obvious by the fact that Saazbaum was able to fly back to Vers space after Heaven's Fall, and that the moon, and all the castles of the knights still worked after his death, despite the fact that were cut off at the time and unable to go back to Mars and any royal Aldnoah source.

Assassinating her was probably a political move the UFE was stupidly trying. The sort of "cut off the head" thing.
More desperate than stupid.

Also, without Royals, they can't make more knights, and her grandfather's dying, so ending that bloodline is a valid objective. That does pose the question of what happens when it's gone.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:48   Link #67
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
That was other people, yes?

And is there any problem now that I'm mentioning it in an episode that confirms that Slaine is indeed butthurt about the NTR?
There were others, and it is not because you mentioned, you just happen to be the latest one. I am just sick of the same damn point week and week out instead of trying to discuss other points.

People can phrase it other way, then I would be fine.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:48   Link #68
lubczyk

Wait, wasn't this a joint UEF operation? Why does Inaho have a different spacesuit from the infiltration team? Sounds like a recipe for friendly fire.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:48   Link #69
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Also a fair question on where that count went. Did he literally just pass that pendant off to Asseylum and then get the heck out of there?
Old 2015-03-14, 15:51   Link #70
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Also a fair question on where that count went. Did he literally just pass that pendant off to Asseylum and then get the heck out of there?

Considering it was directly involved in the dialogue for this episode it hardly seems inappropriate. Also is your complaining about people, contributing to the discussion in some meaningful way?
Of course not, What I am doing right now is very counter productive and I understand that. But I really feel like I need to point out the same points are being made over and over.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:52   Link #71
endarion88

Quote:
There were others, and it is not because you mentioned, you just happen to be the latest one. I am just sick of the same damn point week and week out instead of trying to discuss other points.

People can phrase it other way, then I would be fine.
even if they sugar coat it in "slaine hate inaho becouse he think the princess love him instead of himself" isn't the point exactly the same?

even though for me it was never ntr since it seems the princess never looked at him that way, he can't loose something he never had in the first place
Old 2015-03-14, 15:52   Link #72
AverageFan

Episode 22
What gentlemen, Cain and Slaine are drinking tea and discussing politics.
I guess the Deucalion transformation looks cool. Hope there is picture of it transformed.
Barochcruz calls in himself Slaines servant, but probably only doing so to betray him or get killed off later. For some reason its just bothers me.
Inaho’s Cybrog eye is his company cube, but them it takes him over.
Barouhcruz mech special weapon is deadly yoyo. And I was wrong. Harklight really did get his activation rights and mech. He now Herschel and using it pretty effectively. Imagine if Mary used it back in the battle in episode 15.
Limrina stays behind and Cain saves the Asseylum fro death
I liked the gun fight and the talk between them but thats old now.
That last part about the eye taking over. WTF. Inaho 2.0
So is Mazuurk no show invoking the trope : What happened to the moues
Old 2015-03-14, 15:54   Link #73
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i also don't really see it, i was just ansering lubczyk
I know I was just adding my opinion into the mix.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:54   Link #74
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
even if they sugar coat it in "slaine hate inaho becouse he think the princess love him instead of himself" isn't the point exactly the same?
No, that is bit better. Feels like the person is actually putting a thought into their post instead of spouting same meme like crap.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:55   Link #75
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm not sure he got to stay on the base very long and probably had to leave since he must have other duties as a count. Though I doubt that we have seen the last of him.
Old 2015-03-14, 15:56   Link #76
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Muhahaha...all of this nonsense because Slaine got NTRed and became Bizon 2.0.

Quote:
even though for me it was never ntr since it seems the princess never looked at him that way, he can't loose something he never had in the first place
To have onsided feelings is enough to get NTRed. Bizon is a prime example of this.
Old 2015-03-14, 16:02   Link #77
setsunafseiei

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
So Inaho's just going to lay there hoping nobody double taps him? This show just hurts my head thinking about it.
I think with the introduction of the dragoon system and arbalest . Most likely his Orange
kataphrakt can be run on auto pilot .

Erm by the way , what kind of favor Ass-hime is requesting from Inaho Arbalest . With only few episodes looming , instead of klancain getting Ass-hime back to mars I believe he will be her guard and escape to duecalion .

But with Ass hime escaping to earth . How the hell they're going to convice the top terran leader not to kill her ? Like Inaho mention before her reputation is already ruined .
Old 2015-03-14, 16:16   Link #78
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Too ashamed to let somebody know that you like her? Well, you can always faint once you find her and let your AI/cyborg part do the confession for you, that way it wouldn't hurt so much when you get rejected.

I still don't know how this klancain guy will act once Asseylum tells him that she wants to go to the deucalion. Anything Asseylum says now wouldn't have an effect anymore anyway given that any credibility she had is long gone.

I do believe that Asseylum's other request was for Inaho to stop/kill/kiss slaine. How that will happen is another thing entirely.
Old 2015-03-14, 16:33   Link #79
setsunafseiei

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
Too ashamed to let somebody know that you like her? Well, you can always faint once you find her and let your AI/cyborg part do the confession for you, that way it wouldn't hurt so much when you get rejected.

I still don't know how this klancain guy will act once Asseylum tells him that she wants to go to the deucalion. Anything Asseylum says now wouldn't have an effect anymore anyway given that any credibility she had is long gone.

I do believe that Asseylum's other request was for Inaho to stop/kill/kiss slaine. How that will happen is another thing entirely.
if a smooching that she wanted between those two . I'ma insta drop this show LEL , enough fujioshit anime out there though this exactly what female fanbase would like to see . Regardless doubters and magazine scans says , I still think Ass hime and gary stu Inaho have romantic feeling with each other .

Where the hell is count mazoo when you need him ? Useless chap
Old 2015-03-14, 16:41   Link #80
Kurohane

All I know for sure from this episode is Barouchruz is going to kill Harklight in the end.